CH.9 The Date

Enjoy

-------

2 weeks later

It's been a minute since I talked to Kenya, maybe once or twice, and every time we did I just keep it short, or ignored her when she'd text or called me. Jordan and Khadijah would try an get me to talk about how I felt about my momma being really sick, I didn't want to at all I want was to just be left alone for a few days that's all I wanted was just to be left alone, but people just don't  seem to be get that.

"So like I know I ignore people, a lot... But if it's one thing I hate it's being ignored myself, especially if I really like you." I heard a voice that made smile, I turn around, and see Kenya leaned up against my door frame her arms crossed over her chest, and she didn't looked too happy either instead she was frowning.

"Sorry its just a lot of shits been going on," I said sitting up in my bed, and sighing deeply I ran my hand through my hair, "and how'd you get here? Not that I mind you being here or nothing.

"Khadijah and Jordan, and I know." She said still leaning on my door frame, it was starting to bug me that she wouldn't just come in. I sat up in my  bed, and beckoned her to come in, she did and stood on at end of my bed her arm still cross.

"Look I really don't want to talk about so-.."

"Who said I wanted to talk about it?" Kenya interrupted me I was taken back but how blunt it came out,"maybe I wanted to talk about the weather and how shitty it is, maybe I just wanted a kiss, and maybe I would want to ask you out hell I don't know Mitch possibilities are endless when it comes to me."

I smiled a little bit, and chuckled a bit, man this girl was something else.

"Okay, so you asking me out now then?" I said grinning, she shrugged her shoulders and uncrossed her arms and moving one to the back of her head a sly smile on her face.

"Hell yea," She said making me laugh it, I forgot how goofy acting she could be some times. I pretended to act like I was thinking about it, then I nodded my head yes, "I also asked for a kiss too, but whateva." I laughed and got out my bed.

"My breathe stink though." I said when I got out the bed and walk towards her and my arms around her waist and she wrapped her arm around my neck; shrugs her shoulder.

"So your point is?" Kenya responded back than kiss me anyways her way saying she didn't care, I tried to bite her button lip, but she pulls back, I pout and she grins at me mischievously, "mhm please don't bite my lip you might start something you can't finish."

I chuckled, and raised my eyebrows was that a challenge? Oh how I love being challenged.

"What you trynna say, I can't handle you?" I asked moving my hand a little bit lower then I hand before she smirks, and poke nose like I'm a child.

"Oh baby I know you can't handle me." She said then she let's me go but I don't let her go instead I move my arm low closely almost touching her ass.

"Is that a challenge?" I said raising my eyes up to her eye level, she giggled just a little bit, but keep the smirk on her.

"It's really not a challenge if you don't gotta work hard for it." She said that and I swear I nearly died and went to heaven right there, right at that moment. It took everything in me not to just take her right here. But I didn't, I knew what it would mean if I did give her what she honestly wanted I didn't want that to happen instead I chuckle, shake my head and let her go.

"You're something else know that?" I said sitting down on the edge of my bed, and Kenya sits next to me, so I lay my head on her shoulder. She wrapped a arm around her and laid we ended up laying back together on my bed.