π™ˆπ™” π˜½π™€π˜Όπ™π™π™„π™π™π™‡ 𝙒𝙄�...

By mylastnameissikander

Not EDITED AT ALL ''Marry me Isha," He said in an authoritative tone... '' I can't, it is not possible," I re... More

Trailer
Characters
Characters 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Epilogue

Chapter 15

9.5K 446 84
By mylastnameissikander

In the end, Allah will save the
relationship with those who
deserve to be in your life.

--Pinterest.

*******

Author's P. O. V

They all reached the venue where Mayun (Haldi) ceremony was held. The place was indeed beautiful. The Mayun ceremony was held at night. There were a great hustle and bustle in the wedding function. But the three people were so restless to see their girls. They didn't get a chance to see them. They are mentally not present in the function. Their eyes were in search of that beautiful girl in their life who has a very special place in their heart. As the Mayun function starts, they all gathered around the bride and groom which is Zamir and Maryam. The function was held in the lounge area of the hotel. The place was looking good because of the beautiful curtains and fairy lights.

At last, there wait was over. The three ls were descending downstairs with a tray of mayun in their hands. They were looking so beautiful in yellow outfits. Fahad, azem,nd Faraz can't take their eyes off them. They put their hand on their heart and let out a deep sigh.

Isha P. O. V

I was wearing a yellow color gharara. Everyone was applying Mayun to the groom and bride. The function of the bride and groom was together as they were cousins.  I must say the Indian wedding is the best. I was dumbstruck to see Fahad in white kurta pajama and yellow waistcoat. He was looking so handsome as ever. His hairs were perfectly style. His one hand was in the pocket while he was holding his mobile phone. He was busy in his own world and he didn't even notice me. I decided to ignore him but I can't. He was looking so damn handsome that no one can take their eyes off.

I was going towards him but froze a moment when I saw him with a girl. The girl was actually not so beautiful. Her face was full of cakey makeup, dark red lipstick, and fake eyelashes. She was wearing a backless crop top and yellow lehenga. Who the hell she is? Why the hell she is near him? Too many questions arise. What the hell she is wearing in front of everyone?

But the next thing I know, she was tracing her finger in his jaw. What the hell? Why can't she keep her filthy hand to herself? He is my husband and only mine. I go towards them and jerk her hand off him. She was shocked. Fahad become startled by my sudden action.

"Who the hell you are? And why you jerk my hand off my Fahad ?" she yelled at me.

My Fahad. What the hell. He is the only mine. But why the hell he is not saying anything. He was just looking at me. Oh, so he doesn't want me to introduce it to her girlfriend. Better,  I will not also say anything. I took a deep breath and walked away without glancing at them.

I stood there at a distance and saw him holding her arms. Tears were flowing through my eyes. I turned back and I was going to the room in this hotel. Luckily, I was having a key.  I was on my way to the room when I bumped into a hard chest. I look up and saw a handsome man standing in front of me.

" I am sorry, miss. I didn't say you", he said in his polite voice.

" It's okay ", I said with my straight face but a lone tear escape from my eyes.

" Hey dear, you are crying. Does anything happen? I am the groom younger brother and it's my responsibility that everyone should be happy ", he said in his concern voice.

" I am fine. So what is your name? " I asked trying to dismiss the topic because I don't want to discuss it with anyone.

"Sameer and everyone calls me  Sam. And you must be Isha, Fahad's wife, right ? " he asked me.

I nodded my head. My heart aches at the mention of his name. I didn't say anything there because I don't want to create the drama.

" Listen, I don't want to interfere but you can share with me if you have any problem", he said in his deep masculine voice.

I nodded my head and saw the sight of Fahad near the pillar. He was spying on me. Well, let me show him who I am.

"Thanks, Sam. It really means a lot. I am really grateful to you to help me. You are the best human being. I wish everyone could be like you", I said putting my hand on his hand.

"Woah, girl calm down. I know I am best but you don't have to say it ", he said chuckling.

I also chuckled louder enough that Fahad can hear easily. And soon the volcano will erupt. Sameer left me and I went to the room. As I was about to close the door, Fahad came inside and lock the door. He caged me between him and the wall. And I was breathing heavily.

" What the hell are you doing here?" I asked angrily.

His closeness was disturbing me. He was so close that our face was an inch away. He was looking into my eyes angrily. What I did, huh? You have a girlfriend.

"What the hell do you think you are?" he snapped at me.

" Well,  I am Isha. I am just married and my husband cheated on me ", I snapped at him.

"So, I should also say my wife was holding another man hand ", he said in his usual sarcastic tone.

"Why are you here? Don't leave your girlfriend alone. Just go away from me", I barked at him.

" Never. I will never leave you. Just forget that you will ever be away from me. You are only mine. Only mine. I only have a right on you. You are mine from the moment I set my eyes on you. Don't you ever dare to hold any man hand except me? Do you get it? " he snapped at me angrily.

"Then I only have a right to touch you. To trace a finger in your jaw and you are meant to be only my hand. Then why the hell you hold her arm and why the hell it doesn't matter to you when she was getting so close to you", I snapped at him angrily.

He was lost for words. He looks dumbstruck with my sudden outburst. He was not able to say anything. Slowly, tears were falling from my eyes. He sighed heavily and hugged me tightly. I tried to free myself from his grip but he holds firmly. He pressed his lips on my forehead and muttered a sorry. His forehead was touching mine.

After some time, I sat on the couch. He sat beside me and hold my hand tightly. He kissed my tears and try to console me.

" Baby listen. And don't say anything. Just listen to me ", he said firmly.

Fear was clutching inside me. If he divorced me for that girl. She is beautiful and anyone can fall for her.

"Are you divorcing me?", I asked with fear in my eyes.

"What the hell that came from?  You have said it now but never say it again. I will never leave you in my whole life. You are my peace and my life ", he said angrily.
I took a relief sigh and he continued,

"So, that girl's name was Laiba. She is my mom's friend's daughter. And she likes me. I mean everyone likes me but she likes me more than that. Hope you understand" he took a pause and then look at me. I took a deep sigh and he continued,
"So, Laiba wants to marry me. But I clearly hate her a lot. She always tries to get my attention and I always ignore her. My mind, my heart and my eyes only asked for you. You are everything to me.
So, as far she is flirting with me and I was not saying anything because I don't want to create the drama over there. And I hold her arm because I was shouting at her not flirting at her".

I felt relaxed now. His words made me believe him. I was so embarrassed by myself that I look down not wanting to meet his eyes.

"Isha, look into my eyes ", he ordered.

I look at him and he kissed my both cheeks and then my forehead and said,

"You are the only mine and I am only yours," he said caressing my cheeks.

I nodded my head with a sly smile.
We were going to exit the room when I saw that witch coming towards us with a bowl of Mayan. It's enough now. She needs to learn a lesson. We were at the door of the room. No one was there except me, Fahad and that witch as everyone is in the Mayun function. I look at Fahad with a smirk. I grab his collar and captured his lips for a passionate kiss. He was shocked because of my bold action. Then he started kissing me back. After some minutes, I broke the kiss because we both were panting heavily. From the corner of my eyes, I saw her fuming in anger.

"Why the hell you kiss my Fahad? " she asked angrily.

" Because I have a right ", I said smirking.

"Who gave you right? Who the hell you are ?" she asked angrily.

"Well, I am Isha Fahad Ali," I said proudly crossing my arms over my chest.
From the corner of my eyes, I saw Fahad smirking at me.

"How? You are lying " she said angrily.

Fahad put his hands around my waist and kiss my cheeks and said,

"Meet my bold wife Isha ", Fahad said smirking at her.

She was dumbfounded. She was looking furious as hell. I gave her a fake sympathetic smile.
"By the way, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I want to apply mayun to him ", she said in her rude tone.

I dipped my hand in the bowl and apply it on his both cheeks. He was not saying anything. He was just smiling at me. He has a very cute smile with a cute dimple. He leaned towards me and brushed his cheeks on mine. I blush hard. I look at Laiba. She was stomping her foot.

"Go to hell", she murmured and went away. I was waving at her until she was out of my sight.

"Well wifey, I also have to kiss you in front of Arham to show him that you are the only mine ",  he said smirking.

" You won't," I said chuckling.

" I will," he said with a determined tone. He started tickling me suddenly. He stopped tickling me until I was out of my breath. He put his forehead on mine. The warmness spread on my body. His hands were on my waist while my hands were on his chest. He kissed my forehead and said,
" I love you, my bold wife ".

" I love you too my possessive husband ", I said smiling at him

******
Author's note :
How was the chapter?

Please vote and comment and share it with your friends.

Lots of love

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

551K 24K 22
just a bunch of short stories that are stuck in my head.🌚 ●Uzr (Complete) β– Ta'beer (Complete)
134K 8.7K 20
he's in your hands. don't make the wrong decision.
40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...
953K 51.5K 38
Completed on May 29, 2020. ~ "Ap...." (You....) Muntaha couldn't utter anything else as Faris 'shh'ed her. He grabbed her by her shoulders and turned...