πˆππ…π€π“π”π€π“π„πƒ

By DABIGJEFE

"Why you wasting your time ? " More

πˆππ…π€π“π”π€π“π„πƒ
𝐈.
𝐈𝐈.
𝐈𝐈𝐈.
πˆπ•.
𝐕.
π•πˆ.
π•πˆπˆ.
π•πˆπˆπˆ.
𝐗.
𝘟𝘐.
𝘟𝘐𝘐.
𝘟𝘐𝘐𝘐.
𝘟𝘐𝘝.
𝘟𝘝.
𝘟𝘝𝘐.
𝘟𝘝𝘐𝘐.
𝘟𝘝𝘐𝘐𝘐.
𝘟𝘐𝘟.
𝘟𝘟.
πš‡πš‡π™Έ.
πš‡πš‡π™Έπ™Έ.
πš‡πš‡π™Έπ™Έπ™Έ.
πš‡πš‡π™Έπš….
πš‡πš‡πš….
πš‡πš‡πš…π™Έ.
πš‡πš‡πš…π™Έπ™Έ.
πš‡πš‡πš…π™Έπ™Έπ™Έ.
πš‡πš‡π™Έπš‡.
πš‡πš‡πš‡.
𝒳𝒳𝒳𝐼
𝒳𝒳𝒳𝐼𝐼.
𝒳𝒳𝒳𝐼𝐼𝐼.
𝒳𝒳𝒳𝐼𝒱.
𝒳𝒳𝒳𝒱.
𝒳𝒳𝒳𝒱𝐼.
𝒳𝒳𝒳𝒱𝐼𝐼.
𝒳𝒳𝒳𝒱𝐼𝐼𝐼.
𝒳𝒳𝒳𝐼𝒳.
𝒳𝐿.
𝙓𝙇𝙄.
𝙓𝙇𝙄𝙄.
𝙓𝙇𝙄𝙄𝙄.
𝙓𝙇𝙄𝙑.
𝙓𝙇𝙑.
𝙓𝙇𝙑𝙄.
𝙓𝙇𝙑𝙄𝙄.
𝙓𝙇𝙑𝙄𝙄𝙄.
𝙓𝙇𝙄𝙓.
𝙇.
𝕃𝕀.
𝕃𝕀𝕀.
𝕃𝕀𝕀𝕀.
𝕃𝕀𝕍.
𝕃𝕍.
𝕃𝕍𝕀.
𝕃𝕍𝕀𝕀.
𝕃𝕍𝕀𝕀𝕀.
𝕃𝕀𝕏.
𝕃𝕏.
π‹π—πˆ.
π‹π—πˆπˆ.
οΏΌπ‹π—πˆπˆπˆ.
π‹π—πˆπ•.
𝐋𝐗𝐕.
π‹π—π•πˆ.
π‹π—π•πˆπˆ.
π‹π—π•πˆπˆπˆ.
π‹π—πˆπ—.
𝐋𝐗𝐗.
π˜“π˜Ÿπ˜Ÿπ˜.
π˜“π˜Ÿπ˜Ÿπ˜π˜.
π˜“π˜Ÿπ˜Ÿπ˜π˜π˜.
π˜“π˜Ÿπ˜Ÿπ˜π˜.
π˜“π˜Ÿπ˜Ÿπ˜.
π˜“π˜Ÿπ˜Ÿπ˜π˜.
π˜“π˜Ÿπ˜Ÿπ˜π˜π˜.
π˜“π˜Ÿπ˜Ÿπ˜π˜π˜π˜.
π˜“π˜Ÿπ˜Ÿπ˜π˜Ÿ.
π˜“π˜Ÿπ˜Ÿπ˜Ÿ.

πˆπ—.

9.5K 928 1K
By DABIGJEFE

★彡 𝘾𝘼𝙋𝙍𝙄𝘼 𝙕𝙄𝙈𝙈𝙀𝙍𝙈𝘼𝙉 彡★
"PRI"

🏍 PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA 🏍

"You gotta fall back from doing all that extra"

"What's y'all favorite thing about y'all selves ?" I asked.

It's too quiet. I hate quietness in here.

"You always asking these random ass questions." Von made a face.

"Awww yeah. So Aideeee .." I trailed off wiggling my eyebrows.

"Aide ?" Koop made a stank face looking between us "The hell y'all got going on ?"

"What about her ?" Von asked.

"I saw how you was looking at her yesterdayyyyyy when I saw youuuu." I dragged.

"I just can't look at people now ? Whaaaa ?" He made a face "You sound like my damn baby momma."

"Nah nah. The way you stared at her, It was a different kinda look."

"Mmcht it won't nothingggg." He dragged.

"Mmhm. So .. Why you break my friend heart like that ?"

"Woah woah woah. You was fucking with teenagers ? You a pedo." Judah shook his head.

Von scrunched his face up "Bitch I was 19 she was 18. The fuck you mean ?"

"I thought you were 20. How old are you ?" I asked him.

"I'm 22."

"I guess I'm the old head." Blitz shook his head.

"How old are you boo ?" I asked him.

"25 babygirl."

"You not old. You just three years older than us."

"Nigga in his mid twenties already and I just touched twenty." Judah said.

"Suck a dick." Blitz flicked him off.

"Judah you're twenty ?" I gasped.

"Girl I'm 23."

I sucked my teeth "Boy you damn near there in your mid twenties. Talking about him." I waved my hand.

"What y'all boys on ?" Streetz walked in the shop eating some hot peanuts.

"Can I have some ?" I held my hand out.

He dapped up Blitz then looked at me making a stank face "Good morning, The fuck ?"

I grinned "Good afternoon. Can I have some peanuts ?"

"You can have these nuts." He gave me the bag walking away.

"You're corny. Thanks tho." I poured some in my hand.

"Don't be accepting no nuts in my face, hell ?" Blitz mugged me.

They bust out laughing including me "I'm sorry boo."

"Nah back to the conversation tho." Koop waved his hand "Since when you and white girl was you knowww?" He asked Von.

"Same time I was fucking with Summer. I got Summer pregnant with Jr. so I cut Aide off cause I knew she won't gone wanna be with me after having a whole baby with the next bitch."

"At least you knew." I shrugged eating the peanuts "But I think you should give her a baby of her owns."

Look at me starting shit.

"Yeah, Ion think I should."

"And why not ?"

"Her and my babymomma not gone get along for starters. And I just had a damn baby."

"Another one wouldn't hurt." I waved my hand. "My girl is wifey material and you knew that. Get ya woman back."

"I'm good with my babymomma." He held his hand up "Where it's drama free." He glanced at Streetz.

Streetz scrunched his face up "Don't be looking at me saying that bitch."

"Not Pri tryna start a fire." Koop chuckled.

"I'm not trying to start anything. My friend was a little heart broken when he ditched her, World ? She seen him yesterday and now she heart broken all over again."

"Over Von dirty ass ?" Judah looked at me with a face "She need her priorities straight."

"Nigga shut the fuck up." Von mugged Judah.

"Once you go black, You never go back." Blitz nodded "I told my 2nd babymomma that too."

"She's white huh ?" I asked.

"She everything." He shook his head "German, Irish, Portuguese."

"Never said black." Judah looked at him.

"So she's white." I nodded.

"Cause she ain't consider black." He made a face at Judah "Olivia like 16 percent black."

"Her parents black ?" I asked.

"Her daddy half black half irish. Her momma a full Portuguese."

"Where ole girl ?" Streetz nodded at Niah chair.

"Who knows."Koop shrugged.

"What did y'all see in y'all babymommas before y'all had kids ?" I asked them.

"My first babymomma hard body. I love that girl. It's fuck me right now tho cause I keep having kids but It's all love. My second babymomma ? She was a one night stand. My third babymomma ? Thought I loved her, Nothing like how I expected. My recent babymomma ? I just wanted to fuck her. Ian even want another kid." Blitz shrugged.

"Nigga know he love him some Niya." Judah made a face.

"That's the real reason him, Cass and Yana not on terms." Streetz chuckled "Nigga keep going back to Aniya ass."

"Cass fucking sensitive. She get on my damn nerves always crying to me like I give a fuck." Blitz shook his head.

"You musta did something nice. Yo ass had Cai yesterday." Judah said.

"Surprised Olivia let him get Christian after what she said on Facebook." Streetz said.

"She was out there and saw me and gave me Cai. Christian been with me all weekend." Blitz waved Judah off.

"He with his momma now ?" Streetz asked

"Nah he in the back sleep. I want CJ but Aniya in fucking Newark."

"How old are your kids and who are they mothers ?" I asked him

"Ivory 10 Caiden 8, That's me and Iyana kids. Christian 5, that's me and Olivia kid. CJ 4 , That's me and Aniya kid. and Cai 4 months and that's me and Cassie baby."

"And you want two more babymommas ? You crazy." I shook my head.

"You can be my 5th and Niah can be my 6th but y'all bullshitting." He waved his hand.

"I'll pass. I want my own baby daddy." I held my hand up. "My first kid gotta be his first kid and we gotta be in a healthy relationship because I want my kid to have both their parents in the same household and happy."

"Sounds like you wanna get married." Judah chuckled.

"Maybe. Not something big tho. Maybe like a marriage license or a little courthouse marriage." I shrugged "I'm not too big on the whole going all out wedding."

"I'll turn a courthouse wedding UP." Judah gassed.

They bust out laughing "You're ghetto." I chuckled "Ut un. You can't come. You're gonna embarrass me."

"Nah I ain't." He chuckled.

"Ion care. Don't invite me, Cause ima object." Blitz shrugged.

"Really ? That's messed up. You gotta let me be happy." I chuckled looking at him.

"Happy with the next nigga in my face ? I think not." He scrunched his face up "Cause you my babygirl."

I started chuckling "Okay boo. I won't invite you. What about y'all ?"

"What ? You talm bout the babymomma question ?" Von asked

I nodded "Yeah."

"Me and my babymomma been on and off since them days. High school sweetheart shit." Koop shrugged.

"How old are you guys kid ?"

"She one."

"I was being a hoe when I met my babymomma." Von shrugged "I just wanted to beat too. I won't looking for nothing serious because I was still fucking with yo friend at the time."

"Oh I know." I nodded

"Yeen know shit." He waved his hand.

"Me and my babymomma was on and off too since high school." Streetz shrugged "Ion give a fuck bout that chemistry tho, Fuck that hoe. I hope she choke on some."

"Damn, Not choke on some." Judah chuckled.

"Ian never met somebody that hate they babymomma as much as this nigga do." Von chuckled.

"Ion give a damn. Fuck that hoe." Streetz shrugged.

"Has you guys relationship always been like that ?" I asked him.

"Yes." They all nodded.

"They been toxic since Junior year." Koop said.

"Telling you, The bullshit ain't start til she got pregnant with Sayir." Streetz nodded.

"How old is Sayir ?" I asked.

"She just turned 3."

"You're 22 right ?"

"No I'm 21. I be 22 in June."

"June what ?"

"26."

"Awe you're a cancer too ? Period." I smiled at him.

"You a cancer too ? Knew ian like you for a reason." He waved me off.

I sucked my teeth "You the only one that don't like me in here. That's sad." I chuckled shaking my head.

"Very much sad." Von agrees.

"Y'all had kids so young." I made a face "Ut un."

"Blitz started real early." Judah pointed.

"For real." We all agreed.

"Why you haven't had kids yet ? Seems like everybody else has some but you." I asked Judah.

"I don't want no fucking kids. Fuck do I look like taking care of something I don't want too ?" He scrunched his face up.

"You ain't shit." I shook my head chuckling.

"Yeah, Judah don't need no fucking kids." Koop shook his head.

"Do you guys think that y'all daughters changed y'all ?" I asked.

"I want a daughter. These lil niggas a pain in my ass." Blitz shook his head.

"Yeah." Koop, Von and Streetz nodded.

"My daughter make me look at a lot of shit differently and respect a lot of woman more."  Koop nodded.

"I respect woman always have cause that's what I was taught coming up but my babymomma ? I could never respect her." Streetz shrugged.

"Why not ? She is the mother of your daughters."

"Yeah but she don't deserve respect from me. I'm not respecting nobody that disrespects me all the time."

"Yeah that's understandable but respecting people that disrespect you can hurt them in the long run. If I was in your predicament as a man, I would respect her especially in front of our daughter because girls really tend to go for someone like their father growing up."

"You always asking us questions, What about you Ms. Pri ?" Von asked.

"I just be wanting to know y'all, That's all." I shrugged "And what y'all wanna know ?"

"Where yo man at Ms. Pri ?" Koop asked.

"Right here." Blitz rolled his neck "The fuck ?"

I started chuckling "My ex of 2 years cheated on me and had a whole baby and I ended the relationship once I found out about the baby. I really took a break from dating after that."

"Damnnnn. What they have ?" Koop dragged.

"I think a girl. I don't know but I do know he won't stop texting me. He needs to leave me alone and worry about his family because he wasn't thinking about me when he was cheating."

"You ? Got cheated on ? Whaaaa ? Yo vibe too raw." Von said.

"Right but apparently him and his babymomma were in a little side relationship or whatever before me and him got together." I made a face waving my hand "I don't know what the hell they had going on. I just left after I found out about the baby."

"That's fucked up. You still on that ?" Judah asked.

I shook my head "Nope. I moved on. I know my worth and he simply didn't know it. I know I have a somebody that's for me out there waiting for me so why should I dwell on a little high school relationship ? My love will find me when the time is right." 

"You ain't fight that nigga or nothing ?" Streetz asked.

I shook my head "Nope. It wasn't no use because I knew he was gonna realize what he lost." I shrugged. "Fighting him would've been pointless. It probably would've made me feel a little better but it still would've been pointless."

"You ain't love that nigga for real then." Streetz waved me off.

"No I actually did love him but I love myself more to had left that situation instead of staying and fucking my self up."

"I love smart females. Marry me Pri." Judah shook his head.

I started chuckling "As long as you don't act ghetto in the courthouse then we can get married."

"Oh nah, I gotta get ghetto cause that's me." He shrugged.  

"How many siblings you got Pri ?" Streetz asked moving side to side looking at his phone.

"As far as I know, I'm the only child."

"I wish." They all started to say.

"You the only child for real ?" Blitz furrowed his eyebrows. 

I shrugged "I don't know. I just know my mom only had me. She probably had some more. I don't know. I don't know my dad either so I don't know if he has any children other than me. It's a good probability that he doesn't even know about me to be honest."

"Youn mess with yo momma or some ?"  Von asked.

I shook my head "I haven't saw my mother since I was 14. I grew up with some of my uncles and aunties."

"Oh I know yo life was turnt." Judah said.

"Yesss." I chuckled nodded "I had so much fun growing up with my grandparents versus growing up with my mother."

"You think you'll ever meet yo daddy one day ?" Von asked.

I shrugged "Hopefully. I don't have any intentions on meeting him but I guess it'll be alright meeting him and knowing that he is my dad. My mom tho ? I hope to never see her ever again."

"It's me, I'm yo daddy. Surprise." Streetz locked his phone saying.

I started chuckling with everyone else "Bye Streetz."

The door opened making the bell chimed and all of us to look at a customer coming in "Monday's be slow all jokes aside." Koop shook his head.

"That's why I like the weekends and holidays." Von stretched.

"Koop, You should let me line your beard up." I looked at him.

"I shouldn't." He held his hand up.

"Judah, You should let me re braid your hair." I looked at him flicking Koop the finger.

"You can."

I got up grabbing my rattail comb and some hair oil yawning "You always walking around here with yo damn shoes off." Streetz looked at my feet

I made a stank face looking at my feet "So ? My feet cute. Admire them." I put my foot on his knee.

"Why yo tattoo peeling?" He grabbed my foot looking at my tattoo on the side of it.

"It's ollddd." I put my foot back on the floor walking over to Judah "I had it since my 15th birthday. My grandparents never found out about it until I was 18."

"You one of them girls that be having pretty feet but hate showing em ?"  Von asked.

I nodded taking Judah back braids out "Yeah. I just started wearing my feet out after prom. I never even use to own sandals. I hated wearing my feet out."

"Here this nigga go." Blitz chuckled.

I looked at the door as the bell chimed seeing Jas walking in the shop with both of his sons and Spoon "Barber family ! How y'all feeling this morning ?" He went around dapping them up.

"Nigga think this barbershop the movie." Judah shook his head. 

"Kiss my ass nigga. Heyy Priii." Jas bumped his eyebrows.

I chuckled giving him a hug "Heyy Jasss."

"Damn, Where my girlfriend at ?" Jasp asked pointed at Niah chair.

"Who knows." We all told him.

"Why you not in school youngin ?" Koop asked him.

"I'm suspended." He shook his head.

"Jack expelled now you suspended. Y'all some bebe kids." Judah shook his head.

"Like they damn daddy." Streetz said.

"Ian do nothing for real. Some girl spit on my sister so we jumped her." Jasp shrugged.

"Well, That's nasty." I shook my head combing Judah hair out "Judah, Can I do some freestyles in your head ?"

"Yeah." He locked his phone looking up at the t.v.

"Developing now this morning, A 19 year old man was shot in north Philly last night while standing on the porch of his home. Police tell reporters that the 19 year old was just arriving home when shots were fired striking the man in his lower back and legs. He was rushed to the hospital were he is in a serious but stabled condition. Police are looking for a white 4 door sedan with the license plate Pts-2871. Police asked if anyone with any details or know anything about the crime, Please contact police at the number shown below."

"I know brah that got shot too." Jack shook his head.

"I know the nigga that did it." Jasp shook his head "Shot him over a bitch. You hate to see it."

"This world getting dumber and dumber by the day." Blitz shook his head.

"It ain't the world. It's the people in it." Koop said.

"The world changing too. All these dumb ass laws they passing and shit the legalizing and banning and shit." Judah said.

"All this shit gone change in a few years." Streetz sighed grabbing the remote.

I want some hamburger helper for dinner tonight. Let me tell papa to buy the meat on his way home.

I'm holding off on the bullshit 😂😂😂😂.

05/27/20💭.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 4.6K 42
enjoy (γƒŽ^o^)γƒŽ*:ο½₯゚✧
251K 12K 44
"say my name, dan howell"
240 51 9
BASED ON REAL LIFE STORIES... First, welcome to the first ever and most active support club! We whole heartedly welcome you amazing people who have...