CH. 18 Promise Me

Athena uptop yasss let me stop before I get in trouble lol

Enjoy
-------
I got my answer of was Kenya going to tell me if she was leaving, she told me no and then we got into a arguement and Kenya slamming the door as she was walking out. This was not how I wanted to start my day.

Now I was at the in the shittiest mood at my store. Last place I wanted be and yet I was here.

"Mitch can we talk?" I looked up and saw Antony in my face and since business was really slow anyways I decide to do it, and let Lena took my place at the cash register and my brother/uncle whatever and I walked to the back, and I stared him for the longest if he thought I was going to be starting the conversation with him, he thought wrong.

"Look now that Momma has pass-."

"Lets cut the bullshit apology, let's forget that Momma is gone for a second, let us forget that I punched you in the jaw and broke my hand, and boy let us definitely forget that I found out that my Momma wasn't actually my Momma." I said pausing for a second trying not get emotional, because just to much was happening to me and I was damn tired.

"We have been though some much over these past six months, lets just forget about it all please." I didn't mean to sound like I was begging that was the last thing I wanted to sound like I was doing.

"If that what you want to do then, I'm down." Antony said then he pulled me into a hug, smiled into it as much as I didn't want admit it I missed him.

"I missed you bro." I said into his chest I didn't need his reply cause I felt it in his hug he missed me too.

"I missed you too lil sis"
-------

"Kenya why are you talking to me when you should be telling Mitch that you were going to tell her about you leaving." Katrina was scolding me through Skype I rolled my eyes it was midnight over there it has just hit midafternoon for us.

"Because she's hard headed and stubborn and thought when I said no I meant it." I said mugging Katrina as she laughed at me hell I wanted to laugh too.

"Sound like someone I know." She said stopped laughing and raised a eyebrow at me I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not stubborn nor am I hard headed." I said crossing my arm probably look like a child to her, but what ever.

"Oh damn I forgot you childish too, look Kenya you better go talk to her before I find away to Indiana and beat your ass for being stubborn." Katrina calmly said rolling her eyes as I kiss my teeth I hated when she did that acted like my mother instead of my friend.

"I'll talk to her no need too play mom Trina, I'll talk to her dang," I replied playing with my phone before looking back Katrina giving me the straightest face it almost comical, "what?"

"Now Kenny, NOW."

-------

"Hey Tasha this Mitchelle uhm I know you probably busy, but when you get this message uh call me bye I love you, again call me when you get a chance."

I hung up the phone and tried to keep my cool, right now I told everybody take the day off since business wasn't too tight. But really I just wanted to be alone in my thoughts. Dangerous thing to do I know but I do it better when I'm alone.

"So you know I can steal something with your head down like that right?" The voice said I looked up thinking it was Kenya, but I was wrong.

"A- Athena?" I question my eyes were straight playing tricks on me. She smiled at me, I didn't know how to feel at first.