*。✧𝑴𝒚 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝑩�...

By ohsosecret

"Yes, daddy~" "Jimin, stop." ★ Where Jimin thinks his brother's best friend is hot. R... More

「ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ & ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢs」
「ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs」
「ʙᴇᴡɪʟᴅᴇʀᴍᴇɴᴛ」
「ᴛɪʀᴇᴅɴᴇss」
「ʜᴏᴘᴇ」
「ᴀɴɢᴇʀ」
「ᴀɴxɪᴇᴛʏ」
「ᴠɪɢɪʟᴀɴᴄᴇ」
「ᴄᴜʀɪᴏsɪᴛʏ」
「ᴅɪsᴛʀᴇss」
「ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇ」
「ʜᴜʀᴛ」
「ʜᴏᴘᴇʟᴇssɴᴇss」
「ʜᴏɴᴇsᴛʏ」
「ɪɴᴇʀᴛɪᴀ」
「ᴀʀʀᴏɢᴀɴᴄᴇ」
「ғʀᴜsᴛʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ」
「ɴᴏsᴛᴀʟɢɪᴀ」
「ᴅᴇsᴘᴀɪʀ 」
「ʙᴀsʜғᴜʟɴᴇss」
「ᴀᴅᴏʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ」
「ʀᴇʟɪᴇғ」
「ʜᴏʀʀᴏʀ」
「ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴇᴛɪᴛɪᴠᴇɴᴇss」
「ᴇxʜᴀᴜsᴛɪᴏɴ」
「ᴘᴏssᴇssɪᴠᴇɴᴇss」
「ᴘᴀɪɴ」
「ᴀᴍᴜsᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ」
「ʙʀᴀᴛᴛɪɴᴇss」
「ɢᴜɪʟᴛ」
「ɪɴᴅᴇᴄɪsɪᴠᴇɴᴇss」
「ᴘᴇssɪᴍɪsᴍ 」
「ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ」
「ᴘᴏᴛᴇɴᴄʏ」
「ᴘᴀɴɪᴄ」
「ᴘᴀssɪᴏɴ」
「ɢɪᴅᴅɪɴᴇss」
「ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ」
「ɢʀᴀᴛɪᴛᴜᴅᴇ; ᴀʟᴛ. ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ」
「ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀssɪᴏɴ」
「~100K~」
「sʜᴀᴍᴇʟᴇssɴᴇss」
「ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜsʏ」
「ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ」
「ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ 」
「sᴇɴsɪᴛɪᴠɪᴛʏ」
「ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss」
「ʟᴏᴠᴇ; ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ」
「ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ」

「ɪᴍᴘᴜɪssᴀɴᴄᴇ」

21K 1.1K 654
By ohsosecret

    "Have you heard about Hoseok oppa's probable boyfriend? I have heard that he is starting at this school just to be near him because he thinks that someone might steal him." 

    Jimin nearly chokes on his jucie box as he hears a girl from his class talking from behind him. They are currently having lunch and decided to sit outside in the grass. The area is full of all different kinds of majors. Everyone is having lunch at the same time today, considering the real lessons start tomorrow.

    Jimin spins around with wide eyes.

    "What did you just say? Boyfriend? Hoseok? When? Where? Why?" Jimin exclaims, making the girl look at him, startled.

    "Haven't you heard?" She asks in awe. 

    "It's all over school. Some people saw them together this morning. I wonder who he is... He's so lucky." The girl's friend says from beside her.

    Jimin just nods at them to show he understands, before spinning around to face Taehyung.

    "That is impossible, right? Hoseok can't have a boyfriend. He would tell me, right?!" Jimin exclaims silently with big eyes.

    "Yes, he would most definitely tell you, Min. He wouldn't even contemplate starting to date anyone before introducing them to you first." Taehyung says, patting Jimin's back in a comforting manner. 

    "It's just rumors. You should never believe them before asking the main source." He continues and Jimin nods.

    "Yeah, you're right." Jimin says, taking a bite of his hamburger.

    Then, Jimin hears a very familiar laugh and he turns to the sound of his brother.

    Hoseok, Jungkook, Jin, Namjoon and Yoongi are walking out of the canteen, lunch in hand. Nearly every head in the large area is turned toward the group, but they don't seem to be bothered as they continue to talk and mind their own business. 

    Jimin notices Hoseok's eyes sweeping over the area and quickly ducks while putting on the hood of his blue hoodie. He doesn't feel like facing the issue of being the brother of the school's star football player right now.

    "Too late, Min." Taehyung laughs as Jimin groans.

    "Jimin!" 

    Jimin looks back to the group as he hears Namjoon call out his name. He can't help but smile as Namjoon basically runs to them, moving in a zigzag pattern to avoid the groups of people scattered over the grass. He looks ridiculous with a goofy smile on his face and his long legs moving in quick strides. Jimin giggles at the sight.

    "Hi, Joonie hyung." Jimin greets as Namjoon plops bown beside him. 

    "Hey, Tae." Namjoon says after ruffling Jimin's hair.

    "Hi, hyung." Taehyung greets back with his mouth full of food.

    The other four reaches them and greets them as well. Hoseok squeezes in between Jimin and Namjoon, making Namjoon pout. 

    "How is your first day going, baby bro?" Hoseok asks and throws an arm around Jimin's shoulders. 

    "Good, and stop calling me baby bro." Jimin whines.

    "But, you are my baby bro." Hoseok states and Jimin huffs.

    "I'm not a baby." Jimin states and Hoseok just chuckles.

    "Why are people saying that you have a boyfriend?" Jimin asks and Hoseok looks at him questioningly.

    "What?"

    "You would tell me if you had a boyfriend, right?" Jimin asks.

    "You would be the first one to know, Min. Why are people saying that?" Hoseok asks in confusion.

    "They say that they saw you close with someone they haven't seen with you before." Jimin explains and all five elders groan in tandem.

    "What?" Jimin asks, confused at their reactions.

    "It's you, smart one." Yoongi says.

    "Oh..." Taehyung and Jimin says at the same time and Jimin giggles at his own stupidity.

    "Well that's really weird, so you'll have to do something about that." Jimin states and Hoseok looks at him with wide eyes.

    "Me?" 

    "Yes, you. You're the amazing football team captain and role model." Jimin huffs and Hoseok rolls his eyes at the description.

    "Hey! Co-captain. I'm here too." Jungkook speaks up and Jimin smiles sheepishly at him.

    "Sorry."

    Jungkook smiles back and Jimin gets lost in his eyes a little longer than what would be normal. But, Jungkook still isn't the one to break eye contact. Jimin looks down at his lap and feels a light blush creep onto his cheeks.

    "Done." Hoseok then calls proudly.

    "What's done?" Jin asks, pausing his stare contest with Yoongi.

    "Ha! I win again." Yoongi hollers, showing his gummy smile.

    "I solved the boyfriend issue." Hoseok declares and shows the others his phone.

    Hoseok has shared a picture he took this morning in the parking lot on his instagram.

    (a/n: ignore the dog lmao)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

@ hobi_official

hobi_official: My baby bro's first day of college today ^ω^ 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

    "Look at all the comments already..." Namjoon says as him and Hoseok look through the comment section.

    The others take out their phones to see the comments rolling in.

Your brother is so cute

How is Hoseok even real? Marry me please daddy

Oh... I feel stupid now

Hot damn

I was sure they were together

I STILL HAVE A CHANCE WITH HOSEOK OPPA

The guy in the background looking fine af

They are so cute! mom I want one

    "Great, there goes my privacy." Jimin mumbles.

    The people arond the group are either talking in hushed voices or squealing shamelessly, glancing toward the group of boys frequently.

    "You'll be fine. They will get used to it and then it won't be that big of a deal anymore." Jin reassures him.

    "I can't get any friends though. I won't know if they actually want to be friends with me or just wants to get closer to my brother." Jimin says thoughtfully.

   "You'll have us. Are we not enough for you?" Namjoon asks with a fake offence.

    "Of course you are." Jimin says with a smile.

    Taehyung throws an arm around Jimin's shoulders and they continue to eat while talking about anything.

    When the others are in an intense conversation about what a burger should contain, Jimin lays back on the grass and lets his thoughts take over his mind as he looks up at the unclouded sky.

    This is not what he was expecting when he came here this morning. His brother is basically famous and that affects Jimin a lot. He won't be able to trust anyone, exept the six boys around him. He didn't lie when he said that they are enough for him. They are more than enough. The only issue is that Jungkook is one of them. His goal is to get over him and he can't do that if he is going to be around him all the time. Everytime Jimin sees him, his feelings for Jungkook manifests a little deeper in his heart, and the harder it gets to get rid of them. 

    Jimin closes his eyes and lets out a soft sigh. 

    He feels so helpless. His situation is just getting worse as time goes by. 

Just like Jungkook is just getting more and more attractive as time goes by.    

    Jimin mentally facepalms as that thought makes its way through his mind. This is what he is talking about. He can't get Jungkook out of his head. He's helpless, and he truly doesn't know what he's going to do about it.

    Hoseok's voice brings Jimin out of his thoughts.

   "You okay, Min?" Jimin hears his brother ask.

    He opens his eyes and glances at Hoseok, a concerned expression on his face.

    "Yeah." Jimin answers softly but Hoseok frowns, not believing him.

    "You sure? Is something bothering you? You know you can talk to me, right?" Hoseok says gently.

Not about this.    

    "I'm fine, Hoseok." Jimin says and tries his best to muster up a smile as reassurance. 

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

A/N:

(Edit: lmaooo sorry 'bout the song I had to)

I love writing this story *cries a little*

Jikook moments coming up sooooon 

I'm trying to slow things down for a more realistic storyline...

So, my dear dirty children;;; patienceeee

Oh, and life is not a fairy tale.

If you lose your shoe at midnight,

you're drunk.

(Lmao I'm sorry I'm supposed to write nice things I don't know what happened there)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

508K 31.5K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
223K 5.3K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
16.2K 1.1K 19
This is an jikook story I don't do other only jikook It's my first book please support Jungkook top Jimin bottom Smut (high level) Drama Happy en...
292K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc