LOVE. • ✓

Par kittieisdrunk

"Fine then LEAVE!" Plus

HOW IT STARTED
1• 3am
2• love you goodbye.
3• for better or worse
4• Not yet.
5• oh boy
6• kindergarten.
7• Rude-awakening
8• Everything Stays.
9• rest & be thankful
10• just know I'm trying my best.
11• Escapism
12• Familiar.
13• On your own.
14• You left the door open
15• Too Late.
16• Something in the way
17• Let's get coffee. [1]
18• Let's get coffee [2]
19• Wait a minute!
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
20• Warm
2020 🎉
21• Tender kisses [1]
22• Tender Kisses. [2]
23• Is it too late for me
24• As good as it gets.
25• Feel again
27• The walls [1]
28• The walls. [2]
29• Afterthought
SEQUEL.

26• Lovesick.

3.6K 168 58
Par kittieisdrunk

Not edited

Two months passed and things have been fairly going well.

More like Jun and Jimin have gotten a Little closer than expected.

The two have been going out on dates quite frequently, not that Jimin's complaining.

Jimin was replying to emails on his computer when someone stepped in front of him.

"Hey gorgeous".

Jimin snapped his head away from his computer and saw Jun standing in front of his desk

"Hey" Jimin smiled

"You ready to go?" Jun asked

Jimin looked at Jun puzzled "ready to go...where exactly?" He asked.

"Our date silly" Jimin quickly looked at his watch and gaped

He totally lost track me of time " shot sorry, kinda lost track of time"

"It's fine, I'm ready when you are" Jun said helping Jimin pack his stuff.

Once they'd done packing, Jimin logged off his computer and they both walked out into the parking lot.

They talked on their way to their cars, they had gotten close that Jimin isn't awkward and shy he used to be around the elder.

"Wait where we going" Jimin asked when he stopped by his car

"It's a surprise all you have to do is follow me Kay?" Jun said and stepped into his car.

Jimin looked at him with a confused look but followed nonetheless.

It took them 20 minutes until they stopped at a well groomed restaurant unlike the one's they usually go to, this one was top notch.

Something inside Jimin told him tonight was going to be special.

Jimin parked his car next to Jun's and got out to find Jun waiting for him.

"Why'd we come here?" Jimin asked hooking his arms with Jun's.

"Because"

"Tch I need a more than that" Jimin giggled.

When they reached the door a Waiter approached them.

"Bienvenue à L'Assiette"

"You brought us to a French restaurant!?" Jimin whisper yelled in Jun's ear.

Jun chuckled and gave the waiter a firm nod.

"Do you have a reservation?"

"Yes I do, it's under Kim Jun Myeon"

"Yes this way sir" The waiter said leading them to their table.

"H-how?" Jimin asked stunned.

"Because" Jun said with a smile.

"Stop playing!" Jimin whined and punched Jun's shoulder.

" You hungry? I know you hungry"
Jun said.

Jimin playfully glared at Jun and nodded.

Jun pulled a chair back for Jimin, Jimin followed and sat down after thanking the elder.

Jimin looked at the menu and his jaw dropped, the menu was ok n french and the prices were expensive for his wallet.

Jimin put down his menu and looked at Jun

"Jun"

"Hmmm?" Jun answered his face was covered by the menu, jimin pulled down the menu.

"What's the catch?, Why'd you suddenly decide to bring us here?" Jimin asked.

"Because".

Jimin this time glared at him fiercely. He was about to kick Jun when the same Waiter came back this time with a pen and notebook.

"You ready to order?" The waiter said with elegance.

"Yes may I please have pates au fruits de mer"

"Thank you, and you sir?" The waiter asked looking at Jimin.

"I-uhm" Jimin fumbled wit the menu

"He'll have the same as me" Jun answered.

"Yes sir" then the waiter walked away.

Jimin sighed and flopped his forehead down the table. When he got up he went back to glaring at Jun.

"Are you going to glare at me until when?" Jun asked staring at Jimin with adoration.

"Untill you tell me what's the occasion, we've gone on many dates but this one tells me something different" jimin said pouting.

"How's Dae going?" Jun asked smugly

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

The two talked until their food arrived Jimin couldn't help but moan with every bite he took.

After they'd done with their meals they carried on talking and laughing with a glass of wine in each other's hand.

" I can't believe you did that" Jimin laughed.

"Hey I was young and stupid ok" Jun chuckled taking a sip of his wine while he's eyes kept in contact with jimin's sparking ones.

"Hey uhm Jimin" Jun asked

"Hmmm?" Jimin hummed in his slightly tipsy state.

"You uh..." Jun nervously scratched his neck.

"Will you please do me the honor of being my boyfriend?"

With that Jimin felt himself completely sober up.

Jun wants him to be his boyfriend?

Jimin felt his eyes sting that's when he realized that he's about to cry, because it's been so long since he'd ever heard ask him that.

He'd been trapped in his "parental" state of mind that actually forgot how nice it was to be free and not worry about anything.

When Jun saw Jimin's teary eyes he immediately panicked.

"I-i know it's early to ask you that, i- shit I should've have asked you that, you have a child to take off and-"

"I'd love too"

Jun looked at jimin with wide eyes seeing that jimin had regained his composure and was swirling his glass of wine until his plump lips latched onto the glass and took a sip

"I'd love to be your boyfriend" Jimin said.

Jun smiled and signaled the waiter, jimin was confused for a second until the waiter came back with a large bouquet of red roses.

Jimin's stared at the roses with amazement.

"You just made me the happiest man right now having to be accepted by a beautiful man like you is a dream come true"

Jimin was in a loss of words he didn't expect this at all.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

The two walked out the restaurant hand in hand while Jun held the bouquet with his other hand.

When they reached their respected cars Jun was about to talk when a pair of soft lips crashed into his almost causing him to dropped the Roses.

Jun held onto jimin's waist to keep him balanced, the kiss lasted for a few minutes until Jimin pulled back for air.

"Mind if I spend the night with you" Jimin asked his face red.

"You sure?, What about Dae?, Aren't you supposed to pick him aft-" Jun couldn't finish his sentence when Jimin concealed his lips with his.

"I'll take care of it, please"

Jun couldn't say no to Jimin when he was this flattered instead he kissed him but harder this time.

"Let's go" Jun said pulling Jimin by his waist.

"Wait let me make a call first" Jimin said.

"Ok I'll be in my car signal me so we can go" jun said before leaving a tender peck on jimin's lips.

Jimin blushed at the sudden gesture and took out his phone and dialing a particular number.

After 3 rings the person picked up

"Hello"

"Appa! You said you'll wrestle with me!"

"Hello" Jungkook answered.

"Dae's not asleep yet?" Jimin asked with a smile.

"Yeah he wouldn't unless I wrestle him, but I'm pretty sure he's going to tire himself out anytime soon"

"Oh that's good... hey can I ask you for a favor?"

"Yeah sure what is it?"

"Can you watch Dae for tonight, I promise I'll pick him up first thing in the morning" he said

"Yea uhm no problem, why you working the night shift?"

"Uhhh yeaa~..." jimin lied, he honestly didn't think Jungkook needed to know what was happening in his life, surely not yet.

"Okay no problem, be safe we'll see you tomorrow then"

"Thank you Jungkook" with that he hung up the phone with a sigh and walked to his car.

Once he got inside his car he flicked his car hazards signaling Jun that he was ready to go.

Jun got the signal and lead the way with Jimin following behind.

(ب_ب) I'm back from the dead

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

4.9K 312 26
✘ᴇᴄᴄᴇᴅᴇɴᴛᴇsɪᴀsᴛ; ᴀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴡʜᴏ ғᴀᴋᴇs ᴀ sᴍɪʟᴇ ✘ ☁ ―"ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴍɪʟᴇ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴍᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇ ɪs ᴀ ᴅɪsɢᴜɪsᴇ"
250K 6.9K 18
"𝔜𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔭𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔫𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔰" [ Finished ]
66.9K 1.9K 23
─𝒚𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒎𝒊𝒏 𝘦𝘹-𝘩𝘶𝘴𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘫𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘪 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰�...
TOGETHER Par ♡

Roman d'amour

350 0 10
be carful for what you wish for, the same applies for when you're looking for answers