Ch.5 Promises

Changes

A/n A thousand veiws man thats may not be a lot to some, but to me that alot thanks for reading.
-------

"Tasha what are you doing here?" I said coming from shock it was rare for her to come to my house usually I'm over there visiting my nieces Mia and Asia. Tasha looked at Khadijah, and Jordan and they all looked at me like I was stupid.

"She forgot like I knew she would." Jordan said shaking her head, and I walked more in the kitchen more confused then ever.

"Will she was drunk off her ass when Tasha asked soo." Khadijah countered are they for real talking about me like I'm not in the kitchen like really.

"How was I supposed she going to drink like that, I didn't know she get drunk like did at the party." Tasha said in a defensive tone, I still was confused now and annoyed.

"Um I'm right here, inform me on what I forgot." I said getting annoyed with everyone, they look at me again then Jordan gave me a plate of food, and I set it down. Everyone look at me and smile I know all those smiles, I knew all them smiles all too well. I started rapidly shaking my head no everybody started laughing.

"You made a drunk promise, in my book lil sis that's a promise. " Tasha said smirking Jordan and Khadijah all start snickering and laughing thinking this was funny, I hated breaking promises, deals, anything that had to with peoples feeling, I couldn't find myself to break it. But this one I had to, I had some many things to do.

"I can't go to church Tasha, I got things to do today I don't know if you seen my car but I have to go to see Lance and, I need to go up to the shop up," see there I go making promises, but saw look she give me when I mentioned Lance to my sister, but just as it was there it was gone " next time I'm going swear to... Err Bob?" I hold out my pinky finger to seal the promise Tasha shakes her head, but held her pinky out hung out her; connect together she bring to her lips and kiss our two pinkies.

"It sealed now so next time be ready to go to church, or I'm kicking your ass." She said in what I hope was a playful manner.

"It's a promise, tell Mia and Asia that I'm picking up them up on Friday." I said grinning at her, she nodded her, and got up out the chair, giving me a hug, then Jordan and Khadijah then began walking out the until she stopped then turned around to look at me one last time.

"You know if Grandpa was still alive, and he saw that Mustang he'd kick your ass?" Tasha said somewhat serious but I knew differently my Grandpa would to be honest if he was still living, and I showed him the car, he'd probably laugh that laugh I missed hearing so much get out he rocking chair, grab me roughly by my shoulder, look me dead in my eyes and say something along the lines of.

" You beat that bitch ass right?" Not that he, himself would beat a woman just that he knew how much this car meant to me.

I laugh at my own thought that no one was in on then look at her when I stopped; smiling softly at her.

"No he wouldn't." Was all I said; she shook her the left.

------

A couples hours later and I was trying to get my car, to the car shop Jordan had said that she was going to open up for me since I had so much other shit to do. Still every now and then I would find myself still looking at my phone to see if Kenya had sent reply to my text message.

I was starting to give up hope that she would ever reply to me.

Khadijah who was still with me for some reason unbeknownst to me was still with me, and I guess she notice my attitude because she wrapped a arm around my shoulder.