Ch.13 Momma Don't Go

Two weeks later
Saturday
1:45pm

A lot of things happen two weeks my car was finally done I couldn't drive back because my wrist. But Jordan did it for me especially since I didn't want see Lance, I really hadn't seen anybody Kenya had to go to California for couple days, but other that she was always with me. As far me going to work I went I avoided Antony I didn't want speak to him. Nor did I want talk to Tasha I really just want them two to leave me alone until I could speak to them both in rational manner.

Today was the day I was going to finally visit my I don't know what to call her now but shit I was going to visit just to get some answer. But mostly cause I wanted to see my mom.

"Hey. " Kenya said as she pulled me into a hug, I love her hugs they make feel safe. But anyways I said hey back and we kiss, I try and bite her lip but she moves and raises her eyebrows.

"What?" I asked innocently making her roll her eyes and let's go of me, laughing she poked my nose making me laugh as she said.

"One day you gone bite my lip and you gone regret biting my lip when you end up against a wall." I smirked and brought her to me.

"Awww baby you ain't know, I like it rough." I responded back the look on her was priceless so much that I start cracking up.

"Ohmygod just have sex already." It was Khadijah who said that. She was standing with Jordan her, who was nodding her in agreement.

"Shut up Khadijah." Both Kenya and I said in unison. Khadijah rolled her eyes walked Jordan into the kitchen.

"You ready." Kenya spoke and I reluctantly nodded my head in all honesty I wasn't ready. But I knew I needed to see my mom soon. Even though I didn't want see her in a hospital sick, nobody ever wanted to see they mom in the hospital.

"Yeah I'm ready." I said with fake confidence, I grab my key that were in my jacket pocket, and walked outside because I knew if I didn't I would try to run to my room. The snow was melting now. But the sky was kind of gray and depressing.

Kenya was behind me her car keys in hand I walked to her car even though I really wanted to get into my mustang. I sighed 3 more week in I could drive my baby. I got in the car as she got in and in started it. As usual it was music that I never heard of playing as she drove off.

"Do you ever play songs that are on the radio?" I asked curiously and she looked at me smiling just a little bit.

"Sometimes, but I get tired of listening to the same songs very quickly, though I got Drake, J Cole and all them other people." She said as stopped at a light, I smiled and nodded my head looked out the window. Then her phone started ringing she had Bluetooth in her car so it rang through the speakers.

She look at the caller ID that showed up on the car and sighed.

"Who's Katrina?" I asked a little too demanding, Kenya laughed and then just smiles at me as she said.

"You'll see," Then she answered and screaming ran through the speaker.

"BEST FRIENNNDDDD!" Kenya yelled as soon as the screaming calmed down on the other end. She did that just for me.

--------

"Hey,goofy ass what you doing?" Katrina said chuckling though the other end I chuckled too and looked at Mitch who was just looking at me.

"I'm with my girlfriend just driving around. How's Japan working out for you?" I answered somewhat truthfully. Katrina was  in Japan for 6 years, I would of been went with her but I had told my boss that I needed 2 months off before he could actually tell me that I was right now I just wanted to spend time with Mitch and everybody else before I left again for a long time again.