All about my Queen - Finding...

By vysh_xo

One unforgettable night led to Inevitable meetings which involved Unspoken emotions stirring up Unavoidable f... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Q/A
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Important!
Surprise!
Wait's OVER!!

Chapter 19

868 50 1
By vysh_xo

You know what I did guys... It's literally very stupid. I thought I published this chapter on Christmas and you guys really have no idea how eager I was waiting for you responses... Then at last when I decided to check what's wrong... I found it was still in my drafts :-|

I know I'm so stupid and already banged my head on the bed!

Sorry for the late!!

Happy reading!

The top floor had a large corridor containing 3 rooms on either side. I had no time to decide which one to open so I unlocked the first one and instantly knew it was his. His scent. It filled the whole room leading my sense back to him. By some sort of magic, I was drawn to him and his things that made my heart beat a different rhythm. 

I strolled towards the huge bed in the middle covered with black bedspread and pillows. On the other side of the bed, the way led to the balcony which was closed by sliding glass doors. What would the view be from there? 

My eyes went to his closet and then to the couch beside the doorway I stood. The room was simply beautiful and clean. As my vision caught the sight of the clock on the opposite wall of the bed, I gasped. It was 8:30 PM. I have to make this fast as possible. The first thing to search is the nightstand I thought. It's the place where most of the people keep some important things. So I crouched down beside the bed and pulled the drawer of the stand. I noticed a photo frame that was titled back showing me the cardboard but not the picture.
The curious part of me urged me to look at it but I didn't want to find anything about him because this is it for us I suppose. The moment I thought about it, a sharp pain pricked my chest trying to bring the tears that were hidden deep inside. My eyebrows knitted together as I tried to focus on the present and not lose myself with that thought. Just then I noticed the silence that surrounded me was waning as I heard the breath let out harshly behind me. I instantly turned to catch a glimpse of none other than his figure shadowing my lowered form. He gnashed his teeth, his jaw ticking and his blood-red eyes glared back at me.

His demeanor gave off the rage that was clearly written all over his features. Like the scared kitten I was, I slowly straightened up to stand and shuddered under his gaze. "I didn't expect you to do such a tantrum in front of my friends... and now... you went ahead to trespass my place" his voice was laced with fury and each and every word stabbed the knife that was already drilled deep into my bleeding organ. Trespass? 

I remained puzzled while he tugged my arm with a force that I stumbled forward. "Are you one of my enemies? Tell me! What are you doing here? What did you steal?" He hissed in my face, his breath harshly brushing my cheeks.

"I-I... " tears choked my throat. And it was difficult to find my voice. His grip on me tightened that the blood supply was slowly being cut off. I felt my limb going numb but the area where he held me was hurting. "Speak!" He bellowed causing me to whimper. 

"Stop it, brother!" It alarmed me as I noticed Dhruvi in the doorway. He didn't release my arm even in front of his sister. I squirmed my hands trying to get his grip off but he tightened it painfully. I don't want to cry. No. 

"She is my friend! She didn't trespass nor did she rob your place. Now leave her!" She said sternly stomping her foot towards us. He tsked letting my hand go with a force. "Give me a moment" she softly told me and I left the place immediately. 

The moment I stepped out of the condo, I cried. When I went into the elevator, I wept covering my mouth as I was afraid to let my wail out. This is the worst day and I don't want to remember it ever! I pleaded god squeezing my eyes to let me forget all that had happened.

The lift came to a stop in the basement and I tottered to her car. Tears dried up and the freezing wind enveloped my hot body. I waited for her to come even though it's hard to even stay in the basement which is just down his place. Every part in me started to hate him for what he said. I want him to take it back but I don't want to face him too. This is it! I mentally crumple his picture in my mind and burnt it. He took the tad bit of my self-respect and threw it in the trash can. I hate him! I hate him, God! I wish I had never met him. I wish I had never lost the only precious jewel of mine to him. There were no tears this time. It just didn't come. Maybe it's all over. I stayed leaning against the hood looking at the cloudy sky and the occasional lighting that flashed across the black clouds. 

"I'm sorry" the whisper reached my ear. 

"You have nothing to be sorry for," I said my voice devoid of emotion. Dhruvi clicked her heels towards me and wrapped her arms around my torso. "He's an idiot. He shouldn't have talked to you like that. I'm sorry for him" she pleaded after pulling apart. I simply nodded and she smiled. Her phone rang alerting us both and she answered it. I swept my palms on either side of my cheeks and sniffled.

"Is it? Okay... Yes," she spoke hurriedly her face showing some emergency. I waited for her to hang up the call and asked her once she finished it. 

"What is it?" I asked her when she checked her purse for the car keys. "It was my dad again. He wants me to get this pen drive to him soon. I don't know what to do now" she took the keys and stared at me worriedly. I understood that she cannot give me a ride but right now I'll be happy if I'm left alone. 

"It's okay. You can leave. I... I'll take a taxi" I reassured her but she felt bad. I know she has to feel bad because if I were in her shoes, I will definitely feel sorry for what my brother would've done and now this. 

"I'm fine, Dhruvi. Just go. It must be something important" I urged her. "Okay... Take care, okay? Call me once you reach home. I'm so sorry babe!" She hugged me again before getting inside the car and taking off. I watched her car reach the main road just when the rain hit the ground. I was purely irritated. It's hard to find a taxi when it rains and it's already late. Such an unfortunate day! 

I thought that the worst day of my life was when I fought with my dad about my career option. He got really pissed when I stood my ground wanting to study fashion. He offended me that it wasn't something prestigious and he didn't want me to go for a job. Mom had not helped in the matter too. She stood behind dad silently listening to his growl against me. I remember when I didn't eat that day and everything went fast after that. I decided to apply to the university myself and when I got the admission letter, only then I spoke to my father again. Not that I was angry with him, it was he who didn't want to do anything with me as I went against his words. Mom had no say when dad speaks. I don't know whether she's afraid or she respects his decision but she always stayed quiet. I love her so much because she supports me silently. But I also want her to talk because she has all the rights equally as my father to decide something for me. The only thing is she didn't. Once I started to live in college, she used to call me occasionally, like once in a month or so. I missed them so much even if they didn't care about me as I wanted them to. All the things were trying to stir the broken part in me. I miss them now. I wish I had listened to them. Maybe I would've gotten married and what's more, I would've had kids too. But would I like it? Do I want it? No. Certainly not but things make us think that we took a wrong step but no, there's always a way where there will. I wanted this life, my life, my career.

Drawing in a deep breath, I started to walk.

"Wait" his voice came simultaneously as the thunder roared. My footsteps halted the moment I realized he was there. Anger rushed through my veins hearing his voice and his presence wasn't creating the same feeling I had before. 

Ignoring him, I took further steps when he spoke again. "I said wait!" It came through his gritted teeth. I should be the one to be furious, not him. And I'm not afraid of him anymore, not when he degraded me in front of his sister. I reached the end of the shed, and the rain poured heavily with the pitter-patter dominating the background. There was a pause and it was quiet. I thought he would've left but the next second his voice came from just behind me. It startled me.

 "Aadhya" the moment got stuck as I tried to register his voice calling my name for the first time. A sharp shiver passed down my spine and instantly my body was on fire. I wanted to hear it again. Was it really him who called me? 

His POV

Fuck! I was astonished to see her barging into my room and accusing me of things that I never did. It itched my anger as she realized a little later that I wasn't alone and there were my friends who came to visit me after a long time. We also had some business issues to solve so they thought it might be nice to have a get-together and discuss the details. Neha, she's my best friend with whom I graduated from college. She is one of the best interpreters and a model soaring in her career. Raj, my other friend from the college came along with her as he had some work in the area. It was nice to meet and hear from them after years but Woah, I didn't imagine that it would get destroyed by her. 

She apologized as though it was enough to cool me down. Her words pushed my buttons but when I was about to get to her, she fled away. The moment she left, Neha came to me with a bemused look. 

"Do you know her?" She asked. I calmed myself as much as possible and nodded. "Did she just named you as a 'womanizer' ?" She laughed followed by Raj. I rolled my eyes and glared at them as they started digging into the past. 

"You never even had a girlfriend nor did you show any interest in any girl that approached you in college!" Raj giggled as they both high-fived each other. "Not funny" I simply stated and moved to the couch taking a swig from my scotch. 

"Wait. Tell me about her. She seems to be different. I mean... look at how brave she was to accuse you of such things" both of them eagerly leaned forward from their seats while I gave them a boring expression. Neha nudged my knee to spill. There's nothing but anger on her right now. At the same time, I was curious as to how she ended up here, and why was she angry all of a sudden? I know the past week didn't go well and she was the one who didn't want anything to do with me and now she suddenly appeared in one of the hotel rooms and started questioning me. 

"She's nothing" I muttered and tried to change the topic but they both had bragged it all the while we stayed there occasionally commenting that I was finally bent by a girl. Hell no!

By the time I set foot on the accelerator of my car to go home, it was past 8. We talked a lot, had dinner, and did some business as well. They both are about to leave tonight so I bid them farewell. I dismissed John once we finished because the poor soul also has a family to take care of.

 All the while I drove, I couldn't stop thinking about her. Her sudden presence startled me and every time we meet she always ends up offending me. It irked me to go straight to her and deal with her but I didn't. I don't want to lose shit for one day. I gripped the wheel hard as I entered the parking lot of my place.

The night wasn't quite as the wind howled reminding me that it's going to shower. I got down the lift and moved into my condo only to find it's lights turned on and the area near the couch being disordered. My senses went alarming rapidly and I moved around silently to find the intruder. There wasn't a noise that told me about the other person. Or maybe he left? 

I climbed the stairs two at a time finally reaching my room. The door was left ajar and I panicked. I had nothing, like any weapon, to defend myself, still, I entered in. It took me by shock as I found the petite form of her kneeling in front of my nightstand rummaging my drawer. My heart stopped a second as I took her in. 

What is she doing here? How did she enter in? Okay, you might know the answer for it. But why? Suddenly various thoughts corrupted my brain saying that she might be on my enemy's side, acting nicely to get attention and secretly selling my plans to them. I have never heard of her before from my sister so it increased my suspicion. 

So everything was a lie? Did I get betrayed by her? 

Anger strewed up my features and I clenched my fists. She jerked lifting her head after a few minutes later but she knew my presence. I can see it from how her body reacted to the knowledge of me. 

The moment I got a hold of her, I wanted to hurt her, to ask her why she did it? To ask her from when she had this plan? My heart throbbed fast that I could hear it's sound of hurt. 'She wouldn't have done it. Listen to her first. Look at how frightened she is' the angel boy in me spoke. 'She hated you from the start. What could've been her intention? She's a traitor' the demon argued. 

Her whole body quivered under my gaze which is not what I wanted. Even though I'm angry at her, a small part of my heart turns to the angel. I gripped her arm hard as my unspoken yell transferred its anger to the strength of my grip. If at all Dhruvi didn't interfere I wouldn't have let her go. She scrambled out immediately but my anger didn't seem to lessen. 

"What do you think you're doing? She's my friend" Dhruvi tried to defend her. 

"What is she doing here at this hour in my bedroom?" I clenched my fist again. "Oh my! We both came here together. Dad told me to find something and to search your place I needed help. She told me she didn't want to step here but I was the one who dragged her. Now you insulted my friend!" She shouted equally flailing her hands in the air and then palmed a hand to her forehead frustrated. It took some time for me to let her words sink in. She came with Dhruvi? And she didn't want to be here in the first place? 

I wiped my face with a hand while the other rested on my hip. "Why did you offend her? She would've definitely felt bad" my sister's voice came softly as she sighed. I didn't know what to say. Did I fuck this up? Yes. How am I gonna fix this? I don't know. She might not want to see me again. Fuck!

Dhruvi sauntered her way out before I returned to the living room. My mind and heart were not at ease for all that happened today with her. First in the hotel and now, here. She was in my bedroom. Fuck! Why did I just go all beasty on her? 

I moved to the lift even though I know she would've left this place but I still wanted to see her. When I reached the basement, I saw Dhruvi hug her friend whose face looked devastated. Like a sharp needle, it pierced through my chest. The thought of Dhruvi comforting her wasn't feeling right. I wanted to do it.

Fuck!

After a few minutes later, Dhruvi left her alone as she drove the car away, and now that I and she were alone, I felt at ease. Because I want to talk to her and ...and...

Her ravage tugged my soul. It rained while she remained there thinking with the little brain of hers. It took a few minutes for her to set back into reality and all the while I was debating in my own mind what I wanted to do. I didn't know exactly but one thing I wanted was for her to be with me, to clear her mind, and... at least fucking apologize to her. 

The heavy downpour is in no way to let her reach her home safely. It's better she should stay with me. But the witty girl had other plans as she took a step forward. "Wait" that came out to be a whisper and the thunderstruck at the same time. I thought she didn't hear it but the failing steps of her told me she did. Nevertheless, she kept walking. I tried to control my anger when she didn't obey me. 

"I said wait!" I spat clenching my jaw. Her stance didn't change nor her pace. She reached the end of the shed when I didn't call out for a while. My heart had a flutter because the next second, I was surprised by what left my lips. 

"Aadhya"

My voice stern yet softly formulated her name that came from my soul not the fucking throat. Her name. Yes. I learned it when Dhruvi defended her earlier. "Aadhya is my best friend like no other friends I had. Don't ever, like ever try to hurt her brother or you'll suffer my wrath" she warned me ever so seriously before she walked away.

The first time I heard her name I felt fucking happy. I loved how it resounded in my brain when I said it out and that's when I noticed she halted.

I hope you enjoyed the last two chapters... please don't mind the grammatical errors :-(

I tried to bring both the demon and angel side of them... Because we all have it in us.

He heard her name for the first time!!! I was freaking happy when I was writing (^^)

Your thoughts?

Don't forget to vote!

Until next time,

Love you,
Xo

Will the broken heart finds its remedy?

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.4K 4.9K 38
Aadhya- The Phoenix's Fury. (Previously known as Aadhya- The Life Journey of a Woman.) We can't share all the things with parents, but friends. A f...
245K 14.5K 67
"You can try all you want to make him love you, Anika but he will never love you. Because he has given his heart to me along ago." She said looking a...
Tangled Hearts By ☆

General Fiction

3.3K 240 15
When two hearts love each other then it becomes a LOVESTORY. When two hearts fulfil their love then it becomes a FAIRYTALE. And this is the tale of A...