Ch. 3 Don't Hurt Her

Minor editing

Picture of Kenya aka me.. Damn I look good don't I .... Nah I'm jp just read plz.

--------

"Excuse me, miss do you need any help." I asked politely, she turned around and my heart damn near dropped to my stomach and all of sudden I got really nervous. Up close I felt intimidated by her she had this cocky feeling to her or maybe it was just me.

"No, I'm good for now, but if I need help I'll call for you." She said sweetly then she smiled what she seemed to be flirtatious, but again my mind could be playing tricks on me. But I smile back will that's what I'm supposed to do anyways.

"Okay, my name is Mitch, just come up to the counter I'll be there." I said pointing to the check out place, she nodded her head then walked off, I walked back to the counter where Lena was just looking at me confused.

"Don't think to much, you might hurt yourself girl." I said smugly as I got behind the counter, she rolled her eyes, and that's when Jordan came from the back. She probably just now getting done with calling businesses so we could get more clothes, watches, and shoes. She leaned her head on the counter and dramatically sighed.

"Never ever let me do stocking in the back again , that shit is hard." She said she all drama queen like, I swear she should be a actress. I chuckle and lay my head on the counter also with a smug look on my face.

"Maybe next time you won't slam the door in my face now will you?" I replied back she glared at me and I still had this smug look on my face.

"You are so freaking lucky I can't cuss you out right now." Jordan said laugh all three of us laugh, I stop though, and try to find the girl again. It didn't take me long though, it wasn't hard though considering she was tall, and her Mohawk her made her stand out.

"Go check on her again." Lena said but I shook my head no I was going to wait until she came to me. Jordan looked confused for moment than she turn around, and looked to where Lena and I were looking at, she look and me again then a silent but devious look came on her face.

Oh shit.

_____

Jordan's P.O.V

"Give me one second." I said as soon as I figured out who Mitch and Lena were looking at I knew Lena didn't want her number, but knew Mitch surely did she was just waiting for her to come up to the counter or checkout center to ask for help. Then when she help her she slickly ask for her number. Trust me I would know that's how she got me to be her girl sophomore year in high school she was just so damn smooth.

Anyways I got away before Mitch could grab me. I was making my way to the girl in the shoe section she had two different converses in her hand on was grey and the other one multicolor in the other hand she was looking like she having a hard time deciding.

As I got closer I felt like I knew just by the way she was standing made me realize I knew her ass from anywhere.

"Kenyatta." I found myself saying loud enough for her to hear to me, she froze for a second then put the shoes she had in her hands back. She turn around with her face scrunch up like I know she but I saw her smiling she once she realize it was me. She walked up to me and put her hand on my face gently slapping me on purpose. I glare at her and her smile turning in a slight smirk etching its way on her lips.

"You lucky I recognize you otherwise I'd be cussing yo ass out for calling me that ugly ass name."

"To think that the traveling would change you, Kenya that was a lie." I said taking her hand off my face and pulling her in for a hug. Boy had it been a minute she let go of my face and smirked.