Get It Right | Kim Seungmin

By _seungmini_

[ COMPLETED ] Group: Stray Kids Song Minju and her clan of eight best friends get sent to help out a staff-la... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Epilogue : Part One
Epilogue : Part Two
Bonus Chapter (1)
Bonus Chapter (2)
i'm alive
hey hey

Chapter 39

1.9K 70 80
By _seungmini_

"Why are you wearing a jacket when it's so hot outside?"

"Because you're wearing a dress," Seungmin replies, fixing his sleeves underneath the thick piece of clothing.

Ah, yes, your dress. It was one of the items you bought when you first came here. Your dress was a simple pink and white, and it reminded you of the patterns of which you'd see in the spring. With a thistle-colored cardigan to cover your bare shoulders, you slid on a pair of white sneakers, letting your hair down as you didn't really feel like doing much to it that day.

"Okay, cute. You go down and have breakfast with the guys, I'll go buy some fruit shakes for everyone," you tell him, fixing your jewelry—your necklace, earrings, and some rings—and you both headed down.

"Anyone want to come buy some shakes with me?" You call out to everyone, but only Changbin seemed to have noticed you. Everyone (except Jeongin and Felix, of course, they were upstairs changing) was seated around the table with their own plate of food in front of them. Earlier, the three of you had bought everyone some breakfast, and when you came home, you told them all about your plans. Gladly, they agreed to your suggestions, which only made Jeongin happier.

"I'll go. I'm done eating anyway," Changbin stands up, pushing his chair back in and bringing his dirty dishes to the sink.

——

"3 strawberry shakes, 2 watermelon, 1 grapefruit juice, 1 mango juice, and 2 banana shakes," you order, starting to pull out your wallet, but Changbin stops you midway and pays for them instead.

"There's a Chinese kind of saying implying that we should always give way to the younger," Changbin starts, taking his change.

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"Nothing. It's more of just my subtle reminder to you that whenever you're with me, I do the paying."

You chuckled at his generosity, and you both stood there, waiting for your orders to be finished. You weren't in a rush, and you appreciated the time you had with Changbin anyway, so even if the worker would take an hour, it'd be alright with you.

"Here are your drinks. Have a great day, and enjoy!" He enthusiastically hands the two heavy plastic bags to both of you.

"Hands off. Let me carry."

——

The nine of you were set to leave at around 10 o'clock, and once you got home, it was pretty much time to go. Everyone hurried around the house to grab their belongings, and you and Changbin held onto the drinks, the others getting your things for the both of you.

Everyone took their designated drink, poking in a straw and headed out the door. You guys planned to take two taxicabs to the amusement park, waiting for at least one to show up.

"Let the younger ones take the first cab, we'll catch up on the second one," Chris tells everyone, and you could see Hyunjin jump from excitement as he was considered a part of the 'younger ones'.

"Oh, Hyunjin you're coming with us."

"Haha, fool."

"You, too, Jisung."

——

Felix paid for the taxi fee, and the four of you thanked the man for his service. After stepping out of the car, you stood there patiently, waiting for the rest to arrive.

You were eagerly sipping on your last bit of strawberry shake when you noticed the flow stop. You looked into your straw, and you see a chunk of uncrushed strawberry blocking the way.

And I thought this only happened with boba.

You were trying to push the chunk back down, but it was already halfway through your straw and it was basically stuck there. You even tried to bang your straw against the bottom of the cup vigorously, but nothing changed.

When Seungmin noticed this, he took your cup from you, magically pushing the stubborn chunk of strawberry out.

What kind of sorcery...

"You're a wizard."

"No, I'm just smart."

"Okay, one—you didn't catch my reference, and two—hey, that was mea-" you try to react (although it was just a joke), but Seungmin immediately reaches behind you and pulls you into a hug.

"Alright, alright. I was just kidding," he says, patting your back and placing a peck on your forehead.

"Oh," his lips form into a round shape after having a look at your face, "you're not wearing any makeup today."

You nodded your head, shooting him a gentle smile.

"That's good," he comments before leaning in to place another peck on your cheek, even making that sound effect that you never really liked.

But it was Seungmin, so it's alright.

"Oh my gosh, could you guys stop being a couple for onc-"

"They're here!" Jeongin exclaims, pointing to a nearing taxicab.

You could see through the cab's poorly tinted windows—they seemed to be cramped. As you squinted harder, you saw the evident struggle the five kids were dealing with, especially because of Hyunjin's long and slender limbs, to the point where Hyunjin had to lie on top of the boys seated at the back.

Chris was fine. He was seated in front.

Their taxi stopped in front of you, and you could see Chris paying for the fee. After they all thanked the driver, Minho opened the door.

You expected him to step one foot out, but he just grabbed Hyunjin's legs and threw them out, causing the poor boy to fall butt first on the hard, concrete ground.

"Gosh, you're so annoyingly long," Minho comments before muttering something under his breath and pushing himself out of the car.

"Freaking breadstick."

——

"Hey, whoever it is, get your hands off my pits," Changbin spits.

"Ew, what? I thought that was your elbow. They're so sweaty," Jeongin whines.

Why such an awkward statement? You were all stuck together inside a haunted house, and surely enough, you were all scared to death.

Even Chris couldn't handle the fright, and you'd never seen him so scared. His muscles had basically given up on him as half the time, he was crouched up on the floor, and the rest of you had to help him up.

Two things you thought of: Yeah, Chris, don't try convincing me to watch horror movies after this again, and Hey, this is really great blackmail.

"We need saving," Jisung states.

"We're already halfway there, just keep going forward."

"How the flip do you think can we go forward when Chris is literally lying on the floor, Seungmin?"

"Then step over him, you whiny ferret."

Jisung ignored Seungmin's remark, picking up the elder and placing him on his feet. It was understandable; you were in a cold, dark room with no one but yourselves and the creepy decorations hanging everywhere.

They were everywhere—cobwebs on the corners, slimy mixtures splattered on the walls with some sort of scratch marks, the disgustingly pungent odor that you had been tolerating ever since you stepped in—nothing about that room was pleasant at all.

Each small step you took seemed to be leading you to more danger. You wished you could just stay frozen in one spot and wait for staff to come and save you.

Suddenly, you felt a cold touch sting your hand, and you looked around to see Seungmin, holding your hand tightly around his. Strangely, you felt a rush of comfort and security in his simple gesture, your fear and panic all washing away at once.

Slowly but surely, you all made it through the horrifying experience in one piece, although Chris might've been more than terrified.

"I thought you liked horror movies," you wonder, looking to Chris confusingly.

"I like horror movies, but not haunted houses."

"Weird."

"What's weird is your picnic-blanket-looking dress."

aight the ending was bad but i honestly could not think of anything

i'm writing this in the morning and i feel 🥴

anyway since u made it here, have some pictures

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 323 41
In where an American actor/singer meets a group of 8 fanboys from Korea, who happen to be a K-pop boy group who are on their tour in America. It mos...
64.6K 1.3K 62
"Fine, if you tell me you hate me, I will leave you alone" "I hate you" "Hmm, do you?" "Yeah, I hate you so fucking much Lee Minho that it's sometime...
63.1K 3.5K 17
Stray Kids is a group of talented and hardworking boys striving to achieve their dreams to conquer the world with their music. But, one of them died...
18.1K 1K 38
COMPLETED -choosing the cheaterㅣstray kids- _____________ It had never been Hyunjin's intention to sleep with a stranger at a party. He had to admit...