CH. 17 Selfish

-----

Next Morning

When I woke up I felt like someone was repeatedly banging my fucking head against a concrete pavement, I couldn't open my eyes. I know Kenya was by me because she was snoring lightly in my ear, I barely remember anything, but the one thing I do remember was the fact that my mom was gone.

"Punk ass wake up." I heard Khadijah voice I know it was her because Jordan would sit on me in yelled in my ear. I heard Kenya groaned and muttered under her breath. I felt the warmth that radiated off her was gone so I knew she was sitting up. 

"Fuck you want KD?" I heard Kenya groggy voice and I kind of got turned on by it like a lot.

"I wanna know when the hell-." I heard Kenya interrupt her cousin.

"Shushh damn bro are you trynna wake her up?"

For a second it got quiet like real quiet and I knew they were looking at me, so I acted I felt around the bed for Kenya and scooted close to her like I normally would I think I don't know I'm usually sleep. I sighed of contentment and try my damnest not to groan in pain.

I knew that it was good when the speaking resumed, but this time in a whisper didn't mean I couldn't hear them though.   

"When are you going to telling Mitch your leaving?" I almost cringed when I heard that Kenya was leaving me so soon?

"Damn can you let it go, I'll give you a hint I'm not telling her when she just lost her Mom." If I could open my eyes I know that Kenya was glare her cousin to death and her cousin the same the tension in my room was hella thick.

"You were just going to leave, when it came time for you to leave weren't you? Like you parents left you unannounced and very expected"

Kenya chuckled sarcastically and I pictured her rolling her eyes. I tighten myself around Kenya I felt her tense and then becomes calm when I did that.

"Fuck you," She whispered and her voice cracked, I did nothing after  that just the door slamming causing me to groan unintendedly.

-----

"You can stop pretending like you sleep now. " I said sighing and looking down at Mitch I knew she was faking it the second she moved closer to me.

"Fuck," I heard her mutter then under her breath I chuckled and lay down sighing as Mitch held onto head groaning.

"Can you keep at a whisper, this hangover is real right now." She opened her eyes barely and when she did she immediately closed them groaning. I scooted closer to her kiss her forehead and smirking.

"Nope." I popped the p and again Mitch attempted to opened her eyes to glare at me but that didn't last too long, no thanks to the hangover. 

"Bae please I feel like I'm being stabbed in the head with butter knives." She said over exaggerated just a lot I rolled my eyes and scoffed, "I saw that."

"Alright, alright I will, if you promise something." 

"Anything for you." Mitch said grinning again I rolled my eyes, but I couldn't help the smile that came to my face.

"Don't ever get drunk like that again." I turned serious and if Mitch could be serious she would but I had a feeling she hungover and still a bit drunk.

"I promise now can you please be a darling and get me painkillers and like maybe something to eat too. You be the best girlfriend everrr." Mitch said and I laugh just little bit and kiss head.

"Turn to your l right and you see that painkiller are on your side already. I'll go get something. "

"You MVP just know that and okay." She whispered lifting  herself up and kiss me, I return it and got putting on grabbing my clothes and other that left over here when I spent the night.  I also grab my towel and rag then I walked into the bathroom.