Cats Vs Dogs [Sugakookie/Yoon...

By boopable_army

Yoongi's kingdom, the cat hybrid kingdom, has been in war his whole life with the neighboring dog hybrid king... More

Info:
1: Outside the Fort Walls
2: Who Are You?
3: Who Is He?
4: Prince Yoongi
5: Queen of the Canines
6: Best Friend
7: It's A Fortress
8: Tying The Knot
9: Coming of Age
10: Honeymoon: Day 1+2
11: Day 3: Breakfast
12: Day 4: The Beach
13: Day 5: Pillow Fort
14: Day 6: Alone Time
15: Day 7: The Last
16: Royalty
17: Oh Heck, That's Hot
18: After Effects
19: Pro Or Con
20: A Breath of Fresh Air
21: A Puppy's Anger
22: Happy Wife Happy Life
23: Chubby
24: The Kingdom's Heir
25: First Time Parents
26: Prince Beomgyu
27: Visiting Grandparents
28: Four Months
29: Dinner Party
30: Throw Hands
31: The Protector
32: The Perfect Gift
33: Jungkook's Birthday
34: Baby's First Tooth
35: A Walk Through the Woods
36: Taken
37: Coup D'รฉtat
38: The New Ally
39: The New King
40: Trauma
41: Cat Gets Caught
42: Talking Your Feelings Out
43: A Small Crush
44: House Arrest
45: Set Free
47: Mistakes Were Made
48: Backlash
49: Tension
50: First and Last Words
51: Yoongi's Birthday
52: Chubbier
53: The Miracle of Childbirth
54: Epilogue 1: Terrible Two's
55: Epilogue 2: Playdate
56: Epilogue 3: Namjin Part 1
57: Epilogue 4: Namjin part 2
58: Epilogue 5: They Grow Up So Fast
59: Epilogue 6: Baby Fever
60: Epilogue 7: Probability

46: Better Together

1.9K 103 11
By boopable_army

(A/N: Some writer's block hit me despite me actually knowing what I wanted in the chapter. That block was called lazy, and I got trucked by it because I was spending all my time reading a fic. I even didn't finish reading it yet because the plot twist made me mad and I have to take a break from it, lol. But I am working on multiple things at once. After this is done, I have one on hold I need to continue and I have a new one I'm working on that I'm excited about, even if it's not as good.)

Yoongi gasped.

Jungkook took him to the forest outside the kingdom walls. They were standing at the trail they always walk on.

Yoongi threw himself onto Jungkook for a hug.

"Thank you," he whispered.

"This isn't the surprise," Jungkook laughed.

Yoongi looked up. "It's not?"

"Follow me."

Jungkook took Yoongi's hand and they started walking down the path. Yoongi looked around as they walked, taking in the beautiful scenery.

They were walking for a few minutes, Yoongi wearing a huge smile. But then, Jungkook turned off of the path.

"Where are we going?"

"Just follow me," Jungkook winked. "I promise it'll be worth it."

Yoongi quietly followed as Jungkook pulled him through the woods, moving branches out of the way and clearing a path for Yoongi. When they finally made it to the clearing that Jungkook was leading them to, Yoongi gasped.

In the middle of the clearing, lay a blanket with a picnic basket.

"You didn't," Yoongi laughed.

"Oh, but I did. Do you wanna go see what I made?"

Yoongi went to the basket and opened it, quietly gasping again.

"Chocolate chip pancakes! Jungkook?"

"Everytime we argue, we seem to apologize with those," Jungkook shrugged. "But I had to be a little more creative this time, so I turned it into a picnic."

Yoongi walked back over to Jungkook and wrapped his arms around his neck, leaning in for a kiss.

"You always do things like this for me. I wish there was something I could do for you."

"You do a lot," Jungkook insisted. "You deal with all of my crap, you always forgive me so easily."

"That doesn't count. You deal with me all the time, too. That's just what married people do."

"Loving me back is more than I could ask for," Jungkook gave a goofy smile.

"That doesn't count either," Yoongi rolled his eyes.

Jungkook walked Yoongi over to the blanket and kneeled down, holding onto the sides of Yoongi's baby bump.

"Good thing I saved best for last, then," Jungkook kissed the bump. "You gave me a family of my own."

"You cheesy little sh*t," Yoongi laughed, showing his gummy smile.

"Don't curse in front of the baby," Jungkook teased.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and pushed Jungkook's hands off of his stomach. "Let's just eat. I'm hungry."

"As you wish, my queen."

Yoongi blushed and smacked Jungkook's shoulder before sitting down next to the basket of pancakes. Jungkook sat beside him and pulled out two plates of pancakes and silverware, handing one set to Yoongi.

They sat enjoying each other's presence, with the occasional occurrence of Jungkook feeding Yoongi with his own fork. Every time Yoongi would blush a little before accepting the bite of food.

When they were done, Jungkook put the dishes back into the basket and moved it to the side, clearing more room for them to lay down. They laid side by side on the blanket, slightly curled into each other, looking up at the sky from the opening above the clearing, watching as the sky got darker.

They laid there cuddling for at least an hour, until they saw the stars. Just like that night on their honeymoon.

Except this time, Jungkook's hand was rubbing Yoongi's round belly, and it felt a lot more calmingly intimate. Not necessarily sexual, but still very much intimate all the same.

"They're beautiful, just like I remember," Yoongi commented quietly.

"They are," Jungkook smiled before turning to face Yoongi. "And so are you."

Yoongi blushed and pouted. "You need to stop doing that."

"Doing what?"

"Calling me beautiful," Yoongi huffed. "You're making me embarrassed."

"But you're so cute when you blush," Jungkook smiled cheekily.

Yoongi just whined in complaint and shoved at Jungkook's arms. But Jungkook wrapped his arms around Yoongi tightly, so that he couldn't be pushed away.

"Mmh," Yoongi made a weird mewling noise as Jungkook's hand brushed up against his chest in attempt to hold him tighter, since he couldn't squeeze Yoongi's belly.

Jungkook's ears perked up and he hovered over Yoongi. "What was that? Are you okay?"

"Sensitive," Yoongi mumbled out.

Jungkook raised and eyebrow in confusion for a second before it dawned on him.

"Oh!" Jungkook blinked. "Are they too full? Do they feel full of pressure?"

Yoongi blushed and covered his face with his hands, whining.

"Don't just say it so bluntly like that!"

"How else am I supposed to say it?" Jungkook chuckled.

"Literally any other way!"

"Do you need help relieving the pressure?"

"Jungkook!"

"What?" Jungkook shrugged innocently. "I'm just genuinely trying to help."

"I know, but it's embarrassing!" Yoongi pouted.

"There's no need to be embarrassed," Jungkook slowly started rubbing Yoongi's tummy again. "Here, let me help you."

Jungkook's hand slid down to lift up the hem of Yoongi's shirt.

"Puppy, we're out in the open!"

"No one else it out here, kitten," Jungkook smirked. "We could do whatever we want."

Yoongi shivered and whined. "People could see. The woods is a public area!"

"No one knows about this clearing," Jungkook assured him. "I found it myself when I was younger, and I used to go here all the time."

"And you never brought me here before? I've been with you for over a year!"

"I haven't been here since I became king a few years ago," Jungkook explained.

"Oh."

"This place us special to me and holds a lot of memories, and I wanted to share it with you."

"Aw," Yoongi giggled. "You're so sweet--"

Yoongi interrupted himself with a loud gasp when Jungkook suddenly pulled Yoongi's shirt up and grabbed his boob, squeezing it with his hand.

"Dang it, Jungkook! You ruined the moment!" Yoongi glared with a pout.

Jungkook chuckled before leaning down with a smirk. "I'm just creating a different moment."

"Jungkook..."

Yoongi closed his eyes and threw his head back as Jungkook's lips closed around his nipple.

Yoongi went to push Jungkook off, but Jungkook held his wrists down to the ground. Yoongi's back arched as Jungkook began sucking lightly.

Yoongi squirmed and whined under Jungkook, his breathing getting heavier.

Jungkook switched sides and started sucking on the other nipple, smirking when Yoongi gasped lightly again.

After a minute or two, Jungkook had completely pulled away, and he was just watching Yoongi lay on the blanket with his chest rising and falling rapidly with his hands still up where Jungkook had been holding them.

Yoongi whined. "Why'd you stop?"

"Oh, so now you want me to keep going?" Jungkook teased.

Yoongi blushed and bit his lip in embarrassment.

"They were really hurting before. Relieving the pressure felt good."

"In that case..."

Yoongi's breath hitched as Jungkook leaned back down.

~~~~~

E pulled the covers over herself as she climbed into her own clean bed for the first time in a while.

She sighed in content and snuggled into the sheets even more with a small smile on her face.

After a few minutes, she became restless as she couldn't fall asleep. Her bed felt too big and her house sounded too quiet.

She began tossing and turning and changing position multiple times, trying to get comfortable enough to sleep.

She'd had a great day that day, so she didn't understand why she couldn't fall asleep. She was allowed to go back home. She told the queen the little that she knew and the queen had just decided that she would visit herself sometime soon and not to worry about it. She had spent some time with her fellow guards that she called friends.

Why did it feel like something was missing?

She spent that day like any other. She had everything she always had.

Or did she?

With a frustrated groan, E sat back up in bed, pushing the covers down to her lap. She rubbed her eyes and got out of bed, knowing she wouldn't be able to sleep without figuring out what was wrong.

E decided to redo most of her night time routine and washed her face a second time, followed by brushing her teeth. She went down the stairs to her kitchen and drank some water. She went back up to her room and took her hair put of the braids she had done, only to immediately braid her hair again the same way.

The whole time, she was deep in thought trying to figure out what she was forgetting.

Then she thought maybe she needed to tell someone goodnight, since she used to go to her parents house or a friend's house down the street to say goodnight before bed. But she hadn't done that in almost a year.

Then it hit her.

She wanted to say goodnight to Taehyung, but he wasn't there.

E pouted and crawled back into bed, making a promise to herself to visit Taehyung frequently whenever she had the chance.

And she was finally able to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 536 32
When a MAFIA KING who is known for his dangerous And his merciless behaviour but if we look closely then we can see a baby brat who wants affection a...
381K 22.8K 20
When the doctor tells the Jeon's that their newborn Jungsoo could die due to his premature birth, Mr. Jeon decides to clone him as soon as possible. ...
1.7M 96K 86
[C O M P L E T E D] [S E Q U E L: Terrible in Twos] Troubles bad but it's worse when it's doubled. *** Jeon Jeongguk Jeon Jungkook Kim Taehyung To...
226K 11K 26
โi'm just a product of the system, a catastrophe โž โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข where jimin's grandmother passes away and leaves her two hybrids with him. โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข started: 17/2/1...