Cold Heart (Interracial)

By Queen_Ransome21

He pulled me closer to him as my breath hitched in my throat. His looks could kill anyone who got near him. H... More

Description
Characters
"0"
"1"
"2"
"3"
"4"
"5"
"6"
"7"
"8"
"9"
"10"
"11"
"12"
"13"
"14"
"15"
"16"
"17"
"18"
"19"
"20"
"21"
"22"
"23"
"24"
"25"
"26"
"27"
"28"
"29"
"30"
"32"
"33"
"34"
"35"
Ending

"31"

3.5K 149 15
By Queen_Ransome21

I wanted to change it up🤗

Davina POV

"I'm glad you came with me" I turned to Alonzo, who was one of Lukas' body guards.

We were in Italy where things here wasn't like America. I actually liked it here. It was different.

We were currently in a hotel room, looking for Archer. Alonzo had left out the room guarding the hotel room.

I was joking when I said would go with Archer, but Lukas had other plans for me.

I walked towards Sara who was typing away on her computer. She had all these types of shits on her computer. It looked kinda complicated to me.

"Where is he now?" I asked Sara. She was also a hacker like Archer. I always said that she was a better hacker than Archer but he begs to differ.

I looked over her shoulder to see that she was typing away, getting locations on him. She stopped typing when his location was locked somewhere.

"He's here" She pointed at her computer. I bend my head down to look at the location again.

What the hell was Magia seducente?

"What the hell Magia seducente?" I questioned, looking at Sara. She was about to say something when Colin beat her to it.

"It's a strip club" He said which I turned my head towards him. He was shining his gun on the hotel bed, with a smile on his face. I guess he had good times at this strip club.

"Man, those were some good times. I remembered when Archer and I use to go there. We only went to get some serious head from two of the girls that worked there"

So he did have some good times there. I didn't care about that right now. I wanted to know why he was there because when I catch him, I'm going to kill him.

Sara scoffed, turning back to her computer screen typing something on it. "Wow a girl sucked your clit, I'm surprised"

I saw him stop shining his gun and he frowned at her. Colin doesn't like Sara which is kinda déjà vu, considering that's what happened between me and Archer.

And look where that got us... fucking each other. If they don't stop it's going to happen to them too.

"You know, I'm not afraid to empty this clip out in your body" He said and she scoffed again, giving him the middle finger not even looking at him.

"I like to see you try, Bitch"

I heard a gun cock back and I sigh, closing my eyes.

So is this how Archer and I use to sound? God this is so annoying.

"You guys, we don't have time for this. We are here on a mission, To follow Archer"

The two agreed with me and I looked at the location.

"Come on Colin" I looked at him and he gave me a concerned look.

"Why?"

I rolled my eyes at him, "I need backup and you know where it's at" He stood up, leaving the cloth on the bed.

"We'll be back" I told Sara. She nod her head, looking at the both of us but then me.

"Good luck, don't get shot" She said and I chuckled.

"I'll try not to" I said and then she looked at Colin and frowned.

"Good luck, I hope you get shot" She gave him a smile and he scoffed, rolling his eyes walking towards the hotel door.

"And when I die, you're the first on my list to haunt" He said opening the hotel room door and walked out.

I shake my head, looking at Sara. "I would stop if I were you" I said and she gave me a look.

"Stop being mean towards him? not a chance. Besides, he knows why I'm mean towards him" She said and I continue to leave with the guards with us.

When Colin pulled up at the place, he stopped the car and put it in park. He turned it off, looking at me.

"You two are a thing? Aren't you?" He said. I scoffed, looking away.

"Me and Archer, never." I was lying through my teeth.We were a thing, well not actually a thing but we were something and I didn't know what it was yet.

We haven't been specific on titles these days.

"You were missing the time that we recused you and the rest of the girls from Miguel. I remembered how Archer said he was going to take a hot bath after that rat ran up his leg"

Damn, I couldn't hide that. That was the day we argued at each other and then we had sex.

"Oh and when you two were at Lukas door trying to get him out his room, looking awkward"

Damn why was he so invested in this?

"And I caught you two glance at each other and him staring at your ass" He said and I sigh.

"Is it that obvious?" I turn towards him and he chuckled.

"Yeah, considering we use to do the same thing when you dated Shawn" He said and I shake my head, still ashamed of that.

"I was slut back then. I wanted him and I wanted you"

"But with Archer it's different" He said, "I've seen the way you two look at each other"

I gave him a confused look, which he just smiled, "He loves you and you love him. You two shouldn't be sneaking around. Make it known"

"We will." I saw someone that looked like Archer going into the strip club. "Just not now, that's Archer"

We get out the Jeep, going towards the entrance but the bouncer wouldn't let us in. We even tried to bribe him but he wouldn't take the money. I groan in frustration, looking at Colin.

"How are we going to get in?" I questioned at Colin. He thought about it and pointed behind me.

"There's a back door that's an emergency exit, come on" He walked towards the alleyway while I followed.

We walked a little more to see an exit on a door. The door didn't have no type of lock on the outside of it.

I groaned, looking at him. "This was your plan?"

"Wait for it" He said and the door opened to two women giggling, holding hands. Colin held the door so it wouldn't close. I started to walk in to see that everything had neon colors  in here.

There were loud music and men cheering. I think some were women too.

"Colin" I turned around to see him still holding the door but he was looking at something. I walked back towards him and looked in his direction.

I've noticed he was watching the two women making out that couldn't wait to get their hands on each other. I grabbed him by the hand and walked inside of the strip club.

"Davina" He whined, "That shit was so sexy. I wanted to see more" I rolled my eyes at him.

"We have to focus on Archer right now" I said, hearing a banging noise from one of the doors while we walked in the hall.

"Well lets just hope he's not in there." Colin joked. I just glared at him while we continue to walk.

"Relax Davina.You're only focused on him cause you don't want him to touch any of these women"

"Yep and if he does, that's his ass and this thing we have with each other" I said and he chuckled.

We were inside of the club, seeing women in here. Most of the men howling at the girls on the pole and some of the girls on the floor walking around.

There were also some women in here that was howling at the women. Most of the women were howling at the guys.

They were half naked, just on poles sliding down it like it was dick or something. I couldn't talk though, I use to be one of them.

I use to be a stripper at Lukas club before he actually let me join the clan. I had a dark past when that happened.

"You use to be a stripper" He said and I rolled my eyes, not looking at him but searching for Archer.

"Don't bring up my past Colin, that was a dark time for me" I saw Archer talking to some girl and she was touching him.

He only smiled when she grabbed his hand, taking him somewhere.

So he's really about to cheat on me?

"That bastard is really about to cheat on me?" I scoffed, walking that way where they went to.

"I thought you two weren't together?" Colin questioned and I rolled my eyes.

"We're not. We have thing together" I started walking that way when we lost them. I groaned, looking around seeing Colin just looking at the women in here.

I've noticed a stripper talking to one of the other strippers. I walked towards them, hoping they seen where they went.

"Um hello" I smiled at them. They both returned the smile back at me. "Have you guys see a guy with black hair and blue eyes. He's like 6'1"

The two started giggling at me. "You're talking about Daddy Archer?" One spoke up which caused me to arch my brow looking at Colin.

And I thought I was the only one that called him that.

Damn Archer really made himself known in Italy.

She looked behind me to see Colin. The two looked at each other and giggled at him. "Hello Daddy Colin," The girl spoke, walking by me and going towards him. I saw that the girls were all up on Colin. He didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around both of them.

"Vuoi trovare un po ' di magia in noi stasera?" The one girl said all seductive like, running her hand down his chest while the other one did the same. (You want to find some magic in us tonight?) 

I don't know what the hell she said but Colin just smirked at the both of them.

So both of them made themselves known around here?

"Go find Archer, I'll be okay" I gave him a reassuring look and he nod his head, waving me off.

"I'll be fine" He said, looking at the two girls. They giggled, walking him towards a different direction.

I shake my head, turning around to find Archer. I walked more in the direction I saw him and that girl went towards.

When I stepped in another hall, I didn't see anybody. I started to walk when I saw just him coming from a door. I stayed as far away as I could. 

He walked more in the hallway and then he stopped. I hid behind a wall, so he wouldn't see me. I peeked a little around the corner to see he continued to walk and turn a left.

I started to walk again, going in that direction. I stopped when I didn't see him I turned around, only for him to push me up against the wall, with a gun next to my head.

"Wow you're really going to kill me?" I chuckled, "Well do it fast please"

"Davina" He sighed, removing the gun next to my head. He put it back on safety and backed away from me.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He questioned. I move from the wall, folding my arms.

"I should ask you the same thing, Daddy Archer" He rolled his eyes, putting his gun back in his pants.

"It's not like that" He said and I scoffed.

"According to the women here it is" He shakes his head, not even looking at me.

"It's a nickname they gave me" I hummed, with my arms still folded.

"Cause you use to get head from the girls here right?" I questioned and he furrowed his brows looking at me.

"I didn't just get head from them" He said and I dropped my mouth open with a shock look on my face.

"Shit! I didn't mean to say-" I didn't hear anymore cause I started walking but he grabbed me by the forearm, making me stop.

"Davina I didn't mean to say that, it just came out." He let go of my arm and I turned towards him.

"Lukas asked you to keep an eye out for me right? That is a stubborn man" He shake his head, "I'm here for my family. I told you that"

I gave him a look, with my arms folded. "So why are you at a strip club you are known as being Daddy? And who was the girl that was touching on you?"

"I'm looking for someone and she's nobody. I didn't do anything with Sandra"

I dropped my mouth opened, shocked to hear what he said. He knows the bitch name.

"Oh! So you know her name?" I felt hurt that he knew her name. He's really cheating on me. This is new.

"Yes she's a close friend of my sister. She use to have a crush on me when she was younger but I never looked at her like that. She's like a little sister to me"

I gave him another look and he sighed of frustration. "What do you want me to do in order for you to believe me?"

"Tell me what we are and I'll believe you" I said, looking at him. We looked into each other's eyes and he opened his mouth but nothing came out. He closed his mouth and I shake my head, scoffing.

"Yeah that's what I thought" I started to walk away from Archer. I can't believe he didn't want anything from me but sex.

I guess that's all I'm good for. Every guy I ever liked didn't want no type of love that I wanted. They all wanted sex.

When Shawn tried to be the boyfriend I always wanted, I pushed him away.

I felt someone grab me but it wasn't Archer, instead it was a guy that had a gun to my head. The hell?

I saw Archer with his gun out about to shoot the dude. Lukas always taught us to find the weak spots of the enemy if we were at gun point.

"Re Mortale is disappointed in you Archer" He said and I started to look confused. What the hell was he talking about? (Deadly King)

"And I told Richard I wasn't going to do it!" Archer said, with the gun still pointed our way. Richard? What did Richard wanted him to do?

"You could've been his inside man. Give us the information we need in order for you to get your sister back" I heard a chuckle from the man that had me at gunpoint.

Richard wanted an inside man to kill Lukas.

"I'll never betray my Best friend. He's my brother and always will be" The guy chuckled once again, with his gun next to my head.

"Well, I guess I'll have to kill your beloved. But then again, she might be useful for me and our men" I felt his lips touch my ear, kissing it and sliding his lips down my cheek.

It made me shiver a little, but maybe he was right. Nobody deserved me. I was a slut at its finest. Archer was right, my body has been over the Clan house.

I felt a tear slip my eye, looking at Archer. He didn't deserve me, he deserve better. "Kill me" I spoke up, looking at Archer.

"Davina no" He said, with his gun still pointed at the guy.

I heard the guy chuckle, "I think it's her decision Archer" I felt the cold piece of the gun next to the side of my face.

This is it.

It happened all so fast. He was about to shoot me but Archer shot him first. While Archer shot him, someone from behind shot me.

I saw the way Archer looked at me before I dropped down, feeling cold throughout my body.

"Davina!!!" I heard Archer's voice  screamed. Everyone was screaming when the shots went off.

"Davina, Davina! Davina stay with me" I opened my eyes a little to only see Archer panicking.

"I-I can't" My eyes started to shut down and I felt Archer shake me, trying to keep me woke but I couldn't.

I wanted to shut my eyes. I didn't hear anything else cause it was muffled out. My eyes went blurry and my eyes shut down with my heart just beating. That's all I heard before I gave up and accepted that I was dead.

A/N:You guys I have more to come before the book ends.

😏😏😏😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 967 37
"Danielle! If you walk out that door right now, it's over!" I yelled, making sure she heard me. I didn't want my Bella to leave. She stopped at the...
295K 7.4K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...
2.1K 241 28
(Giovanni's Point of View) *Must have read Conquering Drew and Becoming Amantè "Why didn't you kill me?" Like I could ever pull the trigger. I wasn'...
172 27 21
once I loved you .i thought you were the best thing in my life but I was hell wrong u were the biggest mistake I made . Now that I hate u I will hate...