THE FEUD - JISOO X EXO-M ( CO...

Av sungrihyo

Kim Jisoo's mom married a businessman from China. Therefore, she was forced to move to Beijing and lived toge... Mer

jisoo's monologue
[1] welcome to the family
[2] living with the li brothers
[3] new family member
[4] feelings
[5] love hint
[7] twin rivalry
[8] the war
[9] bad boy
[10] overthink
[11] worry
[12] helping hand
[13] death threat
[14] trouble
[15] welcome home
[16] the bond
[17] scared
[18] trapped in danger
[19] jisoo's protection
[20] another encounter
[21] battle of the girls
[22] secret feelings
[23] fengshan hot spring resort
[24] long weekend
[25] always on his mind
[26] huge misunderstanding
[27] first kiss
[28] drunk in love
[29] different problems
[30] chosen representatives
[31] the training
[32] messing up
[33] out of focus
[34] caught in the act
[35] campsite
[36] thief
[37] forgiveness
INFO(S)
[38] mystery case
[39] special day
[40] business gathering
[41] you are the one
[42] a change
[43] bad influence
[44] slumber party gone wrong
[45] soft side
[46] drunk jisoo
[47] close to realization
[48] rough situation
[49] the realization
[50] dealing with the brat
[51] personal
[52] caring brother
[53] jisoo's saviour
[54] fight jisoo
[55] hottest issue
[56] in pain
[57] internal bleeding
[58] relieved
[59] his deeper side
[60] she's my kind of rain
[61] i like you
[62] holding grudges
[63] reflecting
[64] true colors
[65] the song brothers and jennie
[66] pretentious she-devil
[67] lowkey admiration
[68] can't stop the feeling
[69] peace of mind
[70] in denial
[71] confused between heart and brain
[72] truth or dare
[73] ran away
[74] the last kiss
[75] minseok's unrequited love
[76] hurt
[77] jongdae's love advice
[78] the revelation
[79] yifan's new happiness
[80] self defense
[81] zitao's last request
[82] the signs
[83] luhan's unexpected surprise
[84] mystery admirer
[85] yixing's valentines date
[86] the feud begins
[87] minseok or jongdae
[88] yifan or zitao
[89] luhan or yixing
[90] ending the feud
[91] jisoo turns 18
[92] jisoo's choice
[93] person in black revealed
[94] shocking revelation
[95] forbidden love
[96] acceptance
[97] maltreated
[98] the way you look at me
[99] despair and obsession
[100] forgive and forget
jisoo's afterword
LAST NOTE + SPIN OFF

[6] shopping

542 31 2
Av sungrihyo

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

Jisoo, Dilreba and Xiaotong along with Yixing are on their way to the cafeteria. Jisoo and Yixing are having a conversation while Dilreba and Xiaotong are just looking at them and silently giggled.

"I think they look cute when they're together." Dilreba whispered at Xiaotong.

"Oh my gosh yes! I thought I was the only one thinking about how they look like a couple." Xiaotong whispers back.

"Isn't it?" Dilreba giggled.

"It is!" Xiaotong giggled too.

"We should take a photo of them." Dilreba suggests.

"Oh, wait a minute." Xiaotong grabs her phone from her pocket and silently took pictures of Jisoo and Yixing.

It went on a perfect timing when Xiaotong captures Yixing and Jisoo who were smiling at each other. Dilreba and Xiaotong gave each other a high five after the success of taking a perfect stolen shot from the two.

"You should keep it. You're the best!" Dilreba compliments her.

"I know right. I will send this to your WeChat of course." Xiaotong laughs.

As soon as they went to the cafeteria, they immediately fall in line to order and looked for a place to sit after.

"You should sit with Yixing. Me and Dilreba will sit infront of you two." Xiaotong told Jisoo.

"Oh, of course." Jisoo nodded.

"You know, it's quite shocking to me that you also knew Dilreba even before." Yixing says. "You met each other during the enrollment and I didn't even know."

"I was totally unaware that you knew each other. What a small word." Jisoo laughs.

"Our dad and her parents are close friends, the same as with Xiaotong's parents." Yixing explained.

"That's great. Really a small world." Jisoo smiled.

"And that's amazing, Jisoo finally have another friend aside from me." Xiaotong smiled.

"And I'm glad you are able to make new friends around here while we're not around." Yixing smiled at Jisoo. "You easily adjusted well on everything."

"I totally agree! I wouldn't even believe that she is a pure Korean because she can speak Chinese fluently." Xiaotong said.

"Seriously? Jisoo is Korean?" Dilreba went shocked. Jisoo was not able to tell her that she is Korean.

"Yes I am. I grew up in Seoul." Jisoo replied.

"But how were you able to learn Chinese?" Dilreba asks.

"I learned it in my school, our school requires us to learn the basic." Jisoo replied.

"That's cool! I wouldn't even think you're a Korean because of your accent." Dilreba compliments her.

"Yeah, but I cannot really understand some and I'm mad at forming a Chinese sentence sometimes."

"Your Chinese is great, don't worry." Xiaotong says.

"Well anyway, it's almost 10 AM, my next class starts at 10:30." Yixing informs.

"The same as ours." Xiaotong replied.

"Mine too. I guess we need to go back into our respective classrooms after this." Dilreba added.

After eating, everyone of them went back to their own classrooms for their next classes. Jisoo and Xiaotong are on the same class again. They have the same schedules in all of their subjects. Their next class is Architectural Design, so they passed by their lockers to get their materials for drafting. They will have another esquisse to be done inside the room.

They entered the room along with their professor, and their on the spot plate was given to them to be done with the duration of three hours.

"Okay class, pass your plates forward." The professor announced after 3 hours. Jisoo was able to finish it ahead of time before passing her paper.

"Well, that was a great job! We were able to finish it ahead of time." Xiaotong says.

"Good job to us though." Jisoo smiles.

"I'll be returning all of your previous plates today, and I am not satisfied with your works so tomorrow expect for a remedial of this." The professor tells, and started to distribute the papers back.

"Oh, good thing I was able to make it not lower than the passing grade." Xiaotong says as she receives her own work.

"I wonder where is mine? I haven't received mine yet." Jisoo told her.

"What? Maybe you didn't hear our professor calling for you." Xiaotong said.

"I never heared my name being called though." Jisoo replies.

"Tell our professor now." Xiaotong told her.

"Okay class dismissed, I'll see you all again tomorrow." The professor bid goodbye and went outside.

Jisoo chased after her professor before he goes out of her sight. "S-sir, e-excuse me?"

"Yes Miss Li?"

"M-my paper... I haven't received mine sir." Jisoo said.

"Oh, about that, don't worry." Jisoo wonder why her professor smiled. "In fact, you're the only one who got the highest passing so I displayed your work on the bulletin."

Jisoo went freeze. "O-oh really sir?"

"Yes Miss Li. I posted it on the bulletin this morning." The professor smiled. "You should keep up the good work next time!"

"Thank you so much sir!" Jisoo smiled.

"You're welcome miss Li. I should go now."

"Yes sir. Thank you again." Jisoo smiled.

"Oh, the top notcher of the class again." Xiaotong smiled at her.

"No I am not."

"Stop pretending like you don't want it. I know deep inside you love being praised which makes it goes into your head." Zitao interrupts as he passed by them.

"What? I didn't mean anything Zitao." Jisoo defended.

"Stop it Jisoo. You're always the most favorite of all the professors, ever since our freshmen days they always praise you and displayed some of your works on the bulletin so stop acting like it's nothing to you at all." Zitao ranted.

"Zitao." Jisoo was shocked by his sudden words.

"It's true. Just admit it, you want to gain attention for being so competitive." Zitao scoffed.

"Don't you think it's rude to talk to a girl like that?" Xiaotong mocks him.

"I'm not talking to you, so shut up!" Zitao scoffed at Xiaotong.

"You're being rude towards my best friend so I won't shut up!" Xiaotong says. "Now will you stop?"

"Whatever." Zitao shook his head before he left.

"See that guy? He's so arrogant and so full of himself. I am so done!" Xiaotong is obviously pissed of by Zitao's behavior towards Jisoo.

"Come on, don't mind him." Jisoo sighed.

"I can't believe you're letting him to talk to you that way." Xiaotong told her. "I hate it!"

"I'm used to it. Just don't mind him." Jisoo told her.

It's almost night and Jisoo's last class ends at 5:30PM. Good thing she was with Zitao on her last class, and it's only the two of them who were having late dismissals. Jisoo and Zitao are on their way home, while Xiaotong is waiting for their car to fetch her.

"I'll see you again tomorrow Jisoo." Xiatong made a farewell before she left.

"You too. Take care okay?" Jisoo waved at her.

"You too." Xiaotong smiled.

"Yeah, should we go home now?" Jisoo almost jumped when she hears Zitao talking behind her.

"You scared me." Jisoo complained.

"Whatever. Now let's go, it's getting dark." Zitao starts to walk first on his way to the parking and Jisoo followed him.

Jisoo opens the door to enter his car, then Zitao entered on the driver's seat and starts on the engine. Jisoo noticed that Zitao didn't wear his headset this time and she was curios.

"Stop staring." Zitao told her coldly, and that made Jisoo shock, she never knew that Zitao could see her staring at him on his peripheral view.

Jisoo immediately looked away. She remained silent during the ride but Zitao again started to talk.

"I bet there is something that you wanted to say." Jisoo felt nervous with Zitao's strong voice.

"Ahm... N-no, there is none." Jisoo looked down.

"There is." Zitao insists. "You've been glancing at me the whole ride."

Jisoo gasps. "Come on don't be surprised that I was aware of what you're doing. I can see it through the side of my vision. You wanted to ask me about something but you're hesitant." Zitao continuously said.

"What? H-How did you---"

"I can read minds." He simply replied. "If you have something to ask about, go ask."

"O-oh. Okay." Jisoo pulled a deep breath before saying something. "I-I was just curious... you know? It's just new to me that... you're not wearing your headphones this time."

"I'm not in the mood for music now, I'm stressed." He replied lazily.

"Okay..." Jisoo nodded.

"Is there something else that you wanted to ask?"

"N-no... No." Jisoo shook her head.

She is living with Zitao for 4 years yet she never become close to him as how she is to Yixing. Jisoo is uncomfortable of him, aside from the fact that Zitao dislikes her and never treated her as a family, Jisoo is somewhat scared of his aura and it's intimidating for her. She is completely aware that Zitao is being cold or rude at her and even pull a prank at her at times.

After the ride, Zitao parked his car near the entrance of the mansion. They have a separate building for the garage which has 7 slots.

"Go out now." Zitao ordered. It sounds rude but Jisoo was used to him being like that.

"Yeah." Jisoo nods. She began to pick up all her things before going out of the car.

Before she went out of the garage building, she turned back to Zitao who's still inside the car. She was about to go back and check him but stops when she saw Yifan's car. He just arrived and is about to park his own car.

Yifan approaches her. "Jisoo, there you are. Where's Zitao?"

"Over his car. He never went out yet, he just told me to go inside first." Jisoo replied.

"Hmmm." Yifan looked at Zitao who just went out from his car. "Zitao, let's go inside now."

"You guys should go first. I still have something to do." Zitao told them coldly.

"Alright, just go inside after. We'll be having our dinner." Yifan reminded him. Zitao just nodded. "Jisoo, let's go inside now."

"Yifan?"

"Yes?"

"I-Is Zitao having a problem?" Jisoo asked curiously. "I-I don't know what is going on with him lately."

"Me neither, I noticed he is not on the usual mood lately." Yifan replied. "I don't even know what's with him, even Minseok gege doesn't know what's with him."

"I just noticed it. Sometimes he's being short-tempered and irritable."

"I noticed that too. I guess I should try to talk to him on Saturday. For now, just let him be."

"Okay, sure." Jisoo nodded.

"You should go to your room first and change, I'll just head to the kitchen and check on Minseok ge."

"Alright." Jisoo nodded.

As Jisoo climbed up stairs she quite noticed that someone is following her, but when she turned around there is no one.

"It was just probably my imagination." Jisoo shook her head and continue walking on the way to her room.

A few seconds, she heard another low foot steps that is following her, when she turned around there is no one around.

"Dalgom? Hmmm?" Jisoo starts walking again. "It's impossible to be my pet, it sounds like a human foot step."

Jisoo went inside her room to change before she went down to help Minseok and Yifan prepare for dinner. When she went to the kitchen, Minseok and Yifan are already preparing something to cook.

"Hi Jisoo." Minseok greeted.

"I want to help." Jisoo smiled at him.

"Come here then, help me peel all this vegetables out." Yifan said.

"Oh sure!" Jisoo yelped.

"How was your day in the uni?" Minseok asks.

"Fine as ever." Jisoo smiles. "I just met Dilreba again."

"Oh, the one you told us about before?" Yifan asks.

"Yes and I didn't even expect that you guys knew her too, and even Xiaotong." Jisoo replied.

"Their parents and dad used to business partners." Minseok told her. "And it's a good thing that you make new friends now."

"I only have Xiaotong and Dilreba as of now. The others are fine but... I am not really closed to them." Jisoo explained.

"That's better, you'll slowly get to know more." Minseok smiles.

A few minutes later, the dinner is served. All of them gathered around for dinner together. They were all in silent once they started to eat.

Jisoo found herself looking at the set of the portraits on the wall that divides the kitchen and the dining area.

"Jisoo, is there something wrong?" Yifan asks.

"You're looking at those portraits aren't you?" Minseok asked.

"I am." Jisoo nodded. "It seems familiar."

"Indeed it is. Those are our favorite places." Yifan replied. "Here in Beijing."

"I wonder who painted it. It's beautiful. It looks so realistic." Jisoo praises.

"Yixing made them when he was 13-14 years old." Minseok told her and looks at Yixing at the same time.

"Really?!" Jisoo gasped.

"Hmmm?" Yixing suddenly blinked at Minseok while he was munching on his food.

Jisoo panics when Yixing almost choked himself on his food. She immediately grabbed some water from the pitcher and placed it on his glasses before handing it to him.

"Here." Jisoo gently rubbed his back while he is drinking.

"Thank you." Yixing smiled at her.

"Then Yixing is so talented. More talented than I am." Jisoo laughed.

"Don't be too harsh on yourself, I saw your art works." Yifan gently tapped her shoulder.

"You saw mine?" Jisoo turned to Yifan.

"I saw it on your weibo." Yifan just have her a grin.

"What?! Y-you're checking my account?" You can see through Jisoo how she couldn't even believe such things.

"From time to time." Yifan chuckles. "You've started painting at the age of ten, that's amazing!"

"Fanfan." Jisoo pouted. "You've been stalking me all along then?"

"I was curious about you so I ended up stalking your weibo, and I found myself looking at your artworks." Yifan explained.

"I have never seen Jisoo's artworks yet, and I badly wanted to." Minseok whined in a joke way.

"I'm not confident enough of my work honestly." Jisoo told them.

"You should be, you're an architecture student and you should at least be proud of it." Minseok smiles at her.

"Hmmm, Yixing has better works than I have." Jisoo pouted.

"I don't think so. Your artworks are perfect!" Yixing praised. "I saw it on your portfolio."

"What?"

"When I took care of you while you're sick I was so curious about that huge portfolio beside me so I took a look and saw your artworks." Yixing explained.

"Oh my gosh you didn't!" Jisoo yelped.

"I did." Yixing smiles. "And it's all amazing! You should put some of it on a frame."

"No, I couldn't." Jisoo disagrees.

"Well sister, trust me it's all beautiful. I saw it too." Luhan added. "When I took over Yixing and look over for you I saw it."

"Well thank you." Jisoo smiled.

"Yeah, it's always her and not me." Zitao mumbles.

"She got the attention as always." Jongdae agrees.

"What? No." Jisoo defended. "I never want it that way."

"Come on, stop acting like you don't. You just badly wanted attention from our brothers. Ha ha." Jongdae mocks.

"Jongdae."

"Whatever."

"Just don't mind them sis. Never pay attention to Jongdae, he is being a clown again." Luhan laughs. "Anyway, I kissed going to those places on the portraits."

"Well me too, we all have been so busy lately." Yixing agrees.

"I agree." Jisoo nodded. "It's been years and when I entered college I never been outside or travel along the city of Beijing. I was so busy."

"We noticed. You focused a lot on uni." Yifan says. "We totally understand, we can clearly see how dedicated you are."

"Thank you." Jisoo smiles. "But, I badly missed the outside. I have never been there again, or roaming around the city of Beijing like the way we used to before."

"Not a problem. Your career is the most important." Minseok told her.

"But, I badly wanted to go out." Jisoo says. "I missed going out the city and to see the world outside. I badly wanted to see all of those high rise buildings in the city of Beijing."

"I can take you there on the weekend if you want it." Luhan moved his shoulder closer to Jisoo's followed by his head as he looked at her. "We should have a date."

"What?" innocent Jisoo asked.

"Luhan!" Yifan glared at him.

"Calm down gege." Luhan chuckles. "I didn't mean to say it as a romantic date, what I mean is a normal date for siblings."

"Don't deny it Luhan, I know how your mind goes." Minseok retorts.

"I wanted to take her out, I think we should go shopping is that okay with you sis?" Luhan asks.

"I shall go with her instead. You might be doing another nasty things around." Yifan scoffed. "I'll take Jisoo to a place where she can relax."

"I should go with her too. It's been a long time since I never went out, I've been busy with works." Minseok added. "I can take her to the park."

"That's too boring. If I were all of you I would take her to the club or any bar out there and have fun." Jongdae interrupts.

"Jongdae!" Minseok warned and glared at him.

"What? I was just kidding!" Jongdae laughed.

"Don't you ever dare to do it Jongdae! You're such a bad influence." Yifan scolds.

"Okay, fine, I surrender." Jongdae raised both of his hands.

"Better not do it if I were you." Zitao grinned at Jongdae. "I should take her to shop with me instead and she'll be my chaperone."

"Wow, a spoiled brat." Luhan scoffs. "So who's gonna be taking Jisoo out on a Saturday? It should be me right, sis? I bet she would pick me."

Jisoo remained silent for the whole conversation, she turned to Yixing who remained silent as her. Jisoo started to feel uncomfortable.

"I bet she won't pick you gege." Jongdae smirks.

"And do you think she would pick you?" Zitao scoffed at him.

"Jisoo wouldn't choose to be with you either if you're treating her harshly." Yifan told him.

"Can you please stop arguing already?!" Minseok quells. "You guys are giving me a headache, really. It's for Jisoo to decide on whoever she wants to be with."

"Who do you want to be with Jisoo?" Yifan asks.

"Yes, we wanted to know." Luhan added.

"I hope you don't mind, I'll go with Yixing." Jisoo said.

"Me?" Yixing turned to her, still on processed about what is going.

"Of course."

"Then I'll take you to the park where you have not been yet." Yixing smiled. "You're familiar with the Yuyuantan Park?"

"Yuyuantan Park? I badly wanted to go there!" Jisoo couldn't hide the excitement in her anymore.

"I'll take you there on the weekend."

"Oh thank you, Yixing!"

"As always." Zitao murmured.

"Your favorite brother." Jongdae mumbled.

"Well that's fine to us. We all know that you two are the closest." Minseok said.

"Yeah, but don't worry. I wanted to have a bond with each one of you for the next time." Jisoo assured.

"That's great then, we all should take Jisoo in every places around Beijing. I mean, some places that she never wemt through yet." Yifan suggests.

"I would love that." Jisoo smiled.

"Then let's have it all planned." Minseok agreed.

It's already 11 in the evening but Jisoo is still awake. She is currently inside the library of the mansion, doing all of her homeworks. She is always staying up late just to finish all of her homeworks and review because she avoids cramming a lot. It's all on her mindset, she never crammed, she always work ahead of time which is admirable.

"You're still up, it's already 11 PM." Yixing sat beside her while she's working on er homeworks. "You should go to sleep."

"No, no, I still have to work on this." Jisoo told him as she pointed out her Math homeworks.

"But your Math class is still on the next day, you can work on it for tomorrow. Don't rush." Yixing told her.

"I always work ahead of time, besides I still have another plates to make for tomorrow night that is why I am working on this sheets." Jisoo explained.

"Hmmm?" Yixing takes a look at Jisoo's worksheet. He noticed some of it where left blank, Jisoo probably haven't found the answers for it.

"Mind if I can help?" Yixing asked.

"A-are you sure?" Jisoo hesitates his offer.

"Of course."

"Okay then."

"Give me a minute to answer all of this." Yixing says. "Then I'll teach you afterwards."

"Okay." Jisoo smiled.

Yixing answered all of the remaining problem solvings on Jisoo's worksheet within just a few minutes than she expected. Jisoo gasps, she actually couldn't believe that the latter can solve Math problems mentally.

"H--how did you do that?"

"Let's just say that Math is my favorite." Yixing smiled.

"Is it? I'm not good in it, but I can completely solve some of the other math problems." Jisoo told him.

"That's easy. I can teach you the easiest way." Yixing started to show his own solution on how he arrived to the answer. "Here, there are several tricks that you can do. You can easily identify the roots of this problem, if the sum of its coefficients is 0 then the x value is equals to 1..."

Yixing showed the demonstration on how to solve the other problems while Jisoo just nodded as she finally understands how the problem results into its final answer.

"Did you get it?" Yixing asked.

"I get it now." Jisoo nodded.

"Well that's good. Just remember these tricks that I wrote on your note. You can use them for everything." Yixing pointed over the one he wrotes on the sticky note.

"And it gladly helped! You made it easier than I did." Jisoo laughed. "Thank you so much for helping me on this Yixing."

"Anything for you." Jisoo blushed when Yixing showed her another smile. "Just call me anytime and I'll help you on your math homeworks."

"No, no. It's enough for this. I don't want to bother you anymore. You might have another homeworks to work on for." Jisoo said.

"It's fine, all I am doing was reading and reviewing a thick accounting book all the time." Yixing replied. "I bet yours is tougher than mine and of course you really need a help and I am always here willing to do it."

"Thank you so much then, how can I make it up to you?" Jisoo asked him.

"What do you mean?"

"You helped me in solving my worksheets, so I wanted to do something for you in return." Jisoo explained.

"You don't have to. I'm not asking for anything, I'm just glad to help." Yixing smiled.

"But I still owe you for that. I would feel bad if I couldn't do something for you." Jisoo sighs.

"Well it's up to you Chu." Yixing laughs. "But there is no need to. Anway, you should go to sleep. It's already 12am."

"Yeah, I think I should." Jisoo was about to grab all of her stuffs but Yixing did it instead.

"Allow me with that." He offered.

"Hey, Yixing..."

"Just leave this to me. Now let's go outside." Yixing told her.

"Alright." Jisoo nodded. "You really don't have to do this."

"I have to. This is the least that I could do."

"You really are gentleman aren't you?" Jisoo giggled.

"Am I?" Yixing looked puzzled.

"You are." Jisoo smiled. "Among my brothers."

"I'm flattered." Yixing chuckles.

"Well it's true."

"Where should I put this by the way?" Yixing asks as soon as he enters in her room, pointing at her stuffs that he is carrying.

"Just on the table." Jisoo answered. "Thank you Xing-ah."

"You've been thanking me a lot for today, Chu. Don't mention it." Yixing laughed.

"I just... don't know what to say." Jisoo laughed awkwardly and looked down.

Yixing silently smiled and cupped her face, he slowly lifts her up to face him. Jisoo could feel his warm hands placed on her cheeks. She suddenly lost out of thoughts, she couldn't explain the feeling.

"Aww you're so cute." Yixing chuckles. Jisoo just pouted at him in return and creased her forehead.

"Aww Ishiiing!" Jisoo whined when Yixing started to pinch her cheeks.

"Yes chichu?" Yixing laughed at her cuteness.

"Yah stop!" Jisoo pouted. "My cheeks."

"You're so adorable." Yixing teased.

"Hey... you should be sleeping now." Jisoo told him.

"Oh I'm sorry." Yixing removed his hands on Jisoo's cheeks and laughed. "Well, good night Chichu."

"Good night Xingxing." Jisoo said in return.

Yixing already went out of Jisoo's room. She herself closed the door and turned off the lights before she went into a deep sleep.

Jisoo have a four hours vacant as of the moment. She along with Xiaotong and Dilreba are currently at the lawn. Jisoo no longer went to the library after two of her friends suggested that she should just borrow one book from the library and read it outside.

"I can't believe you actually got the answer for our homework." Xiaotong told her while she was holding Jisoo's finished worksheet. "You're getting advanced, really. I was even having a hard time working on this one."

"Me too, it took me more hours but... I already know how to solve it." Jisoo says.

"That's great! You're really a fast learner, unlike me."

"Oh don't be. I didn't learned that by myself." Jisoo told her.

"How did you learned this then?" Xiaotong asked.

"Yixing taught me." Jisoo replied.

"Yixing?!" Dilreba and Xiaotong said in chorus.

"Why?" Jisoo wondered.

"Oh nothing." Dilreba went back to her normal expression. Xiaotong just smiled at Dilreba.

"What is it?" Jisoo frowned.

"Don't mind it, we're just pretty weird." Xiaotong laughed.

"Yeah... You two are." Jisoo slowly nodded upon agreeing. "You two easily get along so well."

"Because we are both crazy, and we get along with fashion a lot." Xiaotong explained.

"That explains it. I'm a total opposite. I'm not into fashion." Jisoo told them.

"And that's why we should be slowly getting you into fashion." Dilreba suggests.

"That's a great idea. I think you should!" Xiaotong agreed.

"No, I don't want to." Jisoo shook her head.

"Well you need to, besides we can take you for shopping during weekends." Dilreba says.

"I don't think I can make it on the weekends." Jisoo doubts. "I'm busy with other stuffs."

"Once you're not we can all shop together." Xiaotong says. She turned to Dilreba. "I insisted for her how many times to go shopping for new clothes but she wouldn't."

"I don't really need new clothes. I still have more." Jisoo told them.

"Well, you need a little spice up." Xiaotong says.

"I don't know."

"You should try dressing up with a girly vibe. It suits you." Dilreba told her.

"Yeah, I bet she would look pretty. So on the weekend we're going to do it!" Xiaotong clapped her hands together.

"B-but... I-I have to go somewhere on the weekend." Jisoo said. "I-it is already on schedule, I'm gonna go shopping with Luhan."

"With Luhan?!" Dilreba and Xiaotong both said in chorus.

"Y-yes. Why?" Jisoo slowly nodded.

"I want to come!'

"I wanted to go to!"

"Can we?!" Dilreba and Xiaotong gave Jisoo a pleading look with a blinking eye.

"Ugh... I don't know... if it's okay with him?" Jisoo was unassure of what to say.

"Well, whatever." Xiaotong shrugged. "I'll go find a way."

Jisoo just shook her head. She didn't really understand what Xiaotong and Dilreba means by those things so she shrugged it off her thoughts. It's only two days when she hangout with Dilreba along with Xiaotong, and she is happy that the three of them are getting along with each other.

That thing makes Jisoo happy as she is slowly making friends, and she already have two girl best friends aside from Yixing as her boy best friend.

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Jisoo woke up on a Saturday morning. A weekend, and she suddenly remembered one thing. Today she's going with Luhan at the mall and she promised him that she will go. It's 7am and she already entered the bathroom to take a bath and change.

Jisoo picked a yellow dress with a yellow cardigan and a flat shoes. She prefers this kind of style, conservative and simple. Jisoo is not into fashion herself, she only wanted to look simple.

A few minutes later, Jisoo heard a knock. She expect it's Luhan since she is going along with him for today.

"Hi Jisoo!" She hasn't even opened the door widely when she saw Dilreba and Xiaotong's outside her room.

Jisoo was surprised by their sudden appearance and the way they greeted her with their loud voice. "What? H-how did you...?"

"We asked Yifan about it." Xiaotong replied. "Then he guide us the way."

"And Minseok showed us where your room is." Dilreba added.

"Mind if we enter your room Jisoo? It seems cute! I'm loving the color." Xiaotong giggles.

"Sure, come inside." Jisoo opened the door widely for them to enter.

"Yeah, it's really cute! And it's all purple." Dilreba compliments.

"What are you girls doing in here anyway? I never expect you to come today." Jisoo laughed.

"We already told you about it. We're going shopping remember?" Xiaotong told her as she lied down on the couch.

"But... I'm going with Luhan."

"We don't mind. We love to go with him too, besides it's our chance now. Right Xiaotong?" Dilreba giggled as soon as she remember Luhan.

"It is!" Xiaotong agreed.

"I don't get it." Jisoo shrugged.

"Whatever." Xiaotong groans. "I think you should change now. You'll be going outside with us right?"

"I already changed." Jisoo told them.

Xiaotong and Dilreba frowned while looking at Jisoo's outfit.

"Jisoo you can't be serious." Xiaotong moved her head sideways on disapproval. "You're going out with that dress and cardigan?"

"Y-Yes. Why? Is something wrong?" Jisoo curiously asked.

"You're not going out with that outfit aren't you?" Dilreba asked.

"Me? Why?"

"Jisoo you always wear something like that and it's too common." Xiaotong told her. "I always see you wearing something like that again and again."

"You know me, I am not into fashion." Jisoo says.

"I suggest you should take off that cardigan." Dilreba was about to remove it but Jisoo stopped her from doing it.

"No!" Jisoo protests.

"Seriously, you're dressing up like a boomer! You're not a typical Gen Z." Xiaotong told her frankly. "Besides, it's only for now. Just take it off."

"I don't want to." Jisoo sighed.

"Well let's see what's inside your closet then. I wanted to see. I bet there is something else more here." Xiaotong said.

"Well." Jisoo slowly opened her walk in closet and it shows how huge it is on the inside. "Here's all of my clothes."

"Oh it's so huge!" Dilreba was in awe.

"I wanted to see!" Xiaotong yelped.

"Let's go inside." Jisoo lead the way inside her walk in closet.

"You have lots of clothes huh?" Xiaotong lingered her eyes around and looked for something pretty.

"Your clothes almost covered up more of your skins." Dilreba commented while she was scanning all of Jisoo's clothes in a hanger.

"Yeah I've noticed. Long dresses and sleeves. Jisoo aren't you not getting fed up with all of this?" Xiaotong added.

"No I don't."

"Well I am." Xiaotong gave her a serious look.

"I have an idea. I think this shirt and dress needs a little transformation." Dilreba showed the oversized shirt along with the long pencil skirt that she found on Jisoo's closet.

"Are you thinking the same thing, Reba?" Xiaotong looked at her suspiciously.

"Most likely!" Dilreba replied.

"Hey, what are you guys up to?" Jisoo panicked.

"It's time for some hacks." Xiaotong winked at Jisoo. "You don't have to wear something old fashioned. We don't want it."

"Now let's go." Xiaotong and Dilreba grabbed Jisoo by her arm and pulled her outside of the walk in closet.

"Hey, what are you trying to do with my clothes? You guys." Jisoo worries, especially when Dilreba grabbed a scissor from her workplace.

"You'll see." Xiaotong grinned. Jisoo gasped when Xiaotong starts to cut her oversized shirt.

"Hey! Xiaotong!" Jisoo panicked. "What are you doing?"

"Hey chill! I'm not gonna ruin it." Xiaotong laughed. "Just chill."

"You'll like the result of this, I promise." Dilreba on the other hand is working on the skirt, she trimmed the unnecessaey part that makes it look like old fashioned. "Now this one's better! Just need a final touch."

"You guys." Jisoo whined.

"Chill, we're on it. You'll like the result I am sure." Xiaotong winked at her.

Xiaotong literally converted the oversized shirt into a cropped off shoulder top, while Dilreba trimmed the long pencil skirt and made into above knee level skirt. They did it by manually sewing her clothes which made Jisoo shock.

"Oh my gosh girls! What did you just do?!" Jisoo panicked.

"A beautiful transformation." Dilreba replied.

"And tadaaaa!" Xiaotong and Dilreba proudly showed the clothes that they transformed into a better one.

"What?" Jisoo gasps. "You can't be serious."

"Yes we are." Dilreba smiled. "Now, try it on!"

"No, I can't wear that." Jisoo averts.

"And do you think we will let you go out with that outfit?" Xiaotong seriously stared at her.

"Guys, please."

"No way. We're not letting you out with that outfit so try this on." Dilreba added.

"I can't." Jisoo sighed.

"Okay, we'll tell Luhan that we should accompany him instead." Dilreba tried to scare her.

"Now wear this." Xiaotong handed the clothes to Jisoo.

"This too! Go on." Dilreba also handed it to her.

"We're waiting Jisoo." Xiaotong folded her arms together as she stares at Jisoo.

"But---"

"No more buts. Just wear it and then we'll go." Dilreba says as she moved her hand sidewards.

"Okay." Jisoo sighs. She entered the closet with the clothes that Dilreba and Xiaotong fixed.

As soon as she enters the closet, she recheck the clothes that were transformed into something shorter than the usual. After realizing that it was so revealing enough for her, she worried. After wearing she even worried a lot when it shows almost all of her skin. Her shoulders, tummy and her legs are visible enough. It made her feel uncomfortable wearing that kind of outfit.

"Oh no." Jisoo gaspsed. "This is not good. This is totally not my own style."

"Jisoo? Are you done?!"

"Luhan is waiting!"

Jisoo stops when her friends called her from outside. "Just a minute." Jisoo panicked. "I don't know what to do anymore."

Jisoo took a deep breath before she slowly opened the door knob of her closet and went out uncomfortably.

"Wow!"

"So pretty!"

Jisoo was looking down and covers her tummy with her hands while she take a look at herself in the mirror.

"Oh my gosh you're so pretty Jisoo." Dilreba commented.

"Indeed! Now let's do your hair." Xiaotong pick up the comb and started to fix Jisoo's hair.

"I told you, this would come out great!" Xiaotong tells Dilreba.

"You were right all along." Dilreba smiled. "Jisoo is naturally pretty."

"Now this is much better." Xiaotong says as soon as she is done in fixing Jisoo's hair.

"Now we're ready to go." Dilreba clapped her hands together and grabs her bag from the table.

"Hey guys. Was Luhan informed about this?" Jisoo asked them again.

"We told him and he agreed." Xiaotong says.

"Okay. I think I should bring this one." Jisoo grabs her cardigan but Xiaotong took it away instead.

"No need, you don't need this anymore."

"Your outfit is better, this one is a bit of a distraction you know." Dilreba holds tq cardigan and set it aside.

"Now let's go outside." Xiaotong initiated.

Both Xiaotong and Dilreba held Jisoo's hand in each side as they went out of her room. Jisoo squirms while she was being pulled.

"Girls, you really don't need to tighten the grip. I'm getting uncomfortable." Jisoo pleaded.

"Oh, we're sorry." Dilreba sighs and let go of her hands.

"Srop covering your body Jisoo. It's so weird." Xiaotong joked.

"Where is Luhan?" Jisoo asks.

"He's waiting for you downstairs." Dilreba replied.

"Okay. Should we take a breakfast before going?"

"No need, we'll be eating at the mall." Xiaotong replied.

"Okay..." Jisoo sighs.

As soon as they made it downstairs, Luhan was sitting on the couch while he is playing with his phone. He immediately stopped playing on his phone once he noticed the three girls.

"Hey girls." Luhan gave them an alluring smile. "Wow sis, you look gorgeous."

Jisoo's face heaten up. She immediately looked away when she felt that she was blushing.

Luhan chuckled. "Oh come on, don't be shy. You should be confident enough, you're beautiful."

Jisoo's blushing face redenned even more, Luhan laughed at the thought. "You're blushing. Now let's go girls."

"Yes, I think we should go now." Xiaotong suggests.

"You look gorgeous today huh? This is the first time I saw you wearing this kind of outfit." Jisoo felt awkward with the way Luhan stared at her. "You're so pretty, sis."

"Uh oh... L-Luhan?" Jisoo felt unease when Luhan placed his arm on the other side of Jisoo's shoulder. "M-mind if you just... take this off please?"

"Oh, I'm sorry about that." Luhan chuckles. "My bad."

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer ocksĂĄ att gilla

23.3K 854 24
Kim Jisoo moved to another school because of his family business and he met school badass kim jennie. One day Jennie and her friends played and she l...
313K 10.6K 53
An unexpected relationship blooms in their high school life,instead of choosing one of them,Y/N decided to try things out with all four of them. Funn...
33.9K 1.3K 25
Wherein Jennie gets back to her country to win the love of her life's heart,Jisoo.She knows that she's already married but,she's still too eager to g...
27.9K 1.8K 22
Kim Taehyung ♡ Kim Jisoo Former lovers Kim Taehyung and Kim Jisoo's path collide again after one night of mistake in the past. An unexpected event ha...