Ch. 1 The Break Up

>>>>> On the right is a picture of Mitchelle Mitchell aka Mitch Hope y'all enjoy the first chapter.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~

9:20pm

Mitch

"JA'ZELL HURRY UP GIRL, DAMN WE ABOUT TO BE LATE 'N' SHIT." I yelled out looking impatiently at my watch, then fixed my Polo shirt then checking to see if my hair was sticking up. Hell, we were only going to the movie nothing special. Besides, it's not like I was staying together with that hoe after this anyways. I heard shuffling around upstairs, she showed up looking like the thot that she was; had the nerve to roll her eye, slowly walked down the steps.

I wanted to drag her ass down the step but refrained myself from doing so immensely

"Nigga don't be rushing me, you act like we going somewhere important." Ja'Zell's annoying ass voice rang through ears, and I want to scream run up the last three steps that she was slowly descending from, and throttle her then and there, but instead I look at my watch again to see we only got like fifteen minutes until the movie was going to start, and I damn sure was not trying to wait hours and some minutes just to watch a movie with her.

I blew out a breath of air and glared at the girl who finally gets down the damn steps. She tried to kiss me when she reached me, but I turn around and just walked out the front door. I hear her mumbling something when I slammed the door and got into my baby Jessie a classic 1965 blue colored mustang every time I turned on the engine it purred like a cat that was getting scratched behind its ears. I loved this car more than I love sex... I'm lying but you get my point, right?

Anyways Ja'Zell came out of her apartment, I started my car and for a second I thought if I'd leave and just go to the movies by my damn self would she get the hint that I didn't want be with her? But thought against I'm not that much of horrible person.

When she got in she didn't say anything to me, so I shrugged turned on the car radio and drove off, 'Cut her off' a slight smile came on my face, and I couldn't resist myself but to rap the beginning.

"It ain't nothing to cut that bitch off

It ain't nothing to cut that bitch off

so what you saying, hoe?

You know I'm the man, hoe?

Nothing but a bird, I'mma leave you where you stand, hoe

Heard you got a man, hoe

Hope he understands, though

You ain't nothing but a creeper, baby I'm just saying though

Saying, though

It ain't nothing to cut that bitch off

It ain't nothing to cut that bitch of-"

I was cut off by Ja'Zell hitting me in my arm, I about damn near forget that I was in a car; and was about to kill the both of us but quickly got control of my car, and my temper, next thing I know she was going off. But all I can hear is.

"... What... The fuck do ... Mean Mitch..." Pause before I let her finish whatever she was saying I had pulled over by a nearby McDonalds.

Alright, un-pause.

"........................... I'm so done with yo stupid ass, Mitch." As Ja'zell said that a smile brought itself on my face and I gave off a look that said 'Oh really'

I let the look that was resident on my face come out of my mouth.

"Oh really, well then baby, you can just get the fuck up out my damn car. Walk yo boojee ass all the way home," I said she went to speak I interrupted her" hold up not finished matter fact you can lose my number, forget where I live. You can keep the apartment I helped you get; please you doing me a favor get the fuck up out my car. I hope to see you never in this lifetime, or the next."