Act Like You Love Me (lesbian...

By Eastsidestory

If Mitch knew her life was gonna be flipped upside down that she'd loved like she did it kill her to know tha... More

Ch. 1 The Break Up
Ch.2 Going To Jail
Ch. 3 Don't Hurt Her
Ch. 4 We Talked All Night
Ch.5 Promises
CH.6 I Really Like You
Ch.7 Kiss Me
Ch.8 Momma's House
CH.9 The Date
Ch.10 Momma In The Hospital
CH. 11 No Taking It Back
Ch.12 I Am Not My Mothers Child
Ch.13 Momma Don't Go
Ch.15 I Need You
Ch.16 Numb
CH. 17 Selfish
CH. 18 Promise Me
Ch.19 Never Goodbye
Epilogue
A/n
Love Wars
Question

Ch.14 I'm Falling For You

986 54 3
By Eastsidestory

A/n to the side is Jada once again I'm not very good at describing so yeah this the best I can do.
Anyways enjoy the story.
----
I saw everything and at that moment I didn't know how to feel about Kenya at that moment when Kenya let go of the woman whom I assume was Jada there that she was choking I had never seen Kenya anger until now, I never wanted to see of that anger again when I finally saw her let go of her, I see her turning around that when I decided to jet my ass back to the front. Hoping that she didn't see me.

"Mitch. " I heard my name and I stop frozen I was afraid to turn around. I didn't want to look at her but I knew I was gonna have to face her, my heart damn near dropped when I saw Kenya's face. She didn't look mad instead she looked like a deer caught in headlights, she was the one scared. But I should be the scared one.

Then her ex came out with a smirk on her face, I didn't have to look at Kenya to know she pissed off again, as Jada walked near me, and stopped pulling me close to it gave time to look her, she was beautiful, dangerously beautiful. I could why Kenya was with her. She lean closely to my ear and whispered.

"She'll do you, just like she did me back there... But that's only if I don't get to you first. " Shivers down my spine I feel so threatened at that moment; I pushed her away from me I look at Kenya and saw that she was about go after Jada as she laughs walking away I grabbed Kenya holding back.

"She's not worth it Kenya, " I said this was a form of deja vu but in a different situation, I keep trying to keeping her from going after Jada, and considering that Kenya was a hell of a lot stronger didn't help, "Kenya calm down you're scaring me. "
---------
A month later

I hadn't heard from Kenya in almost a month she won't take my calls or text. I talked to Khadijah and even she hadn't heard from her this was frustrating me. This whole relationship or whatever this was, frustrating me. I heard knocking in the door and making me stop thinking.

"Come in," I said frowning at the door, I saw the door open and there she stood there by the door frame a nervous look on her face we didn't say nothing to each other but I broke it, "you know usually I fall back ... But when it's done to me it kind pisses me off. " I finished glaring at her an amused smirk on her face, which annoyed me.

"In my defense I wouldn't necessarily call it falling back, more like I needed time away from you so I could explain myself. " Kenya said pushing herself of my bedroom frame and walking in she stopped at the edge of my bed. When usually she'd just get in bed with me.

"It took you over a month to figure out how to explain yourself?" I question her now she was scratching the back of neck but she answer me with the nod of her head.

"See that the thing, Mitch I hate explaining myself usually at this point I'm leaving that person without a explaination to why. But I can't do that with you? " Kenya spoke quietly and she looked dead in the eyes as she asked me this, "do you think I would hurt you physically? "

It was a question that sometimes cross my mind ever since I seen her kiss and then go to choking the shit outta ex in less than a minute had me thinking. I wasn't mad that she kissed I should be but I saw the how quickly she pushed her away. But it scared me to think that she could probably do me how she did Jada. I looked at her and a anxious look on her face as I sat there not answering her, I snapped out my thoughts.

"I don't know, would you I mean I already feel like I don't know you as So anything would come as surprise to me when it come to you."

----------

I wasn't surprised with her answer this was so hard for me to do to say to put out in the open, and because it was my past made this even harder for me to do. Because it something never wanted to discuss.

"What do you want to know then?" I asked it took Mitch by surprise I knew it did. I started biting all ready knowing what she was going to ask me and deep, deep, deep I felt like I was ready to tell her.

"Jada and you... Were you... Was she... Were you... Were y'all?"

"Was our relationship abusive? " I asked for me she nodded her head in response, and I answer with honesty cause there was no point in lying I mean she witnessed it herself, but sometimes you needed comfirmation to shit you didn't believe I took second thinking about how answer my own question, and now that I think about it there was no nice way to put it, "yeah it was abusive, it wasn't just me though we both put our hands on each other. Jada more so than me. There were times even the police had to be called almost all the time. "

I was telling the truth and nothing but the truth, I didn't need to lie, and I damn show didn't need too. I let Mitch analyze me, I keep eye contact. When she seemed like she was done analyzing me for that few seconds she asked another question.

"How long were y'all together ?"

"All through high school and my junior year in college... I was dumb enough to ask her to marry me. " I answered but hesitated at the late part, I could of lied about it but again what's the point?

"Oh, " Was all that came out her mouth, and she went silent, and everything about her demeanor to me she was upset with me, I knew it was bad I probably should of told her earlier, but I didn't want to lose her, I defiantly didn't want her thinking that I would put my hands on her. I was above doing it sure I had a temper but I had it under control... Sometimes.

"Look I understand if you don't want be with me, and I know I should of told you everything upfront, but I was scared you'd see me as an abusive ass hole. " I spoke, now I wouldn't look at her but I heard Mitch get up sat closer to me.
-----------
I move closer to her for the life of me I couldn't see myself not being without Kenya, sure I was scared but I felt like I could trust her not to hurt me. I lifted her head so she was looking at me again as I spoke.

"I don't know how many times I got to tell you I'm not going anywhere, anytime soon I'm falling for you, and I can't see myself being without you. Although the ass hole part I could agree with. "

She didn't say nothing but a small smile was on her face and gently hit me on the arm as I laughed; pulling her close to me I knew she wasn't going to tell me, but just her action would tell me everything I needed to know especially since she was at least trying to open up to me. I learned in kissed her and when she kissed me back it, this kiss was different in a good way. We laid down neither one of breaking apart from the kiss even when the lack of air was becoming a problem this time I bite her and she opens her mouth, but pulled she away.

"I need you in my life," Kenya spoke after a second of catching her breath, I was still trying to catch my breathe, I felt like that was her sort of way of saying I love you, it probably be the closest thing I get from so I took it as it was, "so I'm taking it you not going to anywhere even after all I just told you?"

I looked at Kenya with the duh look on my face I don't know if she realizes it, but the more she asked that question the more I wanted to just shake her and tell that I was never going leave her, I don't care if hell was rising and everybody was dying I was sticking with her till the end of time.

"Baby I'm not going no damn where, I mean everybody got flaws right? I'm not going to give you that nobody is perfect bullshit. Because it's the truth but things happen and I can't hold you to your past" I said smiling at her, she smiled back just a little bit.

Then it was silent no one said after that we just laid there, and watched tv well Kenya was I was stuck in my thoughts trying to imagine Kenya in a relationship with someone like Jada, I mean granted the woman was sexy as hell, but damn that bitch was crazy as fuck man. A few screw was missing from her head or something. She threatened me I didn't forget about it, I couldn't forget the look in her eyes were the look of someone who wanted to kill you. All of sudden I started trying to get Kenya attention, I hadn't realize she was sleep until turned around, stretched, turned around, and ever so slowly open her eyes.

"You woke me from my nap because?" Kenya said slightly glaring at me, but I couldn't help but notice the slight smile on her face, which made me smile right back at her but I need to focus on the matter at hand.

"Jada,"

"Yeah what about her?" Kenya asked sitting up her arms I sat up all the way up and ran my hands through my hair cause how was I going to ask this question without seeming like I was scared for my well being, cause I was I alway was.

"Is she crazy like is she, crazy like she might try and kill me crazy or is she crazy like her threat mean nothing and I don't have to have worry about nothing do I?"

She sat cussing under her breathe, she refuse to look at me, but when she did I felt like I wasn't going to like her answer. Instead of answering my she lifted up her shirt just a little bit before she spoke and point to her side where there were distinctly two scars on her side. Why I hadn't these before blow my mind.

"You probably can't see them anymore but on my right side she stabbed me, and kill me for trying to leave her and that was I'm 24 now when I was 22. So yes to answer question she might but I don't think she will. See Jada is crazy but she not stupid. "

I couldn't say nothing all I could do was stare at the scars on her, but not after she put her shirt down and when I looked at her, she avoided looking at me. It pained me that she has to go though all that.
------
Jordan P. O. V

"You think she's telling her everything?" Khadijah asked me as we walk around downtown from visiting Momma K it felt good outside it was no longer cold so fresh was very much needed.

"I'm sure Kenya's trying her best you know how she is. It's not like she's just going to become an open book towards Mitch. That's like hella impossible for Kenya to be open about anything. " I said as Khadijah wrapped her around my waist I giggle a little, I loved being in her arms, I loved being around her period. I looked up at her as she was nodding her then she sat us down on bench me her lap.

"I guess when you put it like that it makes sense." She spoke shrugging her shoulder and the it got quiet between us. Except for cars passing by and occasional person talking loudly on the phone that sat next to us, and looked at us like they hadn't seen a girl sitting on a another lap before. It irritated me but I let it go and continued to just chill with my girl.

"Marry me. " I heard all of a sudden I turn around to look at Khadijah it was so abrupt I thought heard wrong.

"W-what?" I quickly got off of her lap just to see if she was joking but the raised eyebrow and ring that she had pulled out her pocket. Told me differently I was shocked that she would me like that.

"Marry me Nay'shawn Jordan Jones be mine forever and always. I can't see myself without you and I damn sure don't want to start. I love you girl and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Sure this is not the best proposal but you know I've never been perfect with anything, and that why I got you cause you except me with my flaw and all. " I couldn't say nothing at all I was shock and happy as tears start falling down my cheek, and I forgot how to speak just like that I tried pinching myself to see if this was a dream. I looked at Khadijah who was look like she was trying not cry herself. I open my mouth to speak and give her answer, but for some reason I couldn't open my mouth to speak, to say yes to her and I could see the hopefulness to drain from her eyes.

"Say something Jordan anything, please."

-------

A/n Sorry that it's taking me so long to post I'm a senior in high school enough said.

Thoughts???

Vote,comment, or don't your choice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.7K 2.6K 84
Sequel to "Can't Sleep...Love". Mitch and Avi have had a crazy journey discovering their feelings and solidifying their relationship. ...
16.4K 249 18
What do you when the one you love just disappears? Simple you find them.
29.5K 764 39
How far would you go for someone you loved? 200 miles? How about across several continents? Luke knew he loved Julie the first time he laid eyes on...
Twisted By S.B.H

Teen Fiction

507 8 13
She misses him, she wonders if he ever thinks of her too now that he's gone. She needs to get over him and find someone new, so that's exactly what s...