Ch.10 Momma In The Hospital

Understanding Kenya is like understanding a rock....

-----

"I do too, but I gotta tell you something." She said she looked scared and vulnerable, those are two thing that didn't mix. I would know she sighed and we walked over to the couch. I didn't know how feel about what was about to be said but I damn sure had feeling that I wasn't most likely going to like it.

"What is it?" I said looking at at her but she'd avoid looking at me this was starting scare the fuck out me like what this her way of telling she does want be with but she can't cause she got somebody else that'll make her happy, and I definitely would get friend-zoned. Then I thought no that couldn't be it you do kiss someone you friend-zone.

"I haven't been completely honest with you." She said quietly, this was completely scaring the fuck out me, I felt like my heart was about to fly out my chest, I couldn't lose my composure just yet whatever is, I had to be.

"What is it?" I said calmly even though deep down I was scared as fuck.

"Remember that first night we spoke and we were talking about first loves?" Kenya asked me I nodded my head confused to where this was going but I was caught off guard, but nodded my head not understanding where this was going, "I lied about not having one."

For a minute I just sat there, and looked at her though, not mad or nothing just not happy that I might could be her first.

"Why did you lie?" I questioned her she look at me with no expression in her face, like she was getting tired of the conversation, but I knew it was just her facial expression.

"It's not something I like talking about or really even thinking about." Kenya answered me she looked scared she might think I wasn't going to end things with her all ready. But I wasn't going to I just got her why let something small destroy something that just started?

"I understand but promise me something." I said sighing heavily as she looked me in my eyes like she was willing to do anything, " promise me you will one day you'll tell me one day."

"I will, but I have something else to tell you and I don't know how you'll take it." Kenya said this time she looked nervous about this more than anything else, this made me nervous.

"What is it?" Was all I could say I looked at her side ways.

"I ran into my first love at the game." She whispered it so quietly I barely could hear her. But one question ran through my mind at that point but I asked couldn't asked I was so scared to get the answer.

"Please tell me nothing happened, no what never mind don't just ke-."

"Nothing happened, I hate that bitch with a passion, no way in hell would I ever let that ungrateful, conniving bitch touch me again... Plus I would never cheat on you." Kenya interrupted me quickly a disgusted look came on my face, but some part knew she was lying about hating that girl, but for now I was going to let it slide one day I was going get her to open up to me I was determined to do so.

I felt relief though, I grabbed her hand and walked to my room, I open the door; Kenya let go of my hand and plopped herself on my bed with a grunt. I chuckled and go to my draw grabbing my pj's I starts to get undressed, but felt eyes on me I let go of my shirt and smirk grabbing my shirt again.

-----

Mitch was teasing the absolute fuck outta me right now, she was taken off her clothes ever so slowly, but as slow and torturing as it was she was finally in her sport bra and Scooby Doo boxers briefs, I tried not laugh but not the point see reasons like this is why I work out it keeps me from doing something that's Mitch and me might regret or maybe not hell you never know.