π™ˆπ™” π˜½π™€π˜Όπ™π™π™„π™π™π™‡ 𝙒𝙄�...

By mylastnameissikander

Not EDITED AT ALL ''Marry me Isha," He said in an authoritative tone... '' I can't, it is not possible," I re... More

Trailer
Characters
Characters 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Epilogue

Chapter 18

8K 420 61
By mylastnameissikander

When someone really cares
for you, they won't hurt you
And if in case they do, you can
see in their eyes, they're hurt too.

**********

Isha P. O. V

As I was putting the choker necklace around my neck, I was feeling nervous. It's my first time wearing a saree. The saree is indeed beautiful in attractive colors. I had tied my hair into a perfect bun.

Hania was insisting me to wear black but it's not the occasion to wear it. And this Saree is also very beautiful. Taiji had given me this to wear on reception. Barat and mehndi function had gone well. Today is the reception. Hania and minal were busy in getting ready for the reception. After we were done, we look at ourselves in the mirror with the smile of victory. I took my clutch and we went downstairs. As I was descending downstairs, I saw Fahad sitting on the couch engrossed in his mobile phone. Mashallah, he was looking so handsome in his black tuxedo. I saw Faraz yawning and Azeem checking his watch frequently. I hide behind the door and listen to their conversation.

"Why girls take forever to get ready? " Faraz asked yawningly.

" I really don't know. They may think that if they will take more time they will look beautiful ", Fahad said looking at Faraz.

What the hell Fahad? I didn't expect that from you.

" Whatever, they still didn't look that good ", Azeem said chuckling. Fahad and Faraz burst into laughter. I will kill you Azeem. I burst the door open and walk-in.

Slowly, Fahad laughter dies as I step in. I glared at him and he tried to give me a nervous smile. He looked at me from head to toe. He gulped and his mouth hung open. It's time for revenge dear.

"Faraz, can I come with you in your car? Please ", I said ignoring Fahad.

Fahad chuckled and said,
"Baby, we are all going in the same car".

I look down embarrassed. I saw Hania and minal came downstairs. Mashallah, they were looking so beautiful. Minal had to wear a red Saree while Hania had worn a dark pink and black color Saree. I look at Faraz and Azeem. They were looking at them with jaw dropped and wide eyes. I really want to laugh. I bite my lip to control my laugh.

We reach the car and we settled in. After the long drive, we finally reach the venue. As I was getting out of the car, Fahad reaches for my hand. I jerk his hand and walk away. A frown was etched in his forehead. Fahad put his hands around my waist when we reach the entrance of the venue. I tried to free myself from his grip but he held me more tightly. I hate him. As we were about to enter, Sameer came out of the venue.

"So, there is a theme for a reception ", Sameer said.

Everyone cheered up and he continued,

"Everyone should enter the reception with their partner and should be there with their partner the whole time ".

Everyone becomes excited and now it's time to revenge.

"Fahad, whom should I ask to be my partner", I said caressing his cheeks with my fingers.

"Ofcourse, I will be your partner ", he chuckled but I can clearly see the frown behind his words.

"You will be my partner? " I asked teasingly. He understands what I was trying to do. He continued,

"Go, find a partner for yourself. I am also searching for Laiba", he said in a mischievous tone.

I glared at him and said,
"Let's go, partner ".

He chuckled and hold my hands.
The most shocking thing was Faraz -Hania was a partner, Minal-Azeem was a partner. Unbelievable. I really want to tease them. Azeem was smirking while minal was pissed off. Hania was enjoying while Faraz was looking at the happiest person.

We reached inside the function. The decorations were beautiful and elegant. Fahad was with me the whole time. I can't be much happier. We also took photos with the groom and bride. I was really enjoying each and every moment with him. But the most difficult thing was walking on Saree with these killer heels. So I excused myself and sat on the chair. Everyone was looking cheerful and happy. The best thing was I didn't saw that witch the whole time. She didn't come to the reception. Great.

I was engrossed in my thoughts when I heard someone clearing their throats. I look up and saw the handsome man in front of me. He somehow looking familiar. Did I just tell him handsome? If Fahad will get to know, he will kill me.

"Can you dance with me? " he asked politely.

Not at all. Fahad will kill him as well as me.

"Umm. I am sorry. I can't. My husband will not find it good ", I said in my most polite tone.

"It's just a matter of a single dance", he insisted.

What the hell? Can't you get a hint and back off.

"I am sure she doesn't want to dance with you so it will be better if you will back off or you will regret ", Fahad said glaring at him. He glanced at me and left. I turned to Fahad and he was staring at me.

"I promise I wasn't even talking to him. He came to me and ask for a dance. I clearly said to him that I am married but he keeps insisting. I swear. Please beli..." I was blabbering but he put his finger on my lips.

"Hush. You talk a lot. I didn't ask you anything because I believe you ", he said kissing my forehead. His words soothe my mind. I am really happy that he believes me.

"Will you dance with me beautiful? " he asked huskily causing a shiver to run down my spine.

" My husband won't like it", I said teasing him.

"Who cares for your husband ", he said in a mischievous tone.

"Well, you are right. Who cares for my husband ", I said.

"Enough. You care for me and you will dance with me ", he commanded me in a serious tone. I chuckled and nodded my head.

He led me to the dance floor. His eyes were glued to mine. I was feeling shy so I look down at my feet. He lifted my chin up and look at me with intense love. Music started. The song was my favorite. Tujhe kitna chahne lage hum.

He put his hands on mine while his other hand was on my waist. We were too close. My other hand was on his chest. I was feeling nervous. I could feel my heart beating rapidly.

Dil ka dariya beh hi gaya
Ishq Ibadat ban hi gaya
Khud ko Mujhe tu sonp de
Meri zaroorat tu ban gaya

I felt a shiver ran down my spine. I was shivering under his gaze.

Baat dil ki nazron ne ki
Sach keh raha teri kasam
Tere bin na lenge ek bhi dam
Tujhe kitna chahne lage hum

Tere bin na lenge ek bhi dam
Tujhe kitna chahne lage hum

Tere saath ho jayenge khatam
Tujhe kitna chahne lage hum

He was staring at me. The words of the song describe our condition. He was just staring at me with love. My eyes was glued to him. Nothing matters anything for now. It feels like there is nobody but us. He didn't shifted his gaze from me. I love him. His eyes told me that he loves me a lot. He was staring at me with his most beautiful smile.

Baat dil ki nazron ne ki
Sach keh raha teri kasam
Tere bin na lenge ek bhi dam
Tujhe kitna chahne lage hum

Tere saath ho jayenge khatam
Tujhe kitna chahne lage hum

I wish I could stop this moment. I was feeling so happy that I can't describe it. I was staring at him. As he pulled me closer, hair locks fell on my face. He gently push it behind my ears.

Is jagah aagee chaahate ab meri
Cheen loonga tumhe saare
duniya se he
Tere ishq pe haan
Haq Mera hi to hai

Keh Diya hai ye Maine mere rab se bhi
Jis raaste tu na mile usape
na ho mere kadam

Tere bin na lenge ek bhi dam
Tujhe kitna chahne lage hum

Tere saath ho jayenge khatam
Tujhe kitna chahne lage hum

Ooo.. Ooo...
Tujhe kitna chahne lage hum..

He said the last line looking at me. A crimson color was formed on my cheeks. Song ended and I get to know that we both are only on stage. Everyone was cheering with excitement. He kissed my forehead and everyone cheered. Hania winked at me. His forehead was touching mine. I was feeling so shy. I hide my face in his chest and he pushed my hair locks behind my ears. I love him so much. I reach behind his ears and said,
"I love you husband ".

"I love you more my wife ", he said in his soft voice.

******

Author's note:
So, how was the chapter?
I hope you will like it.

Please vote and comment and share it with your friends.

Lots of love,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

404K 22.1K 53
Mehr-o-Mah (مہر و ماہ) - The sun and the moon A collection of short stories filled with love, spice, drama and a roller coa...
452K 18.5K 40
A small, dying, undeveloped country deep in the Middle East. A captain soldier who everybody fears but loves. A volunteer doctor who is blinding to e...
40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...
1.4M 125K 44
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...