More Than Friends

Bởi jthawtiter

Everybody life is good, living great, and enjoying their purpose for being on earth. Family means everything... Xem Thêm

CHARACTERS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63 Pt. 1
Chapter 63 Pt. 2
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80

Chapter 37

2.2K 74 19
Bởi jthawtiter

*Amarin in MM*

Payton was on the couch laying down. August was in her bed laying down in her bed. He was still asleep and she wanted to watch tv but didn't want to awake him. She laid on the couch with Marco at the end and they watched The Lion King together.

August eyes fluttered open as he heard his phone vibrating off the hook. He grabbed it, and unlocked it. He checked his notifications and his eyes widen at what he reed. He stood up walking out the room looking for Payton.

"Babe" he said and she paused the movie causing Marco to bark at him.

"Hmm" she said looking over at him, he noticed she had her glasses on and she looked so beautiful.

"You went to juvenile" he asked her confused and she nodded her head.

"Yea" she said innocently while shrugging.

"What happened" he asked taking a seat at the end of the couch.

"Well I mean, my moms was a straight bitch towards me. she hated me and was trying to anything she could to get rid of me, so basically when my grandma died she told the police I kilt her" she said completely calm and truthfully.

"You serious" he asked sitting back confused.

"Yea, I sat in juvenile for two week and honestly I was glad. I was fourteen and homeless, I didn't care where I went I just needed somewhere to lay my head" she said and he was shocked how she was confident she was, he knew she hated talking about her childhood.

"How did you get out" he asked and Marco went up and laid on her lap.

"They did a autopsy, the result came back and showed she died of cancer. I was back on the streets again, shorty in the blogs lying yo" Payton said referring to Bianca report about her childhood.

"You heard about it" he asked and she shrugged.

"Heard about it..... I asked shorty for the link to the blog." Payton said with a chuckle.

"So you don't care about it" August asked and she shook her head no.

"Nope, they lies. How the hell imma go to juvenile for killing my moms, my moms living with my brother. She doing that for clout, and getting clown in the process. That's I was say the best revenge is no revenge" Payton said and August loved how much of a woman she was.

"You still gone fight her though" August said and she smiled.

"Yep" she said and August chuckled.

"I wanna say something but I'm not even gone get into it" he said as he stood up kissing her cheek.

"Oh it's to late now, shorty owe me ten bands and a round. That's that" she said and her Harlem accent came right out her mouth.

"Ten bands for what babe" August asked standing up looking at her.

"My car, I'm taking shorty to court in four days. She gone do the time or run me mines, then afterwards I'm telling her when she see me it's her best bet to run or steal me cause she gone her ass beat" Payton told her and he seen the west side come out her.

"Babe we going out today" he said turning around walking away.

"where" she asked looking at him and he shrugged.

"I have a show tonight, you coming" he said and she smacked her teeth smiling.

Payton & Amarin walked side by side to the back of the building. His show was over him and Pierre was probably in the dressing room smoking. Payton was tired and ready to go & Amarin just needed some pipe.

Payton dressed in a blue and black polo shirt and some nice fitted jeans. She had on some blue and white 1's. Her hair was pint up in a ponytail and she looked good.

Amarin dressed the same but with red and black polo shirt. Also the red and white 1's. Payton did her lace for her and did to know how to act. She had been saying "what lace" all night cause you couldn't tell it was a frontal.

"May we get a picture" the paparazzi asked as the two got closer to August dressing room.

"Sure" Payton said and the two stood side by side smiling for the camera.

Once they took the picture Meek Mill walked up on Payton hugging her and Amarin. They began having a conversation until Angel walked up beside Meek.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but can I talk to Payton for a minute" She asked pointing at Payton with a fake smile. The camera light flashed as the paparazzi continued taking pictures.

"Alright Pay and Amarin I'll see y'all at the give back right" Meek said and Payton smiled nodding her head yea.

"Yea big bro we'll be there" Amarin said he hugged the two before walking away.

"Thirty seconds" Payton said tapping her Rolex she purchased.

"Do she gotta be here, you know I just wanted it to be me and you" Angel said and Payton rolled her eyes.

"You walked up on us, she ain't gotta go nowhere and you down twenty five seconds shorty hurry up" Payton said motioning her hand in a rushing matter.

"Well I just wanted to let you know I'm still on August team and I ain't going nowhere" she said and Payton tilted her head to the side giving her a "ok and" look.

"Oh word, congrats I'll see you later than" she said going to walk off but Angel grabbed her causing her to step back and look her up and down.

"Yo don't touch her" Amarin said and angel rolled her eyes.

"Oh bitch shut up and go take care you kids you unfit ass mother" Angel tired at Amarin and Amarin looked at Payton who looked at her.

"Rule one, don't touch" Payton said holding up one finger.

"Rule two, don't talk about my kids bitch" Amarin said and Payton ducked down as Amarin fist connected with Angel jaw.

Payton moved out the way as the two began fighting and security rushed over trying to break it up. Angel pulled Amarin hair as Amarin sent punches to her lip. Amarin hits felt like fire as the two fell on the floor and before Amarin last punched could connect with her nose security pulled Amarin up off her.

"Yea bitch, talk yo shit now hoe, my kids got more than you will ever have bitch, broke begging hoe ass bitch" Amarin chump as the security carried her towards Payton.

Lights flashed as people recorded and took pictures. Some looked at Angel as her blood leaked on the floor from her nose and lip. Payton checked on Amarin as she stood infront of her.

"You bodied that bitch" Payton said high fiving her bestfriend.

"Fuck her" Amarin said as Payton fixed her hair for her.

As Payton fixed Amarin hair Angel some how got a lose from security. She charged towards Payton pulling Payton hair from behind. Quick reflect, Payton turned around throwing punches at Angel face. Hearing something pop Payton continues throwing punches.

Her hits were harder than Amarin so she hit with one good punch sending her to the floor. Payton was hits were like a bullet, it hurts as soon as it hits. Angel still was holding Payton's hair causing her to fall on top of her and Angel quickly regretted it. Payton showed no mercy to Angel face.

"GET HER OFF OF ME" Angel yelled moving her hands from Payton hair trying to block Payton's hit.

It took three big security to get Payton up. Amarin was being held back by security. They took Payton and Amarin to the far back as Angel laid on the floor completely embarrassed and crying. Meanwhile, in August dressing room him and Pierre were smoking a blunt when they heard somebody knock.

"AUGUST" he heard somebody yelling his name.

"Let em in big dawg" August said grabbing his shades as Big Dawg opened the door.

"I HATE THEM" Angel yelled at him

"Calm down... what's wrong. You ok" August said as he stood up walking over to her handing her some tissue.

"YOU STUPID GIRLFRIEND AND THAT BITCH OF A MOTHER AMARIN" she yelled as she held the tissue on her nose.

"What you just say" Pierre stood up a but and Dawg looked at her, she looked a mess.

"You got to fighting with Payton" Dawg asked since Pierre and August was lost.

"YES AND THEY JUMPED ME" she yelled and August was shocked.

"I told you" Dawg said shrugging not caring as he hit the blunt.

"Move" August said pushing her to the side walking out the door.

"You called my girl a bitch" Pierre asked her and she rolled her eyes.

"You should've told her how you kissed me" she told him and Dawg looked at Pierre.

"You a hoe, I could never fuck with somebody like you. You ain't no where near topping Amarin even on her worst days fuck is you saying, fuck out my way" Pierre snapped on her before moving to the side going to look for Amarin and Payton.

"Yo you seen my Payton" August asked walking around but everybody shook they head no.

"Meek you seen Payton?" August asked and Meek nodded his head Yea.

"Yea bro shorty got hands, she bodied ole girl. Yo assistant was on some love and hip hop type shit and Payton was on some knuck if you buck type shit. And Amarin shorty was wilding that shit was crazy " Meek said and Pierre began to get worried.

"You know where they took her" he asked and Meek nodded his head again.

"Yea bro, she up there with the nurse" he said and August walked away going to look for the nurse.

"Where the nurse at?" He asked one of his security guards.

"Next station to the left" he told August walked around the corner seeing Payton sitting with the nurse.

Walking over to them August was furious. Payton didn't even look mad though, she was just sitting there with her back against the wall on her phone. Amarin on the other hand was sitting with a nurse getting her finger wrapped.

"What happened" August asked them and Payton and Amarin looked up at him as Pierre popped up behind him.

"I sprung my finger" Amain said as she looked at the nurse.

"How though!, I thought you was coming to my dressing room" August said trying to stay calm cause they was in public.

"She got her ass beat the first time and instead of taking her L from Amarin she wanted one from me and that's exactly what she got" Payton explained with a slight shrugging not giving a fuck.

"Amarin you fought to?" Pierre asked and she smacked her teeth.

"Shut up Pierre, she talked about my motherhood" Amarin said as the nurse finished with her finger.

"Let's go, we about to go cause you just pissed me off" Pierre said and Amarin smacked her teeth.

"I'll see you tomorrow bestoo" Amarin said standing up following a upset Pierre.

"I turn my head for two seconds and you fighting Payton" August said standing in front of Payton and she locked phone.

"Ok so she touched me first" Payton said, she gave literally no fuck what was going on at the moment.

"Payton that don't mean you have to fight" he said taking his shades off looking at her.

"Mmhmm" she said looking at August with a "I don't give a fuck face".

"This how you gone act right now" he asked, he wasn't feeling her attitude.

"August did you not just hear what I said?" Payton asked staying calm, she was to calm and he didn't know how to feel about it.

"I heard you but that don't mean you gotta fight" he told her and she nodded her head in agreement.

"Look at this, she had the right plan but the wrong bitch. Every time she try me she gone get her ass beat and as I said last time one down one more to go" she said and August was at this point heated, Payton didn't give not one fuck about what had happened.

"Payton you pissing me off" he told her and she heard his accent a bit.

"That's fine, you pissed me off because first of all you ain't not once asked me was I ok but I bet you asked shorty was she ok which is fine because she did get her ass beat" Payton began and August was about to speak.

"Aht. I don't wanna hear nothing you gotta say, I'm bout to go home while you stay here and check on shorty Angel. Goodnight and don't call me or come over my house" she cut him off before telling him how she felt.

"Payton" he called after her as she walked off.

"I said what I said August" she said as she continued walking before disappearing around the corner.

Meanwhile, Pierre and Amarin were riding home in complete silence. Pierre was driving and Amarin was on her phone ignoring Pierre attitude. Pierre was upset because she was fighting and he hated it. He loved her too much and fighting was something he didn't like and she knew it.

"Amarin you know we gotta talk right" he said semi-glancing at her as he drive on the freeway.

"Pierre about what, I got into a fight I won end of discussion" she said not wanting to talk to him.

"I don't give a damn Amarin, that shit ain't cute" he told her and she sigh.

"Why do we keep doing this" she asked and he sigh getting in the exit.

"Doing what" he said stopping at the light and Amarin was stressed.

"Acting like I don't know what you did Pierre, I fucking know what happened" Amarin said and Pierre looked at her confused as he turned in they neighborhood.

"Amarin what are you talkin' about' huh, cause you been acting crazy for fuckin' two days" he said stopping at the stop sign looking both ways.

"Pierre I know you kissed Angel, that's why I beat her ass" Amarin said and he was shock as he got closer to their house.

"Amarin look I didn't kiss her sh-" before he could finish Amarin raised her voice.

"FUCK IS IT THEN PIERRE, you kissed the bitch fuck do you mean" She said and he whipped in the driveway.

"LISTEN TO ME" he yelled and Amarin got out the car not wanting to hear what happened.

"Fuck you" she slammed the door breaking the glass.

"Damn" he said rubbing his hands down his face in frustration.

Amarin rushed into the house slamming the door behind her. All the kids woke up startled by the slamming of the door. His mom rubbed her eyes sitting up on the couch.

"AMARIN ARE YOU OK?" Tasha yelled as she stormed upstairs.

Rushing into they room she grabbing her suitcase out their closet. She began crying as she packed her clothes in her basement. Pierre got out the car and walked up the driveway into the house.

"Wassup moms" he greeted his moms as he closed the door behind hisself.

"What's going on?" She asked standing from the couch. Ignoring her he went up the stairs two by two.

"Daddy, Mama mad" P'Asia said as she walked out her room.

"It's ok sweetie, go back to bed" he said and Amarin came out the room rolling her suitcase.

"Go pack some clothes P'Asia" she said and P'Asia looked at both of her parents.

"GO" Amarin yelled and P'Asia bit her lip turning around walking in her room and began crying.

"Don't yell at her like that, you mad at me not my child" he said and Amarin wipes her face walking towards Amari room.

"Where is Amari" Amarin asked his mom who stood at the bottom of her stairs once she didn't see Amari in her room.

"She slept with Asia, what's going on" Tasha asked and Amarin nodded going back into Amari room to pack her some clothes.

"Amarin your not taking my kids nowhere and you ain't going nowhere" Pierre followed her into Amari room as the both of them ignored her.

"Fuck you Pierre, you got the nerve to kiss the bitch go have a baby with that bitch" she said in pure pettiness while she packed Amari bag.

"Listen to me, I didn't kiss her Amarin" he said and she looked at him then went back to zipping Amari bag.

"Fuck you Pierre, we vowed to never keep a secret and I've been nothing but loyal and honest to you and this how you repay me. Eight fucking years a waste of my fucking time" she asked standing in his face and he knew he fucked up.

"It's not a waste of time, I love you Amarin. You don't have to leave, we can fix this if you just listen to me" he said grabbing her by her forearm.

"Separation papers will be severed" Amarin said looking him dead in the eyes and his heart broke.

"Amarin no" he pleaded and she had already walked out the room.

"LETS GO ASIA" she yelled as she walked out of Amari room too see Asia moving slow.

"Amarin stop yelling at my fuc- don't yell at my like that daughter yo" Pierre said walking out Amari room and into the hallway becoming irritated with her yelling at Asia.

She grabbed Junior already packed bag and picked him up out his crib. She walked out his room ignoring Pierre. Amari was now up and scared by all the yelling going on.

"Amari get up, put your shoes on sweetie" she said as she held junior in her arms.

Amari put her shoes and stood by her mother confused rubbing her eyes. P'Asia rolled her suitcase towards her mother with tears streaming down her face scared.

"Amarin let me talk to my kids real quick" he said and Amarin nodded her head walking downstairs with Junior on one shoulder and two bags on the other with her suitcase in her arm.

"Is momma mad at me" P'Asia asked Pierre and he squatted down.

"No momma mad at daddy but it's gone be ok sweetheart, I got your back and I'll never leave you" he said wiping under her eyes.

"I love you da.. daddy" P'Asia sniffed and he pulled both of his arm hugging them like his life depended on it.

"It's ok sweetie, I love you too" he kissed their cheeks and Amarin stood by the door ready to go.

"ASIA AND AMARI LETS GO" Amarin yelled and Pierre hugged them once more before walking downstairs.

"Come on" she said grabbing their hands opening the door.

As she walked out the house struggling a bit Pierre followed. They walked to her black Mercedes and she unlocked the doors. Pierre opened the door for his daughters and they got in.

He strapped them on they car seat as Amarin strapped junior in. She closed the door and Pierre kissed his kids, all of them before closing the door. As Pierre walked around the car before Amarin could get in, Pierre grabbed her closing the door.

"Boy this hard, but you need your space but I promise I didn't kiss that girl on my kids, and I'm going to do whatever it's takes to get my family back right" he told her looking her dead in her eyes.

"Good luck" she said and as she tried to turn around getting the car he closed the door again.

"Don't take that ring off, don't turn yo location off, I wanna see my kids everday, don't leave my kids with nobody, call me if you need anything and I mean anything, Don't send me no fucking separation papers either causing I'm not signing em" he laid out the rules for her and she heard every word he said.

"See you later Pierre" she said turning opening the car door and before she could get in he grabbed her one last time.

"I love you Amarin" he told her keeping eye contact with her. She knew he wasn't gone let her go nowhere without saying it back.

"I..I love you too" she said and he leaned forward giving her a deep passionate kiss.

She pulled back after a couple of seconds biting her lips. He wiped a tear and opened the door wider for her and she got in. Sniffling she started her car and he gave her one last look and looked at his kids.

Closing the door she put her car in reverse and pulled out the driveway. A tear slid down his face and he quickly wiped it walking back up the driveway. He went upstairs into his room while Tashs still sat downstairs confused.

Grabbing they family picture off the dresser he sat on the edge of the bed staring at it. It was hard for him to let her go like that and even harder to see his kids leave. But he knew Amarin needed time but that wasn't gone last long.

Payton was asleep and it was almost three in the afternoon. Marco was asleep in her back. She was sleeping good but that was about to be interrupted. Her phone rung loud on the nightstand.

"Yoooo" she groaned hoping whoever it was would hang up.

Closing her eyes going back to sleep once it stopped ringing. It rung again and she smacked her forehead. Grabbing her phone without waking up Marco she answered it.

"It's too early" she said and she heard crying on the other end.

"Payton, it's two in the afternoon" Amarin said and she moved the phone from her ear looking at the time. It was 2:13 pm.

"My bad, you good though" she asked concerned.

"No, can you come over and bring the kids some food please" she said and Payton sigh.

"Amarin you sound like you in a really bad situation right now, I'll be there in a hour top send the address" Payton said and Marco started licking her neck.

"Thank you Payton" She said and Payton sigh hanging up.

Payton had stopped by Kroger's, McDonald's, & Chipotle. She got the kids some happy meals and Amarin chipotle. She stopped by the store and got a couple fruit and vegetables for them also.

She pulled up to their townhouse and got out. This house was a back up house that Amarin purchased for her and the family. It was just a backup house.

Getting the groceries she struggled up the driveway a bit. Once she got the groceries and food on the porch she sat them down and rung the doorbell. She heard the lock unlock and she knew Amarin did that.

Opening the door she picked the bags up and headed in the house. She expected to be bum rushed walking to the house but instead she heard Heartbreak Hotel by Whitney Houston. Chuckling a bit she closed the door behind her and walked up the entrance way.

"Amarin" she said and Amarin looked up at her with watery eyes.

Walking over to the Bluetooth stereo on the wall she paused it. Turning around she walked around the couch looking at her bestfriend. Her makeup was messed up, her hair was wild, she had on a big sweater and she looked heartbroken.

"What you listening to Heartbreak Hotel for?" She asked sitting the things on the table.

"I do.. don't kn-know" she said sniffling.

"Where my youngins' at?" She asked picking up the three kids meals.

"Upstairs watching tv" she said wiping under her eyes.

"Well I'm gonna go give them their food,I'm coming back down and we gone talk" she said walking around the couch and up the streets.

"Jits" Payton said walking into the room too see the kids laying in bed looking at the ceiling.

"Kids meals" she said and Amari sat up quick.

"Aunty Pay" Amari got out the bed heading over to her.

"Wassup Amari, Come over to you the table" she said as Amari hugged her leg and once she let go they headed over to the table food and Payton chuckled.

"Asia bring your body and your brothers over here" She said as she put their food infront of the chair they would be sitting in.

"Alright" her lil voice said causing Payton look over at her.

She grabbed her lil brother and careful climbed off the bed. She walked over to the table and sat him down while Payton chopped up baby June food.

"Asia you ok?" Payton asked as sat in her car.

"Yes ma'am, thank you for the food" she said lowly with a sad face.

"Asia you wanna talk about something" Payton asked standing up from her squatting position.

"No ma'am" she said and I bit my lip.

"I'll be back up here, watch ya sista' and brotha' ok" she said walking out the room and Asia nodded as all them began praying.

Closing the door she walked back downstairs but before she went to talk to Amarin she walked over to the Bluetooth stereo. Clicking the playlist she giggled a bit.

"Amarin thought you said you didn't like my r and b playlist" she asked going back to the main page.

"Pay.. I got to tell you something" Amarin said wiping her face and Payton nodded her head sitting down on the couch not far from her.

"Alright cool the chipotle is yours" she said and Amarin grabbed another tissue wiping under her eyes.

"I'm not hungry" she said and Payton looked at her like she was stupid.

"Yes the fuck you is, I paid nine dollars for that, eat up" she said and Amarin smiled a bit reaching down for her plate.

"So whats goin on" Payton asked as she pulled her phone out her back pocket.

"Girl, Pierre..." she stop talking feeling the need to cry again.

"Take your time Amarin" Payton locked her phone looking over at her emotional bestfriend.

"He cheated on me Payton" she said and Payton did no other than come for her bestfriend.

She moved Amarin food out the way putting it on the table and scooted close to her. Bring her in she hugged her tight and long as she cried on her shoulder.

"Im so sorry this happened to you" she said rocking Amarin back and forth as she cried.

"All I Do was be loyal and honest to him" she said pulling back and Payton grabbed tissues wiping her bestfriend face.

By the time Payton got home it was 11 at night. She let Amarin vent and cry the whole time. She stayed until everybody went to sleep, she seen August car in the driveway and stopped.

"I don't have time for the bullshit tonight" she told herself before walking up the driveway.

She got on the porch and unlocked the door. She walked in, it was dark and she smelt the weed smell. She closed the door and headed to her room. She didn't see August. She headed straight for the shower.

By the next 30 minutes she was out the shower fresh and in her night clothes. She opened the bathroom door and walked in her room. August walked in her room in hooping shorts. He licked over his lips, Payton stared at him for a minute. He looked fine, he had a fresh haircut and he was high, plus his tattoos had her hot.

"August what you doing in my house" she asked acting as if she was getting turned on by the way he was looking at her.

"I owe you ah' apolgie'." He told her closing the door behind hisself.

"Mmhmm... I hear you" she said sitting down on her bed and he just stared at her.

"Ima' sho' you" he said turning the light off.

"August I don't got time for you tonight" she said putting her hair in a ponytail.

"Let me see your hands" He told her as he walked over to her.

"Move August" she said pushing him back and he smacked his teeth.

"Com' on nie' P, im trynn' apologiz' man" he said and she looked at him for a second before holding her hands up. He went in his pocket.

"Are these handcuffs" she said and August locked em before she could move her hands.

"August what you fend to do?" She asked looking up at him.

"Well im make you cum ten times with no breaks, if you lose count we gotta start over, and you know I like doing all nighters" he said going over to the cup of ice.

"August what" she said and it was no doubt she wetter than a faucet just by his simple instructions.

"You heard me" he said and she noticed he was higher then a kite.

"August no breaks, can you spare me two times please" she asked and he bit his lip putting more ice in his mouth.

"Nope, rememba' this is my apolgie' da you" he said and she bit her lips at his accent as her underwear became drenched.

"You betta' keep count" he said walking closer to her dropping two ice cubes in his mouth.

"With ice" she said and he got in between her legs grabbing her by her neck causing her to bit her lip.

"With ice" he said and took attack of her neck and began massaging her boobs since she didn't have a bra on causing her to bit her lip.

"Mm" she moaned as the ice sent chills down her spine causing her to shiver.

"Payton rememba' your count or we gone start over" he told her and she nodded her head as he went lower taking off her boy shorts seeing the wet stang.

"Lay back" he told her and she laid back on her back and August put a piece of ice on her clit causing her to moan and arch her back up.

He started to rub the ice up and down her lips causing her toes to curl up. Her juice leaked out her clit as she lowly moaned. August got hard just by hearing her moans. She was so damn sexy.

"August!"

She moaned as he let the ice me on her clit and stuck two fingers inside her. He showed no mercy as he fingered her rapidly and continued putting ice on her pussy.

"August, I'm- oh" she became short of breath one he pumped harder causing her to squirt and cum at the same time.

"Oh... Oh... it's s- so cold" she strutted as he let one piece melt on top of her pussy and licked her clit viciously while finger her.

He was pro and it made no sense how he pleased her ever time. Curving his fingers deeper inside her she curled her toes up arching her back forward. Her body jerk as August curved his tongue on her lips.

"Mm.. August, I'm ab- to cum oh my..." she moaned and stopped half sentence as she felt her soul leave her body.

"What number we on" he asked against her clit sending vibrations over her body.

"Thr- shit" she moaned out as she cummed again.

"Damn Payton" he said getting even harder as he put more ice on her pussy.

"THREE AUGUST THREE" she moaned aloud tugging the hand cuffs and he reached up massaging her boob with his free hand.

Moving his head up and down as the ice continued melting on her clit he fingered her quickly causing her to shake under pressure. She came again as she moaned August name loud.

"Please. Oh. August" she moaned as her eyes rolled backwards and she gripped the handcuffs.

"Quenching my thirst girl" he said as he took his fingers out of her seeing them both drenched.

"Mm" she moaned as August put two ice cubes on her pussy and let them melt causing her to shake.

"I'm... sorry" she moaned as she breathed hard tugging at the handcuffs and she shook under pressure.

"I'm cumming" she said looking down to see August rubbing up and down her lips with the ice.

"Let it go" he said and she came all over the sheets and August chin.

"What number" he asked kissing up her body but she was still on a high.

Her soul left and wasn't coming back anytime soon. Her body blissed with pleasure. Her legs were throbbing and her stomach was in pleasuring knots. Breathless and speechless.

"Payton we boutta' start ova'!" He said but she couldn't talk. She couldn't move.

"Five Au... August. Five" she said in between breaths and August chuckled.

She was higher than him. He was a pro at what he do when it comes to pleasing his woman. Grabbing her by her neck and he sucked on it. Curling her toes she felt him causing him to get wet and moan.

"Don't push me back and don't tell me to slow down cause imma go fast you hear me" he said firmly in her ear and she bit her lip.

"I... Yes" she said as she caught her breath finally.

August pulled him out and he was rock hard. He position his self and pushed towards Payton entrance. Moaning out loud Payton arched her back up.

"Damn, shit so wet" he said as her warm, wet walls tighten on him causing him to pre-cum.

"Mm, August" she moaned and he pushed hisself all the way in her causing her to squirm and him to groan aloud.

"Payton, shit girl" he moaned and she became breathless.

"Fuck" he groaned at how tight she grip him he hadn't even started pumping and he was already about to nut.

"August, Au- August you fe... feel good" she moaned as she arched her back up.

He slowly started moving in side of her. She moaned as he buried his face in her neck. He was about to be a one-minute man. Payton moaned at the pleasuring feelings August was giving her.

"Shit...I'm about to nut" he said in her neck.

He gave her a one hard stroke causing her squirt on him and her walls to tighten. He nutted and bit her neck to try and hide his loud moaning. She moaned and moaned feeling ever single inch of him.

"Oh god, August, yes" she said as he started moving in and out of her fast reaching her guts.

"Mmm, Girl this shit is so good" he told her in her ear and she moaned tugging the hand cuffs.

"Right there" she moaned as he hit her spot and he groaned. He curved himself inside of her sending her on edge.

"AUGUST!"

She moaned as she shook and her eyes rolled back. That trick caught her by surprise and felt so good. She cummed back to back causing him to shoot a loaded of sperm in her and he groaned so loud.

"what numba'' he asked cause he forgot and she was higher than heaven as he body released all over him.

"Augu.... August" was all she could get out as she calm down from her last peak.

"Dam" he said as his partner slid out of her with no effort. That's how wet she was.

"What numba' Payton" he asked and she came back to life a lil bit.

"Eight" she said and he nodded and began rubbing his member up and down her slit causing her wet juices to drip everywhere. He took her legs and held them above her head.

"Mm... AUGUST" she moaned as he stuck his whole length in her causing both of them to moan and August to throw his head back.

"Shit" he said as he started pounding in her.

"AUGU.. YES" she moaned aloud as he was deep on her spot.

"Oh god, yes, August" she moaned as threw her hands above her head gripping the sheets.

"Mmm, like that" he asked curving himself again sending her over the edge. She yelled his name as her walls tighten.

"Shit, Fuck. OH" she moaned aloud as she cummed all over him and he groaned again pulling out nutting on the covers.

She was to tight for him. She put so much pressure on him he almost soft after her released on the sheets and she breathed hard. He caught his breath as Payton shook and the entire bottom sheet was wet.

"One more round" he said and she was high of ecstasy she didn't know what he was saying.

"Get on top" he said as he got on the bed laying on his back.

"August, my... what" she didn't even know what was going on that how high she was.

"Come ride me girl" he said and she struggled getting up but once she did she got on top of him as she slow sat down August took her by her waist slamming her down on his shaft.

"August!"

She moaned leaning forward out of breath. His toes curled up at how tight and warm she was. She felt herself shake as her vagina cummed without warning causing August to let out loud groan grabbing her by her waist. As she calmed down from her orgasm she started riding him.

"Shit Payton, slow down" he said outta breath as she moaned his name and started riding him fast.

"Oh... mmm" she said said as she bounced up and down.

"Payton, yo- you gone make me nut... aw fuck girl" he said feeling his shaft throb as he tight walls tighten on him.

"I'm clos- baby, fuck" she continued riding him going faster feeling she was close.

"Payton, let me up" he said feeling the need to bust but she didn't move. She went all the way up to the tip of his shaft and tighten her walls on it.

"FUCK" he yelled throwing his head back sticking his nails in her back dimples.

She moaned aloud feeling his shaft bust inside her. To get her back, he took her by her waist slamming her down on him causing her to let out a ear stretching moan. She shook hard and he bust again throwing his head back.

"AUGUST" she yelled again as her body throbbed is pleasure.

Once she let go she laid forward on his chest breathing hard as he slid out of her with no effort. He kissed her shoulders tiredly. He was exhausted and she was already asleep.

"Payton" he said but she was out.

He attempted to get up but he was to tired hisself. He fell back on the pillow and went to sleep.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

2.8K 45 11
𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒐 or should I say August, that name is respected and well known all around. Santo isn't your average drug dealer, he's more than tha...
1.3K 200 22
Life is not as easy as it generally looks like, it is based on love, hardships, relationships, hate and much much more interesting stuff. At some poi...
158K 4.7K 58
August Alsina & Loyalty Lamonte start off as friends, then end up 'entangled' in a love worth every chapter! 💯🤫 Relationships aren't always roses a...
15.2K 563 32
Sequel to Bestfriend‼️ Read and enjoy!