The Paul sister x KSI [Finish...

By Grace_xix

The Paul sister. Addison Rae Paul. The smallest and most successful Paul too, with 13 million subscribers mor... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77+ a/n on business
Final Part.
Just a wrap. A final A/N

Chapter 22

3.4K 31 16
By Grace_xix

'Remind me never to let you drive again.' Josh panted, scared by my reckless driving.

'Oh come on, it wasn't that bad- was it guys?' I asked everyone else in the bus.

'I NEARLY FUCKING DIED IN A MINIBUS.' Harry yelled making me chuckle.

'Sure you did.' I replied sarcastically and chuckling, handing the keys to Josh and stepping out of the bus. 

We were walking to the shop that I was pretty sure reception was, when I felt someone jump on my back. I whipped around to see the same familiar black hair quiff and cheeky smile I last saw several years ago.

'ZAYN!' I literally screamed with joy, jumping and wrapping my legs around his waist, wrapping him in a tight hug. I looked up into his face. He had barely aged a day since I last saw him. He was slightly tanned and had the same cheeky smile and scattering of freckles across his face. I also noticed he had grown a little stubble, and gotten much more toned. We still shared the same pistachio coloured eyes.

'Nice to see you too, Addie.' Zayn laughed, patting me on the back before lowering me down.

'Jeez, you look different.' I said. 'In a good way.'

'Eh, you still look pretty shitty.' Zayn cheekily smirked before getting playfully punched by me. 'And I see you still have the fiery temper.' He chuckled, rubbing his arm where I hit him.

Someone behind me cleared my throat. JJ.

'Oh yeah, everyone- this is Zayn, the owner of this shooting range. Zayn, meet... I won't say everyone's names because you're going to forget anyways.' I introduced them to each other.

Awkward silence.

'Well... as Juicy said, I'm Zayn, and I own the range. Follow me to the shop and we can get you kitted up.' Zayn explained.

'Juicy?' Mier asked, confused.

'Oh, long story short, Zayn and I were in a park in Summer eating ice lollies, when my ice lolly kept dripping down my arm. I took it off when we got home, which meant that the ice lolly's juice had been on my arm for about 2 hours. I managed to wash the sticky bit of the ice lolly off, but the artificial purple colour couldn't get scrubbed off for about a week. Zayn laughed and said I was juicy, and as a joke he just used that as a nickname.' I giggled at the memory, some others joining in.

We than all started following Zayn into the shop where Talia vlogged a few things, and Randolph vlogged for JJ.

'What gun do you want to use?' Zayn us all asked from behind the counter.

'Can we get all of them? I'll pay.' I asked. Everyone's eyes widened. I guess that they didn't expect to be using every gun.

Zayn nodded before I took my credit card out of my wallet and payed the $300. That was quite a large amount. I cringed as I payed. Zayn took the money before yelling:

'JOEL! GET ALL THE GUNS WITH 30 RELOADS!' 

A tall blonde man who was restocking the shelves went into the back of the shop.

'Okay guys, when we go outside, I'm going to give you a demonstration with each of the guns. You will then have 5 shots per gun. I will help you with the first one, and them for the last 4- you can have a go with no help. Addie will be helping too. Oh, did I also mention one of you get to blow up a car?' He smirked at the last part.

I turned around to see everyone with their mouths open. I gave a small giggle before Zayn gestured for us all to follow him outside. We were going to be shooting in the middle of nowhere where we were not going to get anyone. It was quite dusty and like a desert. 

Zayn walked to a table with guns on it.

'Okay. We're going to be starting with a handgun. This is simple but more powerful than you'd think. Keep steady hands, point straight ahead, and...' Zayn aimed at the tin can before shooting and hitting it. 'Boom. Who wants to go first?'

Nobody volunteered.

'I'll go.' I shrugged. I was experienced with guns, as my Uncle would take Logan, Jake and I out to go clay shooting on weekends.

Zayn passed me the gun, knowing my abilities with it. 

I quickly took out the used cartridge that Zayn had used before reloading it. I put my right leg in front of me and leant on my back leg. I slowly raised the gun, holding it with two hands directly in front of me. I racked the slide and took aim at the tin can.

Then everything happened at lightning speed.

I shot and heard the soothing pinging of the bullet making contact with the can- rupturing the tin surface. I then slid the slide back again and shot. Less dramatically than last time. Quicker. I repeated it, aiming at the next can on the fence.

Bang

Bang

Bang

I had shot all of the cans down.

I panted, lowering the gun and cocking the gun so that the empty cartridge fell out into my waiting hand. I gently placed the cartridge on the table and turned around. I'd forgotten how nice the adrenaline rush this gave me, felt.

'Who's next?'

...

Everyone went.

I helped all of the girls take their shots, and Zayn did with the boys, so that it wasn't awkward- but JJ insisted on being taught by me. 

...

JJ picked up the handgun I was offering him and raised it slowly.

'Okay, index finger on the little bit there, and keep your thumb there.' I said softly, moving the placement of his fingers around.

His hands were shaking. I pushed my body close against his and stabilised his grip of the gun- holding his hands between mine.

'Pull the slide towards you.' I instructed. He pulled the slide. 'Aim.' He aimed at a can. I moved his arms slightly to the right.

'Shoot.' I whispered.

He pulled the trigger, bouncing back from the force of the gun. I just heard the chime of the bullet hitting the can.

'I DID IT!' He yelled, raising his arms in victory, before turning around to me and planting his hands on my waist, picking me up like I was light as a feather. I let out a mix of a scream and a laugh before JJ lowered me to the ground and looked into my eyes- his bright with happiness.

In every cliché romance book or movie, the two protagonists who were 'deeply in love'  and obviously loved each other (but pretended that they didn't know the other loved them) would kiss- and for a moment, I hoped- no, Thought we were going to.

Before I could even register how close and intimate we were being, the boys had ran up to JJ and were jumping all around him, cheering and screaming, with Randolph filming all of it.

...

The handgun round went surprisingly well. Talia replicated my form perfectly, and hit an amazing 3 out of 5, the highest out of all of us! (not including Zayn or I).

We tried all of the other guns, and I felt so much nostalgia to when I had a normal life. When my brothers and I would be happy. Truly happy. No stress, no arguments, no judgement. When we could go and do what we wanted at leisure. When we had all the time in the world. When we were the perfect family.

Enough with the sad stories. Negativity doesn't get anyone anywhere.

Anyways, JJ was going to be blowing up the car. I was sitting in the back of one of the golf buggies that we were using to stay cool under.

JJ was much less uptight with the gun, and had thoroughly improved with his form. He raised the big gun and aimed at the distant car before pulling the trigger.

'HA, YA MISSED.' Tobi called out.

JJ shot again. He missed.

'YA MISSED' Tobi repeated.

JJ tried... didn't succeed.

'YA MISSED.' Tobi yelled again.

JJ lifted the gun up again. I could see in the corner of my eye that Tobi was getting ready to yell again. JJ hit the car.

The car burst into flames and a large mushroom cloud formed around it. Viddal got up and ran towards JJ, before JJ jumped onto Viddal screaming in success.

'Here's the keys.' Joel chuckled as JJ took the keys, laughing hysterically at how he had been given the keys after the had blown up the car.

I chuckled at the celebrations before Zayn walked up to the front.

'Thanks everyone for coming today, it was a pleasure to meet you, and I hope you enjoyed yourselves. Everyone get in the buggies and we can go back to the shop.' Zayn said happily, everyone cheering. I think they enjoyed themselves.

Joel got into the driving seat of the buggy I was sitting in, and Zayn came and sat in the back with me.

'Thanks for letting us all come here today on such short notice.' I smiled at Zayn.

'No problem. I really missed you and it was great seeing you again.' He smiled back. Not one of the smiles he used on attractive girls he thought were hot, but a genuine one. 

Genuine. That was something I missed.

'Anyways, what's new? Any girls?' I asked, raising my eyebrows at him. As kids we would always gossip, and were open books to each other. If anything ever happened- he was the first person I told.

'Nothing really serious.' He shrugged. 'But what about you? That JJ guy looked pissed when we hugged...'

'Oh well, it's a long story.' I shrugged it off.

'That's good, because we have a long journey which you can tell the story in.' Zayn smirked, interested.

'Fine. So remember Jake and Logan? Well we're all quite famous as YouTubers now. But Jake and Logan want to test their luck in boxing, so they decided to do an boxing match against other internet stars. Jake is boxing someone called Deji, and Logan is boxing JJ there.'

'Well then why are you with JJ?!' Zayn asked incredulously.

'I'm getting to it. Anyways, I met a girl Alissa who is also a YouTuber. We became good friends, and then I introduced her to Jake and Logan. Her and Jake started dating.

So on the day of the press conference, JJ calls me out on the stage calling me names. I go out on the stage and start deflating his ego. When I went back I met another YouTuber' Miniminter or Simon. We hit off and exchanged phone numbers- but keep in mind he has a girlfriend, and we only exchanged numbers because he's actually a fan!' I added quickly, noticing Zayn raise his eyebrows when I told him Simon asked for my number. 'So later than night, Simon asks me if I want to go clubbing with him and his mates- which included JJ. I asked Logan and Jake, and they said no. So I had to negotiate that I would sweet talk JJ and befriend him- lowering his time for training. Logan and Jake agreed, as long as Alissa went with me. 

When we got to the club, I payed for drinks- but asked the barman to slip in a drug of some sort into Nia's- JJ's girlfriend- drink. Well the barman did, and then Nia started kissing some random guy in the club. JJ saw and thought she was cheating. I took him back to his place, we sorted out our differences, and became friends. The next day I woke up and realised that Logan and Jake would be worried. I was driven back to Logan and Jake, and Alissa - she had left the club last night- so when I came back- all of them got really angry. Alissa called the girls something, and I defended then, then Jake suggested I should just leave, and my anger got the best of me- so I did! Then JJ said I could stay at his place, and... yeah.' I rambled on.

Zayn chuckled and shook his head. 'I don't blame Jake. But what you did is right. You probably need to get away from the house- especially since you've been living with them for... God knows how long. I'd go insane!'

'Exactly my thoughts.' I chuckled sadly.

'Oi, lighten up- it's weird seeing you sad. You we're always the bubbliest person I've known.' Zayn pinched one of my cheeks. I swatted his hand away before realising we had arrived back at the shop.

'It was nice to see you again.' I smiled, stepping out of the buggy.

'You too, Juicy, you too.' He responded. I hugged him tightly.

'Keep in contact?'

'Absolutely.'

'I'll see you round then.'

'Bye.'

----

Yes.

Zayn LOOKS like Zayn Malik... THEY ARE NOT THE SAME PERSON.

Okay, but on a real note, I kinda hate this chapter because it's so CRINGGGGEEEE. No shit though, I hate it. Maybe I'll go back and redo it later...??

Maybe.

Also, comment what other shit you think that Addie and the others should go and do this week! Comment what u want them to do, aaaaaaand maybe they will!

Anyways, byee <3.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94K 1.6K 38
[ ORIGINALLY TITLED Behzinga's Sister x KSI] Behzinga's abused sister was wiped clean from existence, it would seem. Her brother, friends, everyone h...
93.9K 862 45
@evasolanox liked your post @wroetoshaw followed you @evasolanox followed you @wroetoshaw unfollowed this user @evasolanox has blocked this user
89.2K 1.2K 39
(2018: Many of you will be pissed at me for saying this, considering you didn't get the chance to understand the Sidemen before JJ and Logan got into...
49.1K 526 44
When home is a person, it doesn't matter where you come from or what you've been through. Home is where you are loved fully and unconditionally, with...