The Nerd Undercover // Book 2...

Від Dreamerfeverxo

This is the Sequel to The Nerds Secret! Please read that before you read this book as you may find various si... Більше

Book 1 Info and Summary
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Note!
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
New twitter account!!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
What happened...

Chapter 11

20K 927 390
Від Dreamerfeverxo

Please read the A/N at the end! Thank you xx

[Chapter 11]

Right now I am feeling slightly overwhelmed. Firstly I find out Matt, a guy who I thought was a total douche but turned out to be a cool guy, is an agent who also works for Mr Austin. Apparently he was sent here before us to complete this mission on his own as he is going to become leader for the S.I.O location based here in California. As we are all here together I took the decision upon myself for us to work together in this mission.

Secondly we swapped information and I have found out a few useful things. "Hey Matt I forgot to tell you. You see that new dude today." He nods sitting at his kitchen table. "Yeah well he was sent by some guy from a building down on south block. They knew there were four agents and he was sent to the school to get info on us. So we need to be careful." I sit next to him plopping a spoonful of fruit loops into my mouth. Dayum these things are awesome!

"Okay. Hey slow down there munchie!" I stop mid chew dropping my spoon into my bowl. He looks at me too with wide eyes. Where had I heard that before? Munchie? I know I've heard it before? It seems he has too by the looks he's giving me.

"Wh-what did you just sa-say?" I swallow the food turning my full attention to him. He looks at me nervously with confusion. "I-I don't know? It's like it just came naturally to call you it. S-sorry." He apologises looking down.

"No,no, no, it's fine. I like it." I smile reassuringly at him. My phone ring tone goes off and I look to see the caller I.D is Tyler. Aka Charlie...

"Why is Tyler calling you?" Matt peaks over to me eyebrows raised. Oh right I forgot to tell him about the other agents.

I ignore the call and place my phone down on the marble countertop.

"He and Nathan are also part of the S.I.O. They aren't really bad boys of the school. That was just their identity. Nathan isn't my brother. He and Tyler are my very best friends. Or so I thought." I trail of quietly at the end.

"What happened?" He questions curious.

And so I tell him the whole story again. This time not missing out any parts. I told him about the other agents the things they called me and what happened at school today. How they acted like they don't know what they did.

"Hey Alyssa, You're not alone now. Okay?" I nod but notice he still doesn't know my name. He's an agent too and before you say well it could be fake I confirmed it all with Mr Austin. I can tell him all the agent stuff I need to knowing I can trust him.

"My names not Alyssa and I know yours isn't Matt." I chuckle poking his bicep. Wow he works out good!

"Well what is it then?" He smirks rubbing his arm where I poked him. "My names' O-" I get cut off at the sound of my ringtone again. "Urgh! I better take it, it might be important."

I swipe to answer the call and hold my iPhone to my ear to my ear. "What?!" I answer quite rudely but honestly I don't care.

"Look Alyssa just come to the agent house now. We have some new info we need to go over." I sign annoyed then grunt a 'whatever' before hanging up.

"Come on Spagattie. We're going to the agent house-" I pause and realise what I said. I scrunch my eyebrows in deep thought.

"Wha-what?" I shake my head of thoughts at him. "I don't know. Come on let's go I think I'm just stressed."

Ignoring the nickname we both grab our things and head out the door.

---------

"Okay, they probably won't know you when they see you so be alarmed." I smirk grabbing his wrist to lead him down the hall We had already stepped into the house and it is at its usual quiet atmosphere. He visibly winces and I rapidly let go. Sighing I turn around already knowing where this is going.

"Matt..." I trail out comforting him. I wrap my petite arms around him. He returns the hug and rests his chin on my shoulder. "Why did you do it? I thought we had a deal?" I mumble into his shirt. "I know, I know i- I just" He is suddenly ripped away from me and thrown to the floor. I yelp at the loss of contant and see Charlie about to raise his fist. I leap over Jordan who is blocking me and tackle Charlie of off Matt to the floor. I pin his wrist above his head and straddle his waist.

Hmm...I quite like this position...NO! Snap out of it, he doesn't care for you.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING CHARLIE!" I screech in his face. It doesn't matter that I used his full name Matt would know sooner or later anyway.

"ME?! WHAT AM I DOING?! YOU'RE THE ONE THAT BROUGHT THIS DICK HEAD INTO THIS HOUSE AND CALLED ME BY MY NAME!" He throws me off him standing up and storming to Matt. I stand up after him. "Woooh dude, Chill I'm not a bad guy." Matt tries to calm him down but Charlie gets angrier.

I think it's time to step between them.

"Look, right now I don't give a shit about what you say Charlie." I lie and looking at his hurt expression I feel a bit of guilt in me. "Matt is the fourth agent. Now I cannot stand to be around any of you right now so when you have finished explaining I'll be waiting upstairs for Matthew to come and get me. And if I hear any fighting I'll have you're heads on the end of a stick and give it to the drug lord to carve into little tiny pieces then sell to people who will make your head a dead misery!" With my rant finished I turn around to see the shocked faces of Carter and the other Agents. I muster the most hateful glare ever then I stomp away up the stairs.

I may be over reacting but Matthew is the only one right now who I can talk to without feeling hurt...

----------

Punch

Punch

Kick

Jab

Round house

Cross Jab

I continued the same sequence on the bag for about another 20 minutes until a knock came upon my door. I say my bedroom door. Yes I have a punching bag in the bedroom it's a stress reliever what can I say?

"Come in!" I say breathless. Grabbing my towel from the side I wipe the sweat from my forehead then throw the towel into the wash basket. Matt steps into my room making himself at home by sitting on my bed. I don't care really...

"Everything sorted?" He nods smiling happily. "Well from the look upon your face I'm guessing that you and the guys are all good?" He nods falling back onto my bed.

"A-are you Okay?" I wonder. He seems in a completely different mood. It's good not seeing him mope around but it's...weird...

"Do you believe in love at first sight?" Oh no. So that's what this is all about...

I take a seat next to him falling back on my bed too looking up at the ceiling thinking. "I-I don't know what love is..." And it's true. I've never loved...my parents loved me in a way they should but now they're gone and Mia and Aaron are the only people I have close to a parent figure.

"Alyssa, I don't think I ever knew what love was after my parents left me but now...I had just met Arianna and now-" I slap my hand over his mouth and shoot up.

"You think you're in love with a girl you just met about a half hour ago?" He nods quickly his eyes wide. He then shoots up and starts dancing around the room throwing his hands in the air.  I burst out laughing heavily almost falling of the bed.

Finally calming down. I give him a big hug, he stops dancing but I can tell he is still happy.

"My Spaggatie is in Love!" Breaking the hug his face turns soft but serious.

"Why do you keep calling me that?" I knew he would ask this question some time. It's a question I don't have the answer too.

"I-I'm not sure why, but why did you call me Munchie?" I look into his eyes and see they are glazed over.

"Alyssa wh-what's your real name. Your full name?" I remember I hadn't got the chance to tell him earlier because of my stupid phone.

"It's Olivia Evans..." His breathing hitches his hands start shaking at their place around my shoulders. "Wh-what's wrong?"

"Olivia my real name is Caleb. Caleb Evans..." I look at him, taking in every single detail of him. Only a few seconds later it clicks. Caleb.

"You're my brother....?" I whisper as tears leak out of my eyes.

He nods, "And you're my sister." I re-attach myself to him and cry into his chest. He holds me tight in a brotherly way and all the memories come rushing back.

DAY OF THE CAR CRASH (11 YEARS AGO)

"Mommy, can Caleb and I get ice cream!" I shout to my mom who is in the passenger's seat whilst my dad is driving. "Yeah! Yeah! Daddy let's go to the ice cream shop!" Caleb joins in. Caleb is my Fraternal twin! We don't look alike that's why we are fraternal.

"Okay, okay!" He agrees changing direction for the ice cream shop. "Honey are you sure? We may be late for your meeting." I over hear my mom say to daddy. "It's alright. Anything for my little Munchie and Spaggatie!" I giggle along with Caleb at the family nick name. I remember when we got those names.

I am always eating food but I used to eat in little bites because my teeth didn't fully grow till I was a lot older. That's why everybody called me Munchie. Caleb was called Spaggatie. When he was a baby the only thing he would eat is Spaghetti. I could never say the word fully so they used it as his nick name. Spag-gat-ie, that's how I would say it.

"Are we almost there yet Daddy?" Caleb shouts out. I can't stop jumping in my seat from excitement.

"Almos-" Daddy doesn't finish because suddenly a huge truck smashes into the front of our car. I scream in fight and grab Caleb's hand. He squeezes my hand and I try to look around but it start to feel dizzy. I know mommy and daddy are gone. They aren't talking when I call them. The last thing I hear is Caleb's voice. "Love you Munchie."

"Caleb. The car crash...It ruined our memory. If I hadn't asked for the ice cream shop it would never had happened." I automatically think.

"NO! Do not even think that for a second! It was me...dad took his eyes of the road when I asked if we were almost there. I distracted him." Caleb stresses pulling at his hair.

"Caleb let's not think about this please." I plead I grab his wrist then let go immediately. He looks down then goes quiet. Thinking everything will be okay I let go but he rushes to my bathroom door and turns the lock. It's funny how only seconds ago he was jumping for joy and now he's...not.

"NOOO! CALEB OPEN THE DOOR NOW!" All the worst scenarios come to mind. Is he going to hurt himself again. I hope not, because now I've finally got my brother back I cannot lose him.

"CALEB OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR NOW!" I boomed kicking at the door. I have tears running down my cheeks if anyone comes in it would be the first time they seem me cry.

I guess it's not my day then when all agents and Carter rush into the room to see me in the midst of a panic attack.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N: OMG EMOTIONAL CHAPTER. Alot happened in this chapter and I would like to say that as it is Christmas I may not be updating for a while. I will try my best as you guys are super amazing but please understand I am a person who celebrate Christmas so yeah...MERRY CHRISTMAS. Well for those of you who do celebrate it! If you dont enjoy the holidays and have fun !!xx

Questions:

1) What about Caleb/Matt?

2) Is Olivia over reacting?

3) The car crash when they were younger?

4) Matt's love for Arianna?

Go check out my new book cover for Tides and Check out my new book 'Awake in Fear' It's a Stiles Stilinski Fan Fic and is coming soon so yeah lemme know what it's like so far!

Also I would like to say a big thank you for all the support I have had so far on this book! Especially with the comments and Votes! Keep it up xx

Can I just also say that Olivia never had any romantic thoughts for Caleb/Matt so nothing will be classed as incest!

VOTE, COMMENT, READ, SHARE, FOLLOW!

Love you all xx

Dreamerfeverxo

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

238K 8.1K 27
Everyone has a secret they keep from people...Well mine is that I'm an teenage agent for the CIA. When Penelope and her fake family get put undercove...
1.1K 21 40
I was so damn naive it's no wonder I've ended up here. Kidnapped by the man who promised me forever, just as I'd begun to understand the depths of hi...
An Ocean of Bad Blood Від Miss P 💋

Підліткова література

296K 7.9K 42
She's troublesome. He lives for trouble. Both embedded with their own secrets and lies. A girl who's self-destruction leads her to a camp for delinqu...
Come and Get Me ✔️ Від Amber

Детективи / Трилер

71.7K 2.4K 57
"Do you normally make-out with the people you're hired to kill? It doesn't strike me as very professional." "Put the gun down," Gabriel panted, not...