Writing Lanie - Forbidden Hea...

By shaylamariam

Completed | Lanie Jenkins knew the three rules of life. Your best friends always come first. Wine goes with a... More

Introduction (Read Me!)
C A S T
1| #NoFilter
2| An Olive Branch
3| Tall Tales
4| Lanie: Goddess
5| Christmas Trees & Mistletoe
6| Massages
7| Stewart
8| Kismet
9| The Barbie
10| Kiss The Cook
11| Betty Crocker
12| Truth or Lie?
13| Flaws
14| Pinky Promises
15| Rainbow Falls
16| Some Unspoken Thing
17| Insomnia
18| The Whole Chocolate Bar
19| Jasmine
20| The Morning After
21| The Letter
22| Consumed
23| A School Girl Crush
24| Secrets & Emails
25| Long Days, Sleepless Nights
26| The Knitting Process
27| Old Flames
28| The Other Kind of Soul Mates
29| 100 Beats Per Minute
30| Birthday Wishes
31| No Apologies
32| The Reality Train
33| Mood Swings
34| Zero to Furious Bitch
35| Baby Fever
36| Decisions, Decisions
37| Dead Silence
38| Meddler
39| Six Days
40| The Truth About Lanie
41| Brothers
42| Bitch Pills
43| Breathe
44| Hope
45| Daydreams
46| Girl's Night
47| Little Distractions
48| Virgin 'Ritas and Britney Spears
49| Dead or Alive
50| Lime in da' Coconut
51| When the Tears Fell
52| Worth It
54| Home
55| Kodak Moments
56| Sweet Nostalgia & Nightmares
57| Fear
58| Some People Change...Some Don't
59| No Visitation
60| Harvard
61| Nancy Drew
62| A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Orgasms
63| Family
64| Dead Meat
65| Perfect For Me
66| Coveted
67| One In A Million
68| Always
One Night (Book 1)
Karma (Book 3)
Tryst (Book 4)
Falling Into Place (Book 5)
Heartstrings (Prequel)
My Brother's Girl
The Stella I Remember

53| Speechless

12.5K 438 47
By shaylamariam

"This is disgusting."

"I don't care. Eat it," I demanded sternly.

Ayden has been in the hospital here for a week now. He's been a terrible patient. The first few days he was insisting on going to Nate's room. On day four, he actually tried to get out of his bed on his own.

Since I knew he wasn't going to listen to me, I got a nurse to help him into a wheelchair. I rolled him to Nate's room and we spend most of the afternoon there.

He's also been a little mad at me. Mainly because I refused to go back to Harper's apartment until Ayden is discharged. I just...couldn't sleep in that bed knowing Ayden was lying here aware and alone. I couldn't do it. As much as he wanted me to be in a bed and comfortable, he didn't seem to mind when I snuggled next to him in his hospital bed.

Today, however, he was refusing to eat. "You need to eat, Ayden. Don't you want to leave?"

He arched a brow. I knew I was pushing his buttons, but the guy needed to loosen up. At least he was able to get up and down with crutches or a wheelchair now.

I sauntered over towards his side of the bed. "Besides, if you eat, there may be something in it for you."

He scoffed and looked away from me. "Yeah? Like what? The only thing I want I can't get."

I rolled my eyes at the same whiney excuse. He was in a hurry to leave here because he wanted me out of here. He also hated hospitals. Who didn't?

As I leaned forward, I ran my hand down his forearm. I put my mouth to his ear and whispered, "If you eat your food, Sergeant, you may get a little striptease tonight."

I could tell he was biting back a smile when he looked at me. "A striptease? In a hospital?"

I ran my hand over his abs and up his chest until I reached his dog tags. "Mhm. For you and only you. If you're a good boy."

"What if someone comes in?" Jealously flickered in his gaze and he reached out to play with my hair. "I don't want anyone seeing your luscious body."

I bit my lip shyly. "I have someone who can guard the door. No one will bother us."

He finally flashed me that smile I craved so much. "Why, Goddess, who are you and what have you done with Lanie Jenkins?"

I giggled and tucked a stray hair behind my ear. "She's right here. You just haven't gotten to see the really, really, naughty side of me yet."

"Oh, yeah?" He cupped the back of my neck with his hand and gave me a nice deep kiss. "Its a deal." He pulled away and rubbed the palms of his hands together. "So, I eat this and then I get my present?" 

I chuckled as I took a few steps towards the door. "The deal is-- I'm going to check on Nate while you eat. Don't try to throw it away because I'll know. Then when I get back," I shot him a wink, "I can show you something I think you'll enjoy." 

Without waiting for his response, I walked out of his room and shut the door behind me. Jaime was waiting for me right outside. The amused smirk on her face told me that she overheard a little of out conversation. 

"You have got to teach me how you do that. Ayden is basically wrapped around your finger." 

I fell instep beside her. "No, he isn't. I just know what he likes." I let out a long breath. "Besides, can you imagine being in his situation? He's stuck in a hospital bed, worried about me, worried about Nate...so, yeah. I'm going to seduce him into eating his dinner if that's what it takes. If he doesn't eat, then he doesn't get discharged. Call me crazy," I said with a huff, "but I much rather be spending alone time with him in our own bed." 

Jaime laughed at my tirade. It was the truth though. I wanted to be in a normal bed as much as Ayden wanted me to be. But I couldn't go back to Harper's, or even my place, without at least Ayden. If/when I did decide to go back, Jackson, Harper, Ryan, Danielle, and Jaime have already offered -- more like demanded -- that they will take shifts staying with Nate. I tried to argue but they wouldn't let me. They kept telling me it was best for the baby; and I would still come see Nate every day. It just didn't feel right to go home with Ayden and leave my brother here. 

But I needed to be careful. My pregnancy was still high risk and I needed to put the baby first. Especially since Ayden needed to wear his cast for a few more weeks. I was so grateful that he was alive. When the helicopter landed here and I saw the doctors bring in Nate and Ayden-- I lost it.

Harper and Jackson had to take me out of the hospital until I could calm down. I tried to prepare myself. I kept telling myself that they were alive and they would be okay. But when they wheeled in the two of them unconscious like that...everything changed. Ayden didn't look nearly as bad as Nate. 

Speaking of, I turned the corner and stopped just outside of Nate's room and turned to Jaime. "Do you wanna come in with me?" 

"Nah," she waved at me. "I'm going to go get some real food real quick then I'll come back and play lookout for you and your Sergeant." She frowned before asking, "Should I bring something back for him? He seems to hate the food here."

I thought for a second and wrote down a small list. When I handed it to her, she looked up at me with mischief. "Oh, boy. It's going to be a long night, isn't it?" 

"Thank you, Jaime. I owe you one." 

After she left I went inside Nate's room and sat in the chair beside him. Jaime was here earlier with him and I sent Jackson and Harper home to get some sleep. I leaned forward and brushed Nate's hair out of his face. Since everything happened, it's grown out a little. 

"Hey, big brother," I said as I took his hand in mine. "Ayden is still being a terrible patient. He's worried about you. And me." My chest tightened as I heard the sound of the ventilator breathing for him. "I've been wanting to wait until you wake up, but I need to say something." 

It was odd that I was so nervous. Nate couldn't even hear me. At least, I didn't think he could. I cleared my throat and sat up higher in my chair. "Ayden told me how you set us up. The stubborn part of me is still pissed that you meddled." I smiled a little. "But I want to say thank you. He really is amazing and he is so good to me. God, Nate. I love him so much. Now, we are having this baby..."

My hand went to my slow growing baby bump. "I can't wait until you wake up and get to meet this baby." I leaned back in my chair and squeezed his hand with mine. "I know you'll come back to me, Nate. And I'll be right here when you do."

One Hour Later

"There's my Goddess," Ayden said cheekily when I walked back into his room. He gestured to his empty plate. "As we agreed, I have eaten all of my dinner. I wouldn't even let the nurse take the plate as proof." His eyes fell to the bag I was carrying. "What's in there?" 

I smiled as I pulled a black tie out of the bag. "I see that you've been a very, very good boy. Are you ready for your surprise?" 

"Yes," he answered immediately. 

"Good." I walked over to him and tied the tie around his head so he was blindfolded. "Take this off before I tell you, and I'm going to sleep in Nate's room. Understood?" 

"Are you sure we should be doing this here?" 

I placed my mouth to his ear and nipped his lobe. "Are you saying you don't want your surprise, Sergeant Sawyer?" 

His voice was deep and throaty. It sent chills down my spine and made my body turn into a puddle at the same time. "Fuck yes I want my surprise. I promise to leave it on." 

"I'll be right back." 

I kissed him on the cheek before I changed into the lingerie I had Jaime pick up for me from my place. After I slipped on the black teddy, I got my phone out of my bag and got my playlist I made ready. If we were going to do this in a hospital, I wanted to set the mood.

I turned the bright light off and turned on the bathroom light. I cracked the door so it was dimmed. I grabbed the few other things I asked jaime to get for me and I sat them on the little table next to his bed. 

"The suspense is killing me, Lanie." His strained voice told me he wanted this as much as I did. 

"Let's get this off first." I unsnapped his hospital gown from his shoulders and pulled it from his body. Now, he was only wearing his boxers. "That's better."

From the heavy rise and fall of his chest, I could tell he was barely keeping it together. Not to mention his very noticeable erection that was trying to break free of the thing clothing. The way he went crazy with lust for me when we were together...no one has ever made me feel that way.

Being careful not to hurt his wounded leg, I climbed up on the bed and straddled his waist. He groaned when I positioned the most wet and sensitve part of my body on his cock. Since my teddy was crotchless, I knew he would feel just how much I wanted him, too. 

"Okay, you can remove it now." 

He tore the blindfold off before I even finished my sentence. His eyes met mine before he began a tortorously slow trail down my body. His breath caught as he got to my teddy. 

"Fuck, Lanie. When did you get this?" 

I gave him a sultry smile. "When you were overseas. It was a surprise." 

He chuckled darkly. "Oh, I'm surprised." He looked over to the items on the table and raised a brow. "Care to explain what that stuff is for?" 

"Why don't I show you?" I pushed play on my phone and Ciara's song called Body Party filled the room. I made sure to keep it low. Just enough to help keep this private, but not enough to disturb other patients. 

I leaned forward and pressed my lips against his. He cupped my face and deepened the kiss. I could taste the sweetness from the jello he ate after his dinner mixed with the uniquess that was only him. I rubbed myself against his hard length as he sucked on my tongue. If we didn't slow down, this was going to be over before we got to the good part. 

When I pulled away from him, he traced his fingers down the sheer lace I was wearing. His eyes followed the path; darkening with lust the further down he went. When he placed his hand on my thigh, his eyes met mine. "You are extraordinary." 

I smiled as I reached for the can of Reddi-Whip. He watched me intently as I pulled the straps of my teddy off my shoulders and pulled it down to expose my breasts to him. I put some Reddi-Whip on my finger and rubbed it on my nipples. He was watching my every move. Especially when I had him suck off the remaining dessert from my finger. 

"I thought you would like something nice and sweet after your disgusting dinner tonight," I whispered seductively. 

I've never seen Ayden speechless before. He was absolutely speechless. Unable to form words, he leaned forward and sucked the cream from my breasts. My head fell back as I let out a pleasureable moan that was his name. 

"There it is," he breathed against my skin. "God, I've missed that fucking sound." 

I smiled as he continued to pay extra attention to my sensitive nipples; tugging on them lightly with his teeth. I buried my hands in his hair and clutched him closer to me. This was honestly the most erotic thing I've ever done. Here we were, licking dessert off of each other and having sex in a hospital with Jaime just outside the door. It was scandalous and it made me even hotter for him.

When he pulled away from me, he had a wicked smile on his face. "Lean up on your knees." 

I did as he said and he reached for the chocolate syrup. He stared to pull the black teddy down my body and realized it wasn't going to work. Overwhelmed with need for him, I said, "Rip it off of me." 

He didn't even ask me if I was sure. He ripped the lace down the middle and the pieces fell away; exposing me to his hungry gaze. "That's better," he growled as he grabbed the chocolate syrup he sat down. He popped the top off and squeezed a little onto the center of my chest. I gasped as I felt it slowly slide in the direction of my belly button. 

He held my gaze as he leaned forward and started to lick upwards on my skin. Just as he got to the middle, he slid a finger deep inside me. 

"Ayden!" I gasped as he started to slid his finger in and out of me. I cried out when he added another finger. I was soaking wet for him. 

"Tell me you want me," he demanded as he continued to lick the chocolate. 

"I want you."

He continued to pump his fingers. Just as he started to circle my clit with his thumb, he licked the rest of the chocolate off. "Tell me you need me." 

I was losing my fucking mind. Why were we talking right now? Less talking. More fucking. 

"Tell me, Lanie," he said more firmly when I didn't answer. 

"I need you." My response came out more of a moan than actual words, but he seemed satisfied. I felt him reach between us and he slid his boxers down. 

He removed his fingers and my body screamed at the loss. I felt his hands on my hips. "Back on you knees," he whispered. 

Just as I got back down on my knees, he thrust into me so powerfully, my body exploded from it. Thankfully, he had covered my bouth with his hand. Once he was all the way in, he removed his hand from my mouth and replaced it with his lips. He kissed me with a passion and need that blew my mind. I knew he couldn't move his body much, so I took control. I started riding him hard and fast. 

Ayden buried his hand in my hair as he lightly bit on my bottom lip. When he looked at me this time, there was something different in his eyes. Love, fear, adoration. Everything that happened over the past few weeks brought us to this moment. "Tell me you love me, Lanie. I need to hear it." 

"I love you," I breathed between kisses. "I love you, Ayden." 

He placed his hand between us and rubbed my clit. I nearly lost it. I was so close. We both were. "God, I fucking love you. I love you so much. Forever." 

"Forever," I vowed.

I came apart in his arms at the same time I felt his hot release inside me. I fell forward and buried my head in the hollow of his neck. He stroked my back as we tried to catch our breaths. After a few minutes, I leaned back a little and stroked his hair. I could still feel him inside me as we held each other's stare.

We didn't need to say anything. We couldn't say anything. This was the best sex we've had together. Everything that we've been feeling-- all the fear and longing -- overrode everything else. We were here. We were happy. And we were in love. That's why, in this moment, all we could do was hold each other. 

Because we were completely and utterly -- speechless. 

Author's Note:

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I wanted to include the rest of Lanie's Playlist here.

Ciara—Body Party
Selena Gomez—Good For You
Marvin Gaye—Let's Get It On
Bando JonezSex You
John Legend—Tonight
Max—Lights Down Low

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

383K 16.9K 54
Completed | They say karma can come back to bite you in the ass. As a retired Special Forces Sergeant, Nate Jenkins isn't thrown for a loop very ofte...
4.4M 115K 56
| Complete | REWRITING + ROUGH DRAFT | Riley Greene was all set for her summer vacation with her college boyfriend, Kevin. With her bags packed and p...
9.3K 317 51
We all remember that first love. The one who we fell head over heels in love with who also destroyed us. When Emily meets Jay on her first day at the...
642K 25.4K 52
Completed | We've all been tempted by the forbidden... When Harper Lewis agreed to marry Ryan Hale to save her family's business, she wasn't expectin...