𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐒𝐜...

Autorstwa Eddy622

(Book Two) "I've been looking for you for two years now. Luckily for me, I saw you at the beach party which... Więcej

°AUTHOR'S NOTE°
Review
°CAST°
°1°
°2°
°3°
°4°
°5°
°6°
°7°
°8°
°9°
°10°
°11°
°12°
°13°
°14°
°15°
°16°
°17°
°18°
°20°
°21°
°22°
°23°
°24°
°25°
°26°
°27°
°28°
°29°
°30°
°31°
°32°
°33°
°34°
°35°
°36°
°37°
°38°
°39°
°40°
°41°
°42°
°43°
°44°
°45°
°46°
°47°
°48°
°49°
°50°
°51°
°52°
°53°
°Bonus Chapter°
Author's Note
Books Written By Edidiong

°19°

2.1K 499 132
Autorstwa Eddy622

This chapter is dedicated to Danielsbih You needed and update, here's one ❤

Above is a picture of Jeremiah

Enjoy.

                      ~°~°~°~°~

               °Jeremiah's POV°

Reaching the entrance to the house, I retrieved my backpack from Abdullahi, like always. I hung my backpack on one shoulder, and stepped into the house. Reaching the living room, I was greeted by a sterned looking father and mother.

Feeling confuse like every sane human would do, I slowly walked down the four steps in front of the glass door that's normally leading to the living room.

"What is it?" I asked suddenly, once my legs had hit the creamy tiles at the living room. I swung my backpack on one of the couches, while Benita not so secretly told Omoye, to get my backpack and take it upstairs.

"Jeremiah Emediong Chinonso Genesis Valentine! what have you done?!" Mother shrieked all of a sudden.

"I'm sure it's something serious since you've decided to call me by my full name," I said nonchalantly. I was still a bit confuse though. This wasn't my normal 'welcome home son'.

"Have a seat," Dad instructed, which I did without complaint. "Your uncle Bolaji called today," Dad sat at his big red personal chair. "He informed us that Femi, reported to him about you, destroying his phone. When did you start breaking people's phone?! Have you started doing that because you're opportune to be from a wealthy home?!"

"Destroy, no...." I dragged sarcastically. "The phone happened to slip from my hands and smacked the wall."

"Oh Jeremiah Emediong Chinon___"

"Mum, just Jeremiah is fine by me." I quickly said.

"You're grounded," Dad stood up from his chair. "For a week."

"Grounded?" Mother stood up, staring at father in bewilderment. "You're the one spoiling this boy, my husband. Just give me a day, a day to deal with him the way my mother did to Okon and I."

"I was helping a friend, mum." I said immediately, not ready for my mother's fury. "I didn't break his phone because I was a sadist and wanted to, I did that because he was harassing a friend, the girl I told you and dad about."

"Not everything revolves around violence, Jeremiah." Mother sighed at me.

"I'm not a violent person," I reminded both my parents. How they forget about that fact, amazed me.

Mum looked at dad, then sighed before moving towards me. "I know you did what you did for a reason. You're my son, and you've always done things for a good reason, right from when you were able to mutter the word daddy. Dad will call your uncle and Femi over, and we'll settle things through that means."

I averted my attention to dad, who nodded his head towards me. "Go have your shower."

I stood up after mum had forcefully kissed my forehead, before going over to my room upstairs.

Once in my room, I quickly got possession of my phone, and texted Dami everything that went down in the living room. He texted back, promising to be at my place soon.

I placed my phone on my bed and began to get out of my school uniform. I really needed that cool shower.

                    ~°~°~°~°~

We all were seated at the living room, my mum, Dad, myself, Uncle Bolaji and Femi. Femi fidgeted nervously with his fingers, as all attention were on him.

"Femi," Father began. Femi quickly looked at dad, before looking back at the floor. "You reported earlier to your Uncle, my good friend, that my son broke your phone?"

"Y-Yes sir," Femi replied nervously. "He threw my phone against the class wall."

"Why?" Femi looked at my dad, as if not expecting to be asked that. I guess uncle Bolaji, never asked why.

"Yes Femi," I smiled at him. Mother held my hands, indicating for me to shut up, but I ignored her. "Why?"

I watched as Femi, looked at every which way. Uncle Bolaji said nothing through out the questioning. I guess he also wanted to know my reasons.

Ding Dong!

I got up and headed for the door, since I was sure no one would do it. Benita was in the kitchen, preparing the evening dinner. Omoye was upstairs, tidying my parents room.

I opened the door a little wider, so Dami could get in. He walked towards me and whispered. "Sorry I'm late. Dad had decided to take Bisola to the hospital." I patted him twice on his back, before walking into the living room with him.

Bisola, was Dami's older sister. Though, she wasn't that much older than us. Remember the time Dami had a black eye and I had to take him to the hospital? Same time we encountered Uyai? Well, that was because he had a fight.

The fight wasn't just some pointless guy's fight. Something triggered it. Bisola, triggered it. Bisola happened to be a nineteen years old girl with just one arm. She had lost her right arm when she was just ten years old, in a car accident. Dami had made it his number one priority, to protect her. And has his best bud, I had to be by his side one hundred percent.

Before Dami had a black eye on that particular day, we were both walking down the hallway. Suddenly, we heard someone making fun of his sister. He called her all sorts of names such as; crippled and half human.

Dami got pretty angry. He threw the first punch, which resulted to a fist to fist combat. Dami only had a black eye and bruised left cheek, but those injuries couldn't be compared to the other boy's face. Dami had beaten him without recognition.

"So she's finally getting the false arm?" I asked, as we walked down the mini stairs, before arriving to the living room.

"Yeah, at least that would stop the insults." Dami spat out the last word, before his eyes landed on Femi. "Great, the weirdo is here."

Dami and I walked towards the couch I had shared with mother, and sat down. "What did I miss__"

Mother knocked Dami in the middle of his head, before doing the same to me. "Both of you, do not interrupt."

Dami and I looked at each other, and then gave a small sigh. We sat quietly, and watched father take charge.

"I'm still waiting, Femi." Dad said to him. "Why did my son break your phone? We've heard his side of the story, and we're all waiting for yours."

Femi's mouth began to move, as he contemplated on his words. "I-I was just showing the class some pictures."

"What kind of pictures?" My voice had some unknown defense to it. Mother squinted her eyes at me as a warning.

"Answer him," Uncle Bolaji, instructed Femi. "What types of pictures?"

Femi had his head lowered to the ground, totally scared of uncle Bolaji, at that very moment.

"I'll tell you," I said to uncle Bolaji, then pointed at Dami. "And Dami's a witness."

"Dami's your best friend, the both of you might just decide to lie against me!" Yelled Femi, at the top of his voice.

Father angrily hit his fist on his personal armchair. "You're in my house, young man. I don't care if you're the nephew to my very good friend, Bolaji. I won't hesitate to throw you out!"

"Sorry sir," Femi scurried back a bit.

I stood up from the couch and placed my hands in my pocket. Within seconds, I had retrieved my phone. "I could call few of my class mates to testify, if you think Dami and I, are conspiring against you."

Femi glared at me with so much venom in his eyes. When I knew he wouldn't utter a word, I handed Dami my phone.

"Mom, Dad." I called, looking at my parents. "Femi was taunting Tatiana, a friend of mine, with the picture of her dead twin."

"I-I__"

"You-You, shh." Dami placed his index finger closed to his lips, as he indicated for Femi to shut up. "You know it's true."

"I threw his phone cause he wasn't ready to back down. I had too. The girl in question, was shaking cause she was scared."

Uncle Bolaji, turned to Femi. "Why would you be having someone's dead twin on your phone? Who's the dead twin?"

"Uyai," I answered, even before Femi could. "The exact same girl he had pushed to commit suicide." Mother gasped a bit, then dragged me forcefully, to sit back down.

"Stay put, no more talking for you mister." She whispered into my ears. "You're so stubborn."

Uncle Bolaji, stared at Femi in bewilderment. He was so disappointed and embarrassed. "Go wait in the car."

"But uncle__"

"Go wait in the car," Dami dragged mimicking Uncle Bolaji, making me to chuckle a bit. Femi glared at Dami in pure fury, before getting up from the couch. He stormed out of the living with a thin line on his lip.

"I think he hates me," Dami chuckled beside me. "But guess what, I don't care..."

I stopped him, since he had decided to change his talks to the melody of Ed Sheeran and Justin Bieber 'I Don't Care' song. Mother on the other hand, groaned in annoyance. Knowing she couldn't stop myself nor Dami. She got up from the couch she shared with us, and went over to sit with uncle Bolaji.

"I can't believe that boy," Uncle Bolaji sighed, rubbing his temple. "He's going to be the death of me."

"Uncle Bolaji," Dami scratched the nape of his neck. "I advice you to return him back to the ghetto, before you die."

"Look after him," Dad spoke, ignoring Dami completely. "Set some rules and threaten him to abide, unless you'll send him back. And as for his broken phone, I'll get him a new one."

I stared at dad in bewilderment, while uncle Bolaji nodded at dad's advice. "Don't worry about his phone, Genesis. I'll get him a new one myself."

Dad nodded and got up, so he could see uncle Bolaji off.

"My advice is still the best," Dami said after uncle Bolaji, before he decided to leave the room. Everyone turned to look at Dami, except me. I knew he would say something like that.

                    ~°~°~°~°~

I laid in my bed, while checking out my instagram account. Dami laid on the floor, while using my work to do his accounting assignment. Soon, I heard him drop his pen, followed by the sound his note being shut.

"What's wrong?" I demanded, eyes still on my phone. "Is the transaction that confusing?"

"I wish," Dami's proud tone filled the atmosphere.

"Then what is it?" I pretended to be interested. But to be sincere, I wasn't.

"Femi," I dropped my phone. Okay, now I was interested. "I knew I was and is still against him but, I'm beginning to see some truth in his story."

"Today, after a period at school, I called Tatiana so we could resolve some issues, such as your competition and the basketball game. When we were at the library, I tried to study her for a bit." Dami moved from his lying position, and sat upright. "She acted different, like she wasn't herself."

Dami scratched the back of his head. I knew he was thinking his next words, before speaking. "What if she isn't who she claimed she is? What if Femi___"

"Dami," I spoke up, stopping him from speaking any further. I knew it wasn't my place to let Dami know the truth. But he was my best friend. Plus, we resolved things together, right from Felix's case. If actually I wanted to be fast with Uyai's case, then I needed Dami's help.

I pressed the side button to my phone, so the screen could go blank. I looked at Dami, and he at me. He was patient, and that was one good trait I loved about him.

"There's something you need to know."

Eddy : Jeremiah breaking Femi's phone, almost put him in a lot of trouble.

And Itoro don born pikin xD

What do you think of this chapter?

Do you think Jeremiah did the right thing by telling DAMI the truth?

Find out next chapter.

P.s - Never make fun of others you're better than.

Next update : Wednesday

Words : 2052

Till next time,

Much love,

X
-Eddy

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

45.4K 10.6K 37
A NIGERIAN THEMED NOVEL "You have got your tities out and panties in a twist but your crush doesn't still notice you." Ore is a sixteen-year-old unde...
69.4K 10.7K 35
*Nigerian Themed Novel* FRIENDSHIP.ENVY.BETRAYAL.LOVE.LUST AND OBSESSION. Six screaming words in this drama filled story. Having met in the universit...
178K 55.3K 122
After a long anticipated party hosted by one of the most popular boys in school, a rumour goes round the entire school and gets the names of the two...
978K 31.2K 80
Being alone? Check. Being afraid? Check. Being abused? Check times 3. Honestly, my life wasn't this bad before, not until I ended in foster care... S...