Rolex

By ArMY_bts07

"If you think I would give you my virginity just for that rolex, you'd better think again before I give you a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 17

288 19 10
By ArMY_bts07

"I never see you bringing Elise to school before." I stated as I kept my eyes on the road ahead of me. My hands holding the steering wheel and feeling the expensive material of this car. This man rich RICH.

"So, you're saying you've been stalking me all this time?"

And It didn't need anymore time for me to roll my eyes out of annoyance. This guy and his love for his self. "I would have noticed if you ever bring this car to school. I mean it's a mustang!" and you think I would never notice them if they ever come to my school!? It's literally my crush! Car version!

"It's Elise." he simply corrected me and I had to turn to him and give him a are you serious right now face. A smile came crawling on his face, probably satisfied with my reaction but he held them back by bitting his lower lips. And he thought it was a good idea to do that!? Thank god I was driving and I hate him, or else I would have jumped him right here right then.

God, here it comes again my horny PMS. Its okay, I know I'm not the only one feeling this on that time of the month.

"Where do you even got the name though? Why Elise? No no, let's start with this, why do you consider this car a girl to begin with?" I questioned him. But really though, I was so curious about it.

"Elise is a cute name."

He simply shrugged his shoulder off and snuggled deeper into his seat. I literally cringed when I saw him do that when his hair was still completely wet. I felt like throwing a tantrum and pulling his head out of there immediately but then, I remember. It's his car. It's up to him what to do. Other than that, I came to realise he didn't really mind getting his car wet because few night ago, he literally laid me down, who completely drenched with lake water, on his backseat.

And despite everything, his car still smelled so nice.

I don't want to know the amount of money this kid been spending.

"So, you name her Elise just because you think it's cute?"

"Yes but mostly because my little sister like the name so much." and this one got me to snap my head to look at him who had his eyes on his phone. My jaw dropped.

"You have a little sister?! Why I never know about that?" my eyes literally wide open when I heard this. I meant there was no doubt that I would walk by a group of girls talking about him and his squad everyday but never did I ever heard about him having a little sister. And he even named the car because of her.

Aren't that just cute?

He even find Jimin a tutor. Even though I was practically forced into this, I just found it heartwarming.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw him looking at me. An amused smile playing on his lips, "We're not even friend, you don't need to know that."

I scoffed when he deadpanned me with my own words yesterday and muttered under my breath, "Should have come out with something orginal."

He took his moment to chuckle at me, leaving me all annoyed before he finally opened his mouth and answered me with, "Her name is Anna. Maybe you should visit her someday? I believe she would love that. She has always want a sister."

I didn't really fond of little kid because they always got on my bad side but from the way Jungkook just casually asked me to meet her, I don't think she is one bad little girl. Or so I thought.

"I'm not sure. I don't think there will be a day where you need me in your house. Unless you bring her to Jimin or something, maybe we could arrange something." I suggested and pressed the brake when we reached the traffic light. I let my hand brushing against the circle of the steering wheel as I waited for the light to turn green.

"Can I ask you something?" my head turned to face Jungkook. His gazes went from his phone to my green eyes and suddenly, I felt my heart picked up its pace. I was feeling so nervous to ask him anything with him looking at me so intensely like that. "I-I have been wondering about this for so long and I want to ask so many times before but I'm scared to know the truth."

Jungkook put his phone aside and turned his body slightly, facing me. A curious look on his face. "What is it Scarl?"

"Can you.. can you tell me what really happened that night at the party? Is it.. Is it true that I strip in front of you guys? And that I gave your friend a.. a you know a hard time?" my cheeks burned and I knew he could easily see the blush on my face. I already expected this to happen but I just went for it. The thought of it been killing me. I wanted to know who is this PeterPan guy and I wanted to know if what Jungkook's friends told me before is truth or not. Is it true that I strip in the party, that I give his friend a boner? Is it true that I flash them.. everything?

If I found out who drugged the brownies that night, I would chop his head off!

I was looking at everywhere but him and I blamed the traffic light for taking so long to turn to green. I just wanted to focus on something. But eventually, I let my gazes to fall on him and it irritated me to find him bitting his lower lips, holding back a what I could guess a teasing smile.

"Oh come on. Stop teasing me! It's killing me to even ask you this!" he laughed at me and I rolled my eyes. To embarrassed to face him, I decided to focus on the red light and I was more than grateful when it turn to green. Good, now I could focus on driving.

But then, my heart dropped when he just casually answered with, "You got everything right, Scarl."

"Please stop telling me jokes."

"I'm not joking, Scarl. You did. You gave him a hard time as you said it and yes, you even striped for us."

I gulped down the lump in my throat and sucked in my bottom lips. I could feel the heat crawled up to my neck and right now, I was not surprised if I turned into a clown. I was blushing so hard.

"What.. what did I do to him?"

He shrugged his shoulder so casually, "You gave him a lap dance. Kind of sexy."

My jaw dropped. Oh my god, I can't even imagine myself doing it and he said I did it sexily. Oh god, if I die one day, please do not replay this scene to me!

"Who is it? To whom did I do that?" I stole a quick glance at him and I felt even more red when I watched him already looking at me. Amusement evident on his face.

"PeterPan."

PerterPan again!?

I groaned and ran my hand over my face, "Who is this Peterpan? Can't you just tell me already!?"

He crossed his arms over his chest and shook his head, "Not my story to tell. All I know, one day he will reveal his self to you."

I pulled my eyebrows together. "When is that? It's been a month and he didn't even give me a sign or something."

I entered the gate to the hospital and went around to find a vacant spot to park the car.

"You seems frustrated. You can't possibly have a crush on him right?" Trust me or not but this question made me to think for a while. I don't know if I could call it a crush or not but I do be thinking about this Peter pan more than I should.

I pulled the car over and without turning off the engine, I went to face him. "That's so funny of you to think I would crush on someone I don't even know."

"It could happen. I mean you literally gave him a lap dance, strip for him and he saved you from getting raped, bringing you out of the party-"

I had to stop him by holding my hand up when said the r word. I knew this Peterpan kept me safe at the hotel and even provided me and Taehyung food the next morning but I never knew I was so close to get r worded. Instantly, I saw the night in the wood flashed in front of me. My eyes was wide open in alert and my breathing rate increased rapidly. I saw everything that happen on the night with Namjoon. Those eyes. Those smile. Those smirk. Everything that I once loved in the past. My heart was beating so loud underneath my chest. I didn't know where I was at the moment, everything around me brought me back to the wood. So dark. So scary. It was getting hard to breath and I felt the tears pooling in my eyes.

I-I was getting r-raped?

I was almost breaking down until a hand cupped my right cheek, tapping them gently. "Hey Scarl. Scarl! Are you okay? Snap out of it."

The dark surrounded me just now vanished into the thin air and I was met with a worried Jungkook. A tear instantly slipped out of my eyes and he was quick to wipe it away with his finger.

I felt slightly relaxed when he cupped my face with both hands and looked at me with those beautiful pair of galaxies in his eyes. "You're okay, Scarl. Nothing happened to you that night. I can promise you that."

"How- how do you know? I was woken up in someone else's shirt, Jungkook. He might do something to me!" another tears dropped from my eyes and this time, instead of letting him wipe them away, I did it myself.

His hands when from my cheeks to the back of my neck, his thumbs caressing my jaw. This small gestures somehow calmed me down slightly, "Trust me, Scarl. Nothing happened to you. He didn't let that fuckface touch you. Trust me."

My eyes fell to the space between us. "Did he tell you all this?"

He was hesistant at first but then he nodded his head. "You can trust me."

"You really can't tell me who is this PeterPan?" I wiped the remaining tears and looked at him. Hope glinted in my eyes.

He gave me a small smile as his fingers went to tugged a strand of hair behind my ears, "One day Scarl. One day."

I knew there was no way I could persuade him to tell me about this Peterpan so I just nodded my head. He flashed me his beautiful smile and helped me to unfasten my seatbelt. I muttered a thank and grabbed my black backpack with me as I got off the car. Just when I was about to wear them, Jungkook snatched the bag away from me and hang in on his shoulder.

"I can carry it myself." I told. I was still embarrassed about the fact that I just cried in front of him but I tried to act like nothing happen.

"I may be an ass, but I'm also a gentleman."

I snorted at that, "Whatever you say, Jeon." a smile instantly climbed up his lips and I had to fight back a smile just from watching it. "By the way, your hair is still wet."

He raked his fingers into his wet hair, "Is it that bad?"

My eyes trailed down the single drop of water rolling down his face. I nodded my head, "Totally bad."

He asked for the keys and opened the bonnet of his car. Then, he pulled out a small towel from the Nike bag. I leaned my back against his car and just watched as he dried his hair off with it.

Few seconds later, he stood in front of me. "Is it okay yet?"

I looked at his hair and when I saw the few drop of it still running down his neck, I didn't even think twice to grab the towel in his hand. He looked at me with confusion on his face as I gestured him to bend down a little. I reached for his neck and I had to take in a deep breath when I noticed how his eyes never left my face as I tried to wipe all the remaining water on his neck.

I stood on my tiptoes to reach for the back of his head but I was surprised by him wrapping his arm around me to steady me. I gulped the spit in my mouth and quickly dried his hair off with the towel. Then, stood back on my feet and just like that, I was held hostage in his brown galaxies. There was something about his eyes that always left me breathless and hyperventilate. There were so beautiful. So many codes in his eyes that I was yet to crack and I was so curious about it. So glorious.

When I realised that we're both just staring into each other eyes, I quickly wipe the front part of his hair and pulled myself away from him. His hand fell back to his side.

"Thank you." he told and I just nodded my head.

I couldn't trust myself at the moment. There was so many weird things happening to my body and I didn't want to know what kind of illness I was experiencing. I refused to know.

He pulled the hoodie up his head and we went inside. Jungkook didn't even have to show the nurse the VIP pass because all the nurse in this floor seemed to know him really well. I believed he came here so often to get all the nurse to know him.

He pushed open the door to Jimin's room and a smile immediately created upon my lips when I saw Jimin on the couch, scrolling through the Netflix. He seemed so engrossed doing that to even notice me and Jungkook.

"Someone looks bored." a big smile hovering my lips as I neared him.

"Scarlet!" he snapped his head to my direction. An equal big smile on his face. Then he turned to nod at Jungkook. "I thought you're coming after practise."

Jungkook plopped himself on the sofa, "I skipped."

And that was all Jimin needed from Jungkook before he turned his head towards me, the same smile on his lips. He's in his white hospital gown and I couldn't help a grin on my face. This guy is just so cute. "You want something before we start?"

"No. I'm good." I took a seat opposite of them and pulled out the Calculus books from it. We talked on a phone last night and both Jimin and I agreed to start with calculus today. Jimin dissappeared to his closet and I raised my eyebrow when he took out a foldable desk.

Just when I was about to tell him that this coffee table in between the sofas was enough, he stopped me with a "I'm not going to change anything on that table. I'm not one to put everything back on its place."

I should have noticed how occupied the table are with multiples devices and gadgets. The macbook, the phone, the headphone, joysticks, some snacks, and even few comics splattered over it. Typical.

"Sounds good." I agreed with him and followed him towards his bed. Unlike those typical hospital bed, Jimin's bed has quite a space for both of us to sit on it with a medium sized foldable table in the middle. He climbed on the bed and sat leg-crossed. I copied his action and sat opposite him.

While I waited for Jimin to get ready with his book and everything, I turned to face Jungkook and I had to raise my eyebrow in disbelief when I saw Jungkook already had his eyes closed.

"He must be so tired to fall asleep that fast." jimin's voice was what bringing me to face him back. His soft gazes met mine. "You guys are friends now?"

I pursed my lips and shook my head, "Nope. We will remain acquaintance."

A disbelief smile crept upon his lips, "Oh really." his eyes then trailed to Jungkook who had fallen asleep on the sofa before they went to met mine again, "I thought there would be some progress."

"There will be no progress between us. I don't want to lose a friend once the deal between us is off."

He flipped open the thick book in front of him, "I don't know what's the deal between you guys but I believe it didn't stop you to stay being friend."

"Its hard." I admitted, going through my notes. "I have a best friend and they can't even stand each other's sight. How am I going to befriend both at the same time?"

He nodded his head, finally understand. "I see. Kind of complicated. It will lead to you getting a new friend but hurting the other one." I twitched my lips and I felt my cheeks burning when I caught him staring at my lips. "Is it Kim Taehyung?"

I lift my eyes up when he mentioned Taehyung out of nowhere, "What?"

"The one who can't stand Jeon Jungkook." I looked at him for a second, before a chuckle left my mouth, "I forgot we're going to the same school."

He drew his lower lips between his teeth, holding back a grin as he watched me. I felt like chocking him for his choice of stopping the smile. I mean, was the lip biting really necessary!?

"Isn't he your boyfriend?" Jimin placed his arms on the desk, his eyes focusing on me.

The fact that he was another Greek god make it hard for me not to swoon.

I really need a boyfriend as soon as possible.

"T-Taehyung?" I don't even know why I has to stutter. I didn't know how did he even get the news about me dating Taehyung but it really surprised me. My prime suspect being the guy sleeping on the sofa right now. I knew I have been fooling everyone thinking I'm dating Taehyung but to do the same thing for Jimin make me feel bad. Especially, when I had so much fun face timing him for almost 3 hours the other night just talking about our interests.

And I realised there is no reason for me to lie to him.

I stole a quick glance at Jungkook who was so deep in his sleep and I faced Jimin back as I whispered, "Kim Taehyung is not my boyfriend. We're just friend."

Jimin's eyes lightened up upon hearing this and he gave me a face of what I could guess occupied with confusions. "You're saying that you're single?" I nodded my head and his mouth opened slightly in desbelief and that got me to ask him 'why'. "It's hard to belive that you're single."

"And why?" I asked.

"I mean.. look at you. You're.. beautiful." my lips curled into a smile when I saw the way his ears starting to turn red. Did he just blush?

"Thanks. Even I can't believe that you're single, Jimin." Jimin laughed at this and I admired the view in front of me. He is beautiful. Everything about him is beautiful. The way he talks, the way he laughs, the way his eyes shimmers everytime and the way he's just being him. He's just so nice and friendly. I believe it was not hard to crush on him. He can easily draw girls in with his charms and they will fall for him in a matter of second.

"Thank god you're single. I don't feel so bad for flirting."

I raised my eyebrows, "You have the intention to flirt with me?"

Jimin cocked his eyebrows twice, "I just try my luck." and I couldn't help myself but to let out a small laugh and tugged a stand of hair behind my ears. Jimin watched me, a wide teeth-showing smile on his face as his hand went to close the book.

"hey hey, I saw that. I'm here to tutor you. Open it back!" I laughed out loud when I saw the pout on his face as he whined, "Can we just talk for today?"

I shook my head at him, "No can do."

"You're no fun." he flipped the book open and I couldn't hide the smile on my face watching him sulking.

Tutoring Jimin was not as hard as I thought. I just need to help him finish the amount of works he got from the school. There was a lot, but he only need me for Physic, Chemistry and Calculus. Like what he said, dramatically, "I can try the rest on my own but I sucked at these 3. I even cried try solving them. Like I have no idea what they even want from me!"

And that got me laughed like a maniac and even got Jungkook's sock thrown my way for being so loud. Poor boy can't even sleep.

But.. Do I care tho? Big fat NO.

Jimin was a quick learner and I didn't have to help him much. I just had to guide him the first time and I love it that he always try his best the seconds time. I like to tease him sometimes, threatening to give out the answer when he clearly didn't want me to. Tutoring Jimin was not so bad though.

After 2 hours and a half, we called it a day and I collected all my belonging and put them in my bag. Jimin put back the foldable desk to where it was before and immediately, I laid myself on the bed, stretching my body.

Jimin grinned down at me and sat down beside me. He passed me a bottle of water and I sat down instantly. I twisted the cap open and drank the water while my eyes dropped upon the guy still sleeping on the sofa.

"Is he dead?"

And instantly, I was shocked by Jimin throaty laugh from beside me. "Are you always this blunt?" he took his moment to stop himself from the laughter and looked at Jungkook, "He overworked himself last night."

That made me so curious of what type of overworked Jimin was talking about. I opened my mouth to ask him about it but before I could, Jimin already beat me to that. "While he's sleeping, why don't you follow me for awhile. I want to show you something."

I had no idea where he was taking me. I just followed his lead. We walked along the corridor and I like how he always greet every nurse coming our ways with a bright smile. Once we were so close to the elevator, Jimin realised that I was way behind him and he went back to me. A lopsided grin on his face as he muttered a "Sorry."

Just then, I was left surprised when he wrapped his hand around my wrist and pulled me along with him to the elavator. He pressed the very top floor and while waiting for it, I noticed he kept glancing at his watch.

"Where exactly are we going?"

"You'll see."

The elavator door opened and he once again took my hand with him. We walked along the hallway and Jimin looked around him for awhile before he pushed open the exit door and pulled me with him up the stairs which led to another door.

"Ready?" I nodded my head. My heart was thumping so loud in my chest. Despite worrying about his kind of surprise, I couldn't deny the overwhelming excitement I was feeling right now.

He pushed the door open and a gasp instantly left my mouth when I finally realised where I was, what he wanted me to see.

A sunset.

The yellow ball of fire changed to hues of orange, and then almost tangerine. It merged with the sky, like juice-mix dissolving in a glass of water. The clouds were cotton-candy, as though they blushed at the warm touch of the sun. Silhouettes of birds flew home across a sky that was now magenta; and the sun was half into the sky-reaching building. The mauve of the dusky sky intensified, and in just a while, the biggest star had set, giving way to a thousand others.

I let out another gasps. The sight of the nature always calm me but this one was beyond beautiful to the point where I thought I was dreaming. Jimin's hand squeezing my hand reminded me that this was all a reality. I was seeing a sunset on the hospital rooftop with a guy I had to tutor due to an unfortunate event.

"I -I don't know what to say, Jimin." Jimin flashed me a smile and pulled me closer to the railing and I flinched back when I noticed how high we were. Everything under seemed so small. I imagined myself falling down and I felt my stomach churned from the view under me.

"I can't do this." I told him honestly and was about to get away when Jimin caught my wrist again. His brown orbs did the talking, ensuring me that everything is gonna be alright, that I was not gonna fall and I let myself believed them.

Slowly, with a breathtaking smile on his face, he pulled me back to the railing to stand beside him. His hand tight around mine. "Focus on the sunset."

And I did just that.

"I love this place." I confessed. The sky was getting darker and darker everytime and the city lights started to light up the night. "Imagine coming here with the one you love."

From the corner of my eyes, I noticed that Jimin was looking at me for a few seconds before his attention fell back to the sunset in front of us. A deep sigh from him made me to turn facing him. And there goes the boy who was smiling so widely just now, the boy who ensures me that everything is gonna be okay, the boy who was so excited to show me this place. Right now, the boy who was standing in front of me was the boy who has so many things bottle up to himself, the boy who look so lost staring at the space, the boy who obviously pretended to be happy all this time, the boy who has.. leukemia.

And I realised this is his true self. No more pretending. And he let me see it.

Gently, I placed my hand on his shoulder. His once content eyes was now look so empty as they fell on my green ones. I never thought this sight of him could hurt me so much.

"Wanna talk about it?" his smile quirked up slightly but unlike before, it didn't reach his eyes.

He was hesitant at first but I didn't look away from him. I let him see it through my eyes that he could trust me and eventually, he did. "I'm a liar. I'm a total liar, Scarlet." he drew in a long breath. "I-I can't bring myself to tell everyone the truth."

My heart clenched when I heard the crack in his voice. I didn't know how long he has been holding this alone but I was so grateful that he was being opened right now and wanting to talk about it.

I neared him and grabbed his other hand, squeezing them so tightly with mine. He forced a smile my way and I finally saw the pain in his eyes. "You can lie to me, Jimin. I'll hear you."

Jimin's eyes went back to the beautiful nature around us for seconds before it dropped on mine again and my heart hurt seeing the tears shimmered in his eyes. I know he was fighting them back. I know he was so broken to be fixed. The pain in his eyes told me all. He wants to cry. He wants someone where he could spill everything out. He wants someone to hear his story.

And he was choosing me.

He forced a smile again, the tears was obvious in his eyes but he was trying so hard to make sure they didn't drop from his eyes. I knew I just know him for days but the pain lied in his eyes hurt me to the point where I felt like crying myself. It was so painful to watch.

His breath quicken and his eyeballs went up for a second before he faced me again. He was at the edge of crying and I squeezed his hand again.

"I love this place...too" A single tear dropped from his eyes as he bit his lips, ".. I-I will bring my girlfriend here one day. I can get married and have children.. I will be living a happy life with the one I love...just like.. every one else."

It all he took for me to instantly wrapped my arms around him and giving him a tight hug. I bit my lower lips hard to prevent myself from sobbing. The tears I was holding back just now spilled out of my eyes like a waterfall.

He's telling me lies.

He hugged me back equally tight. "I'm going to be okay. I can... I can survive this, right Scarlet?"

I didn't know how serious is his condition but I knew he can go through this. He will get healed. He will survive.

______________________________________

Why I did this to myself!? 😭😭
I don't know if it was because of my period or not but namjoon was cutting onion while I wrote this chapter.

Did you guys feel the same? Tell me how do you think and feel about this chapter.

If you find any gramatical error or mistakes, do tell me. I hope you guys love this chapter. Sorry for the late update. I'll try to update as frequent as I can. Thanks for reading and do vote for my story. Love from, Amy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.4K 1.4K 35
„You are the reason why I'm here today." _-_-_-_-_ After the truth about the relationship between Max Verstappen and Kelly Piquet came out, his world...
3.7M 87.8K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
100K 3.1K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
43.3K 2.9K 24
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...