π™ˆπ™” π˜½π™€π˜Όπ™π™π™„π™π™π™‡ 𝙒𝙄�...

By mylastnameissikander

Not EDITED AT ALL ''Marry me Isha," He said in an authoritative tone... '' I can't, it is not possible," I re... More

Trailer
Characters
Characters 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Epilogue

Chapter 11

12.5K 515 84
By mylastnameissikander

She is beautiful
But her looks never stood
A chance compared to how
Breathtaking her soul is.

  ~Joseph Colombia.

***************

Isha P. O. V

I lazily woke up and found that I woke up too late. It 2:00 pm. I missed my prayers. I look myself in the mirror. My eyes were shining. Is it an engagement glow?  I noticed something was there in the mirror. There was a note stuck to the mirror. I read it aloud.

Pyari Bhabhi Jaan,
Ham log shopping Karne Jaa rahe hai. Ghar par koi Nahi hai.Darwaza lock jar dijeyega.

Bohot Sa Pyaar,
Aapki nanad. 😎

(Dearest Sister in law,
We are going shopping.  No one is at home. Lock the door from inside .

Lots of love,
Hania 😎)

I smiled at the note. I combed my hair with my fingers. I was wearing a long loose T-shirt and black leggings. I didn't bother to change because it was not looking bad. I went downstairs and lock the door carefully. I went to the kitchen and make myself a coffee. Coffee is heaven. I search for breakfast and found Egg curry. I hate it. I open all the cabinet but found nothing. When I was searching in the drawer, I found a pancake mix. The fact about me, I don't know cooking. I only can make breakfast. I put a pan on the stove. I pour the batter on the pan. I was humming the song and making myself breakfast. I found someone intense gaze on me. I slightly turned and found Fahad standing on the door frame of the kitchen with a smirk. I look down not wanting to meet his eyes.

"You were cooking fiance ", Fahad said emphasizing the word fiance.

I nodded my head and he smirked.

"Don't you want to go for work?" I asked him.

" Someone doesn't like my presence",

" It's not like that ".

" So, you like my presence "

He is teasing for purpose. I blushed hard at the moment.

"Well, I don't want to leave my fiance alone at the home. That's why I am working at home".

I nodded my head and he smiled.

I carefully removed the pancake from the pan. I pour some chocolate syrup and honey on top of it. I took my breakfast to the living room. I flopped on the sofa and start the T.V.
Fahad came and sat beside me and start working on his laptop.  Workaholic Fahad.

Khaani was telecasting on the T.V. I put a piece of pancake in my mouth devouring its enriched taste. From the corner of the eye, I saw Fahad looking at me with amused eyes.

I was drooling over Feroze khan. He is so handsome. Fahad looked at with his raised eyebrows. Suddenly, he stands up and turns off the T. V. I glared at him. He glared me back and said in a firm tone,
" If you want to admire, admire your fiance".

Is he mad? I just ignored him and scroll through my mobile. From the corner of my eyes,  I saw him looking at my phone. What's his matter?

"Why you are looking on my phone? "

" I have a right ".

I glared at him and he gave me a sly smile.

The doorbell rang. I get up from the sofa but he holds my wrist and said,
" I will go and check".

I nodded my head and he went to check who is there on the door. Fahad opened the door and I saw Hania, Minal, Taiji, and Ammijaan coming with a lot of shopping bags. Why they had done so much shopping?

They relaxed on the sofa and I bought them chill water. When I gave water to Hania, she smiled at me and said,
" Farmabaddar bahu".
I hit her arm and she chuckled.
(" Obedient daughter in law")

I seated myself on the sofa. I was literally confused that why they had done so much shopping.

" Mom, why I felt like you all have both the whole market here", I said to her.

" Because it's your nikah meri pyari bhabhi", Minal said smirking at me.

(Because it's your nikah my sweet sister in law)

" I know it's my nikah. But why you all have done so much shopping."

"We bought your nikah dress", mom said smiling at me.

" But I already have it. It's Black in color and it's really beautiful. I had to wear it only once. I can wear it on my nikah", I said excitedly.

All of them were staring at me like I had grown two heads. Did I say something wrong? I don't think so.

With the corner of my eyes, I saw Fahad tried to control his laugh. I glared at him and he straightens himself.

" Are you serious Isha aapi",  Hania asked blinking her eyes. I nodded and they look at me with a serious face.

"What should I do with this girl? After 2 days, it's her nikah and she wants to wear old cloth. On top of that, she wants to wear old cloth ", mom said angrily.

"Don't be angry at her. She is not familiar with it. Listen, during nikah time one should never wear old clothes. It is the best moment of life, so it's good to wear something new. And don't wear black, I know you love black but it's not the right occasion to wear it",  taiji said caressing my hair. I nodded my head and she kissed my cheek. I will have the best mother in law.

" Where is Dadi Jaan?"I asked out of my curiosity.

" She is with your dad and taiji. She is buying your wedding jewelry", Taiji said kissing my forehead.

I nodded my head and all of them went to there respective rooms.

I went to my room and flopped on my bed. I found my phone ringing and saw my phupho calling me. I am lucky that I have best phupho. I attended the call and I greeted her.

"Mubarak ho, ishu. Mai tumhare liye bohot khush hu. Allah tumhe khush rakhe", she said with her sweet tone.

( Congratulations is, I am very happy for you. May Allah bless you with all the happiness)

" Shukriya phupho, Aap nikah main aa rahi hai na", I asked her.

(Thanks phuoho, you are coming in my nikah, right?)

"Phupho ki Jaan, I can't come. Your phuphaJi is really busy. I can't come. But I will surely come to your wedding."

" I understand"

" Okay, I will call you later. Khuda hafiz."

" Khuda hafiz".

I cut the call and perform my ablution. I also performed my missed prayers.

*********

2 days passed. Tomorrow is my nikah.
I am happy as well as scared. Tomorrow I will be going to marry the man I love. I can't be much happier. And here I am applying henna on my hand. I really don't like henna all over my hand, so I just apply it on my palm.

The whole is decorated with light and candles. Everything is so beautiful. Our home is decorated like a newlywed bride. After so many years, I had attended a Indian wedding. It's my own wedding. My henna was completely dried now. I saw my phone ringing. It was Fahad. I attended my call and he told me to come to the terrace. I went to the terrace.

He was standing with his hands in a pocket. I stand beside him. He looked at me and ushered me to sit with him in the chair. I sat quietly on the chair.
He smiled at me genuinely.

"You are looking breathtakingly beautiful", he said smiling at me

"Thanks, you are also not looking bad", I said in a teasing tone.

He smiled at me and hold my hands.
I love his gesture.

"You are happy right? "he asked.

I nodded my head.

"Tomorrow after zuhr namaz is our nikah, are you excited?"He asked.

" I am ", I said.

There was a stiff awkwardness between us. So, I told him that I am going downstairs.

I went to my room and in a minute I was in a deep sleep.

*******
The next morning, I woke up late again.
I performed my missed prayers. I was feeling scared The whole house was filled with the echoes of laughter and excitement.

I took a long bath and get ready in my nikah dress. It was really beautiful. The design was delicately made. Overall, the dress was amazing.
Hania and minal did my make up.
I put on my minimum make up. It was looking beautiful.

Isha dress :

Minal dress :

Hania dress:

They both were also looking beautiful. Soon, Hania and minal left. The door opened I saw my mom standing.
She came and sat beside me. She kissed my forehead.

"I never know that my doll is so grown up. You are looking very beautiful. I am very lucky to have you as my daughter. I am sure Fahad will take great care of you. Always remember, I love you a lot ",  mom said.

Tears are welled up in my eyes.

" Come fast, we are getting....." dad was on the door when he saw me. He came towards me and put his hand on my head.

"Mashallah, my daughter is grown up. I can't believe she is getting married today ", dad said. His eyes are welled up with tears. I hugged him tightly and he hugs me back. He kissed my forehead.

"Let's go. Moulvi Saab had already come",  dad said wiping his tears.

My heart was pounding against my chest. Mom took me downstairs. They all let me sit in the middle of the sofa.  Dadijaan came and put the flower jewellery in my hands and kissed my forehead. Minal put a red veil on my head which covered my face as well.
Moulvi recited some Dua and he asked,

"Kya aapko Fahad Khaleed Ali wald Khaleed Ali k Saath Haq Maher 50 lakh rupya nikah qubool hai ?"

( Do you accept Fahad Khaleed Ali son of Khaleed Ali in your marriage with the Maher of 10 lakh rupees)

My heart was hammering against my chest. I took a long breath and said,

"Qubool hai"

"Qubool hai"

"Qubool hai"

Everyone hugged me.
After some time I got the message from Fahad,
Mubarak ho, Begum Sahiba 😘

(Congratulations, wifey 😘)

I replied to him,

" Aapko Bhi shohar Ji"😍

(Same to you husband 😍)

After what more like an hour Hania and minal took me to my room. They retouch my makeup, I asked him why they are retouching my make up. They told me Fahad is coming to meet me. My heart fluttered. Soon, they left me alone in the room. I was nervous.

After some minutes, the door of the room open. Fahad was standing in front of me. He was wearing a white kurta pajama and black waistcoat. Mashallah, he is looking so damn handsome.

He came and sat beside me. I was hell nervous. He slowly laced his fingers with mine and said,

"You are looking beautiful wifey ". He was looking into my eyes.

My face flushed as he pulls me closer to him. He kissed my forehead. My heart was beating fastly. His presence makes me nervous. His forehead touched mine. We were like this for a minute. I was feeling peaceful at the moment. I just want to stop this moment. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. He stood up to leave but not before kissing my forehead. Gosh, I love him and I will confess to him soon.

********

Author's note :

Assalam o Alaikum lovelies,
How was the chapter?

So, as far I am gonna update the next chapter on Eid or after Eid. Eid Mubarak in Advance.

So please vote, comment, and share it with your friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.8K 2.1K 33
Unrequited love -بےنظاہ ΨΉΨ΄Ω‚ Maaz Naqvi, is the COO of the Naqvi Industries and also a billionaire. Unlike the other arrogant billionaires, Maaz is a...
956K 51.6K 38
Completed on May 29, 2020. ~ "Ap...." (You....) Muntaha couldn't utter anything else as Faris 'shh'ed her. He grabbed her by her shoulders and turned...
24.5K 640 18
the cover is made by the amazing @softbruised pleaseee check out their acc!!! - You'd never been one for love. Moving every year or so made it hard t...
36.1K 1.6K 58
Aahana, an honest, strong-willed , hard working girl from India , is going to work as an intern of a gaming company in California, USA, where she mee...