π™ˆπ™” π˜½π™€π˜Όπ™π™π™„π™π™π™‡ 𝙒𝙄�...

By mylastnameissikander

Not EDITED AT ALL ''Marry me Isha," He said in an authoritative tone... '' I can't, it is not possible," I re... More

Trailer
Characters
Characters 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Epilogue

Chapter 16

8.8K 400 77
By mylastnameissikander

Don't choose the
one who is beautiful
to the world. But
rather, choose the
one who makes your
world beautiful.

---Harry Styles.

********

Faraz P. O. V

As the beauty was descending downstairs, I froze. She was looking so beautiful in her yellow suit. Her face was covered in minimum makeup and she looks so flawless.

As the Mayun function end, I saw her sitting at the end of the venue. She was looking annoyed and frustrated yet she looks so beautiful. I went towards her and sat beside her. She looks at me and passes me a weak smile. She was looking tensed.

"I have to call someone but my idiot mobile is not working ", she said in an annoyed tone.

I passed my mobile to her and said,
"You can use my mobile if you want ".

She smiled at me and muttered thanks. She was busy in calling someone. Her eyes were dark brown colored while her hair was a light brown color. She has a cute dimple. Her hair locks fall on her forehead. Suddenly, the urge of pushing her hair lock behind her ears falls on me. But I don't want to do anything that makes her uncomfortable. And Fahad will kill me. She was talking to someone and smiling warmly. Her smile is so beautiful. By the way, whom she is talking to?

After a minute, she gave me my phone back.
"Thanks a lot. I actually didn't remember the phone number but you already have his number ", she said smiling at me.

His? Whom she was talking to?

" To whom you call ?" I asked out of my curiosity.

"Sam", she said innocently.

What the hell? Sam. She is talking to Sameer. He is of the same age as mine. She calls me Bhai and calls him by his nickname. I clenched my fists and I was passing a fake smile to her. I want to know that if she is calling him by his nickname Sam then why she called me that. It's not right.

"What are you talking about to your Sameer Bhai ?" I asked emphasizing on word Bhai.

She looks at me with a horrified expression.

"Firstly, his mom had told Sam some work related to the wedding.
Secondly, he is not my brother ", she said in a serious tone.

"Why the hell he is not your brother? He is 5 years elder than you" I said trying to calm myself.

" Because I don't really like to call him that. We never had such relation ", she said.

Relation. What the hell. This girl is playing on my nerves.

" If you don't want to call him Bhai then also don't call me that ever. I am not your brother for God's sake " I said to her.

"Fine. I will not call you bhai but I will not take your name as well ", she said.

Well, it's much better than calling Bhai by my crush. Soon, she left me alone there. Well, I have to do something about this Sam.

Minal P. O. V

Minal dress:👆

I was scrolling through my phone. May function was about to end. But something was awkward, Azeem was ignoring me. I felt peace. But my peace never lasts long saw him coming towards me. He was coming towards me with his hands full of haldi. Ya AllHaldielp me. I try to run away but he caged me between him and the wall and applied it on my cheeks. Eww. My face was full of Haldi. I hate him. I saw a haldi bowl on the bedside the table. I cautiously took a haldi but he noticed me and run away. I was running after him. At last, I found him I was going towards him when I bumped into someone. That someone is no other than Mr. Zayaan. Woah, he is looking so handsome but the Mayun which I was going to apply on Azeem cheeks were on his cheeks. I look down embarrassed. He also put some Mayun on my nose.

"We are even now", he said in his deep masculine voice.

I smiled at him and he went away. I look at Azeem who was dangerously glaring at me. Without thinking twice, I was going back to the function. But he holds my arms and took me to the storeroom.

"Why the hell he is so friendly with you? Didn't I said you that don't talk to him", he said literally screaming at me.

"Who are you to say me what to do and what to not do ?" I said angrily.

" I am your cousin ", he said.

"You are only my cousin not my father, brother, or husband. So stay in your limits ", I said angrily.

" And who are you to order me. Huh. Mind your own damn business Azeem. Don't you dare interfere in my life ", I continued.

He was staring at me angrily. He came closer to me and hold me by my arms.
He was so close to me that I was not able to complete my sentence.

"Who the hell you are? You are not the same minal who has a sweet nature, who is soft-spoken. You change just because of him. Who is he to you? Do you like him? Tell me",he barked.

I was dumbfounded. This is my first time, I am shouting at someone. I never raised my voice. But why I did it today? I was wrong but he also doesn't have the right to judge me.

" You don't have a right to ask me anything. So it will be better if you will shut up and get lost from here ", I said angrily.

No one ever raises their voice on me. Then who the hell he is?

"I will never leave you ", he said in a determined tone.

He is such a mad person in this world.
He was going to leave the storeroom but he turned around and glance at me.

" As you said that I don't have a right on you, I will surely have my right on you soon ", He said with a smirk.

What the hell he just say? I think he is injured in his childhood very badly or he fell from the terrace. Whatever is that, why can't he leave me in peace?

I went out of the storeroom and saw Hania waving at me. I went towards her and she gave me a questioning look. I shrugged in return. We settled in the car and reach home. My mind was drifted to that idiot. His words were scaring the crap out of me.

Azeem P. O. V

My heart was beating rapidly at the sight of her. She is irritating but she is beautiful. But her words hurt me to the depth. I have seen her blushing many times when he is around. And she doesn't want me in her life. Why she doesn't notice the love behind my anger?

I was just sitting in the lawn area. I was hell frustrated. I saw the sight of her coming towards me. I straighten myself and try to ignore her but fail badly.

"Why you are not sleeping yet? "she asked me.
You took away my sleep and asking why I do not sleep yet. Great.

"Why you are concerned about me? Well, I don't exist in your life. I will not interfere in your life nor you will ", I said in a sarcastic tone.

She rolled her eyes and said,
" Fine then from tomorrow you will not talk to me, no pranking and you will not come to my university to pick me up ".

"So, you can spend some time that idiot Zayaan " I sai, sarcastically.

"Of course, have you seen his eyes It's beautiful. And his jawline is so hell good ", she said in an excited tone.

What the hell. I am more handsome than him.

"Shut up. Don't talk to me", I said in a disappointed tone.

"Gladly ", she said chuckling.

I glared at her and she came closer to me. She is making me nervous.

"Azeem yaar why you are behaving like this? We have a good bond of friendship. Don't destroy it. And I am really sorry for saying those rude words to you ", she said apologizing to me .I smiled at her and smile back.

Gosh, she has a cute smile.

"Get up and go to sleep ", she ordered me.

"Yes ma'am," I said saluting her with my hands.
She chuckled and walk away.
I will make sure to make you mine minal khan.

*******

Author's note :

So, how was the chapter?
Do let me know.

All your votes and comment literally make me happy. Whenever I saw all of your comments, my face be like👇

Until Stay Safe, Stay Healthy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

A Stark Mismatch By J.D. Ruiz

Historical Fiction

246K 22.7K 37
Determined to stay blissfully unmarried, Lady Angela Worthington hires club owner and secret matchmaker Gerard Stark to find a match for her best fri...
281K 12.8K 45
"So, what do you think?" I heard Jingam's voice as I glanced over my shoulder, finding him standing behind me. He regarded me a soft smile that I ret...
836K 53.6K 47
When Emma Lucas meets devilishly handsome Markus Winterly, she has no idea that he only wears the mask of human aristocracy. And behind that mask a v...
63.3K 1.1K 14
Reaction to UA's Civil War with Discord. It's been a few weeks since the activity had finished and suddenly both hero classes were brought into a roo...