|| Demon Slayer x Reader Ones...

By -Baka_Neko-

Kimestu No Yaiba/Demon Slayer x Reader Oneshots Status- Hiatus/finished Includes- •Oneshots •Drabbles •Head... More

| Permanently CLOSED| REQUESTS
1st Special | Fairy Tale AU Drabbles | [pt:1]
1st Special | Fairy Tale AU Drabbles | [pt: 2]
2nd Special | Various Headcannons |
3rd Special | Various x Reader | Japanese [pt. 1]
4th Special | Various x Reader | Japanese [pt.2]
| T. Muichiro x Reader | Partners [1/4]
| T. Muichiro x Reader | Partners [2/4]
| T. Muichiro x Reader | Partners [3/4]
| T. Muichiro x Reader | Partners [4/4]
| T. Muichiro x Demon! Reader | Town of Rain
| T. Muichiro x Reader | Lentlily
| T. Muichiro | Intelligence Experiment (AU)
| T. Muichiro & Yuichiro x Reader | Favoritism (Military AU) [1/3]
| T. Muichiro & Yuichiro x Reader | Favoritism (Military AU) [2/3]
| T. Muichiro & Yuichiro x Reader | Favoritism (Military AU) [3/3]
| T. Muichiro & Yuichiro | (Military AU) Extra Scenes
| T. Muichiro & Yuichiro x Reader | Rescue (Mafia AU)
Headcannons | T. Muichiro & Yuichiro x Dense Reader | (Modern AU)
| I. Obanai x Reader | They're Only Human (Demon/Angel AU)
| I. Obanai x Reader | Reluctance [1/2]
| I. Obanai x Reader | Reluctance [2/2]
| Yandere! I. Obanai x Reader | A Beautiful Face (Modern AU)
| Yandere! I. Obanai x Demon! Reader | Starved
| I. Obanai x Reader | A Word of Advice (Military AU)
| I. Obanai x Reader | Escort to Hell (AU) [1/2]
| I. Obanai x Reader | Escort to Hell (AU) [2/2]
| I. Obanai x Reader | Tears for the Wedded [1/5] (AU)
| I. Obanai x Reader | Tears for the Wedded [3/5] (AU)
| I. Obanai x Reader | Tears for the Wedded [4/5] (AU)
| I. Obanai x Reader| Tears for the Wedded [5/5] (AU)
| I. Obanai x Reader | The Best for You
Headcannons | I. Obanai x Reader | The Best For You
Drabble | I. Obanai x Reader | 52 Letters
| T. Giyuu x Reader | First Friend (High School AU)
| T. Giyuu x Reader | Quiet (Asylum AU)
Drabble | Yandere! K. Shinobu x Reader | Poison
Drabble | K. Tanjiro x Reader | White Day (Modern AU)
|| Goodbye ||
[Extra] Iguro x Reader Draft

| I. Obanai x Reader | Tears for the Wedded [2/5] (AU)

2.8K 70 66
By -Baka_Neko-

Why so little comments??

Is it just because the kind of story I write don't lend itself well to provoking reactions or are y'all just too confused/uninterested??

Tell me please I genuinely want to know 🤔

• • •

The Kanroji house hold was rather well off if I do say so myself.

They were not exactly a member of high society, instead people just wealthy enough to be able to get a taste of it on occasions. They owned a few pairs of elegant clothes and had nice gifts on Christmas for all the children, the daughters could marry rich and the sons, well I don't really know but surely they could find success easily. It was a family that could spare a whole shop for one of their daughters to run for fun if that is anywhere near informative.

I don't tend to like people with such wealth as jealousy often grants me an ill attitude to them.

But as always, Mitsuri was different.

Yes she was more rich than I could ever be, but I admired how dedicated she was to her work, waking up in the early mornings to get a head start on the day. Counting her money when it's dark and time to retire, saying how she's going to surprise her siblings with something nice on the weekends.

Though there was one problem.

"The plan is for me to meet my future husband here! And when we marry and have kids I'm going to close this place, you can always visit me of course! And I'll still bake for you!"

She has a one track mind for what she wants to do in life, get married, have kids, and live out the rest of her life as the best wife she can be. A fine dream of course, or as society currently deems it, the perfect dream for a women.

But I was always sad to hear that.

She really was my only friend, so what am I to do once she becomes a wife? With a husband she wants to dedicate her very soul to and kids she will love and care for to bits and pieces day and night.

She was all I had.

The men I sleep with are nothing much little stacks of cash to keep my pockets full, and the same could be said about myself from the point of the publishers I bend myself backwards to please.

People don't speak to the prostitute next door.

Nor do they spare a thought for the girl in faded clothes.

Nor the female who can write mediocre stories.

But Mitsuri, she didn't know of the men I've been with, didn't notice the color of my clothes, and if anything she had found my scribbling endearing on occasions.

I disagreed with on her on so, so many things. And the world could very much be unrecognizable to me had I been able to see it through her eyes.

But she was all I have.

After all.

The pages can only keep me so warm at night when I can't bare to burn them.

"Oh you look so pretty! Tonight's going to be a magical night for you I just know it!!"

I smiled softly at the compliment, my fingers fiddling with the fabric of the dress, unsure of how I should feel about the spaciousness of the top. Peering out the window my eyes caught onto the magnificent silhouette of a wooden carriage. It was a dream that I was here, living a fairy tale, even if it was just for the briefest second in time. 

"Hey..."

Taken aback, I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my stiff form, Mitsuri's head resting on my shoulder.

"I'm really happy that you're willing to do this for me..."

And in an instant I was back to the night I had refused her offer, my candle burnt out and my words empty, I had no inspiration within me, just writing hoping to put money in my pocket again so I needn't to lay with yet another man the next night. And I almost laughed at the realization.

Was my life truly that miserable?

"It's no problem..." I whispered back, my hands shaking.

"I'm sure it'll be fun, and even if not, I can use this experience for a story!"

Lips breaking into a grin, ultimately I wasn't able to return the embrace.

"Well what are we waiting for anymore!" Cheered Mitsuri, and taking my arm within her own, the girl rushed the two of us out the door.

"Tonight's going to be great!"

| At the Rengoku's Estate |

The location was no palace but a mansion was still more than I could have dreamed of. A four story estate with a truly gigantic lawn, actually that word seem too unsophisticated, private field perhaps?

Either way, the very existence of a ballroom within the mansion should give one a good idea of just how wealthy the Rengokus were. And as much as I would have dislike such a place, I was unable to tear my eyes off it. The mere presence of such an opportunity  to observe such a setting up close was one that will surly be useful to me in the future. Though of course, once I had taken note of everything there was, my feet naturally began carrying me to nearest door.

The front entrance would be too eye catching I had decided so I settled for a side door, the windows next to it offering me a view of what looked to be a porch which I was all too interested in. Hand reaching out, I was ready to open this door and be kissed by a cold night breeze, fresh as-

It was locked.

And I must have been in a state of denial or something because I immediately tried again, putting more force down on the handle. It was as if I didn't know how locks function for a minute.

"M'am?"

Flinching at the sound of a voice so close to me, I turned around to meet the stranger's gaze, only to have my breath stolen at the sight of who it was.

"It's locked," the man said plainly, his two-toned eyes baring into me, if not with flat out amusement at my stupidity than surely with scrutinizing curiosity.

"I...I noticed that..." I mumbled out, trying by best to act calm being surprised by the familiar face. It was a strange feeling that had over taken me seeing Iguro again, like the sense of nostalgia, only more painful and rather unwelcomed.

Iguro's gaze did not waver as he stood silently before me, a pondering expression on his face as he began to fiddle with the pocket of his suit.

"Do you want me to open the door for you?" He eventually offered, and taken aback, I chuckled nervously.

"I don't know," I said with uncertainty. "Will I be locked out? I'd rather not have that happen you see."

I didn't dare to laugh before he did, but the tension only rose when all the young man did was shrug.

"Maybe," he said without much care, to which I only gulped at, stiffening up my body as I couldn't manage to hold eye contact for any longer.

"I'm joking of course," Iguro eventually added hastily, pulling out a ring of keys as I stepped away to let him unlock and open the door. "Go on in."

And walking out to the porch, I relaxed my shoulders and took a deep breath, closing my eyes to try to regain some sense of stability.

"I've never seen you around here."

Snapping open my eyes I looked to my side to see Iguro still there, looking at me still as if he didn't have another woman to get to tonight.

"Are you not going to lock me out?" I questioned instead with a weak smile. "You're part of the Rengoku's right? You should enjoy your own ball."

"Ball's an awfully fancy term for this don't you think?"

"Is that not what this is?" I asked him, irritated. "I can't think of another word for it."

Finally tearing his gaze off me Iguro shook his head casually, "I like to call this a useless gathering, it fits better."

I stayed silent, fists clenched next to the man.

"You should go back to this useless gathering then should you not?" I spoke. "I'm sure you'll meet some wonderful people nonetheless since new faces like me would be in there."

"You don't smile much do you?" The man questioned instead.

And I think at that moment, I wanted to rip his hair out.

"I don't, and do you not think that you should be someone else who does?"

"You seem awfully hung up on me finding someone else to be with."

Noticing my slip up of sorts I began to shut up.

"Well it's because I am," I replied curtly. "Thank you truly for unlocking the door for me sir but I'll be on my way n-"

"There you are!"

Shocked by the voice of another once more I bit back a gasp at the sight of Mitsuri outside with us, nonetheless, I took it as a sign for me to be on my way.

"I've been looking for you!" She exclaimed, her voice full of surprise and glee. "But to think that you'd be outside in private with a handsome guy! I-"

"Mitsuri," I interrupted and put my hand on her shoulders, keeping the girl in place as I maneuvered myself past her. "It's great that you're here, in fact I'm more than happy that you are. Actually, you should here for a while don't you think?"

Once close to the door I pushed her towards Iguro and dashed into the ballroom.

"Introduce yourselves!" I yelled, slamming the door close behind my back.

• • •

Before...

"You wanted to talk?"

Outside in Misturi's garden, I stood alone with Iguro, and truly, I could have sworn that there was no other place I would want to be less than next to this man.

"I figured that it would ultimately do us both good to be further acquainted," the man spoke calmly, though his tone seemed cold still.

"So Mitsuri caught on," I sighed, toying with the dirt under my shoe.

He didn't deny it.

"How about I visit your house next time? So that we could speak more freely. I'm curious as to what it looks li-"

Arms outstretched I wrapped my fingers around the collar of his blouse, wrinkling the rich white fabric with my vicious hold.

"I would never let you into my house," I spat to Iguro, my eyes tracing every detail of this little rich boy's face. "Not after seeing how you looked around Mitsuri's place without shame, utterly fascinated by us 'poor girls' are you? Being intrigued by our livelihood?"

His own silence only served to hurt him as I continued on, my face now red with rage, vision blurred with tears.

"You think it's all about humbleness and kinship but you know nothing of what being poor means, I doubt you've ever even recognized a poor man or woman for who they are. Why? Because you're a just rich boy that knows nothing, you think Mitsuri is of lower class?"

Bringing myself closer to the frightened man I brought my foot down on his boots, crushing them underneath my heel as I continued my assault of mouth.

"You know nothing! You don't even know how good you've got it, being entertained by such things!"

Setting the young man down, I looked down at my feet in silence, my fists clenched by my side as I ground my teeth in rage.

"Tell Mitsuri that we'll be exchanging letters instead," I instructed without grace.

And to my surprise, Iguro didn't go into a fit of rage, he only stood there, still as a statue at my words, a troubled expression on his face.

"Sure, I'll do just that," he replied quietly.

Walking away I thanked him in turn, waving my hand goodbye as I didn't even turn around to say another word.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 1.9K 23
yandere!kny x reader ❞𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝...
174K 2.4K 101
So...you as a reader Y/n are in the world of demon slayer and put in different stories in this book. 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓸? -𝕽𝖊𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖕�...
800K 33K 108
𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚞𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚍. *************************************************** Kimetsu no yaiba belongs to Koyoharu Gotōge I only own my ocs...
932K 13.8K 47
I don't own the anime/manga 'Demon Slayer' or the images used in this book this is just a fanfic. Feel free to send requests, sorry but "x Reader" ch...