CH. 11 No Taking It Back

To the side Jada, play the song if you can it call Pretty Again By J-Jon it don't fit nothing in the story I just like the song
____

1:25am

As Kenya and me walked in I felt kenya's arm shaking under me as we walked in I didn't think she like hospitals I think she was scared of them. I smiled at that she scared to be in a hospital yet she took me to one just to see my mom I was grateful for that. We got to a receptionist on the computer until she noticed us.

"How may I help you two?" She said smiling flirtatiously and looking at me I was taken back by it but smiled politely at her, and I looked up to see Kenya throwing dagger at the receptionist who was not paying her no mind. I smirked if I didn't know no better I'd say she jealous.

"I'm looking for Ms. Kandace Carter." I said and held on to Kenya she looked like she wanted to punch her, but the only then holding her back was me. The receptionist didn't pay her no mind and typed. Until she found what she was looking for then looked up at me still smiling.

"She here you just have to wait on a doctor to come and say something but gi-"

"If you finish that sentence." Kenya said giving a look that could kill at her, she was shaken but everything about that sentence ran chills down my spine yet turned me on a lot, and scared me all in one the receptionist looked scared but she ended telling where to go.

"Thank you." I mumbled toward than we walk off, and had a smile the whole way towards us walking Tasha was nowhere to be seen she was probably trying to find something out about our mom.

I sat down as Kenya was getting ready to sit down, but was quickly pull back up by Khadijah.

"What the fuck Khadijah?!" Kenya said as she was pulled away I got confused so Jordan laid head on my shoulder and smiled at me sadly.

"I'm glad you came, even if that meant Kenya dragging you here." She stated I didn't just nodded my head not really wanting to say much.

"Why are you here just 15 minutes ago you didn't want to go now all of sudden you here, where were you whe-"

"Finish that sentence Antony and I swear on everything that's good, I will compliment your eye like your cheek." I interrupt him glaring him, I don't know why all of sudden Antony wanted to piss me off, 'what did I do to him?' I thougt to myself Antony smacked his lips and glared right back at me.

Jordan grabbed my shoulder and pulled me back and as if she sensed the tension Tasha came rushing towards us. She smiled sadly at me but glared at Antony.

"I'm glad you decided to come... Thought I was gonna have to dragged you here at some point," She said than she picking my hand that was hurting she looked at me then, "you are gonna get this check out right?"

"Yeah later." I said flinching just a little bit as she tried to move my fingers, she just nodded her head, didn't say nothing else.

"Is this the Kadace Carter family?" A doctor question looking older than he really was he look tired, and he going bald just a little.

"Yes she our Mom." Everyone said but Jordan spoke in unison, Jordan moved her head from my shoulder and everybody focus on the doctor wanting to know if everything was all right with our mother. The doctor sighed and right there I knew nothing was all right with my mom.

"Well your Mother is in stable condition, but her cancer has advanced and is spreading rapi-."

"Wait cancer, momma got cancer," I interrupted the don't everybody else was just as in shock as I was, except for Antony who knew this whole time I didn't know how to feel all I knew was I needed to blame someone and Antony was that person, "you know this whole time, and you didn't tell nobody. You didn't think that would be important to tell us"