Accepting: Hidden Self

By PercivalNightshade

A story of San trying coming to terms with who he is and who his family is, while trying to realize that he c... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 11

177 12 7
By PercivalNightshade

AN/ gets a bit steamy X3 
Also I am trying to upload at least twice a week so I hope I can keep that up XD

San

         After getting to the company we go to the studio to practice our timing together. I am trying to do a control part, slowly practicing when we hear a knock on the door. We all stop and watch as SeongHwa goes over and opens the door.

         "Hey, uhm, do you mind if we come in?" a woman asks. Seonghwa lets the woman, and a few others in. My aunt follows them, though she looks different than her usual business wear. She is wearing a pair of pants instead of her business skirts, a large t-shirt tucked in the front, and her hair up in a messy bun. She comes up to me and gives me a hug before the others can process what is happening.

         "So we've been talking about the concept they want, and I have an idea, but I need you to show them." my aunt asks me. I look at her confused.

         "What do you mean, you need me to show them?" I ask her.

         "Uhm, the outfit I designed for your other form..." she says trying not to be too loud about it. I give a heavy and deep sigh, I know what she means and I scrunch my face in annoyance.

         "Fine," I say begrudgingly. I look at the others who are now looking at us, and sigh.

         I take a deep breath and think about my true form, how I feel, and what I look like in this form. I call on the form, allowing my magic to flow. Maroon mist flowing into purple as it mixes with my water magic, wraps around me, changing me into my true form

         I open my eyes and look to the group again. They are all staring at me with wide eyes. I look to my aunt who is happily clapping, and pointing at me.

         "See, this is what I meant, this can be the style of outfit for Hala Hala!" she says excitedly. The stylists just smile and nod. I take off my hat so they see my black and red streaked hair.

         "Oh my god, okay we need to keep the whole look." I hear one of the stylists say, as she takes a photo of me. I look over to my aunt and she is overjoyed, it's like they weren't believing her.

         "Okay, what about you guys?" my aunt asks the members. Everyone seems quite confused but I see Woo staring at me, I can almost see his drool from where I stood. I put the hat on, smirking at him in the process.

         "I like it," I hear from HongJoong, and the others start agreeing with him. I can hear the stylists start putting even more ideas together. My aunt pulls out a sketchbook and starts putting together the ideas for everyone's outfit.

         "Wait, San? Can you dance in the outfit?" Yunho asks me. I take a second to think about it. If I can fight in this I should be able to dance, right? I think as I watch everyone get into place.

         The dance teacher comes in before we can start anything. He is shocked by my outfit, but also wants to see where we are in practice. When we start I feel myself fall into a rythme, I am on beat the whole time, even adding in things that I had thought would be good on my parts. Throwing looks that could kill, as my aunt says. When we are done Woo helps me to my feet.

         "I'd say he can dance just fine in the outfit," my aunt chuckles. I smirk wrapping an arm around Woo's neck. I throw him a look under the hat that only he sees, which makes him blush and turn away. I touch the brim of the hat, sliding my fingers from right to left, causing my outfit and hair to go back to normal, but the hat stays on my head.

         "I think this will be a great look for Hala Hala, aunt Lilith." I say grinning at her. I don't say her full name when I am nervous about how people will react, but now I am so happy that I just give her a devilish grin.

:@:

Wooyoung

         Oh god. How did he get even sexier?! He wants me dead. Oh no. I think when he opens his eyes. They are a beautiful and sinful red, and I can't help but stare as he looks around the room. When his eyes stop on me I feel like I can't escape his gaze.

         When his aunt asks us what we think I finally come back to reality. HongJoong speaks up, saving me from myself, as the only thing I can think is Oh god, he's hot. Then Yunho asks if he can dance in the outfit.

         We get into position just in time for our teacher to show up and motions for us to go on with the dance. He usually likes to watch our progress and see how well we perform the dance, plus giving pointers on expression when we need it, or ask for it.

         As we dance I can see San going all out for this, testing the outfit, and throwing new things in confidently. When did he get that confidence? I think as I see him in the mirror. I almost melt as I see him, the expressions he is giving could kill a person. The amount of sexiness he is throwing around is not okay. God help me.

         When we finish dancing we are all out of breath, we still need to practice on some of the parts, but overall we did well. I look over to San on the floor, and put out my hand to help him up.

         "I'd say he can dance just fine in the outfit." his aunt smirks. In another burst of confidence San snakes his arm around my neck. That's twice now that he's done this. I think, closing my eyes while biting my lip, and trying not to let my knees give out.

         I look at him and he tilts his head so that only I can see him, he gives me a wink and a smirk. I swear if he wasn't holding me I'd be on the ground. I watch him pinch the brim of his hat and slide his fingers over it.

         The mist takes the outfit and hair away, but leaves his hat behind. I see as his eyes slowly turn back to his beautiful dark amber pools, and look away blushing.

         "I think this will be a great look for Hala Hala, aunt Lilith." He says to his aunt, which makes everyone look at him. He is giving a devilish grin and I take his arm off my shoulder.

         Fucking hell, he knows what he's doing!

:@:

San

         I notice Woo wiggle his way out of my arm, and leaves the room a blushing mess. I look to the stylists and our dance teacher, they seem completely oblivious as my aunt walks up to me.

         "I think this will help you get your bonded." she says with a smirk. I take my hat off and laugh, she isn't wrong. I throw my hat up, snapping my fingers, making it disappear is a plume of vanilla scented purple mist.

         "San... What did you do to Wooyoungie?" I hear Yeosang ask as he taps me on the shoulder. I give him a blank stare for a second.

         "Nothing, I just looked at him." I explain, shrugging. I mean, it isn't a lie. He squints at me for a moment then shoves me to the door. "Go talk to him."

         Sighing I wave to my aunt, and leave the room. I have Rose helping me look for him, and when we do find him he is in the changing rooms. I look over at him, and give him a kind smile. He looks up at me still blushing.

         "I, uhm..." he sputters. I sit on the bench next to him. I put my arm around his shoulders, and pull him into a hug. He pushes me away a bit, but looks up at me. I see his face, beautiful and still kissed by blush. God, his moles are so cute. I think then I feel his other hand touch my shoulder, and I can't hold myself back anymore.

         I pull him into a kiss, not caring about the repercussions. I kiss him carefully, sweetly, trying not to scare him. When I pull away I feel him not wanting me to stop.

         Don't pull away. Runs through my head, it shocks me, not the thought, but the fact that it's his voice. I hear him whine which drives me a bit crazy, going in for another kiss, I start letting my feelings take over. I let our kiss deepen, and put my hand on his face. I lick his bottom lip, asking for entrance. He happily allows me and he lets out a soft moan, before I allow my body to take control I pull away.

         I look at him, and he stares into my eyes, pouting that I pulled away. All I want to do is touch him more, and hear that cute little moan again, but we still have practice. I look him up and down, thankful that he wasn't turned on too far.

         "If you want this, we can pick up later, but we need to get back to the others." I say looking at him. He huffed, but smiled.

         "Does that mean you like me?" he asks blushing. I pull his chin up to look me in the eyes.

         "Little one, I've liked you ever since I first laid eyes on you. I've been wanting to kiss you since I got to know you. Never think that I haven't liked you before now." I say groughly. I feel him squirm in my hand, so I let him go.

         "I, I like you too Sannie," he confesses. I give him a sly grin and help him stand up, pulling him into a hug.

         When we stopped hugging I look at him, seeing that his lips are red. I use my magic to heal them. He feels his lips with a slightly sad look. I pull him in and give him a peck on the lips which makes him smile.

         "Feel better?" I ask, he nods and we head back to the dance studio. My aunt is talking to one of the stylists and waves to us when we come back in. I wave, Woo runs to SeongHwa and Yeosang, he turns giving me a playful smile. I laugh then head over to Mingi and Yunho.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 847 37
All Wooyoung wanted was to get out of this lousy old town, escaping the problems that lie within it. When he finally got the chance though, things to...
1.5K 119 20
Dread is the only thing filling the air as the young men wait in trench for their doom to come. The war is nearing it's end yet everyone is too afra...
76.8K 3.5K 25
*THIS STORY WILL BE RE-EDITED* Being sheltered by his father all his life, Wooyoung grew up alone, but when San was assigned to be his personal bodyg...
6.9K 358 16
Seongjoong Vampire AU After the traumatic experiences during the past months, Hongjoong is still experiencing the affects. As he managed to return to...