Accepting: Hidden Self

By PercivalNightshade

A story of San trying coming to terms with who he is and who his family is, while trying to realize that he c... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 12

178 12 1
By PercivalNightshade

AN/ smut... that is all

San

         After we get home I go to my room and wait for Woo. When he eventually comes to my room, he is in his PJ's and I pull him down to me on the bed.

         "I said we could continue this later," I growl in his ear. I hear him giggle and I feel him grip my shoulder. "Should I take that as a yes little one?"

         "But everyone is home," he sighs, disappointment in his voice.

         "Rose?" I call, and she appears in front of me. "We will be in my room, let me know if the others go poking around." I tell her. She bows and looks at Woo.

         "Have fun, young one." she says. I look at Woo and he is staring at her in awe. I smile looking at him. I look to my heart, and see that there is no questioning that Woo is my soulmate.

         "Hold your breath," I whisper to him, and as soon as he does I teleport us.

         "Where are we?" he asks looking around the room.

         "My room in hell, we don't need to worry about time here. Plus no one is going to walk in on us here, or hear us." I say. He looks at me shocked. I smirk at him, pushing him down on the bed kissing him.

         He pushed back into the kiss, and I took that giving him my all in that kiss, bringing my knee up on the bed between his legs. I pulled away from the kiss, and peppered some more down his neck to his collarbone, until I hear him let out a gasp. I smirk into his neck, and rake my teeth against the spot.

         A moan escapes his lips, as I start to lick. I move my leg pushing against him, and feel him try to rub himself on my thigh. I pull away from his neck, and see a flustered boy panting beneath me. I give him a devilish grin seeing his need in his eyes.

         "Are you sure?" I ask, leaning down by his ear. He nods slightly, but I pull away to look at him. "I didn't hear you little one." I say to him in a deep voice. He takes a few shaky breaths.

         "Yes, I'm sure." he says looking me in the eye. I smirk and pull his shirt up over his head, leaving it wrapped around his wrists like makeshift cuffs, and pin them to the bed. I watch him squirm as I start trailing kisses again, from his lips to his nipples. I delicately lick them, earning sweet moans from the small one beneath me. I come back up to his lips and kiss him, sloppier than before.

         Soon I see he is a mess beneath me, and grinding on my leg. I go to his ear , but before I can whisper I feel his knee rubbing on my crotch. I let out a deep moan in his ear, which made him stop. I decide I lick his ear, then bite it lightly, earning another moan from him.

         "Don't tease me little one." I growl and pull back. He looks beautiful panting beneath me. His face red with blush, his chest bared to me, and squirming to have his dick touched. I slowly take off my shirt, and allow him to bring his arms down. He moves further back onto the bed, and I follow him, crawling.

         "Please..." he whines as I get closer to him, I give him a dark grin, and he pushes me on my back. He lowers his hands to palm my manhood. It feels so good that I let out another deep moan, which makes him move faster. Before he can think about it I have him flipped over and am taking my shirt off. He unzips my pants and I slide them off, going to his pants I start to slowly unzip them. He whines in protest trying to paw at my hands, thinking that might make me move faster. I place his hands on the headboard, using my ice to freeze the shirt to it, much to his protest.

         I take his pants and pull them off, throwing them in the same direction as my clothes. I open the drawer next to the bed, grabbing the lube out. Woo's eyes get huge as he sees me pull my underwear off. I'm bigger than the stereotypes to say the least.

         I pull off his underwear and see just how hard he is. He is twitching and just breathing on him makes him moan. I kiss his inner thigh and give him more than a few hickeys in the process. I can hear him whining and I can feel his hips moving in want, need even.

         "Sannie," I hear from him, between his moans and panting. I look up and him.

         "Yes little one?" I ask in a low tone. He whimpers now that I'm not touching him

         "Please, touch me down there?" he asks me, need in his voice.

         "Who do you want to touch where?" I ask, leaning into his ear.

         "San, I want you to finger me," he whines. I smile and kiss his cheek. I put some lube on my finger, and massage his entrance. He squirms at first, but when I enter a finger he gasps. Woo is rocking against my finger, doing most of the work for me. I enter a second and find his button. I massage it, making him moan and squirm even more. When I think he is good and loose I position myself at his entrance, I put some lube on my dick and rake my nails against his inner thigh.

         "What do you want?" I ask in a low growl. He shivers beneath me.

         "Fuck me, Daddy," he says out of breath. I am shocked at the nickname. I didn't like it.

         "No little one, call me Master." I tell him in a low growl, grabbing his jaw so he looks at me.

         "Yes Master, please fuck me Master." he asks between whines. I enter him slowly, watching him throw his head back gasping. I slowly push, watching him trying to rock his hips, I grab him and hold him still. He whines and tries pulling his arms down.

         "Is my little one impatient?" I ask as I push.

         "Master, please. Faster," Woo pants, I can't hold back anymore, I shove the rest of myself into him, earning a loud moan. Woo arches his back and I release the ice on his wrists.

         He pulls me into a deep kiss as I start moving my hips, and he puts his hands around my neck, running his hands through my hair. We kiss desperately trying to remove all the oxygen from the other.

         I moan as he scratches the back of my neck, and I pull away from his kiss. I lower my mouth to his neck, biting and sucking on his soft spot. We get into a deep heavy rhythm of rocking, biting and scratching. Both of us become moaning wrecks as we feel the build of our feelings.

         "Master, I... I'm almost." he sputters in my ear.

         "It's alright little one, I'm close too." I grunt, We kiss each other and I feel him tightening around me. I thrust harder and faster wanting to reach my release. I hear him gasp, under me, and feel his nails dig deep into my back, cumming all over our stomachs.

         I thrust a few more times and on the last one I go further than before pulling him into a deep, sloppy kiss, when we are done I pull out, rolling onto my back. Wooyoung, now free from his shirt, rolls onto me. Both of us panting and still feeling the effects of our high.

         "So, you like being called Master," Woo comments. I smile and look down at him.

         "And you like being called little one," I say with a sly smile, seeing him blush. I know I'm right. We lay there like that for quite some time, before I decide to take us to get a shower, picking him up and taking him with me.

         "Well if we are going to go back home to sleep I need to clean us up. Will you allow me to, little one?" I ask, and he blushes nodding. "How can you still be so cute and innocent after that?" I laugh and get to work cleaning us up. I heal anything that could be seen around the color of a shirt, along with arms.

          "How long have we been here?" Woo asks me. We were probably here for 2-3 hours if you include cuddling after. But I think he meant earth time.

          "At home? Probably only a few minutes, 20-30 maybe." I tell him, which he is surprised, but also accepts it easily.

         After a shower, healing and getting dry I go to my closet. I realize that his pajamas are probably dead... So I throw on some sleep clothes and hand some to Woo. I smile as he walks up to me in my black cotton pajamas similar to his old ones and I am wearing a purple set.

          "Rose, has anyone come near the room?" I ask, seeing Woo look at me in surprise as he hears what I thought, causing me to smile at him.

         "No Master, nobody has been near your room. They have been talking about the new looks your aunt has proposed, and Yeosang is talking to Mingi about you and your mate." she tells us. I laugh and say my thanks, grabbing Woo, and pulling him close.

         "Hold," I say and we teleport, smelling vanilla and my perfume. We are now in the middle of the room I share with Yunho. I tell him to lay down and I go to get us a couple ice creams from the kitchen.

AN/ Much smut, very oof XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.7K 8.4K 60
Water. It can be powerful and devastating, destroying everything in its path. The ultimate killer. Or it can be calm, soothing, and gentle, something...
1.2K 94 17
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/- With old bones we craft this craft With hushed whispers we ask this stuff With blind eyes we ow...
19.3K 640 16
'Hi daddy😘' 'Hey babyboy😏' In which Wooyoung dared Yunho to dm Mingi, his bias from Ateez. The last thing he expected was a response but luck was o...
6.3K 185 20
Mingi was a normal student with a normal life. He has a beautiful girlfriend .. And lot of people say that they are like soulmates.... They love each...