π“π€π‹π‹π˜ πŒπ€π‘πŠπ’...

By nimuekru

' darling, for you to feel this sad you must have once felt so happy and you will find that feeling again... More

π”±π”žπ”©π”©π”Ά π”ͺπ”žπ”―π”¨π”°
graphics gallery
π”žπ” π”± 𝔬𝔫𝔒
00. - PROLOGUE
01. - AS I LAY DYING
02. - ROAD TRIP
03. - HOTEL CALIFORNIA
04. - SUMMER NIGHTS
05. - THE BIRTHDAY
06. - THE HYBRID
07. - THE END OF THE AFFAIR
08. - DISTURBING BEHAVIOUR
09. - THE RECKONING
10. - SMELLS LIKE TEEN SPIRIT
11. - HOMECOMING
12. - THE NEW DEAL
13. - OUR TOWN
14. - BRINGING OUT THE DEAD
15. - DANGEROUS LIAISONS
16. - ALL MY CHILDREN
18. - GIRLS NIGHT
19. - THE HANGOVER
20. - DO NOT GO GENTLE
21. - THE DEPARTED
π”žπ” π”± 𝔱𝔴𝔬
22. - GROWING PAINS
23. - CONFESSIONS
24. - THE RAGER
25. - THE FIVE
26. - ITALY
27. - WE ALL GO A LITTLE MAD SOMETIMES
28. - MY BROTHER'S KEEPER
ANNOUNCEMENT

17. - THE MURDER OF ONE

15.9K 739 272
By nimuekru

( outfit for
chapter above )

𝔱𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔰
dix-sept. — torture!

Letha's head ached like it had been hit twenty-times with a bat — her bleary eyes struggling desperately to stay open. She felt like she was under constant torture and wished to be anywhere else, the foul stench of body oder filling the room so much so that her eyes watered.

"I don't know!" She groaned tugging at her hair, as her insistent captor questioned her again.

"I know you know, Miss Gilbert!"

Her head hit the desk with a thump as she moaned, "I don't understand maths and I never will!" It had been a few days since the Mikaelson matriarch had tried to kill her children, and Letha was struggling to balance her weird supernatural social life with studies and work.

Maybe she was being a tad dramatic, but maths would always be the one thing she hated about school. It made her brain hurt — her father had once referred to her as 'street smart' his way of saying that she wasn't book smart — like Elena. And the fact that in most of her classes the boys either smelled like they hadn't washed in a few years or like they'd sprayed the entire can of Lynx Africa on themselves that morning.

Her usual cheery disposition would always be destroyed when she had maths.

Luckily she was saved by the bell as the teacher went to nag at her some more, much to the amusement of her classmates. Rushing through the door she immediately collided with Alyssa, "Hurry up," Alyssa grabbed her hand dragging her to the canteen, "I heard they have chicken nuggets for lunch today!"

The two got their lunches before sitting at their usual table. Letha took a sip of the disgusting green shake she'd gotten, her lips pulling into a grimace as she pushed it away from her, "What happened with you and Rebekah at the ball? Spill. Now."

"Not much, we danced, we talked — she was nice and then I had to rush home to look after my brothers, the babysitter had an emergency." Alyssa sighed dejectedly, chewing on her nuggets a little.

"Wait you didn't sleep with her?" Letha frowned, "Who did she sleep with then?"

Alyssa looked hurt for a moment, shaking it off with a smile, "It wouldn't have worked out anyway, I've got to look after the boys — and she's an original vampire, she could have anyone she wanted, why would she want me?"

"Hey, don't say that!" Letha grabbed her best friends hand from across the table, "You're brilliant and caring, and any woman would be lucky to have you! Also no v-word in public, anyone could be listening." Letha had caved very quickly on the secret — she'd grown up with Alyssa practically from birth and it was impossible to hide these things from her.

"Sorry."

"Does Rebekah know about you're brothers? About your family?"

"No," her reply was sharp, instantaneous, "and you're not going to tell her — you made a bff personal padlock pinky promise."

"Damn," she'd never break a bff personal padlock pinky promise — that was the sort of action that got you sent to hell, "well I still think you should tell her, she probably just thought you ran out on her. Miscommunication is literally the thing I hate most in this world."

"I thought the thing you hated most was disco?"

"Okay, I hate it the second most." Letha pouted sticking her tongue out at her best friend, and throwing a chip at the girls face with an evil giggle.

And that's how she started a food fight.

—————

"Do I even want to know?"

Letha frowned as she walked into the Mikaelson mansion after school to find a chained and shirtless Damon being cut up by an angry looking Rebekah — Klaus appeared beside her, and placed his hands gently on her shoulders to steer her away from the scene, "Nothing to worry about, love," she gave him a pointed look, "he just hurt her feelings, she's getting her revenge."

She winced slightly at the sound of the vampires screams echoing through the house, "I can tell," she flopped down on his bed as they made it upstairs, "did the plan work then? Finn and Sage are back together, so he's helping us now?"

"You were right as usual, my little genius." He kissed her forehead, before frowning and pulling a piece of food from her hair, "What is this?"

She took it from him and examined it for a second, before eating it — ignoring the disgusted face her boyfriend was pulling, "Ah, it's a bit of chicken nugget.

"Do I even want to know?"

She shook her head with a cheeky grin, the hybrid rolling his eyes lovingly at her antics, "Why don't you hop in the shower? I've got to make sure that Rebekah doesn't kill the Salvatore."

"Since when did you care about, Damon?"

"I don't," he smirked — a wicked smirk, "but there's no fun to be had with a dead toy."

She stared at the spot where he'd been for a long moment, "This family is so fucked."

—————

Letha walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her head and a dressing gown on. She alternated nights staying at her flat and staying at the Mikaelson's. Jenna still bunking with her or staying on campus — since Elena and Ric had taken over the house which was the weirdest thing in Letha's mind if he wasn't dating her aunt anymore — her aunt had promised to look after Rudy that night since he needed constant attention.

She was surprised to see Klaus already sat on the bed, staring blankly into space, "Nik?" She sat beside him cautiously, "What's wrong?"

"They killed him."

"Who?" She questioned hesitantly, he was angry and sad she could tell — which was not a good mix.

"They killed Finn," she could see him closing up, "but was does it matter? He was an embarrassment, who slept in a box longer than he lived as a man. He was a lovesick fool. He's better off in death."

"I know you don't believe that," she went to touch his shoulder before thinking better of it, "he was your brother — and you're allowed to be upset that he's gone."

He stared forwards emotionless, "Once I get the rest of the white oak stakes, I'm leaving. I'm taking Elena and building a hybrid army — I hope you'll come with us."

"A road trip with you and my sister to sire hybrids?" She laughed thinking he was joking, only for the man to stay silent, "You can't be serious?"

"You did it before."

"I was afraid before! Of Elena, of the lies and deceit." She shouted as loud as her soft voice would allow, "But I'm stronger now, and I have friends and family who actually care about me — I have school to finish."

"Then stay."

The silence in the room was so deafening you could hear a pin drop, Letha shaking her head and picking her clothes up, "I know you're grieving right now, so come talk to me when your making a bit more sense."

"You're family does love you, Niklaus. You just have to let them."

AUTHORS NOTE!
Damn it's been a little while since I updated sorry, and the first thing I do is angst. I literally had no idea where this was heading till when I was writing it. Sorry she's so out of the main plot — I'll try and include her in that stuff a bit more in the coming chapters.

Also I'm thinking of doing a spin-off book for Alyssa and Rebekah, what do you guys think? Also I'm thinking of changing the fc from Halston Sage — anyone got an idea for a fic that would go well with Rebekah??

Stay safe! Remember to vote, comment and or share please lovelies!

unedited
-summer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 218 27
Sequel to "Sa Douce Fleur" Cover by @NicotineMikey_
535K 14.4K 34
After Season 3. Caroline goes back in time to fix every mistake they made a long the way she finds love with someone completely unexpected. The cover...
2M 58.7K 42
divine violence 𓍒ִ໋ the vampire diaries 𓍒ִ໋ klaus mikaelson x fem!oc 𓍒ִ໋ season two - four 𓍒ִ໋ april, 2021