Ch. 4 We Talked All Night

Edited some small changes

To your right is Khadijah aye y'all want know some funny stuff her name is really Khadijah.

----------

Kenya: Hey, Mitch you fine I'm just now finished working out you're fine like in a literal sense.✊

I smile when I got that read that response, I don't know why I did I just did. I also felt my cheeks warm up why am I blushing this is suppose go the other way around.

Me: You play sports?

9:09pm

Kenya: Yes and no

Me: What do you mean?

9:10pm

Kenya: I played Basketball, but now I don't anymore, but now I just travel a lot.

After I read that I frown a little bit, I guess she didn't like staying in one place for long.

10:11pm

Me: Oh so someone like me wouldn't have a chance huh? 😞😞

When I sent that Jordan had walked into my room and decided to just lay her ass on my bed, grab my remote; and change the channel.

"UM excuse me." I said playfully putting my phone down by my side; and glaring at her like I was going to do something, but in all reality I wasn't I was too tired from working and choking her whose name shall not be spoken. Jordan looked me the same way.

"You're excused nigga." She replied back rolling her eyes at me, I look that all really could do as she laughed me, I shake my head, and grab my phone again an look at to Kenya had replied back me, I smiled and unlocked my phone to respond back.

10:20pm

Kenya: 🤨🤨🤨 I never said that.

Me: oh my bad I'm getting ahead of myself.

I responded back I looked to see Jordan still in my room, laying in my bed, still smiling like the will always be, It was starting to annoy me why in the hell is she still in my room, don't this trick got a girlfriend to be entertaining or something like damn man.

"Don't you have something better to do?" I asked dramatically throwing my phone on the bed, and pouting, all Jordan has is the damn look on her face.

"Yeah my girlfriend, but she not here at the moment," She responded back looking at my TV then has the audacity to reach over me; grab MY Powerade and chug it down like it was hers, I look up to the heaven. Then glare at her when she threw in the trash.

"Thirsty ass, looking like Lil mermaid looking ass," I muttered some other things under my breath, but Jordan heard me being real close to me and shit; she hit me in my arm hard. All I could do was laugh, and shield myself before she got to my face to hit me there, nothing piss Jordan off like calling her by her real name, or calling her thirsty. It was hella entertaining if you asked me "ooh baby I like it rough." I faked moaned and that got her to hitting me in my arm. A look of disgust came on her face and she finally got her ass up out my bed.

"Ew."

I leaned over to the right side where she laid, smug look on my face and said.

"You weren't saying ew sophomore and junior year." That earn me a swift smack upside the head, I grab the back my head and glare at her she started laughing which gave me the chance to sit up and tackle her to the floor. We hit the floor with a big thud, her and I started wrestling as usual I was kicking her ass.