BTS Fluff and smut One-Shots

Jikookie_UwU által

These are some of my drafts of Fluff and Smut i can think of in the middle of the night. - This book includes... Több

-YOONGI-💦
-NAMJOON-💦
-JUNGKOOK-💦
-HOSEOK-💦
-JIN-💦
-JIMIN-💦
-TAEHYUNG-💦
-TAEHYUNG-💦
A:N
-Ot4(HYBRIDS)-💦
-JIMIN-💦
-JUNGKOOK-💦
-Lets talk.-
-JIMIN-🌼🥀
NAMJOON-🌼(HYBRID)
jihope + you
im done

-YOONGI-💦

5.2K 117 82
Jikookie_UwU által

Requested chapter by: @_crack-head_

There will be
Pegging (obviously )
Choking
Masochism
Virgin bottom
Obviously there will be consent
Consent isn't hot nor kinky, it is needed
Enjoy.
————

"HA, SUCK IT." You cheered as you threw down the controller.

"Wahh no fair!"Jungguk whined and flopped on his back. You stuck your tongue out and laughed.

"You big ass baby, stop being a sore loser" you joked, suddenly footsteps rang throughout your ears, you turned and saw Jin walking into the living room.

"Dinners ready children" Jin called you and Jungguk
Kids all the time, considering you both acted like children. Junggkuk was your bestfriend. Of course you both acted like toddlers.

You and Jungguk walked into the dinning room, everyone already sat in their seats and started to eat while thanking Jin for cooking for them, you were about to sit as well but you realized Yoongi wasn't there.
"Im gonna go get Yoongi, he's in his room right?" You asked.

"Pretty sure he is, he's been in his room all day, i think writing or some shit but im not sure" Namjoon shrugged.

You Turned around and walked up the stair towards Yoongi's room which was far down the hall.

You approached His door and Knocked twice.

"Hey Yoongi, Jin cooked food, come and eat"
No response.
You knocked again to which you still received no response.

You sighed and Turned the knob, walking in.

Yoongi was at his desk, headphones in, writing and erasing in his journal, slightly bopping his head to the music.

You walked over to him and Tapped him on the shoulder, he Jumped, not expecting you.

"You scared the shit out of me, whats up"
He asked a little out of breath.

"Foods done, wanted to see if you wanted any"

Yoongi hesitated, but shook his head. You raised an eyebrow.

"You haven't eaten, you need to eat if you think you're gonna get any more work done on an empty stomach." You said sternly, crossing your arms.

Yoongi frowned, he really wanted to finish writing but he knew that you were right.

Think.

"Besides..Jin made your favorite food..too bad that you-" before you could finish your sentence Yoongi was up and down the stairs, thanking Jin for Cooking for him and Started eating.

"..well god damn."
-
Later that night, six boys sat infront of a Television with blankets and pillows all around, eating Junkfood and screaming at the Tv.

They were playing Mario cart.

You sat and watched as Hoseok screeched at the top of his lungs, Jungguk laughing at his failure.

"You MOTHERFUCKER." Hoseok screamed.
"FUCK YOU AND YOUR MUSHROOMS"
The rest just continued laughing and having fun.

Yoongi wasn't there. As per usual, you sighed and went upstairs to go see what he was up to.

You knocked on the door, a small "come in" was heard and you smiled.

"Heyyy" you said as you stood in his door frame, you locked the door, maybe you could hangout with him alone for a bit. (Ya nastys..)

Yoongi turned around and smiled at you, "dont you dare quote Spongebob" you playfully pouted.

"How'd you know." You asked.

"Cause you're weird thats why." He chuckled.

You sat on his bed and watched Him read.

"Whatcha readin?" You asked, leaning over and reading a couple words.

Yoongi quickly closed the book.

"Nothin.."  He said, hesitation in his voice.

You raised an eyebrow when you saw the slight blush on his cheeks.

"Hm.." you mumbled, pretending to think.

Once he looked away you snatched the book from the table and ran out the room and into the bathroom. Yoongi yelling and chasing you, but you had locked yourself in.

You opened the book and flipped a couple pages, stoping on a random one.

"She slid her hand under his shirt, slowly bringing them lower and lower till she removed his shirt from the bottom, leaning down and kissing his neck making his moan"

"..what the hell.." you mumbled. Yoongi was reading some fifty shades of grey shit. You sat there reading a couple more pages while Yoongi stood outside the door, cheeks flamming red knowing you were reading what he was reading. Which was some type of bdsm book.

After a couple more minutes of reading that book you felt completely aroused. That book made you feel more dominant than you have ever felt in your life.

You opened the door, Yoongi standing there with his head down, before he could say anything you wrapped your hand around his throat and pushed him against the wall behind you. He gasped out in shock and grabbed the hands that were around his throat.

You chuckled. "You dirty whore!"  You exclaimed, applying pressure to his neck making his whimper and grip at your hands harder.

"Who knew that a little innocent boy like you..would be reading such dirty words..who knew"

You let go of his neck, Yoongi gasped and fell to the ground, you leaned down and raised him up by his hair, he let out a soft moan.

"You like being manhandled like this huh?" You asked, whispering in his ear.

He vigorously nodded. You slapped his thigh.

"I need words from you. Not a pity nod."

"Yes..i-i like it" he answered shakily.  You giggled, Yoongi shivered.

"Lets go." You picked him up and threw him over your shoulder making him yelp. He was a light boy.

You walked over to your room, which was far away from the stairs and far away from the boys that were still screaming their heads off.

You opened the door with one hand, the other holding Yoongi on your shoulder. And slammed the door closed with your foot, laying Yoongi down on the bed and locking the door.

You walked back over to the boy and saw how uneasy he was. Your gaze softened.

"Would you like for me to do this with you ?" You asked, sitting next to him and placing  your hand on his thigh.
He looked at you and nodded.
"I want you to be sure. Are you sure you want me to do this with you? Use your words baby" 

Yoongi sighed and put his head down, "i want to..i really do..but im scared." 

"Scared of what ? I would never hurt you unless you wanted me to you know that."

Yoongi turned to you, "i've never done anything like this before.." 

You raised both brows. "You're a virgin?"

Yoongi nodded.

You grabbed his chin and turned his face to look at you, "dont be scared, i'll ask you before i do anything. Spanking, if you want to be pegged just say yes or no when i ask, if you want something from me just ask okay ?" He nodded, then you pulled his face towards you and slammed your lips onto his, your hands going behind his head, his hands on your shoulders.

You forced your tongue into his mouth, exploring his mouth as he moaned.

His moans were a little more high pitched than you expected. Compared to his voice you were surprised.

You placed your hand on his crotch, feeling how aroused he was made you smirk, Yoongi broke the kiss and moaned loudly feeling you palm him through his pants,  you placed your other hand over his mouth making him whine.

"Shh, you dont want the others hearing you. Or do you? would you like them to hear your slutty moans?"

Yoongi shook his head and moaned when you pressed down on his crotch.

"Can you not speak now? Answer me with words."

"I-I dont.." He stuttered pathetically.

You scoffed.

"Lay down on your back, let me go get some stuff"

Yoongi did as he was told, laying on his back and removing his jeans.

You returned from your closet with a strap and a bottle of lube.

You smiled seeing Yoongi obeyed.

You laid the stuff down on the bed and lesned towards Yoongi, removing his boxers as Yoongi covered his face with his hands.

You looked up and god damn..he was so adorable.

His soft skin.

His rosy cheeks.

He looked so absolutely fuckable.

He wore a big black sweater, the sleeves covered his hands.

Cute. (JaCksoN?)

"Alright..i need to prep you first. Are you okay with that?" You asked him, Rubbing his thigh.

He nodded but that immediately followed with a small "yeah im okay with it.." he was so shy.

You snickered at his shyness.
"Good boy"
-
And here you are now. Two fingers pounding inside the boy under you. Him moaning loudly as the other members laughed and screeched at their own game.

You leaned down and kissed Yoongi, he wrapped his arms around your neck. Moaning into the kiss.

You pulled away and removed your fingers making him whine, you chuckled.

"I think you're prepped enough..now. Are you positive-" before you could finish your sentence he interrupted.
"Yes im positive..can you please fuck me.." He blushed bright red.

"Gladly."
-
Yoongi moaned loudly as you pushed the dildo in, resting a bit to make sure hes adjusted.

You moved your hips a bit to push deeper, Yoongi whined and Moved his hands towards your hips to stop you, which you did.
"Its okay baby, relax for me" Yoongi whimpered but let you hold his hands above his head, slowly relaxing into your touch.

You connected your lips with his and quickly pulled out, slamming back into Yoongi, he threw his head back and moaned, moaning every-time you slammed into him, you slowed down and watched Yoongi gasp, his chest rising up and down.

"You're so pretty like this oh my god" you commented making Yoongi giggle.
"T-thank you..mommy" He looked up at you and smiled.

Oh fuck.

You smirked at him before you started pounding into him, he gasped and threw his head far back into the pillow, his back arched.

You placed one leg above your shoulder, and continued slamming into Yoongi, and slapping his ass. watching as he slowly broke down into a puddle of mush under you.

You suddenly heard a knock at the door making you freeze and stop moving. Yoongi also made no noise.

"Yooo Y/N ! Have you seen Yoongi ?" Hoseok asked from behind the door
(*cough Cameron Philps reference*cough*)

"No I haven't!" You yelled, you heard him hum and walk away, once you knew he was gone you looked back at Yoongi who was slowly grinding against you, waiting for you to move.

You thrusted slowly, Tears of pleasure slipped from his eyes which you quickly wiped away.

You grabbed His member, to which he let out a surprised moan.

You rubbed at the tip as you quickened your thrusts.

"C-close!" He stuttered.

You hummed and leaned down to nibble at his ear, Yoongi put his hands against your chest as he turned his head to the side "go ahead, cum baby"
Yoongi gasped before he came, a string of stuttered moans following. You thrusted slowly, helping him calm down from his high.

After he calmed down, you pulled out and gave Yoongi a kiss for being the good boy he is.

"Are you okay baby? I didn't hurt you did i?"
You asked, as you stroked his hair.

"No..im okay..thank you mommy.." Yoongi Cuddled into you making you smile.

"Lets go get you cleaned up."
-
You and Yoongi sat in the bath together. Bubbles surrounded you both, you washed Yoongi's hair as he leaned back into your touch.

You finished washing the yourself and Yoongi you made sure to dress him and yourself in pajamas. Carrying him downstairs where the other members were.

"You guys fucked didn't you"
Namjoon asked Jokingly. Jimin snickering.

"Yeah."

They all looked at you and Yoongi, they thought you were joking

"..who topped.." Jungguk asked.

Yoongi blushed and walked (limped) to the kitchen.

Hoseok Laughed, "Well i think we figured out that Yoongi is no Top"

-

Yo. That was shit. But..i posted. Be proud of me😔

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

1M 38.3K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
221K 14.4K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
539K 19.3K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
81.8K 2.4K 70
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...