Arranged to the Mafia King

By YOLOwriting101

"I do." Smiling the fake smile I've come to perfect in the last year, I nod as I take hold of the mans hands... More

1. Marrying the King
2. Annoying the King
3. Learning About the King
4. Tattoos with the King
5. Baby Fever for the King
6. Different Side of King
7. Kiss the King
8. Devil & the King
9. To Africa With the King
10. Petty Because of the King
11. Reset With the King
12. 𝖿𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗌 of the Kɪɴɢ
13. Embarrassing Moments with the King
14. Body Betrayal because of the King
15. Makeover For the King
16. Trying With the King
17. Japan With the King
18. Turn of Events With the King
19. Lessons With the King
20. Dreams Of the King
21. Too Much For the King
22. Mystery Of a King
23. Here Comes the King
24. 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘐𝘵 𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝙈𝙮 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚
25. A Rat is Caught By the King
26. 𝘔𝘺 𝙑𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝘿𝙖𝙮 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝙈𝙮 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚
27. Truth Be Told to the King
28. Meeting the Parents With the King
29. Aide of the King
30. 𝙏𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝙈𝙮 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚
31. Our Titan King
32. Safe With the King
34. Hurt Feelings of the King
35. King on Ice
36. Pain of the Truth for the King
37. 𝙁𝙪𝙧𝙮 𝘉𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝙈𝙮 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚
38. To the First of the Kings
39. Jun King
40. Pain of Me
41. The Making of Us, Two Kings
42. The Start for the Kings
43. If it Hurts You, it Hurts Me
44. Let Me Protect My King
45. King to King
😞 At a Loss Here 😞
46 | I am Titan
47. Nothing Changed After All
48 | Rules Make Friends
49. Trouble is Inevitable
50 | Inappropriate Behavior
51. I Blame You
52 | Understanding Is Key
53. How to Go On
54 | Confess Your Truths
55. Unavoidable Future
56 | Shōdai
57. Cries of Jun
58 | Confrontations of the Heart
59. Fourteen Hours
60 | Ta~shi
61 | Festival Troubles
62 | For the Best
63 | Troubles Here + There
64. Abrupt Actions
65 | Aid + Hurt in Big Ways
66. Who's the King?
67 | Take What's Yours
68 | Confessionals of the Heart
69 | Goodbye
70 | I Want You
71 | The New King
72 | Your Word
73 | A King Has Something to Say
74 | Two Confessions
75 | Opposition
76 | Truth Be Told
77 | Bullets Pierce
78 | Untamed, Vicious King
79 | DNA
80 | Thriller
81 | My Own Plan
82. "Oh...Lulu~"
83. Much To Unfold
84 | Zeus Pt. 1
85 | Zeus Pt. 2
86 | Coupling Too
87. Yes, to You
88 • Jun
89 • Chances

33. Trust From the King

4.1K 219 54
By YOLOwriting101

I stood before Sorrel as I held Titan in my arms, his eyes gravitating towards him. He suddenly scoffed at me, shaking his head.

"What is this? You come to rub in my face that you had Gideon another son? Another to replace ours-?"

"No, I already apologized for that. I came here to help you." I say proudly, and I let myself into his hotel room. Standing before him, I saw him begin to back away as if he was skeptical.

I didn't have anything on me so I don't know why he'd look so afraid.

"Why are you looking so fearful? You were confident towards me before - very confident." I say to him, and he nods at Titan. "What about him?"

"This changes things, puts things in perspective for everyone. You are...the powerhouse - you really did it." Sorrel shook his head, and I just stare at him.

I saw him chuckle as if he was having a revelation. Even though there was nothing for him to be having a revelation over.

"I did what?"

"You now have Gideon wrapped around your finger and he's so far up your ass that he doesn't see how...convoluted and insane you are..." He croaked, his hands suddenly covering his mouth. "You came to kill me since I had his first-."

"No! I came because Jun isn't dead you idiot! Where the hell did you get all that crap from? Are you insane?" I snap at him, and he raises his eyebrow at me.

Titan is able to breathe more stable now, and he's now out of his incubator. I was able to convince Kenji to get Sorrel here secretly. The only ones that know he's here is Kenji, Sorrel himself, and me. I came here at midnight and Gideon is passed out...at least he was when I left... Now that Titan is well, I am going to keep to my promise and help find Jun.

"He's...he's not alive. Gideon and I know so-."

"No, Sorrel, he is. Gideon's bitch of a father said so. He put Jun up for adoption because he didn't want him to be 'distraction'. I wouldn't lie about something like that, that's why Kenji and I wanted you to come to America." I explain to him truthfully, causing his eyes to water.

He quickly looked away from me, not saying a word; but I didn't miss the tears that began to stream down his face.It was hard to miss as he cried silently, but I could tell it hurt him deeply.

"Sorrel...I want to help you find Jun-."

"Okay?! Then what?! Are you and Gideon going to take him from me and raise him yourselves? Going to take him away from me and not let me be in his life? I can't have that! If we even do find him...what if he's adopted and is happy? I rather you have not told me because this feels worse! Because Gideon will most likely take him away from me completely, I know him! Because he's selfish and cruel and mean and evil!" He screams, and I begin to hear Titan whimper.

My eyes narrowing on him, I wanted to punch him in the face; but I had Titan in my arms. He was my main priority - I can't be bothered by things like this anymore and react... I'll use my words - I'm good with that.

"I used to think those things of Gideon too; but knowing him, he wouldn't do that to you. Take your son away from his own mother... You know Gideon wouldn't do that to you, or maybe I was wrong about your intelligence. I guess your just as stupid as the words you just screamed at me. Raise your voice and frighten Titan again - I'll make sure your lips keep you from speaking idiotic statements as the ones you spat at me so maliciously again." I sneer, and Sorrel's eyes widen.

Though he did seem to take the hint as he folded his arms, walking away from me to a box of tissues. I followed him, seeing him wipe his face of tears.

"You're right...even though you frightened me in the process...sorry - I forget, there's a baby in your arms. I was surprised you didn't swing fists at me, but then I saw the baby...so... My bad." He mumbles to me.

I nod, accepting that weak excuse for an apology. Though he didn't have to apologize...so I'll definitely take it.

"Look, we need to work together in this. I know I was harsh in how I handled my words to you before in Japan...so I understand if I'm on your bad list. But get this, now we get to find your son and possibly bring him back into your lives." I smile, rubbing Titan's back as I heard him sleeping. His breathing smooth and his cute face smushed up against my shoulder. "Also, talk quietly - Titan is asleep."

Sorrel nodded, looking at Titan and a soft grin came to his lips.

"When...Jun was born he wasn't as tiny as Titan - but he was still small and not average size, there was still concern. I...loved holding him and feeling like, this is my baby - he is my life, my everything. How could Gideon's father do this to me?...how could he do that to his son to begin with? Is he that demented? That insane? That inconsiderate? I just don't get how he could take away someone's baby as if he has the right - I want to kill him." Sorrel ended abruptly, causing me to snort at his abrupt ending.

"Don't we all? Don't worry...Gideon shot him when he learned the truth. He was pissed off, like...he wasn't even himself. I didn't recognize him at all. That was the one time I was afraid of him...he was heartbroken too. Don't think he wasn't because he was. I was an idiot and tried to convince to leave Jun alone, but I was wrong for thinking so...and Kenji showed me the error of my thinking." I explain to him shyly, and Sorrel just snickered at my words.

It was still saddening to see him look at me so solemnly. There was a hint of pain in his eyes and I saw them water again.

"Sorrel?" I say his name softly, and he nods. "Would you like to hold Titan?"

He nodded quickly as his lips began to tremble, and I go close to him. Sorrel taking Titan gently and held him to his chest. As he held him I saw him start crying again. I saw Titan begin to realize that he wasn't being held by me anymore and started to whimper again.

Sorrel started to rock him in his arms, but Titan wasn't having it at all. He only got more antsy and louder, Sorrel sighing as he gave Titan back to me.

"I don't think Titan likes me..." Sorrel groaned, and I chuckle.

"He's just tired. He was hungry before I got here and I fed him, he's also very keen on being with me because the first few weeks he was alive...I couldn't hold him like I wanted to." I explain as I hear Titan sigh in content against me. "Look, I don't want to fight with you or not get along - I genuinely want to help you. The way we are going to do that is by snooping around."

I rush to the couch, taking off my book bag as I set it beside me. I take out my Mac and set it on my lap, getting onto Safari.

"What? The internet is your answer?" He asked me sadly, sitting beside me as he watched me work my magic.

"Hell yeah! Kenji gave me some links that helps with finding children that are in the system, in foster care, that have been put up for adoption, adopted...all that good stuff." I inform him, and I start putting in Gideon and Sorrel's name.

I find myself smirking, nodding at Sorrel who looked skeptical.

"You need to be positive bitch. This will work, this is by far one of the best sites. I'm pretty sure it's not offered to just anyone...actually...I don't think it's a legal site... Who cares though!" I chuckle awkwardly, and Sorrel rolls his eyes as he nods at the screen.

I face forward, my smile dropping as the files were..blank except for two things.

"I thought you said this was the best site...bitch?" He mocks me, and I look over my shoulder at him as he groans loudly. "If Gideon's father was involved, do you really think he would be stupid enough to leave any trace of him?"

"I mean...I'm not sure - bitch, because look right over here! There's a number-."

"The hospital number." Sorrel interrupted in boredom, and I sigh. "You idiot."

"I'm trying to help you. So I would refrain from name calling if you really want my help." I suggest to him, causing him to sigh in annoyance. "Well...this site was more useless than I gave it credit for; but I tried to be positive. You were such a meanie about it-."

"Damian it's very hard for me to be positive! I'm furious about what his father has done, I'm tired from the flight, I want to see Jun, I want...to go back in time so that this never happened." He cried, and I already knew where this was going. "Wish you never happened. Gideon was changing, becoming better for me. He actually wanted me and was so kind to me. When...I got pregnant he was there for me all the way. He didn't let anyone treat me horribly, talk bad about me, let me see anything negative... Yet...of course, that fairytale didn't stay with me."

I don't say anything because I knew he was just ranting. I had nothing to say to him. His hate for me did run very deep, and it was evident.

Typing the number down on my phone, I close my laptop. Just sitting there, I lean back as Sorrel was crying again.

"Are you done-?"

"It's just so ridiculous to me! You were nonexistent, he spoke of you all the time before I was pregnant with Jun. You were just his little soulmate that no one has ever seen - we thought he was insane! Until we lost Jun and we thought it was best to part ways - and I secretly wasn't for it. Though that's when he really went into the mafia world and put his all into it. He also put his all into sex...sleeping around, being a flirt - an all-time womanizer, but towards men. He didn't get serious with anyone, but Lulu. Until that didn't work out - then you came...ruining everything." He cried still, and I was completely over Gideon's admirers and past-lovers.

This shit was pissing me off more than it should. I didn't like how they all spoke to me. Since Titan was sleeping I couldn't react or doing anything, I needed to be calm for him.

"It is not my fault what Gideon did in the past. I already told you - we need to work together-."

"Well, right now, I don't want anything to do with you. You're doing this because there's this self-righteous inclination to help me. Because you have Gideon you think you can go finding our child now? For what? So that you can feel better? To make up for how much of a bitch you were to Gideon? Is this your way of 'making things right in your eyes'? Well, don't waste your time! If you'll excuse me." Sorrel stood up, walking away from me.

I just stared down at Titan, trying my best not to get too upset. I was...pissed, but also hurt.

Getting up and grabbing my things, I end up leaving his hotel room. I already knew I'd call the number that was given, but I wasn't sure if it'd be any luck...

As I got on the elevator I felt like that was...a dramatic way for him to go about things. Completely blaming me, when I had no part in the disappearance of Jun. I was helping because...it was the right thing to do. I want to do this for Gideon, not myself...right?

I sigh, getting off the elevator as I begin to leave. In doing so I stopped in my tracks to see a familiar figure talking to a person at the front desk. That's when I started to walk faster, but I wasn't fast enough when I felt the person take a tight hold on my arm.

"Damian have you lost your mind?" Gideon hissed at me, his eyes deranged as he looks at Titan. "Is this some kind of game? Sneaking out in the middle of the night, without telling me? Are you trying to drive me insane with worry and panic? Because it's working."

I smile awkwardly, slapping his hand off of me.

"I just needed to visit someone. I'm not doing anything that will hurt you, cheat you, or anything bad-."

"I know you aren't, you wouldn't dare." He growls, and I just look into his eyes. I step closer to him, staring into his eyes harder.

"What if I would dare? You don't scare me." I hiss playfully, and he smiles.

"I love you so much." He chuckled, making me smile as he wrapped his arm around my waist. "Just next time, let me know when you leave. So that I don't go bananas...I was screaming bubbles in the house so that you'd stop hiding - at least I thought. Until I found out your location."

I don't know how he did that, but it also probably didn't help that I used one of his drivers...like an idiot.

"Well, noted. Just call what I'm doing...work. It's my job, you know?" I ask him as he helped me in the car.

"That puts me on edge. If this supposed 'job' of yours involves coming to hotels at midnight...then I think I'm good." He snorted, rushing to the other side of the car as he got in.

"What happened today was abrupt. We won't be doing that again, but when we do meet - please just trust me and don't follow me or have people fill you in on who I'm meeting. It's a secret." I smile at him, and he reaches for Titan.

Taking him , he rocked him happily as he sighed peacefully.

"Okay, fine. I trust you enough that I don't think you'll do anything. I just want you to be truthful...if it comes down to you needing help. If this...'job' becomes too much-."

I lean towards Gideon, pressing my lips to his. Kissing him slowly, I pull away as I don't break eye contact with him. Snickering at his hooded expression, I sit back.

"I appreciate the care and your trust. I will come to you if needed, but I don't think I will... I won't forget your words though." I murmur, seeing him grin as he looked down at Titan.

I wondered if he knew about Sorrel... It doesn't seem like it...I hope he doesn't.

"Good, and I won't forget that precious kiss you gave me. I hope I get those more often." He recommends to me.

"Deal, keep trusting me and I'll keep giving you what you call 'precious kisses'." I murmur again, and he nods ecstatically, making me smile.

Happy that he trusted me, truly. That means this makes this job easier, thank goodness. Hopefully...

If Sorrel will calm down, I'll give him a day or two.

I think it's needed...yes.

I truly hope.

_________________🥰

You think things will work out? 🤔

Hopefully they will. 🙏🏾

Gideon and Damian are growing! 😁

Yay!!!

What'd you think of everything? 🤔

Because do you think he has a right to be angry? 🤔

Or is his anger towards Damian going too far? 👀

Curious. 🙈

Vote 🗳

Comment 🤩

Follow 🥰

~ YOLO🧡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 12.1K 50
He loved her so much. She loved him even more. But all of a sudden she couldn't remember all the love they both shared. Only time can tell if the For...
867 69 14
In one night he lost everything. Can he find happiness? Will love lead the way? Can hard times make bonds stronger? Excerpt: I had woken I don't know...
153K 7.1K 48
"What I was going to say was selfish..." He mumbled. I edge closer to him until my hand slowly cradled his cheek. Tilting his head up to look at me...
77.2K 3K 29
COMPLETED Book Two in the Give and Take series You can only give so much before you run out. You can only bend so much before you break. No more rul...