WICKED GAMES WE PLAY

By lovehardlovewrong

You know how sometimes two people meet and fall in love with each other and it feels like they are meant to b... More

QUEENS DON'T SLIDE
WHAT IS LIFE WITHOUT LOVE.
A SMILE SETS EVERYTHING RIGHT
NOT A PLAYER...I'M THE GAME
CHARITY IS THE STRONGEST VIRTUE!
THICK THIGHS.....THIN PATIENCE
MONEY CAN'T BUY LOVE!
EVERYTHING HAS A PRICE!
A DEAL WITH THE DEVIL!
WE ALL EAT LIES WHEN OUR HEARTS ARE HUNGRY!
DOMINOS FALL WITH A FLICK!!!
CALM BEFORE THE STORM!!
GHOST OF THE GRUESOME PAST!
NEVER BE LATE FOR SATAN'S DATE!!!
WALKING A MILE WITHOUT SHOES!
BREAK OF A NEW DAWN!!!
SOMEONE LIKE YOU!!!
SLOW AND STEADY NEVER WINS!!!
PAIN CONNECTS FASTER THAN HAPPINESS!!!
NEVER LEAVE A FRIEND BEHIND!!!
SETTING FIRE TO THE RAIN!!!
HALF A HEART BUT IT STILL BEATS
TO UNDERSTAND IS TO TRUST!!!
NOT GOOD AT GOODBYES!!!
MILES APART BUT CLOSE TO MY HEART!!!
SEVEN DEVILS ALL AROUND ME!!!
FRIENDS WITH NO BENEFITS!!!
BARKING DOGS SOMETIMES BITE!!!
REAL EYES REALIZE REAL LIES!!!
FOR THE NIGHT IS DARK AND FULL OF THRILLERS!!!
DRAG ME TO YOUR HELL!!!
IGNORANCE IS NOT ALWAYS A BLISS!!!
A PEEK BEHIND THE CURTAIN!?!
IN THE NAME OF LOVE!!!!
FEELS LIKE HOME!!!
KILLING ME SOFTLY!!!
BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!!!
HACKING THE SACK!!!
YOU CAN'T UNHEAR A SIREN'S CALL!!!
LIKE YOU WANNA BE LOVED!!!
HURRICANE HITS HARD!!!
CROSS MY HEART AND HOPE TO DIE!!!
PAIN AND PLEASURE!!!
CALL OUT MY NAME!!!
A ROLLERCOASTER RIDE!!!
NOT MUCH OF A CHOICE!!!
HERE WE ARE AGAIN!!!
A LOVER'S QUARREL!!!
WRECK ME ALL YOU WANT!!!
BLESS MY HEART!!!
I JUST WANT YOUR LOVING!!!
COLOUR ME CURIOUS!!!!
I JUST GOT LUCKY!!!!
THE CELEBRATIONS CONTINUED!!!
WE ALL DESERVE TO HEAL!!!
WAY TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE
TOO MUCH OF HAPPINESS!!!
FIXING BROKEN THINGS!!!
A MUCH NEEDED REALITY CHECK!!!
WALK AWAY FROM PAIN!!!
WRONG PEOPLE LOVE THE HARDEST!!!
SOMETHING OLD AND SOMETHING NEW!!!
OF HEARTBREAKS AND HOPES!!!
UNRAVELING THE MYSTERY!!!
CHASING PAVEMENTS
BLOWN TO PIECES!!!
SOME MORE RAIN!!!
WE ALL FALL DOWN
CONCLUSIONS UNWINDING!!!
ALL THERE IS TO IT!!!
CRUSHING WAVES OF DESTINY!!!
ONE TRUE DESIRE!!!
WHAT DRIVES YOU CRAZY???
YOU OWN MY HEART!!!
STICKS AND STONES WON'T BREAK MY BONES!!!
DOG DAYS ARE OVER
TRYING TO CATCH MY BREATH!!!!
WEDDING BELLS RING LOUD!!!!
TWO ALPHAS COLLIDING!!!
A PENNY FOR YOUR THOUGHTS???
A MAN KNOWS!!!
HOW IT ALL WENT DOWN!!!
FOREVER KIND OF LOVE!!!!
ALMOST HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!!!
SHUKRIYA!!!!
YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!
SURPRISE BITCHES!!!
Music List of Wicked Games!!

WHAT WEIGHS MORE....FEAR OR DEATH???

5.3K 540 177
By lovehardlovewrong

THIS IS NOT A SAPPY LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT STORY...PLEASE DON'T READ THIS IF YOU ARE INTO TYPICAL LOVE STORIES...I DON'T PLAN ON MAKING THIS A ROMANCE FOR A LONG LONG TIME ,ITS GONNA BE A MESS!
.
.
.
Sana was not listening to shehbaaz and he was getting annoyed at her constant refusal of cooperation.

Sabby-Di for the last fucking time...plz dadi is not okay she is asking for you.

Sana-I heard you the first time....fly her here..send a car,we have better doctors here...i m not gonna go back there sabby.
He tried again,"she is too critical to travel right now di...are you telling me you will choose your fucking discomfort over her life and what could very well be your last chance of seeing her alive"

Sana was battling so hard with emotions right now...her brain was numb...she loves her grandma ofcourse she does but how can she make someone understand the fact that she is not prepared to face her demons right now.

What weighs more...fear or death???

She did not have time,it was yesterday she was getting her dress decided for tonight's function, there is the calendar launch that she shot for few days back.

Sana needs to think this through...she looked at shehbaaz and said,
"We will talk about this when we come back from the party...lets see what happens"

Shehbaaz gave up,banged the door and left her in her room,she knew he was pissed but it was not him who would have to go through the trauma again...that house,those people..she has spent a fair amount of time in her life trying to forget the bad things...they will all come back to haunt her and she cannot afford a meltdown in her life right now.

With the stress of getting ready in 5 hours and attend that party sana decided to call the only woman she knows that can handle any uncomfortable situation with her sass she called "K".

Sana-Kaaya?
K-Yes maam..what can i help you with?

Sana-Not the time K,i need my friend right now..come home,drop everything you are doing right now and meet me in an hour.
K-Sana...are you fine darling?You sound stressed?Jeez this is about home isn't it?
Fuck it...i am coming wait up.

And sana disconnected the call only to call back shriya to ask for her guidance.

Sana-Hello....shriya have you heard?
Shriya-Yea i did....just one more session and i will be there okay...do not make any decisions ..will see you soon bye.

Sana only had two girlfriends but they both perfectly balanced each other out,for sensible decisions she had shriya,whereas for fun and positivity she had kaaya.

Now she went ahead to take a bubble bath and waited for the girls to be back so that they can help her with the choice.

*In Wuthering Heights*

Sidharth just came back from his office and was choosing what to wear for the evening's event he was invited to.

He was tired...almost too tired to go anywhere but he knows how these things go.
Sweet talking is really important when you are in the world of business, you have to be social,talk to people and pretend you are interested in them.

Thank god he has a date,to make this tolerable.
Who?Who else...the new catch..Lisa!

He remembers the last call in which  they talked about this date.
*Flashback*

Hello
Hello sir,this is bella..I've successfully delivered your invitation to Lisa Fernandez and she is honored to be your guest.

Sid-Very well then...send her contact, i would like to thank her personally for accepting the invitation.

As soon as bella transferred the number,sidharth called her.

"Hello....hey lisa,its sidharth,sidharth shukla"

"Yea...thankyou for accepting, you know i am an admirer of your work...i saw you in few of the mvs and i was like who is this angelface,i have to talk to her"

"No love,its not flattery if its true"

"Yea well...i have another offer for you,how about you give me the privilege of escorting you to an event tmrw as my date"

"Well,i don't wanna take anyone,i wanna take you...isi bahane we can get to know each other before my party, that will be good right"?

Hook,line and sinker...sidharth knew this will work.

Compliments were his way of slithering in a women's mind and it worked pretty fine even today.

Within few more minutes, he got himself a date and he continued the rest of his work afterall...all play and no work will make not make him a rich man!

*Flashback ends*

Sidharth took out his pinstrips suit and he paired it with a silver tie.

He kept it on the bed and decided to clean himself thoroughly before he goes to another boring event he doesn't even have any interest in.

*Grace Mansion*

Sana knew shehbaaz is not home because of how pissed he was at her indecisive ass.

He just doesn't gets it,its difficult you know..its difficult for someone who has not been in her shoes to understand where she was coming from.

Sana felt like she should really lie down..her head was spinning.
Before she could close her eyes and sleep for a while, there was a knock on her door.

Sana-Who is it?
K-Open the door my darling...its your  Fairy God mother.

Sana smiled and said,"Come in Fairy Godmother, Cinderella needs you"

Kaaya entered all smiles and locked the door behind her,she kept her bag that she bought along with her on the table.

Sana-ooo..is that a chanel bag I'm seeing???Damn K,your boss pays you well.

Kaaya-As much as i would like to brag about it,i didn't pay for it sana...its a gift.

Sana-Who gave you chanel as a gift?

Kaaya*smug smile*Well a gentleman i am seeing currently....well basically a sugar daddy.

Sana-What???You have a sugar daddy?

Kaaya-Relax...no not literally, but tujhe pta hai na we don't get much in our busy lives..so i like to have fun sana.Hence,any man older than me who is buying me stuff in exchange for my affection...even if we are dating coz of love....i call him SUGAR DADDY!

Sana chuckled and said, "why do i have a feeling your bag has some solution to my problem"?

Kaaya-To be honest babe....inside my bag is the solution to everyone's problem
"BOOZE"!

Sana scoffed,plz....i am going to a launch party ,i cannot possibly get drunk.

Kaaya-Who said it was for you...thodi der mein shriya aa jayegi fir tum dono ka randi rona shuru ho jayega.....i call it my PATIENCE JUICE...so that i can listen and help you better.

And speaking of listening, don't you have a therapist who is a friend....toh main kyun counsel karti hun tum dono ko hamesha.

Sana laughed and said,"Well because we both think emotionally when it comes our life and you on the other hand are brutally honest..and we need that sometimes"

Kaaya-True that...well call shriya and ask her to be here...how long before your makeup man shows up?

Sana-3hrs..i can be done with the skin care routine by then.

Kaaya-Sure babe...you care for your skin...i am gonna start with some patience juice.

Kaaya drank a sip and closed her eyes in pleasure, she could really hold her liquor..sana was a social drunk.

She never drinks willingly but only to socialize.

It took shriya only 30 minutes after that to enter the bedroom,she had puffy eyes, looks like she cried.

Kaaya hugs her and so does sana.

Sana excuses herself as she has to go scrub the mask off her face.

Kaaya-Okay...spill it.
Shriya-Han?

Kaaya-Sana might be emotionally blind but m not sweetheart, so tell me plz...what made you cry?
Shriya-No one.

Kaaya-Ahaa...its a man.
Shriya-What?No...i nvr said that.

Kaaya-Therapist tu hai..aur decode main kr ri hun...i sd give me the reason why you sad babe and you said koi nahi...instead of kuch nahi...and it can't be a woman because let's face it,you both only have me...so spill it.
Shriya-Yea its a man...how about when she leaves for the party we can talk...i need to vent this out.

Kaaya-Sure.

Sana came out and aksed them what they were talking about?
Kaaya-Shriya is coming down with cold...main bol ri thi k stay the fuck away from me....itne kaam hain bimar hone ka time hi nahi hai.

Shriya-Sana...can we talk about what is bothering you...i think that is more imp.than this chit chat.

Sana-Agreed....well then pour me a glass coz there is no fucking way i can talk about this sober.

After she took a few sips,sana started to speak

"So....dadi is not okay..she is in the hospital and she was asking for me but mom and that SOB is also gonna be there...i don't know what i should do"?

She was about to cry now and it was equivalent of watching a celestial phenomenon happen that occurs once in many years.

Kaaya was on alert and so was shriya...they were ready to catch her.

Sana sniffled a bit,"I know...i know...i should go but you know how i feel about it...mere hath pair thande pad jate hain...main nahi face kar skti unhe...i don't wanna go back there shriya...not now not ever"

Shriya rubbed her back and kaaya held hands.

Shriya-Sana...its your decision totally baby...lekin plz ek bar ye yaad rkhna k if you decide to not go,there is a chance you will never see her again.

Sana knew shriya had a good point but what she was feeling inside was this big black vortex of emotions too volatile to touch and she was afraid if she looked her past back in the eyes she won't be able to breathe normal again...it took her 4 years to be normal after confronting her demons last time,and she knew this time it will be wayyy worse.

Shriya knew exactly how Sana is feeling,to live without a family is very difficult and not everyone can do it,Sana might not have been in regular touch with her dadi but she loves her to death.

Sana-Shehbaaz has left again shriya,he is super pissed at me.

Kaaya-Screw him and his immature reactions.. seriously Sana none of us have felt what you have and it will be absolutely wrong to make decisions on your behalf...it's completely your call right shriya.

Shriya-Yes exactly....okay how about ...I go with you and we can go directly to the hospital.

Kaaya-yea dude,listen me and shriya can go inside and check if they are there...aur Kabhi toh jayenge na..we will call you in then..tb tak you can stay in the parking for few minutes..hum Kuch bhi Karke unko wahan se hta denge..ek hi din ki baat hai na Sana..we will do it.

Sana's best bet was this right here plus girls by her side will really help her cause...so she agreed and they hugged her.

Kaaya-Now get your fine ass in that dress because the makeup man is gonna be here any time and i don't want anyone to harsh my buzz.

Sana-Yea yea...i know..m gonna get ready ,you guys hang out here okay.
Party se aake hum subah jldi nikal jayenge...i will tell sabby to book the tickets.

Shriya-No...i don't think he should go with us.Tujhe pta hai sana he cannot handle emotional conditions....its been only few years uski condition better hue, plz don't put him in any situation jahan use choose krna pde between you or family, coz you know they will manipulate him into staying...usko bolo akele jaye..dadi se mile and raat tak flight se wapis aajaye.

Sana nodded and she went to the other room to change and get ready for the party she didn't even go to with so much in her mind.

It was late in the evening and sana was all dressed,she looked like a dream.

The girls were going gaga on her look.

Kaaya-Girl...you look 10 kinds of doable...this is hot😍.

(This picture makes me question my sexuality sometimes)

Shriya-You know what..she is right...this is soooo hot.

Sana blushed and said,"well thankyou very much...i am gonna leave with the driver....can you guys plz convince sabby to agree to the plan"

They both nodded and sana left for the party.

Kaaya-Well now that she has finally left...i want you to spill everything...i mean everything from the start...bcoz my life is so fkn boring right now....i really need some drama okay!

Shriya smiled and said,"fine but yaad rkhna...you are sworn to secrecy"

Kaaya locked her lips and kissed her fingers.
She stood up and said
"Wait wait..let me get some popcorns to go with this...i can't listen to sad stories like that...be right back"

She rushed to the kitchen to make a bag of popcorns and some ice lollies to go with the theme.

She was looking at the microwave to hit the timer,when she heard someone enter the kitchen.

Kaaya-Oh...look who it is.....hello satan's spawn...aaj dharti pe kaise?

Baaz was in no mood to entertain her today
"Plz spare me the poison coming out of your mouth...not in the mood"

Kaaya-Kya hua baby...kisi ne lunch k paise cheen liye kya?

Baaz-Can you plz for fuck sake stop your fucking mouth...i am not in the mood.

Kaaya was shocked to see his face sullen,she was just joking.

Kaaya-Damn dude...m sorry i thought we do this all the damn time...oh god were you crying sabby?is everything okay?is it because of your dadi?

Sabby-No and no...its not that..i am worried about dadi but no its not that.

Kaaya-So a girl han?

Sabby-How do you know?

Kaaya-Well m a genius and boys really have a few reasons to cry..i eliminated the rest only one remained.

Sabby-So if i ever catch you crying...does that mean you had a breakup?

Kaaya-Don't be absurd baby boy....i don't cry for men...my mascara is way too expensive.....hmm although i cried when they killed iron man in end game...so technically i can cry for some men.

Sabby-Great....your popcorn is done by the way.

Kaaya thanked him and transferred the contents into a bowl.

She offered him,"Come sit with us upstairs,shriya and me were about to gossip about your gender"

Even though it was really subtle,she saw something change in shehbaaz's eyes and kaaya was not the one to let a hunch go.

Sabby-No thanks...m fine.

Kaaya-Hmm strange,upar shriya is crying for some man and yahan you....weird coincidence dude.

And the way baaz was behaving,she knew she hit the bulls eye.

Kaaya smiled and patted herself for solving something so big in such short time..she waved goodbye to baaz and went inside the room.

Shriya-Took you long enough.
Kaaya-Sorry i was talking to your boyfriend downstairs.

Shriya coughed so hard her eyeballs were out...what?no...wtf?wtf are you saying?

Kaaya-Shriya and dumbass sitting on a tree..k.i.s.s.i.n.g!

Shriya threw a pillow at her and told her to shut up.

Kaaya-Dude.....mujhe lga tha sirf main hi alag kar ri hun kuch you know...me dating DILF'S but tu toh cougar nikli😂😂😂😂...does sana knows?

Kaaya was joking coz she had no idea of the mess they were in.

When shriya nodded in NO....Kaaya's smile vanished as well.

Fuck...you are screwed girl...with a capital S...ab kya karegi?

Shriya was crying again-I don't know...its all a fucking mess...i love her so much you know,but i also don't wanna hurt shehbaaz...par aisa koi tareeka mil hi ni raha hai yar jisse sb khush rahen....fuck i was selfish and i ruined everything.

Kaaya comforted her,"shhh...shhh....fyi love is always selfish....you want a person totally to yourself...concept hi khudgarzi ka hai shriya....dusra its love ,it happens...tu akeli toh nahi tha na isme..uski bhi responsibility bnti hai"

Shriya-There is something you should know about, before i tell you what happened today.

Kaaya-Spill.

Shriya-Well...shehbaaz has BPD.

Kaaya-What now?

(PLEASE READ THIS PROPERLY,IT MIGHT HELP SOMEONE)

Shriya-He has something ,that we call
Borderline personality disorder (BPD),it is a mental health disorder characterized by many symptoms, including challenges with maintaining healthy interpersonal relationships, feelings of low self-worth, impulsivity, and volatile moods.

As a pattern of strained personal relationships is a hallmark of the disorder...in his case,his mom dad leaving him and his sister alone and constant violence he saw in the house as a child,it is no wonder that fear of abandonment lives in him.
It is very common in the lives of those impacted by BPD....so in simple terms...even if i talk about leaving him he spirals down real bad.

And no matter how many times i explain this to him....he doesn't wanna talk about it.
I got this diagnosis few months back and its been almost 2 years since we started dating...its all a mess kaaya,what should i do?

Kaaya-Break more down for me before i give you my words on it please.

Shriya- well,there is a specific feature of our brain that gets hacked because of this disorder.
Which results in fear of Relationships and Fear of Abandonment!!!!!!

You know how some women are so over marriage and men,a lot of it comes from having a troubled childhood with many examples of a failed marriage...that makes them go from one man to another with commitment issues.

The struggle to maintain healthy relationship is very common for people with borderline personality disorder. A common symptom of BPD is an extreme fear of abandonment. This fear can lead to the need for frequent reassurance that abandonment is not imminent, the drive to go to great lengths to try to avoid abandonment, and feelings of devastation when someone ends a relationship.

Jaise ki....agar main ldai k baad uske sorry ka jawab nahi deti...toh wo pagalon ki trh rone lgta hai...i mean...main agar normally bhi bolun k i don't wanna talk for sometime i am angry...wo uska direct mtlb breakup hi nikalta hai.

Basically the fear of being abandoned often causes people with BPD to form unhealthy attachments, cut off loved ones, and make frantic attempts to hold onto relationships. These overly intense or erratic behaviors, in turn, often push loved ones away ya fir it won't let them leave and suffocate them.

Kaaya-Oooh toh kind of like those sarfire aashiq jo blade se haath kaat lete hain ya obsessively ldki ko stalk karte hain right.

Shriya-Excatly....and shehbaaz mein recently sb symptoms dekhe maine yar...
He is being really clingy,he stopped talking to any of his family members other than sana jbke last year aisa nahi tha...and it doesn't matter how i behave wo breakup ka discussion tak nahi karke raazi chahe hum dono unhappy hain...you know i once said some really disrespectful things to him and mujhe lga shayad ab wo mujhse kabhi baat nahi karega...but he only focus was...don't leave me,plz don't leave me.

How can i tell this to sana???Mujhe uski naarazgi ka problem nahi hai,glti ki hai toh main saza bhi bhugat lungi par....shehbaaz...

i genuinely care for him par this doesn't feel like love anymore...i am with him just because i am scared of what he might do if i leave.

(Girls if at any point in your relationship you feel like this, plz talk to someone, it can get real ugly if you keep it all inside)

Kaaya-Oh BC....tu toh dono trf se fas gyi .
Ek baat bta why would you even start something so dangerous...you are so smart fir ye blunder??

Shriya-Lonliness can make you do a lot of stupid things....it happened 2 years back,i just got out of a relationship and was crying on the sofa downstairs.
He came and offered me a glass of water and we started talking you know...sana was so busy shooting and stuff aur mere paas koi baat karne k liye bhi nahi tha...pure din patients ki suno and then i used to come back home...i felt like killing myself kaaya...its not easy.

Kaaya hugged her and encouraged her to speak more

Shriya-We got drunk and i was in his room trying to explain to him,how i was feeling and he started to speak about how he loves me ever since he was in school and because i was older,he never confessed.

Wo wahi bole ja ra tha what i wanted to hear,like i deserve better,i am not unlovable and we....we.

Kaaya-Oh my fkn god...you slept together and that is fucking why he thought you love him too??Are you fucking kidding me....bol deti na yar ...chup kyun baithi?

Shriya-You are a girl too right....can you tell a guy that it was just sex...this is not America...girls are not supposed to talk to about sex without emotions,that is considered wrong.

(I wanted to switch the stereotype of only men wanting casual sex and that women are incapable of having sex without thinking of marriage)

And the next morning when i woke up ,he told me this was his first time and how he will absolutely die if i leave him or date anyone again..kyunki wo bardasht nahi kar pata tha phle bhi jab main kisi ke sath hoti thi.
Tujhe kya lgta hai maine alag flat kyun liya?
Space nahi hai hamare rishte mein.

Mera mtlb nahi hai k usne mera faayda uthaya or something but his vulnerability kind of won over my concern for him...plus he treated me really well,i never thought it would go wrong in the beginning.

But the more i saw his symptoms, the more worried i got.

And today he said that we should probably get court married, so that even if sana tells us to end it we can tell her its not possible.
Ab bta...main kya karun???
I told him about his condition toh mujhpe hi chillane lga.
M fucked!

Kaaya*sympathetically*Shriya...tera relationship hai,logon ki chod yar..you should be happy.Mera toh simple concept hai
IF IT DOESN'T MAKE YOU HAPPY ,ITS NOT LOVE!!!

Tell sana about his condition and we can figure something out,han wo naraz hogi...par uski trh tere paas bhi toh koi nahi hai na.
Aur tu bhi toh dono kho degi...pyar bhi aur dost bhi!

Shirya-Her grandma is critical aise mein apne dukhde uske saamne rona nahi chahti..let all of that settle down,fir dekhte hain.

Kaaya agreed and assured her she will help her in making sana understand her reasons.

Before concluding kaaya said to her...ek baat yaad rakhna..if it bothers you,you have to do something about it.

"YOU CAN'T KEEP GETTING MAD AT PEOPLE FOR SUCKING THE LIFE OUT OF YOU,IF YOU KEEP GIVING THEM THE STRAW"!!!
.
.
.
In the party....sidharth and his date lisa were getting greeted right now by many people from each and every side and they were chatting about regular business stuff.

When all of a sudden,someone cleared their throat on the mike.
"May i have your attention plz,Ladies and Gentlemen..plz put your hands together for the man of the evening MR.RAM MANCHANDA"

And the applause continued until he smiled and told them to stop.

Ram-As all of you know we are gathered here for the launch of my company's new jewellery collection in the form of a calendar, i would like to extend my gratitude to all the people who made it possible.

He was going on and on about the people,and sidharth was scrolling through his phone,coz he was bored.

Ram-And lastly...i would like for you all to put your hands together for the Lady of the evening,whose face is the face of the company!!!
"SHEHNAAZ GILL"

That made him look up from his screen and he saw a beautiful and gorgeous girl stepping up on the podium and taking the mic.

Sidharth was impressed..hmmm...vikas is right..she will good in the jewellery advertisement...she surely has a bone structure for it...good.

He saw her being very formal and before he could analyze any further,he heard lisa say
"She never smiles...i wonder why anyone bothers signing her"

Sid-Well doll..some ppl appreciate ppl that don't make small talks and just get the job done.

Lisa-Yea well,some ppl.are stupid...this is show biz man...you have to be likable...look at her she is not even giving anyone a proper hug.

Sid laughed and said
"You are right about that yes....its fine not everyone can be as sweet as you are"

Lisa giggled and sid thought he should tell her
"She is doing an ad campaign for our company as well"

Lisa looked pissed...wtf man.

Lisa-Are you serious...you sent me the invitation and make her the face,how is that okay?

Sid-Doll...its still a discussion...we haven't confirmed it yet,plus i don't want you to do it.

Lisa-Why?

Sid-Well...its typical indian jewellery and legs like yours should not be draped in a saree,i would rather they be draped around me.

He caressed her legs with his fingers and she smiled to hide the blush.

Before they looked back,sana was given a seat next to their table and she sat down to have dinner and then run off to home.

All the while she was there,she didn't look back even a single glance at sidharth and that was bothering him big time.

Who does she thinks she is???Anyways...he called the waiter and aksed for a refill.

When the waiter was about to pour some in Sana's glass she immediately stopped him.

No thank you...m travelling!

Lisa scoffed and said-Prude!

Sana turned her eyeballs and saw a woman she recognized by the face but she doesn't know her name.

She decided she had a lot in her mind to let someone else in her head ,so she avoided that bitch.

Someone at the table said
"So sana...we heard you are doing Nandit's next project,is it true"?

Sana smiled and sipped her drink
"Well Mr.Rao...i could be doing it"

Rao-What does that mean?

Sana-I could be doing it if i don't find something better, warna you know me...i don't wait for miracles to happen..i make my own.

They all cheered to that well all.except for sidharth and lisa,and he couldn't help but point out...
"Well miss sana was offered an advertisement from our company as well..but looks like she found something better and rejected the offer..am i right miss sana"??

Sana knew this man...she has read a lot about this asshat and now that she has an opportunity, she was not going to let him go so easily, she said
"Its Shehnaaz Gill to you,Mr.????m sorry what is your name again"?

The rest of the table went mute,never have they seen a woman trying to ballhack sidharth shukla and they were enjoying it.

Sid-I am sidharth shukla,HEIR OF SHUKLA ENTERPRISES.

Sana-Oooh...Your dad's company you mean.

Strike 2,she took a sip of her bubbly water and smiled at another successful ego strike.

Sid*slightly irritated*Well yea,i am proud to carry the legacy of family name,but i understand ppl with no name prior their chanced success can't relate,so i am gonna excuse you.

Sana was offended but she avoided the emotions,like a plague....and like everything she swept this under the rug too.

She smiled and said
"I have some personal matters that are keeping me occupied otherwise,so i am sorry but i can't do your project"

This was now sidharth's ego issue and he was not gonna back down,so he gave her the final call.

"Well miss shehnaaz, how about we do it whenever your schedule agrees, i would very much like your face on my company"

Sana thought for a while and realised the only way to stop this discussion was to agree right now...baad ka baad mein dekhenge.

Sana-Well...tell your people to draft a contract and send me tmrw and then may be i will consider.

Sid-Sure...sure.

Before he could admit that he enjoyed a woman challenging him for a change, lisa spoke.

"She should be thankful to get any jobs with a face like that"

Sana smiled and while everyone waited for her remark, she called for Waiter

Waiter-Yes ma'am.

Sana-Can you plz remove that heater from behind miss Lisa....plastic melts easily and it smells really bad!!!

And that made everyone laugh along with sidharth.

Lisa stood up and sidharth reluctantly followed her but she was adamant on going home and sidharth knew the mood was ruined...she was no use for him tonight.

Sidharth called for her driver and sent her home.
He couldn't care less if it looks rude.
She was not his gf.

He turned to go back and saw shehnaaz leaving in her car,almost rushing to some emergency.

And as he saw her leave,he realized she was a wild mare who needed taming.

Before sidharth could think anymore about her,he got a call from Vikas...what??
Right now???

Sid-Hello?
Vikas-Leave from there.

Sid sat back in his seat and asked him again
"Why dude...all.good"?

Vikas-She is there sidharth, she is going to be there...leave plz.

Before he could understand what was happening, his life came crashing in front of him.

Greeting the people in front of him was THE REASON HE NO LONGER BELIEVED IN LOVE....

She looked the same but sidharth felt absolutely broken.

He hated her,he hated her more than anything in this world and  before she can try and talk to him,he stood up and left the party without any explanations .

Sidharth took his car and drove away to no destination, he was just trying to run away...from pain,from broken heart,from baggage.

FROM LAVANYA MISHRA!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.4K 2.5K 21
Dive into the turbulent love story of Siddhant and Ishika-a tale marked by youthful passion, misunderstandings, and the weight of unspoken regrets. I...
290K 18.1K 86
I'm going to write for the very first time....I don't know what I'm writing is upto the justice Mark or not but I tried ....as I had read many fictio...
110K 10.3K 17
This story is based on the most popular tv show "Biggboss14" where two beautiful souls gonna meet to form "Doh jism Ek jaan " where destiny is gonna...
51.3K 4.3K 15
It's a sidnaaz story... One of close to my heart.. ❤️ What if shehnaaz is a divorcy? What if Sid falls in love with shehnaaz without knowing her pas...