Becoming your princess (sarti...

Por anajnas

Every girl needs a guy who calls her princess Every guy needs a girls who admire him as her hero and fangirl... Más

Introduction
Princess
To friendship
New journey
How it all started
How it all started -2
Hero
Hero's koffee debut
Contest
1 st entry Letters
2 nd entry for contest
3 rd entry
4 th entry
5 th entry
6 th entry
Kartik bday (by RN )
KA bday (sanjana suresh)
Ka bday 1 ( sanjana suresh )
Kartik bday 1 ( by RN )
Aaryan bday (by MZ)
Mr. kartik bday ( by D)
#everyonecanwrite
K bday by p
Mr. KA bday by AA
Chapter by RN
Firsr award function
Star screen award
By MZ (another one )
Final shooting by RN
Story by M
Sartik awards by fam
agar tum saath ho feat sartik
Tum saath ho (sartik version)
samjhawan ( sartik version )
Love is Aaj kal only
Sartikians day
Protective k
Zoe & veer
Love aaj kal movie review
Promotions by RN
Promotion 1 by RN
Promotions 2 by RN
Promotions 3 by RN
Promotions 4 by RN
Promotions 5 by RN
Promotions 6 by RN
Promotions 7 by RN
Chapter by rishu
Home alone by RN
Jealousy 101 by RN
New york part 1
New york part 2
New york part 3
New york part 4
New york part 5
New york part 6
New york part 7
New york part 8
New york part 9
New york part 10
New york part 11
New york part 12
Kiki marriage part 1 by RN & me
Kiki marriage part 2 by RN & me
Kiki marrige part 3 by RN & me
Kiki marrige part 4 by RN & me
Kiki marrige part 5 by RN & me
Kartik aaryan quiz
Maldives part 1 (Story by G )
Maldives part 2 (Story by G )
Kartik aaryan quiz 2
Dinner together part 2 (Story by G )
Koffee with karan ( a story by G)
A day with taimur 🥰
Sara dream date for kartik
Sara dream date part 2
Sara dream date for k part 3
After KWK ( Story by G )
A koffee too nostalgic !! ( A story by G)
Wedding Bells Ring (A story by G)
Fiji, here we come!! (A story by G )
HALDI......... OR HOLI ?? (A story by G)
Just a meeting
Wedding part 1 ( a story by G)
Wedding part 2 ( a story by G)
Reception ( a story by G)
Kartik aaryan bday 2020
Sartik 2022 June meeting
K quitting dharma
Sartik 2022 September meeting
Barbie doll
Ganapathi pooja
Ganapathi pooja part 2
K bday 2023

Dinner together part 1 ( Story by G )

1.2K 52 9
Por anajnas

SARA'S P.O.V :

Close to two months had passed since Kartik proposed me and because of our hectic schedule and papparazi we were not able to meet. We only had phone conversations. It was irritating more than anything as I could not meet him in person.

It was October ending, when I received a call from abba. He had called after a pretty long time.

"Hi abba, how are you? How is Kareena? How is Tim?" I poured him with questions.

"Relax Sara let me talk! Everyone is doing great as usual. I just called you to say that come home for dinner today. We have not had dinner together for a very long time, also Tim is missing you" he said.

" I'll be there abba. I too wanna meet my cute little Tim" I replied.

"See you then tonight. I am now on the set right now, I'll call you later. Bye! Love you" he said.

"Bye abba. Take care and love you too" I said and hung up.

In the evening I wore a simple salwar suit and went to abba's house.

AT ABBA'S HOUSE :

I rang the doorbell and Kareena opened the door. We hugged each other and I entered inside.

As soon as I entered Tim came running towards me as we were seeing each other after very long. I hugged abba and we sat on the sofa talking about random things also to mention Kareena is the epicentre of all the gossip in the industry so I was enjoying her exclusive gossip too.

After a while the dinner was served. "Sara, tell me how Kartik proposed you for marriage and made your dream proposal come true" Kareena asked with enthusiasm.

I was blushing like hell as I recalled all that happened in Maldives but still managed to tell them everything. "Sara, do you mind if we invite Kartik over for a dinner day after tomorrow" abba asked.

"Abba why are you talking like this? Of course you can. Even I would come as I have not met him for a long time now" I said.

After having the dessert I bid adieu to everyone and kissed Tim on his cheeks. I requested abba to not tell Kartik that I would be there for the dinner too as I wanted it to be a surprise. After coming home I chilled and talked with mom for a while and then doze off to sleep.

KARTIK'S P.O.V :

I was shooting in the film city when during the break I received Saif sir's call.

"Hello, Saif sir. How are you?" I said picking up the call.

"No need to be so formal Kartik. I called you specially to invite you for a dinner at my house tomorrow" he said.

"I am more than happy to come sir. I would be there by tomorrow evening" I said.

We chatted for a couple of minutes and then he hung up.

I completed my hectic day and went home, had my dinner and slept as I was really very tired.

(Next Day) I had kept minimal work for today and left home early in the morning in order to complete it and be home by the afternoon.
In the evening, I dressed up in plain white t-shirt with black biker's jacket and jeans along with sneakers and went for the dinner.

AT SAIF'S HOUSE :

I rang the doorbell and Saif sir opened the door. I greeted him good evening and went inside. Kareena gave me a warm hug and as soon as I went a little inside I was taken away by a surprise. I could see Sara standing in front of me, I rubbed my eyes a couple of times to ensure it was reality and not dream.

SARA'S P.O.V :

I looked at him, he was constantly rubbing his eyes in astonishment. I smiled and went and hugged him tight. He hugged me back and I swear to god it was the most soothing place on the earth.

Ahmmm....ahhmm (fake cough) Kareena was quick to do that and we broke the hug.
He then went and sat besides Tim.

"Thank you Saif sir and Kareena for inviting me for a dinner" Kartik said.

"No need of saying thank you Kartik. After all you are my son-in-law" abba said.

" Come on everyone! Dinner is ready" Kareena said.

We had our dinner and I had asked for Ras malai for the dessert as it was kartik's favourite. After a while when kartik was leaving I also decided to leave with him as he would drop me home and we would get some time together.

While coming out of the building I was holding kartik's forearm tightly.

He looked at me and said "Are you sure you want to hold my hand all the way because paparazzi would be there?"

KARTIK'S P.O.V :

"Of course I am sure, kartik. I can't take this anymore" she said and smiled.

She did what she said, she did not leave my hand even for a second, she was completely carefree.

I was really happy by what she did because since the day I proposed her I was ready to tell the world that she was,is and forever will be mine but it was Sara's suggestion
that we should handle this properly and wait for the right time.

(IN THE CAR)

"Baby do you have work tomorrow? Because if not I want to take you somewhere now" I asked.

"I have some work to be finished tomorrow morning but I can postpone it to tomorrow afternoon." She replied.

"Great then. Let's go to your house so that you could take an extra pair of clothes with you" I said.

We stopped the car near sara's house. While she went upstairs to bring her clothes I stayed in the car so that I could make the arrangements.

Sara came down with a small backpack and we left. "Kartik at least tell me where are we going?" She asked.

"I cannot tell you that. It's a surprise!!" I said and continued, "Forget about this, tell me something;missed me?".

Sara kept her hand on mine and intervened her fingers and said "EVERYDAY".

I kissed her hand and smiled. We then talked about what all we did in the past months and we so engrossed in each other that we didn't even realise when we reached our location.
I got down from the car and helped Sara get down as it was dark there.

SARA'S P.O.V :

Kartik helped me step out of the car. "Where are we baby? Why is it so dark here?"

Instead of answering he covered my eyes with his hands and took me somewhere.

After a 10 minute walk to where I don't know, he removed his hands and I opened my eyes. What I saw was just..... MESMERISING

Kartik had arranged a tent by the riverside for stargazing. "This is just beautiful and so romantic baby" I said amazement.

"I know it is. We met after so long so I wanted some Time together and what better than stargazing with you" he said holding my waist from the backside.

"By the way I must say you know how to make things memorable" I complimented.

"Then I deserve a reward for this" he said in a quirky tone.

"Reward it seems" I said and turned to kiss him.

I wished that kiss never ended but we parted to catch some air.

I sat down in his lap resting my head on his chest, just taking in the beautiful view.

KARTIK'S P.O.V :

"Baby I was thinking that we should go together to Karan's Diwali Pooja this year" I said.

"I don't have a problem with that but only on one condition" she said.

'What' I asked in confusion.

"The condition is that you will have to tell me the reason behind this sudden thought you had" she said clearing my confusion.

"Honestly there is no reason as such. It's just that nowadays I don't feel like attending any function alone, I feel like you should be there with me holding my hand" I said looking at her.

"Aww this is so sweet of you Kartik. If this is the thought behind this then I promise you that from now onwards all the functions that you would attend I will be there holding your hand and standing by your side" she said kissing me on the cheeks.

"I promise you the same baby. Whatever it is I will always be by your side."

We did not realise when we slept but after sometime I woke up and saw Sara she was so adorable in her sleep. I picked her up and took her inside the tent and slept beside her, cuddling her. We got back to the city the next morning.

1st NOVEMBER,2024

It was Diwali time. I woke up early, had my Diwali special breakfast with mom,dad and Kiki. Today I had to attend the Diwali Pooja at Karan's house WITH SARA.

The Pooja was in the evening and the whole time guests were coming home so I had great fun till afternoon.

(IN THE EVENING)

I wore an off white printed kurta and payjamas with traditional Kolhapuri footwear. I left early as I had to first pick up my queen and then go to the Pooja.

I reached below Sara's house early so rather than waiting for her in the car I went upstairs. Amrita opened the door. I wished her a happy and prosperous Diwali and waited in the living room for Sara.

" She won't come out Kartik. Go inside and bring her out." Amrita said from the kitchen.

SARA'S P.O.V :

I was standing in front of the mirror, getting ready and was parallely thinking about what would happen tonight when suddenly my thought bubble burst after I realised someone was holding me by my waist. It was my baby.

"When did you come?" I asked.

"When you were thinking about something" he replied. I blushed as I recalled what I was thinking.

"By the way you are looking gorgeous in this salwar suit. My sweet little mango" he said.

"Huh... what kind of nickname is this?" I said.

"Aree isn't this cute?" He said making a puppy dog face.

"Indeed it is" I said and we laughed. We then left for Karan's house.

After reaching at Karan's house we got down from the car and Kartik held my left hand tightly or rather I would say he squashed my hand. The paps there were amazed to see us together for the second consecutive time that too holding hands. We happily posed for the media and went inside.

While we were in the elevator, I asked, "why did you hold my hand so tightly?"

He looked at me and said " Look at your left hand" I looked and then realised that I had my ring on and Kartik held my hand tightly so that no one could get a clue about it.

I was about to remove it when he said, " Let it be where it is meant to be. Don't remove it, there is nothing to hide about it"

The entire industry was there at the Pooja. We had so much fun. I was with kartik all the time as he said. It was then time for the photo shoot. Here too we were standing together.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

831 59 8
~ it's not over till it's over serving some freshly brewed #SarTik flavoured coffee, with some fictional cookies and cutuuuu sprinkles🧋
2K 186 30
It's true in a Parallel World.... More Inside Check It Out.....
20.2K 1K 17
It's a one shot about our beloved ICT couple shubsara
9.8K 271 11
Sartik OneShots 💕