STARLING | JIKOOK ✔

By miniekins

"You're going to help me 'till you shit that shit out, understood?" "Eat my ass and maybe you'll increase you... More

- STARLING -
CHAPTER ONE - GRAVES AND FUCKING USB'S
CHAPTER TWO - VANS AND SICK OLD FUCKS
CHAPTER THREE - PISS AND PEDOPHILES
CHAPTER FOUR - SHOWERS AND OVERSIZED HOODIES
CHAPTER FIVE - SHITTING SHIT OUT AND EATING ASS
CHAPTER SEVEN - CONSIGLIERES AND WHISKEY
CHAPTER EIGHT - FUCKING SHIT DICK
CHAPTER NINE - STITCHES AND SADISTIC HOPE
CHAPTER TEN - BONERS AND NOT-SO-GREAT IDEAS
CHAPTER ELEVEN - BABY BLUE AND SILENCERS
CHAPTER TWELVE - DANGEROUS GAMES AND NEEDY WHORES
CHAPTER THIRTEEN - BEGGING AND FINALLY SHITTING
CHAPTER FOURTEEN - INFECTIONS AND BLURRY VISION
CHAPTER FIFTEEN - CRYING AND APOLOGIZING
CHAPTER SIXTEEN - BAD DREAMS AND UNKNOWN REMEDIES
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN - POWERFUL WOMEN AND EFFEMINATE MEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN - SNEAKING OUT AND FALLING
CHAPTER NINETEEN - SECRETS AND STRANGE HEROES
CHAPTER TWENTY - WELCOMED GUESTS AND DEPARTED EYES
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE - TRAGIC TRUTHS AND SLOW HEALING
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO - UNTAMED BONERS AND DOING AS TOLD
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE - MOTHER'S DEATH AND UNPLEASANT ARRIVALS
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR - I'M SO SORRY LITTLE ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE - COME BACK TO ME
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX - AND YOU SAVED MINE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN - YOU'RE MINE
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT - TOUCHING ME IN THE MOST PERFECT WAY
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE - MY HOME
CHAPTER THIRTY - WE CAN REBUILD (FINALE)

CHAPTER SIX - SEEING RED AND TAEHYUNG

12.1K 934 532
By miniekins

ꜱᴇᴇɪɴɢ ʀᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ ↺

Jeongguk is absolutely blinded by rage as he storms through their hideout toward the infirmary. As soon as he reaches the open door a man clad in a white doctor's jacket steps in front of it.

"Jeongguk, not right now. He's still healing," Seokjin tries to explain however his words seem to go through one of Starling's ears and right out the other. He can see Byeong-cheol laying down, garb in a hospital gown. His graying hair looks even more so if possible and his eyes train on the television hanging just on the wall.

"I don't fucking care if he's still healing. Now get out of my way," Jeongguk demands as he tries to pass Seokjin, however the doctor presses his hands to the boss's chest, holding him back. Only something he can get away with.

"Gguk, no. Violence doesn't solve anything. You're only going to make it worse," Seokjin argues and Jeongguk takes a step back, running his hands frustratedly through his black curls.

"I know that teenager isn't one of us but I don't condone fucking rape, Hyung. Byeong-cheol is delusional if he thinks I'm going to let something like this slide," Jeongguk says and Seokjin appears rather appalled due to the turn of events. He clears his throat and tightens his tie. Without so much as a word, he steps to the side and Starling doesn't hesitate to enter the infirmary.

Byeong-cheol's busy eyes leave the television as the taller dark haired male stands at the foot of his bed, towering over him. The older man gulps roughly as he presses his back to the head board. "B-boss," he stutters pitifully and Jeongguk stares at him with piercing eyes.

"Don't fucking talk. You're going to listen to every word I say, understood?" Jeongguk warns and like an obedient, wounded dog, Byeong-cheol nods his head with clear fright in the movement.

Starling moves from the foot of the older man's hospital bed to the side of it with placid steps, gripping his jaw firmly as to ensure their eye contact is held and not faltered.

"If I ever so much as hear word of you taking advantage of any outsider or mafia member alike, I'm going to fucking castrate you as you hang from your legs and the blood dripping from your severed cock is going to run into your mouth. Am I understood?" Jeongguk grits and the fear he instills in the older man is unprecedented. So much so that Byeong-cheol clearly struggles to find the proper words to respond.

"I said do you fucking understand me?!" Starling shouts into the man's face and he nods clumsily, piss disseminating along the insides of his thighs.

"Y-yes, I understand!" he rasps and Jeongguk asserts dominance by staring into his quivering eyes just a little bit longer. He releases hold of his jaw and sends him back into the hospital bed, prompting him to release a shrill cry.

"This is how scared that boy was when you tried forcing yourself onto him. And now you're the one bleeding with piss covered legs. You fucking know better than to jeopardize a mission and yet you did so because you couldn't keep it in your fucking pants. I trusted you and you let me down," Jeongguk states and he takes a step backward, placing his hands on his hips. "My fucking dead mother depended on this mission. I never thought I'd see the day where one of my very fucking best and loyal turns into the underdog," he finishes and he feels a gentle hand press to his shoulder.

"I think that's enough, Gguk," Seokjin says from behind and Starling shrugs the man's touch off of him. He gives Byeong-cheol one last bitter look before pivoting on his heel, leaving the infirmary. He ignores the doctor's worried calls for him as the only thing he can see is red and the only thing he hears is blood pulsating in his ears. His fists curl at his sides and before he can make it back to his office, his hand collides with a wall and he curses loudly, all composure lost.

"Shit," he murmurs and holds his fist to his chest, head hung low. His thoughts are running a mile per minute and he can't seem to put them back into any semblance of order.

"Boss?" Yoongi calls out and Jeongguk keeps his head hanging, his curly strands of hair covering his face. The only thing Agust sees clearly is a tensed back. "You alright?"

"...Why didn't you tell me shit about what went down before you got the teenager? You hid things from me and here I thought I could trust you," Jeongguk says and although he does a good job at concealing the hurt in his voice, Yoongi has known him long enough to know the difference.

"I figured that old fuck would have told you, boss. I didn't think I would have to do it myself but seeing as some of it's been brought into light, I'll finish explaining," Yoongi offers and he knows he's piqued Jeongguk's interest as the man stands up straight. However that's all he does. His back remains facing Agust yet he knows the silence that follows is his cue to act upon his words and so that's exactly what he does.

"I wasn't there since the very start but what the teenager said while in the van implied that Byeong-cheol attempted to rape him. I'm not sure if you've noticed but on the teen's neck he has bruising and that's because that older fucker tried choking him out," Yoongi starts, seeing Jeongguk's back tense with each word he speaks. "Look, I know you're close with him but he's a ticking time bomb, Gguk. He's not only a danger to himself but to our family. Something has to be done--"

"Enough, Hyung. I've heard enough," Jeongguk sighs as he turns around and rubs at his brow, clearly irritated. "I'll deal with."

Yoongi nods his head, glancing at his watch. "I'm gonna go check up on him. And bring the both of them some food," he states and before he has the chance to make way for the dining room, a deep voice stops him in his tracks.

"Once you're done talking to him, escort him up to my office. I need to speak with him," Jeongguk orders and Yoongi nods his head.

"Of course. Anything for you," he says and then he walks away, headed toward the dining room. As soon as he pulls the door open a chill brushes his pale skin and shivers roll down his spine. Closing the door behind him he makes his way down the flight of stairs, eyes landing on both the teenager and Taehyung cuddling on the small bed just in the corner of the cell.

He approaches the cell door, wrapping his fingers around a couple of the bars. Yoongi studies the both of them, and notices that his baby blue hoodie is no longer on the teenager, and his torso is bare. Instead, Taehyung wears his hoodie and cuddles up closely to it. Something about this display tugs at the man's heart and a fleeting sentiment of guilt washes over him as he looks down to the ground, chewing on his lower lip.

"Hyung?" A voice calls out to him and he looks up, finding Taehyung rubbing at his bleary eyes with his sweater paws. "...Yoongi Hyung, is that you?" he asks quietly and Agust inhales sharply, peering up.

"It's me, Taehyung," he confirms, needing this moment to himself. He watches as Taehyung crawls off of the bed, still dormant as he saunters over to the prison door with clumsy steps.

"Is this real?" Taehyung asks in a hushed tone as his fingers reach out past the prison bars to touch Yoongi's face. The pads of his slender fingers brush the man's cheeks for a few seconds until Agust pulls away, biting down on his bottom lip.

"It's just a dream, baby. Go back to bed," he says and Taehyung furrows his brows. Still half asleep and hungry, he's too dazed to decipher or argue real from fake. He rubs at his eyes again, a small yawn crawling up his throat.

"I miss you, Hyungie," Taehyung claims and Yoongi sighs, running his hand down his face. He's prepared to pivot on his heel and leave with a change of plans, however the faint sound of sniffles and whimpers stop him completely. Taehyung has probably cried countless times down here, but actually being present while it happens causes Yoongi's heart to clench.
Selfishly, he pops the prison door open and slips into the cell.

"Come here, baby," he beckons softly and Taehyung walks into Yoongi's arms, burrying his face into the crook of the man's neck. He doesn't care if it's not real. This is all he wants, even if it's something he gets only through his dreams.

"I'm sorry," Yoongi breathes as he wraps his arms around Taehyung's torso, holding him close; however he's mindful of his frail body. "I'm sorry I've been neglecting you. But I have no choice..."

Taehyung whimpers, slowly sinking to the ground and Yoongi goes down with him until they're both on the cement floor. "It's okay...I still love you," he confesses and Yoongi, despite his ability to put up stable defenses, has to bite back tears. If Jeongguk knew what was happening right now, he would not be happy.

"...I love you too, Taehyung," Yoongi says and Taehyung moves to press his lips to the other man's, however he pulls away, knowing that if they kiss, walking away once again will simply be impossible.

"Hyungie?" Taehyung whispers as Yoongi maneuvers the frail man into his arms bridal style, easily able to do so considering his malnourished state. He places Taehyung next to the teenager gently, brushing his long hair behind his ears once he's been situated.

"Go back to bed," he orders quietly and Taehyung nods his head as he cuddles up to the hoodie once again, eyes falling closed. Yoongi can see how puffy they are and he forces himself to ignore it.

His eyes wander to the sleeping teenager and he shakes his shoulder, witnessing the boy squirm.

"Starling wants to see you," Yoongi says and Jimin peals his eyes open, squinting heavily. He sits up and takes his own turn rubbing at his eyes. He nods, not registering his shirtless state as he throws his legs over the bed, nearly falling over until Yoongi catches him.

Yoongi has to admit that Jimin is much easier to handle while half asleep, and it takes no effort to escort him upstairs to Starling's quarter seeing as he's too dazed to argue. Once those same large doors are opened and both Agust and the teenager enter, Jimin is dropped to his knees and Yoongi feels guilty for having being weak in the arms of Taehyung. If there's any way of Jeongguk finding out just by looking at him, he doesn't take his chances and without so much as a word, he leaves.

As soon as all white noise has settled, Jimin remains on his knees with lidded eyes. A slight chill nips at his bare skin and he wraps his arms around himself, suddenly feeling embarrassed. He doesn't like his body.

"I'm sorry," Jeongguk says suddenly and Jimin looks up, eyes fully open now. Is he hearing things right? He mustn't be.

"Hm?" the teenager hums and Jeongguk rolls his tongue into his lip before standing up. He circles his oak desk and leans his backside against it.

"You're getting what you deserve by stealing what isn't rightfully yours but that doesn't mean Byeong-cheol had the right to touch you," Jeongguk says and Jimin can't tell if he's still dreaming or not. Their last exchange was everything but pretty.

"...If Agust wasn't there I'd probably be dead right now," the teenager says as he brushes his neck with his fingers, gaze averting to Starling's polished dress shoes.

Jeongguk hums in response, knowing that Yoongi can control his anger and frustration if need be. For the most part his anger is easily comparable to that of lightning hidden within the clouds. He'll strike physically when he deems necessary and otherwise, his words suffice taken into account the circumstances.

Jimin's lips part as soon as a finger hooks beneath his chin, forcing his head to tilt back and Jeongguk plunges into his eyes with his own. The teenager isn't too sure how long they're staring at each other and then Starling open his mouth.

"Why did you steal it?" he asks, and Jimin isn't too sure how to answer his question, despite it being so simple. However the teenager struggles and any explanation he can think of dies in his throat before the words can fall out. There's just no easy way to answer it without seeming pitiful.

"...I don't know," he says instead and he catches Jeongguk scoff as his finger leaves the curve of his chin, causing his head to drop forward.

"Fine then. If that's how it's gonna be, then I have a mission for you," Jeongguk states and crosses his arms, staring at the confused teenager who still sits on the ground.

"A mission?"

"I told you you were gonna help me until you shit that USB out, didn't I? Let's put your stealing skills to the test."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 3.4K 29
[COMPLETED] ❝Oh come on, don't act like we didn't fuck last time.❞ -park.jimin ✨✨ Wherein you met the guy again whom your bestfriend sets you up for...
1.4M 39K 71
A cold hearted gang in the underground, merciless and powerful. They are the feared of the feared, no one will dare to cross their path. Yet, at hom...
14K 704 89
(Finished unrevised) Lisse is thrown into a relationship with the biggest kpop band and is unsure how to navigate that with her dark past and histor...
269K 10.5K 39
When CEO jungkook who is also a mafia leader meets park jimin a normal college student. Destiny has it's plan and so they fall in love, but it comes...