𝗠𝗬 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗬...

By SOULEVTER

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ 𝟬𝟭 ♯ 𝗠𝗛𝗔 "𝐈 𝔇IDNT PLAN S H... More

𝗭𝗘𝗥𝗢
𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖭𝖨 ༾༾
𝖲𝖠𝖭༾༾
𝖲𝖧𝖨
𝖦𝖮༾༾
𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴 ༾༾
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨 ༾༾
𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨 ༾༾
𝖪𝖴༾༾
𝖩𝖴𝖴༾༾
𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨༾༾
𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖭𝖨 ༾༾
𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖠𝖭 ༾༾
𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖸𝖮𝖭 ༾༾
𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖦𝖮༾༾
𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴 ༾༾
𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨༾༾
𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨 ༾༾
𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖪𝖴༾༾
𝖭𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴 ༾༾
𝖭𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨 ༾༾
𝖭𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖭𝖨 ༾༾
𝖭𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖠𝖭 ༾༾
𝖭𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖸𝖮𝖭 ༾༾
𝖭𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖦𝖮 ༾༾
𝖭𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴 ༾༾
𝖭𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨 ༾༾
𝖭𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨 ༾༾
𝖭𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖪𝖴 ༾༾
𝖲𝖠𝖭𝖩𝖴𝖴༾༾
𝖲𝖠𝖭𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨 ༾༾
𝖲𝖠𝖭𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖭𝖨 ༾༾
𝖲𝖠𝖭𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖠𝖭 ༾༾
𝖲𝖠𝖭𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖸𝖮𝖭 ༾༾
𝖲𝖠𝖭𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖦𝖮 ༾༾
𝖲𝖠𝖭𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴 ༾༾
𝖲𝖠𝖭𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨 ༾༾
𝖲𝖠𝖭𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨 ༾༾
𝖲𝖠𝖭𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖪𝖴
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖭𝖨
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖠𝖭
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖸𝖮𝖭
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖦𝖮
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖪𝖴
𝖦𝖮𝖩𝖴𝖴
𝖦𝖮𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖦𝖮𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖭𝖨
𝖦𝖮𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖠𝖭
𝖦𝖮𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖸𝖮𝖭
𝖦𝖮𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖦𝖮
𝖦𝖮𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴
𝖦𝖮𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖦𝖮𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖦𝖮𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖪𝖴
𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴
𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖭𝖨
𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖠𝖭
𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖸𝖮𝖭
𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖦𝖮
𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴
𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖪𝖴
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖭𝖨
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖠𝖭
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖸𝖮𝖭
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖦𝖮
𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗝𝗨𝗨𝗥𝗢𝗞𝗨
𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗝𝗨𝗨𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗜
𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗝𝗨𝗨𝗛𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗜
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖪𝖴
𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴
𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖭𝖨
𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖠𝖭
𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖸𝖮𝖭
𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖦𝖮
𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴
𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖪𝖴
𝖪𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴
𝖪𝖴𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖪𝖴𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖭𝖨
𝖪𝖴𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖠𝖭
𝖪𝖴𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖸𝖮𝖭
𝖪𝖴𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴
𝖪𝖴𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝗗𝗬𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨

5.1K 148 33
By SOULEVTER

𝐅𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑
𝖾𝗇𝗁𝗒𝗉𝖾𝗇

𖩩 : two days had gone by since their first experience with villains, another day of work study soon rolled by once again. Though it seemed to be a bit different. "Oh, Morning!" Ochaco greeted the two boy's from the entrance, Y/n adjusted the strap of her bag as she stepped forward with a wave.

"Hey you two, are you heading to your work studies today?" Y/n questioned the green haired male along with the redhead. Izuku gave a nod in response, "What a coincidence. We are too," Asui commented with a smile.

Y/n perked a brow, "They requested for no costumes too?" She asked as she noticed that their hands were empty as well. "Yea, I wonder why," Izuku wondered as the trio stepped down to meet the two.

Y/n shrugged as she settled next to the two boys. "I guess since we're all here why not head to the station together," the group gave a nod in response to her suggestion before starting on their route, occasionally conversing with one another before being greeted and escorted by two Pro Heroes along the way.

"Huh? We're all going the same way? Kirishima aren't you in Kansai?" Izuku asked as he was the last to scan his card. "Well we're meeting in a place that's different from usual," Kirishima responded.

Y/n perked a brow at this, "Really? So are we," she added, finding it all to be far more than just a coincidence. 'Does this have something to do with Nighteye's request?' As the group took their seats Izuku also began to piece together the coincidences.

They took the same train as well as were going to the same station. Once they got off at the same station it became evident to Y/n that they were also heading to the same place, her guess from earlier becoming more than just a guess.

The group stopped infront of the same building, shocked to see the Big Three standing at the same location. 'Now it has to be about the request if they are all here too.' As soon as the group opened the door to the building, they were all greeted by the sight of different Pro Heroes, seeing some familiar faces amongst the many new ones.

Y/n's mouth went agape at the many familiar heroes, 'What are they planning.' Hado immediately ran towards Ryukyu while Asui, Ochaco, and Y/n went up to Aizawa. "Mr. Aizawa? What are you doing here?" Y/n questioned her teacher, "I was called out suddenly. I also heard roughly what's going on," he informed.

Ryukyu turned to the trio with a subtle smile "Girls, I told you before, didn't I?" the trio looked at one another as they simultaneously realized what the woman was referring to. "Nighteye, let's get started," Ryukyu suggested to the man up front, the students turning their attention to the man in the light gray suit.

Nighteye took a few steps forward as he began, "Thanks to the information we have received from you all, the investigation has moved forward substantially."

The atmosphere soon shifted as Nighteye's expression changed, "We will now have a conference to share what information we have acquired regarding the small organization, Shie Hassaikai, is planning."

The large group of heroes were soon gestured into a large conference room, each student sat with their work study group as the conference began. "Those of us from Nighteye Agency have been conducting an independent investigation into the designated villain group known as the Shie Hassaikai, for about two weeks" Nighteye's assistant informed.

"What prompted this investigation?" a hero asked, receiving an answer almost immediately, "An accident involving a gang of thieves called the Reservoir Dogs." Y/n furrowed her brows as the woman went on to explain the accident that began their investigation.

"I, Centipeder, conducted a follow up investigation." Centipeder informed as he introduced himself "In my investigation I found that, in the past year, the members of Shie Hassaikai have increased contact with those outside of their organization along with other groups involved with shady businesses."

"They are moving with the aim of expanding their organization and increasing their funds." Y/n shifted her gaze elsewhere, 'One of those groups being the league I assume.' She turned her attention to the front once more as her guess was proven to be correct.

An image appeared on the screen, Y/n immediately recognizing the masked man in the image, 'It's that guy— from camp,' the girl's eyes shifted to the additional figure on the right hand corner. "Soon after beginning the investigation, he was in contact with a member of the League of Villains. Jin Bubaigawara, villain name: Twice."

Centipeder continued on with the details of
his investigation, informing the hero's of the villains being wary of their actions which made it increasingly harder for them to be followed. Soon the image changed, showing what looked to be a warehouse, a gaping hole in its center with the police investigating the scene.

The image further proved what Centipeder had to say, "With the help of the police I was able to confirm that an altercation had occurred between the two organizations." Soon, the group's attention was turned towards the only elder in the room who also had his own piece of information to put on the table.

"Since the league was involved, they also reached out to Tsukauchi and I," Gran Torino informed, "Where is Tsukauchi?" the hero next to the elder man asked as he noticed that the man was not present.

"There were other eyewitness reports to look into, so he went to check them out," Gran Torino turned towards the boy across from him, "Kid, I didn't think it would end up like this. I'm afraid I pulled you into something troublesome." Izuku's once shocked expression softened as he reassured the elder man that it was no trouble.

Y/n glanced at the elder man, recognizing him from the incident in Kamino Ward, 'Pretty amazing people you got in your roster Izu.' The girl smiled at her own thought as Nighteye urged his assistant to continue.

"So after all this happened, we put out a request for help on the HN—" The blue haired woman was stopped by Centipeder as he assured her that she could skip over the obvious part. Y/n perked a brow at the new acronym, "HN?" she mumbled aloud, her friends wondering the same.

Hado took the liberty of explaining the Hero Network to the first years. Y/n and the others finding it fairly new that there was a online service that was only accessed by those with licenses. "Even if they're from UA, why are there kids here? We'll never get anywhere with them here. The sun'll set before we get to the actual plan" the Pro Hero named Rock Lock began, making his thoughts verbal.

Y/n furrowed her brows at the man's words, 'Is he calling us useless just because we're teens?'

"Don't say that!"

The group turned their attention to the sudden loud voice. A man in a large yellow jacket stood from his seat with an arm extended towards his work study students. "These two have super important information!" he informed, Kirishima seemingly questioning the Pro Hero on his role in the matter.

The man sent a smile towards the large group, "Anyway, I think I'm meetin' a lot of you for the first time, so I'm Fat Gum! Nice to meet you! " the man introduced, Y/n subtly smiling at the warm hearted man before turning her attention towards Nighteye once more.

"We suspect one of the Hassaikai's main sources of income is unauthorized drugs— so I requested help from heroes who are well-versed in those matters" Nighteye informed, "I crushed tons of guys like that back in the day! And then Red Riot's debut fight the other day.." Fat Gum paused, as he seemed to have reminisced the events of what happened a day prior.

He crushed the candy he held in his hand as he continued on, "A type I'd never seen before was shot into Tamaki. A drug that destroys quirks." Y/n's eyes shifted towards the dark haired male next to Kirishima.

The healer abruptly stood from her seat before she made her way towards Amajiki, Mirio along with the other students worried for the male as well. "L/n how is he?!" Mirio asked as he stood from his seat.

Y/n sighed in relief as her eyes scanned his data, the turquoise boxes of information showing that he was alright. "I recovered after I slept. Look at this cow hoof," Amajiki informed as he raised his right hand only to show a cow hoof in its place.

Y/n gave a nod "His data is also normal, no signs of a lingering after effect," Y/n informed as she glanced at the bandage wrapped around his arm, "I can heal the wound. It's the least I can do," Y/n suggested as her brows knitted together, Amajiki glanced at the girl, feeling sorry that he caused her such worry in a short period of time.

He gave a nod. Y/n placed her hands on the boy's shoulders before activating her quirk. "I feel better knowing that you can recover from it. So it's not gone for good?" Rock Lock questioned as Y/n gave a shake of the head to assure that her data was correct.

She looked over the boy's arm once more to ensure that the wound was completely healed beneath the bandages before deactivating her quirk. "Thank you little sis," Amajiki whispered as Aizawa began to talk, Y/n gave a nod as well as a smile in return before taking her seat once more.

"It seems a little different from my Erasure since I don't attack the quirk itself directly." Aizawa went on to give a brief run down on the effects of his quirk, further proving the difference between the drug that Amajiki was hit with and his quirk.

"Right after Tamaki was shot, we had the hospital take a look at him and his quirk genes were damaged. Thankfully, they healed on their own and he's now back to normal, though," Fat Gum added as Y/n gave a nod. "What about the analysis on what was shot into him?" Nighteye questioned, Fat Gum wasting no time in answering.

"There was nothin' wrong with the rest of his body. It was only his quirk that received any damage. The guys who shot him isn't sayin' anythin' either!" Fat Gum rose his arms as his expression changed, "The gun's in pieces, and the only bullet we had was the one that's been shot!"

Fat Gum let his arms falls back to his sides as his expression softened once more, "But thanks to Kirishima's brave actions that led to one bouncin' off his body, we were able to get one still filled with the drug." Y/n whistled , quite impressed with the boy's reaction time based on what the Pro Hero just informed.

"Nice work Kirishima," Y/n praised alongside her classmates. "And after analyzin' the contents, we discovered somethin' that made me sick," the atmosphere quickly shifted as Fat Gum continued on.

The additional and most important piece of information shocked the young heroes as well horrified them "Human blood and cells were inside." Y/n's eyes widened, 'But who's blood are they using.'

"In other words, that effect came from someone's quirk? A quirk that destroys quirks" Ryukyu questioned , "How is this related to the Hassaikai?" a local hero questioned next.

Fat Gum took the liberty of answering the question with the additional information he had to give. "The man Kirishima captured, and the illegal drug that guy used. The distribution channels for things like that are complex.

"It's gotten a lot smaller these days but various people and organizations sell them wholesale until they finally reach the end user. There's no proof that the Hassaikai handled the goods, but they did interact with one of the intermediaries."

Nighteye shifted his attention from Fat Gum "That's it?" he asked, "The other day, when Ryukyu's team broke up a fight between two villain groups, controlling one of the groups was the intermediary dealer organization." Ryukyu further added on to Nighteye with information of her own.

"One of the two that turned giant had been given an inferior drug that didn't last very long." The screen soon switched to a picture of a half masked man. Y/n took notice to Mirio and Izuku's reactions upon seeing the man on the screen, "The young head, Chisaki's quirk is Overhaul. His power let's him disassemble and restore things," Nighteye stated.

Y/n's gaze shifted back to the image, 'A quirk that let's him break things as well as fix them whenever he pleases.' Y/n pieced together the information, as Nighteye came to the same conclusion, "A bullet that can break down quirks."

Night eye faced the two boys next to him as he continued, "Chisaki has a daughter named Eri. There are no records or details about her birth, but when Mirio and Midoriya encountered her, she had a large number of bandages wrapped around her arms and legs."

Y/n's gaze shifted towards Mirio and Izuku as their heads hung low. Y/n's brows knitted together as she heard the details of what the boys had encountered, "I don't like the sound of the bandage count."

Ryukyu furrowed her brows at her terrible thought, "Don't tell me something so horrific.." The woman couldn't continue on with her sentence as she left the the rest as mere thoughts. "It's a society of superhumans. If you can dream it, you can do it " Gran Torino thought aloud as he stared at the table in front of him.

Kirishima furrowed his brows as he questioned the heroes on what they meant. "Are you sure we need the kids? I'll only say this once." Rock Lock began, "We're wondering if this Chisaki bastard is turning his daughter's body into bullets and selling them."

The students were horrified with the heroes conclusion, and based on what Y/n had heard she believed that, that may not have been far from the truth. The pieces were undeniable, and that fact alone was truly horrifying. "We don't know if he's actually selling the bullets. At their current stage, their efficiency is too uncertain." Nighteye began.

"However, if they are at the test stage, and he's using them as samples to gather more to his cause— there is no hard evidence. But he's gathering people and funds from across the nation."

"If the completed drug would be able to completely destroy someone's quirk I'm sure they'll have many ideas for crime using this." Y/n shifted her gaze towards her lap, her eyes narrowing into a glare at not just the thought of that but what was being used for the production of the drug.

'This is revolting.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2.6K 16
"𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙘𝙠.." [𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜] 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙨 𝙗𝙮 𝙖 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡
99.3K 3K 56
Bakugou Katsuki x Fem!Reader
434K 22.9K 44
𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚎𝚝𝚑 (𝚗.) 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗 𝚝𝚘;...
highway By BoB

Fanfiction

12K 654 15
"You just yelled at a kid for accidentally walking in front of you!" A story in which time can change a mind. "It was a social experiment...?" bakugo...