The Fake Boyfriend

By ChiinieBae

Jungkook just wanted to steal some expensive stuff from the apartment of the girl that he's been eyeing for a... More

Foreword
Prologue
TFB - 1
TFB - 2
TFB - 3
TFB - 4
TFB - 5
TFB - 6
TFB - 7
TFB - 8
TFB - 9
TFB - 10
TFB - 11
TFB - 12
TFB - 13
TFB - 14
TFB - 15
TFB - 16
TFB - 17
TFB - 18
TFB - 19
TFB - 20
TFB - 21
TFB - 22
TFB - 23
TFB - 24
TFB - 25
TFB - 26
TFB -27
TFB - 28
TFB - 29
TFB - 30
TFB - 31
TFB - 32
TFB - 33
TFB - 34
TFB - 35
TFB - 36
TFB - 37
TFB - 38
TFB - 39
TFB - 40
TFB - 41
TFB - 42
TFB - 43
TFB - 44
TFB - 45
TFB - 47
promotion
TFB - 48
TFB - 49
TFB - 50
TFB - 51
TFB - 52
TFB - 53
TFB - 54
TFB - 55
TFB - 56
TFB - 57: #LoveUnfolding
Chii's message
shameless plugging
announcement

TFB - 46

972 70 44
By ChiinieBae

Taehyung glanced at the woman beside him, who is staring at the window blankly. He was worried of her.

"Jisoo?" He called out her name after he put his eyes back on the road as he continue to drive.

"Hm?"

"Are you alright?"

"Yes." She lied without taking her eyes off outside.

He sigh knowing that she is lying. How can she say she's fine when her are swollen and red, fresh from crying when he picked her up earlier in her house?

"Don't lie to me, Jisoo. I know you are not."

She sigh and rolled her eyes. "Then why ask if you know I wasn't?"

He shrugged. "To get your attention, which I did. What's the matter? Why were you crying? You know you can tell me anything." He glanced at her for a second.

She bit and chewed her lower lip when she remembered what happened earlier befre Taehyung picked her up. And she can't stop herself from crying remembering how Jungkook begs her on his knees.

"What? Hey! Why are you crying? Oh gosh! I'm pulling over." Panicking seeing her cry miserably from his passenger seat, Taehyung drove a little before pulling over at the side of the road.

"What's wrong?" He asked trying to comfort the crying lady.

"I...I Jung....I..." she can't properly make out a sentence in between her cries. She felt suffocated from the pain in her chest. And her continues cries made it worst, making her grasping for air.

Taehyung quickly unbuckling their seatbelt and opened the window so a fresh air could get it.

"I...I c-can't...b-breath..." she said, still crying.

He hold both of her shoulders and tried to calm the crying girl. "Breath in, Jisoo. Breath in."

She shook her head.

He pulled the girl in his arms. Jisoo is having an anxiety attack. "Follow my breathing, baby. Follow me. Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale." He said as she gently rubs Jusoo's back comfortingly.

Jisoo slowly followed Taehyung breathing pattern, slowly she can breath again and the pain in chest are starting to fade away.

"That's it baby. You're doing great. Just breath in. Then breath out." He continue helping Jisoo until the latter fell asleep.

Taehyung adjusted the seat so Jisoo can sleep comfortably. He gently laid her on the seat and remove some strand of her hair. He sigh seeing how mess she is. And he remember seeing her in exact mess when she thought she won't have a bright future.

He was back from buying some snacks at the convenience store when he found his girlfriend, on the floor having a hard time breathing from crying too much. He dashed towards her, dropping the plastic bag on the way, pulling his girlfriend in his arms.

"O-oppa...I-I c-can't b-breath," she said.

"It's okay. Follow my breathing, baby. Breath in. Then breath out. Breath in. Breath out." He instructed her while he was rubbing her back, soothingly.

Jisoo obediently followed her boyfriend.

"That's it baby, you're doing great." And he kissed her hair as he continue to help her breath again.

Jisoo tends to have anxiety attacks whenever she thought that she won't have any bright future or if things because too stressful making her body have a hard time to cope with. He leans in and planted a soft kiss in her forehead.

"You're still my beautiful mess." He chuckles. "Sleep well, baby." He mumbles before pulling away.

He leans in his seat and took a deep sigh as he racked his hair frustratingly. It frustrate him to see Jisoo being a mess and he can't do anything to help her. He knows that Jungkook was the caused of her anxiety attack. He wanted to beat Jungkook for causing Jisoo so much pain. He didn't know that the man whom he trusted not to hurt Jisoo, broken that trust.

His jaw tense, teeth gritting in annoyance.

"I didn't give up on her just to get hurt like this."

Jisoo slowly open her eyes and groans. She looked inside the car and she realized that she is alone. Taehyung wasn't at the driver seat. She sits and stretch her limbs before walking out of the car. She saw Taehyung standing few meters away from her under the shade of tree. He was staring as if he was in a deep thought.

"Oppa?" She called out his attention.

Hearing Jisoo's voice, he turned to her. "Hey, you're awake! Feeling better?"

She hums while nodding her head and look at the scenery in front of her and Taehyung did the same. Silence fell between them, only the sound of the rustling leaves can be heard.

"Jungkook is back." She said after awhile breaking the silence and Taehyung didn't say anything but listen to her.

"We kind of talk. He told me that he thought it wasn't important that's why he didn't inform me about that woman." She chuckles without humor. "You were right afterall. It wasn't important for him." She continue with cracking voice.

He took a deep breath before speaking. "I see. Then what happened? I'm guessing that you guys wasn't able to fix things up seeing that you had your episode."

She nods and wipe her tears. "Yeah. I ask for a space."

"Space?"

She nods. "I need a fixing of my own. And to think things through."

"I see." He nods in understanding.

"By the way, thank you for being there for me. And I'm sorry for being a mess."

Taehyung turned facing her. He lean down until they are face level. He reach his hand out and gently wipe the tears from her face. "I don't mind if you are a mess. You can be my mess anytime and I'll always be here for you if you need me."

She smiles gratefully. She's grateful that despite of their bad break up, he is still here for her. "Thank you."

Taehyung smiles widely, showing his beautiful boxy smile. "You're welcome." And he playfully ruffles her hair making her pout.

"Ya! Not my hair." She playfully slaps his hands making him laugh and later on join him laughing.

"Come on. Let's enjoy the rest of the day!"

She furrowed her brows in confusion. "What do you mean? Have you forgotten that we have an appoint with Ms. Jang?"

"If you haven't notice, Ms. Kim, we're three hours late for our meeting with her." He tells her flatly.

She looked at her watch and gasped when she realized that they were indeed three hours late. "OH MY GOSH! WE'RE DOOM! Chii will literally kill me for this." She panicked.

"Hey hey hey! It's okay." Taehyung said trying to stop her from calling Ms. Jang.

"Whay do you mean it's okay? Didn't you know how hard it is to set an appointment with her? And now that we did, I ruined it. I'm so screwed."

He took the phone away from her and turn it off.

"Hey! Give that back! Taehyung, seriously, give it back!" She tried to get her ohone back but Taehyung raises it above his head making it impossible for her to reach.

Screw my short chikin legs!

"Like I've said, everything's fine. I already called Ms. Jang and reschedule our appointment with her next week. And she agreed."

She raised her eyebrow, skeptically. She knows how strict and hard Ms. Jang is to deal with. So, it's hard to believe that he just made her agree in rescheduling their appointment.

Seeing the look she is giving him, he put Jisoo's phone inside his pocket and folded his arms. "What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"How did you made her agree? What did you tell her?" She asked squinting her eyes while scrutinizing him.

Taehyung smirk. "I just told her that a certain chicken was crying her chicken eyes out."

"Ya! I'm not a chicken!"

"What? I didn't say it was you." He said looking so innocent but Jisoo knows better. "But if you think I was referring at you then....you're right." He continue teasing her.

"I hate you!" She glares at him and Taehyung just laugh.

"Yeah, yeah. I know. Come on! We have a lot to do." He said and took Jisoo's arm and dragged her gently, back in his car.

"Where are we going?" She asked once they settled inside the car.

"In a place that'll surely cheer you up." He said mysteriously and started to drive.

"Oh, in my favorite chicken restaurant?" She asked innocently, eyes sparkles in delight.

Taehyung snorts. "Nope. We are not going to that place yet. And tune down your intact of chicken. That's the reason why you're so short."

She quickly hit his arm.

"Ya! That's painful." He whines though it wasn't even an ounce painful.

"Leave my chicken out of it. And I'm not short. I'm cute size, okay?"

Taehyung chuckles while shaking his head. "Whatever floats your boat."

She folded her arms and sulks. Taehyung can be so annoying and he loves teasing her. Somethings never change.

"Where are we really going?" She asked again, looking at him.

"It's a surprise." He winked at her before looking back at the road.

She groans and look out of the window hiding her redden face.

Taehyung and his stupid wink. He is so stupid. And I am blushing. Aurghh!!!

"Seriously? The arcade?" She gaped looking incredulous while standing at the entrance of the arcade where they used to hang out when they were still dating.

"Yup. The arcade." He proudly said while scanning the place with his eyes.

She pouts glaring at him. "When you said, you'll take me somewhere that'll surely cheer me up, I thought you'll bring me into some fancy place or buy me clothes or something."

He looked at her and raised his eyebrows in amusement. "Don't think so highly of yourself. I need to save my money for my girl someday." He said before walking inside.

Well, that stings a bit. Jisoo knows that Taehyung still have feelings for her but he chose to give her up for the sake of her happiness. But hearing that Taehyung is considering to like someone else, stings a bit and she doesn't even know why.

"Kim Jisoo, are you coming or not?"

She walks towards him who already purchase the tokens they needed.

"So, what do you want to play first?" Taehying asked as they looked at many gaming machines in front of us.

She looked around until her eyes landed on a specific machine. "Are you up to kill some zombies?" She asked looking at him with smirk.

Taehyung smirks as well. "Yosh! Let's do it!"
And they both walk towards the machine and Taehyung inserted some tokens to start the game. They both stretch their bodies before holding the toy guns to play. After dragging Jisoo away from the zombie machine or whatever you call that thing, which was a hard a task to do because she was too keen to kill all the zombies and she's been cursing the zombies and shouting 'DIE DIE DIE! YOU STUPID ZOMBIES!!! DIE!!! YOU !@#$//^^&', getting people's attention to them.

He dragged her to different gaming machine. They tried the basketball and dance revo, where they dance like lunatics and they don't care, they were enjoying theirselves too much to care for the people around them. They tried all the games inside the arcade as if they are back to their younger years. And right now, they are in front of a stall where they have to shoot at least 6 tiny toys to get a reward. Jisoo wanted the brown teddy bear.

"You better win this one, Kim Taehyung. Or else I'll crash you with my barehands." Jisoo said, showing her fist to him.

Taehyung chuckles, unfazed by her threat. "Sure, Chu. Sure."

He position himself and the gun. Ready to hit all the tiny toys he need to win a stuff toy.

Bang!

Bang!

Bang!

Bang!

Bang!

Bang!

"Wow! I'm impressed!" She said, clapping her hands in total amazement. Taehyung hit all the toys.

"I told you, I've learned." He proudly boast to her.

She playfully roll her eyes. "Conceited."

"Here. Here is your price." The man said giving the brown teddy bear to Jisoo. She was about to take the stuff toy but Taehyung stop her.

"What?" She looked at him, questioningly.

Taehyung politely smile at the man. "Ahjussi, instead of that bear can we have that chicken stuff toy?"

The man tilted his head on the side, confuse.

"Juseyo..."

Despite being confuse, the man followed. He put back the brown bear and took the chicken stuff toy and handed it to him.

"Thank you, ahjussi." He bowed to the man before pushing Jisoo out of the arcade.

"Seriously? Chicken?"

He looked at her, playfully. "Yes. This toy represents you in every part." He teasingly said.

"Oh yeah? How so?" She raised her eyebrow and folded her arms.

"Okay. Let me show you." He placed the chicken stuff toy beside her, to point out their similarities.

"Okay, first. You both have the same head."

"Hey!"

"What? You're asking me to point out your similarities with chicken. I'm just doing you a favor so don't get angry." He quickly defended.

"Whatever." She hissed.

He chuckles then continue. "You both have the same eyes. Short limbs especially those legs."

"So funny!" She sarcastically said while rolling her eyes.

"Tsss! This is not right." He said while shaking his head. "Oh! I know whom you resembles with." His face lighten up.

"Who?" She curiously asked.

"You look exactly like Hei Hei!" He beams and discreetly took a step back.

Her eyebrows furrowed, wondering who the heck was Hei Hei. "Who are you---" she stops her words when she recognize who Hei Hei.

"KIM TAEHYUNG! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!"

"Aurgh!! I'm hungry!" She whines when her stomach grumbles. She got tired and hungry from playing at the arcade and from chasing Taehyung.

"Let's go there. There's a stall of tteokbokki." Taehyung said, pointing at the stall ahead of them before dragging Jisoo while he is holding the chicken stuff toy with his other hands.

"Take whatever you want." Taehyung offered.

She quickly took a stick of tteokbokki and have a bit, making a sauce stain her cheek.

"Tsk! Too clumsy." Taehyung murmurs before getting a tissue to wipe the sauce off of her cheek.

"You eat like a child. So messy." He complains while wiping the sauce and Jisoo just ignore his whines and continue eating.

"Aigoo! You two look good together. You have a very caring boyfriend. You're lucky." The vendor said making them both stop what they are doing.

Jisoo cough, getting choke from what the lady said and Taehyung was quick to give her water.

She shook her head. "We are not dating, ahjumma. He is my friend." She said after getting back from coughing.

"Omo! I'm sorry. I thought you two are dating. It's a shame that you are not. You both suit each other." The lady added.

"Ah thank you. But she is engage with someone else." Taehyung informed the lady to stop her from giving comment more.

The lady's face fell upon hearing that. "I see. Anyway, congratulations on your engagement."

Jisoo bowed politely and continue to eat. Tasting all the food at the stall and making poor Taehyung pay for all the foods she ate.

"Woah! I'm so full! Thanks for the food!" She happily exclaims.

"That's good." He is happy to see that somehow she is happy and forgotten her problem for awhile.

"Come on. We have to drop by somewhere before I drive you home." He said.

Jisoo tilted her head to the side, looking at him questioningly. "Where are we going?"

"You'll know." He gave her a meaningful smile before assisting her to get in the car.

After 20 minutes of driving, Taehyung stops the car in front of a ferris wheel that holds a special space in Jisoo's heart.

"Wow! I thought they already close this place." She said, standing in front of the ferris wheel.

Taehyung stood beside her and look at the ferris wheel as well. "They re-opened again 2 years ago. Let's go."

And they both walk towards the booth to purchase a ticket to ride the ferris wheel.

"Mr. Yoo?" Jisoo called out the old, she recognize him. He is the owner of the ferris wheel.

"Omo! Is that uri Jisoo-ah?" Mr. Yoo asked looking at her with his fatherly smile.

She nods while smiling widely at the man. "Yes. This is me, Jisoo."

"Aigoo! Uri Jisoo grow up beautifully. How are you? Who are you with?"

"Annyeong samcheon!" Taehyung greeted the man.

"Aigoo! Taehyung-ah, long time no see." Mr. Yoo pull Taehyung in a hug.

"How are you, samcheon?" He asked.

"I'm doing well. I see that you two are still together. I'm happy to see you both together. You two really look good together. I hope very soon I'll receive a wedding invitation for your wedding."

Taehyung was about to tell Mr. Yoo that they are no longer together but Jisoo beat him.

"Thank you, Mr. Yoo." Jisoo said and Taehyung looked at her questioningly. She just smile at him before looking back at Mr. Yoo who is smiling brightly at them.

"Are you going to ride?" Mr. Yoo asked.

"Yes." She happily replied.

"Then, what are you waiting for. Get in. It's on me."

The two thanked thean before stepping inside the ferris wheel.

"Why didn't you tell him the truth?" Taehyung asked once they settled inside the ride.

"Have you seen how happy he look? I can't ruin that by telling him the truth." She reasoned.

"I understand but it's better to tell him the truth."

She brushed him off and looked at the scenery outside. The ferris wheel starts to move and they both stayed quiet, enjoying the beautiful scenery of the city and the night sky.

Jisoo feels a bit better after her painful confrontation with Jungkook that leads them from having a space in their relationship. To others, she might be overreacting for asking for a space but she needed it. She was hurt and she felt betrayed. What Jungkook did isn't something that should be taken lightly. A woman who is desperately wanted to take him away from her, kissed him and has been following him around, wasn't something to deal so lightly. To very woman who is in the same situation as her feels the same as hers. And besides, she is mot breaking up with him. She just asked for a space to think clearly and to plan her next move.

"Jisoo?" Taehyung called out on her.

"Hmm?"

"Are you sure of your decision?"

She looked at him, questioningly. Not catching what he mean. "What decision?"

"Asking a space in your relationship. Are you sure of that?"

Ah! That's what he mean. "Yes. I am sure of it."

"Will you be alright with that?"

She sigh before looking back at watching the scenery with sadness. "I will. Even if I'm not, I have to. I have to, to fix myself and to think clearly."

"Okay. But just so you know, I'm here if you need me."

She look back at him. She can see sincerity in his eyes and willingness to help her. And she is grateful for that. Taehyung really is a great man. He isn't someone who'll take advantage of the situation just to get what he wants. And she knows that although he still love her, he wants her to be happy with the one she truly loves.

She reach for his hands and gently cupped it with hers. "Thank you. I know I can count on you. And thank you for cheering me up. I'm really grateful that you are here with me."

Taehyung smiles at her tenderly. "I'm happy to be of help. And you're welcome. You know that I'll do everything just to see you happy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Without you By ^^

Fanfiction

16.6K 562 59
Jungkook rejected his mates and they did as well, both parties were convinced that they will be fine without each other, well that was the case until...
194K 6.1K 24
; in which a girl is constantly chased after annoyingly to prove jeon jungkook's friends wrong.
58.9K 2.5K 10
Two exes that are college students and still share an apartment 4 months after breaking up. They haven't gotten over each other and both of them have...
20.8K 2K 43
Hoseok has been looking for an apartment to stay and luckily he found one. But there is already a tenant named Jungkook who is staying in the same ap...