Ch.14 I'm Falling For You

A/n to the side is Jada once again I'm not very good at describing so yeah this the best I can do.
Anyways enjoy the story.
----
I saw everything and at that moment I didn't know how to feel about Kenya at that moment when Kenya let go of the woman whom I assume was Jada there that she was choking I had never seen Kenya anger until now, I never wanted to see of that anger again when I finally saw her let go of her, I see her turning around that when I decided to jet my ass back to the front. Hoping that she didn't see me.

"Mitch. " I heard my name and I stop frozen I was afraid to turn around. I didn't want to look at her but I knew I was gonna have to face her, my heart damn near dropped when I saw Kenya's face. She didn't look mad instead she looked like a deer caught in headlights, she was the one scared. But I should be the scared one.

Then her ex came out with a smirk on her face, I didn't have to look at Kenya to know she pissed off again, as Jada walked near me, and stopped pulling me close to it gave time to look her, she was beautiful, dangerously beautiful. I could why Kenya was with her. She lean closely to my ear and whispered.

"She'll do you, just like she did me back there... But that's only if I don't get to you first. " Shivers down my spine I feel so threatened at that moment; I pushed her away from me I look at Kenya and saw that she was about go after Jada as she laughs walking away I grabbed Kenya holding back.

"She's not worth it Kenya, " I said this was a form of deja vu but in a different situation, I keep trying to keeping her from going after Jada, and considering that Kenya was a hell of a lot stronger didn't help, "Kenya calm down you're scaring me. "
---------
A month later

I hadn't heard from Kenya in almost a month she won't take my calls or text. I talked to Khadijah and even she hadn't heard from her this was frustrating me. This whole relationship or whatever this was, frustrating me. I heard knocking in the door and making me stop thinking.

"Come in," I said frowning at the door, I saw the door open and there she stood there by the door frame a nervous look on her face we didn't say nothing to each other but I broke it, "you know usually I fall back ... But when it's done to me it kind pisses me off. " I finished glaring at her an amused smirk on her face, which annoyed me.

"In my defense I wouldn't necessarily call it falling back, more like I needed time away from you so I could explain myself. " Kenya said pushing herself of my bedroom frame and walking in she stopped at the edge of my bed. When usually she'd just get in bed with me.

"It took you over a month to figure out how to explain yourself?" I question her now she was scratching the back of neck but she answer me with the nod of her head.

"See that the thing, Mitch I hate explaining myself usually at this point I'm leaving that person without a explaination to why. But I can't do that with you? " Kenya spoke quietly and she looked dead in the eyes as she asked me this, "do you think I would hurt you physically? "

It was a question that sometimes cross my mind ever since I seen her kiss and then go to choking the shit outta ex in less than a minute had me thinking. I wasn't mad that she kissed I should be but I saw the how quickly she pushed her away. But it scared me to think that she could probably do me how she did Jada. I looked at her and a anxious look on her face as I sat there not answering her, I snapped out my thoughts.

"I don't know, would you I mean I already feel like I don't know you as So anything would come as surprise to me when it come to you."

----------

I wasn't surprised with her answer this was so hard for me to do to say to put out in the open, and because it was my past made this even harder for me to do. Because it something never wanted to discuss.