MY HUMAN ( BXB )

بواسطة SPALANCEY

Trevor Harrington is a normal human boy of 18yrs old with three brothers and a 10yrs old nephew living a not... المزيد

AUTHOR'S NOTE
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
WOLVES
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
EPILOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE
ANNOUNCEMENT

CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT

1.7K 94 4
بواسطة SPALANCEY

TREVOR'S P.O.V

I wake up to the sound of people training, I look at my watch it is six in the morning. Looking beside me Dylan is not here, damn Alphas and their training. I groan to myself as I try to go back to sleep cause it is too cold to get out.

As am about to sleep I hear someone knocking at the door, so I sit up but I don't dare get out of this soft, warm blanket.

" Who is it?" I ask no reply is given only the door opens and Tyler peeps in his head.

" Can I come in?" He asks while his eyes are closed which made me smile to myself. Yes he did once walked in me and Dylan doing our thing believe me he screamed bloody murder from the sight.

" yes get in here and close the door, its freezing". For that he closed the door and comes running on the bed inside the blanket.

" I couldn't sleep in my room with all their noises, they are right below my window". He complains as he comfortably settles himself to sleep.

So I just pull the blanket more to him as we snuggle closer to eachother for warmth and for that we are out like a light.

Moments later.....

This time I hear people talking and giggling quietly. Opening my eyes I am met with Kyle and Robin with Tyler whispering whatever they were whispering about while siting on the bed.

" Hey guys", I greet sitting up as I scratch my eyes.

" Good morning", Kyle and Robin greets at the same time.

" We thought you wouldn't make it last night with all the rain", Robin says.

" How could I do that to you when every time I think about your two little cute faces I kept on driving not thinking of the rain", I tell them as I pinch their cheeks.

" Aah...we are not babies", Kyle screams as he tries to get out from my hold which he ends up falling on his butt down.

" I see you guys already met", I tell them.

" We waited for far too long yesterday that we slept before meeting him", Kyle starts.

" So the moment we woke up, we started searching for him". Robin says.

" They are really funny uncle Trev", Ty says with a smile.

" I'm glad you liked them cause I believe they like you too".

" We do", They say in unison.

" We should go and get something to eat", Kyle suggests.

" Okay you guys go ahead, I will be right there in a bit". And off they are gone.

After few minutes of debating myself I get out of bed, walking to the bathroom and doing whatever I am suppose to do when am done I put on some clean clothes and walked out of the room.

For starters I don't really know the direction to anywhere cause we didn't get any tour last night and this place looks like a maze for all the corridors and doors around. So I decide to use the way we came with last night then I can start from there.

Looking around as I walk, taking in each and every detail of the house. This place is huge and everything about it is classic modern designed that is huge furnishes, chandeliers everywhere, mirrors on every wall, white, grey, cream and brown are their colors I wonder how they keep this place spotless as it is a pack house with lots of people.

By the moment I come to a stop I am outside the pack house, gladly I see Dylan, Chris, Max, Myron, Tarrick, William, Noah, Elijah, Jax and Mike coming towards the pack house and they are all shirtless from training, Damn their supernatural bodies and heat they generate.

" Morning babe", Dylan greets me with a quick kiss. " You are freezing"

" Morning", I reply after we part. " Well I can't generate my own heat".

Which the rest of them laughs as they get inside. We greet each other as we go to the direction of the dinning finding Robin, Tyler and Kyle having breakfast. So we all take our seats and start to take our breakfast while making small conversations and mostly is about their training.

Few minutes later someone walks in the dinning and I couldn't stop myself from staring. He is like a mini god cause he has full muscled arms, broad shoulders, silver blond shoulder length hairs, silver bluish eyes and he is tall around Dylan or inch taller than him but man he is beautiful.

Snapping out of it I come to find Dylan, Max and Myron staring at him too but their eyes are black from lust and I couldn't help myself but growl at the beastly mini god. How dare he attracts my man, although he is beautiful.  From the sound I made which I didn't know I could make, it removes Dylan from his drooling. Which I receive laughter from the other guys.

" Don't worry it about, he always attracts the dominate mates for a couple of minutes", William says between his laughs.

" You should have seen what happened to us the first time we saw him, Our mates almost ripped him apart". Tarrick  adds.

" This is Tyson. He is my brother and our gamma plus head warrior", Jax starts. " And he is also an Hybrid". But this time looking at Max.

" Hybrid?" Max asks with a scoff.

" You thought you were the only hybrids in this world?" The mini god beast or should I say Tyson replies. " When the word was out for you and your brothers killing every hybrid went underground they didn't want to be caught on the cross fire, thanks to you".

" So you know about us?" Max ask.

" Who doesn't". Ty replies but this time with a snort. And tension starts built between them.

I think I should interfere this cause it won't end up good, " So Tyson what are you?"

" A hunter and an elf", He says turning his attention to me. No wonder he is beautiful and all silvery. But he doesn't have pointed ears.

Seeing me eyeing his ears. " My mom cut them off before she gave me up so the hunters wouldn't find me".

" My parents took in Tyson when he was still a baby and raised him as their own making him our big brother. Three years older than me", Jax says as he pulls Tyson down to sit next to him.

" So Tyson do you have your hunter's mark yet?" I ask him after everyone else is busy making other conversations.

Without saying anything he lifts his shirt up towards his chest reveling his six packs that melt my eyes and a tattoo of a three kunai knives.

" You have the same tattoo as Tyler", I tell him as I point towards Ty.

" He is a hunter too?", Tyson asks as he pulls his shirt down. Which I just nod. And other conversations begins.

After we were all done, William told us to meet at the meeting room in a half an hour for a meeting. So they all go to take a bath and leaving me wondering around with Tyson as he shows me different places in this house. All the warriors are staying in the warriors house few feet outside the pack house.

Tyson tells me alittle about himself, which I think he came comfortable enough to tell me. He is twenty years old and his mother left him at this pack's border when he was few days old from been born as his mother was being chased by a team of hunters to kill her. Also his father died from protecting his mother and him which he ended up being marked as a traitor and got killed. So the late Alpha found him and raised him as his own so did the Luna and he considered them as his parents cause the were the only people he knew as his parents.

After minutes of walking and talking, the meeting time came and we both walked to the room that the meeting will be held.

Three hours of discussing and the meeting comes to an end. Main topic being how to rebuild the pack and make it stronger. The pack once had around two hundred pack members, fifty of them being warriors. When the attack came alot of them lost their lives as they were outnumbered so currently they are around hundred and twenty. Twenty being the warriors.

So among our three packs, we are going to provide them twenty warriors each, making a total of sixty extra warriors. We are going to donate money for construction of every facility that was destroyed, starting with another warrior house ,schools and hospital as the pack house is still in good shape.

Finally we are going to train the twenty warriors within this week, so when the rest of the sixty warriors arrive they wouldn't differ in their training as they will all be at the same pace.

Going out of the meeting room, Lunch is ready and without thinking twice we all go to eat.

After Lunch we all go outside the pack house sitting there lazily, enjoying the view with drinks every where. Tyson, Tyler, Kyle, Robin and Myron are playing football. William, Dylan, Noah and Max are sitting semi circle on chairs cheering them on. Chris, Jax, Mike and I are sitting down on the grasses talking about everything.

When evening begun to start, Dylan suggests a barbecue which every one happily agreed as one of the way to meet all the pack members. So some of the warriors were sent to buy things needed and when they were back, all the so called 'dominate mates' offered to cook.

By the time everyone arrived the food is ready so Jax introduces us to his pack members and when he was done the feast begun.

This pack consists of beautiful, handsome and cute people no wonder Tyson fits in quite well. It is like a small bubble of cute people. They are all kind and have the best hospitality anyone could ever ask for. I think William saw something in this people that he offered to protect them from all the evil Alphas out there.

After alot of hours of mingling, chatting, eating, drinking and making friends it is time we call it a night. Everyone lend a hand in cleaning everything up, making sure everything is back to its rightful place like nothing has happened. When we were done we all go to our rooms/ houses leaving few patrolling guards.

Training begins tomorrow.

******************************************

A/N

Till next time.

Thanks for reading.

Enjoy, vote, share, comment and follow.

Stay safe.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

58.5K 1.7K 22
Abandoned by their parents and with their Aunt Sofie trying to keep the pair of brothers away from shitty "caregivers," Evan and his younger brother...
Blueberry Scones (MxM) بواسطة Mel

الخيال (فانتازيا)

368K 16.3K 32
Wren Arroyo's wolf was broken. Born without a complete sense of smell, Wren knew he would never have that magical moment when true mates smell each o...
Rogues بواسطة CB28

المستذئب

23.6K 979 58
Nathan Bryce is the next alpha in line, his pack has lived in River Valley for generations. Caleb Brosme is a future beta in command and a rogue from...
3.4K 85 23
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙺𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 01 "You didn't tell me, that you were a Medium." "And you didn't tell me that you were a Werewolf" Caleb Murphy, th...