WICKED GAMES WE PLAY

By lovehardlovewrong

You know how sometimes two people meet and fall in love with each other and it feels like they are meant to b... More

QUEENS DON'T SLIDE
WHAT IS LIFE WITHOUT LOVE.
A SMILE SETS EVERYTHING RIGHT
NOT A PLAYER...I'M THE GAME
CHARITY IS THE STRONGEST VIRTUE!
THICK THIGHS.....THIN PATIENCE
MONEY CAN'T BUY LOVE!
WHAT WEIGHS MORE....FEAR OR DEATH???
A DEAL WITH THE DEVIL!
WE ALL EAT LIES WHEN OUR HEARTS ARE HUNGRY!
DOMINOS FALL WITH A FLICK!!!
CALM BEFORE THE STORM!!
GHOST OF THE GRUESOME PAST!
NEVER BE LATE FOR SATAN'S DATE!!!
WALKING A MILE WITHOUT SHOES!
BREAK OF A NEW DAWN!!!
SOMEONE LIKE YOU!!!
SLOW AND STEADY NEVER WINS!!!
PAIN CONNECTS FASTER THAN HAPPINESS!!!
NEVER LEAVE A FRIEND BEHIND!!!
SETTING FIRE TO THE RAIN!!!
HALF A HEART BUT IT STILL BEATS
TO UNDERSTAND IS TO TRUST!!!
NOT GOOD AT GOODBYES!!!
MILES APART BUT CLOSE TO MY HEART!!!
SEVEN DEVILS ALL AROUND ME!!!
FRIENDS WITH NO BENEFITS!!!
BARKING DOGS SOMETIMES BITE!!!
REAL EYES REALIZE REAL LIES!!!
FOR THE NIGHT IS DARK AND FULL OF THRILLERS!!!
DRAG ME TO YOUR HELL!!!
IGNORANCE IS NOT ALWAYS A BLISS!!!
A PEEK BEHIND THE CURTAIN!?!
IN THE NAME OF LOVE!!!!
FEELS LIKE HOME!!!
KILLING ME SOFTLY!!!
BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!!!
HACKING THE SACK!!!
YOU CAN'T UNHEAR A SIREN'S CALL!!!
LIKE YOU WANNA BE LOVED!!!
HURRICANE HITS HARD!!!
CROSS MY HEART AND HOPE TO DIE!!!
PAIN AND PLEASURE!!!
CALL OUT MY NAME!!!
A ROLLERCOASTER RIDE!!!
NOT MUCH OF A CHOICE!!!
HERE WE ARE AGAIN!!!
A LOVER'S QUARREL!!!
WRECK ME ALL YOU WANT!!!
BLESS MY HEART!!!
I JUST WANT YOUR LOVING!!!
COLOUR ME CURIOUS!!!!
I JUST GOT LUCKY!!!!
THE CELEBRATIONS CONTINUED!!!
WE ALL DESERVE TO HEAL!!!
WAY TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE
TOO MUCH OF HAPPINESS!!!
FIXING BROKEN THINGS!!!
A MUCH NEEDED REALITY CHECK!!!
WALK AWAY FROM PAIN!!!
WRONG PEOPLE LOVE THE HARDEST!!!
SOMETHING OLD AND SOMETHING NEW!!!
OF HEARTBREAKS AND HOPES!!!
UNRAVELING THE MYSTERY!!!
CHASING PAVEMENTS
BLOWN TO PIECES!!!
SOME MORE RAIN!!!
WE ALL FALL DOWN
CONCLUSIONS UNWINDING!!!
ALL THERE IS TO IT!!!
CRUSHING WAVES OF DESTINY!!!
ONE TRUE DESIRE!!!
WHAT DRIVES YOU CRAZY???
YOU OWN MY HEART!!!
STICKS AND STONES WON'T BREAK MY BONES!!!
DOG DAYS ARE OVER
TRYING TO CATCH MY BREATH!!!!
WEDDING BELLS RING LOUD!!!!
TWO ALPHAS COLLIDING!!!
A PENNY FOR YOUR THOUGHTS???
A MAN KNOWS!!!
HOW IT ALL WENT DOWN!!!
FOREVER KIND OF LOVE!!!!
ALMOST HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!!!
SHUKRIYA!!!!
YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!
SURPRISE BITCHES!!!
Music List of Wicked Games!!

EVERYTHING HAS A PRICE!

5.4K 576 137
By lovehardlovewrong

Sidharth was at his mansion, in his home gym,with tv blasting off some songs that he had no idea who played,may be the house keeping.

He was on his third set of bench press,when his eyes went to the screen and he saw her again,those lips,those eyes,they were not leaving his mind ever since he saw her first time on the screen.

He had seen her in advertisements also,but a busy man like him doesn't have much time to watch anything literally.

Sidharth was a workaholic and whatever time is left,he uses that for his pleasure purposes.

But ofcourse he was an admirer of beautiful faces and what better way to find them then the film industry.

Sidharth chooses his flavour of the month like a kid chooses his meal of the day i.e,the best option available.

He doesn't goes out of the way to impress any woman,he never needed to.Most of them just come running whenever he sends them so much as an invitation.

Some people believe him to be a womanizer but he called himself a connoisseur of beauty.

Sidharth has never bothered or used any good woman to put it the right way.
All his fiascos include women that are ready to date him without him even going there to ask them or they have their own agendas,before he sleeps with them he always warns them about there being no future of their relationship but like many other women with MOTHER TERESA SYNDROME, they also thought they could change him and were left heartbroken.

He doesn't feel bad about someone who was warned about the consequences still decided to bump their heads in the wall,it was their call not his.

He stopped working out and sat down on the bench to cool down a bit.

He clicked her picture and sent it to his guy...soon he will have all her details, even her likes and dislikes on his office table so that he wouldn't have to waste much of his time trying to figure her out.
He calls it the PLANNING before the RAID.

He gulped some water and dialled another number from his phone.

He called Vikas and after a while he picked up.

Sid-Bhai..kahan hai yar,mera kaam hua?

Vikas-Yes man...code red completed ,you are free from Natasha.

Sid-Thank you,you're the best.

Vikas-Yea yea i know,sun.

Sid-Yea.

Vikas-Kab tak you will keep fucking these random chicks to try and forget her dude...its been years.

Sid-Bro plz...i don't wanna talk about it,just come home so we can have dinner together okay.

Vikas gave up and mumbled "okay,see you".

(Well ofcourse i am not telling you the past of either of them so soon😜....for now lets see what code red means)

Code red in simple terms means,"The woman is bad news.....plz get rid of her permanently"

It had 3 stages.

1. You send a gift and an apology card that tells them you won't be able to be with them because you don't think they are meant for each other other than sex now they have started to get feelings for you.

2. If this won't stop a woman from contacting you,second step will be to block all her contacts and socials and warn the security that they don't wanna ever see her again,WHAT KIDS THESE DAYS ARE CALLING "GHOSTING".

3. And the last one was very elaborate script that involved vikas as a supporting actor...what they do is they tell the women
"Wo aapse bahut pyar karta hai...itna k jaise hi uski maa ne kaha k aaj ke baad tu us ldki se nahi milega, bcoz i have already chosen your wife...toh he revolted,par wo apni maa se bahut pyar karta hai isliye plz i beg you aap uski life se chali jao..kyunki usse toh ye hoga nahi"
Poor women think they are helping a son make amends with his mother,coz the entire country knows Mrs.Shukla was not the woman you wanna have a beef with.

So there you have it,the three stages of completely removing a woman from sidharth's life.

Natasha was waiting for sid in her apartment, just the way he liked it.
NAKED AND READY!

But he was not coming,why was he not coming???

She dialled his number. ..no answer...his profiles were not visible and when she tried the office,they said they don't know who she is.

She was humiliated and angry,when the phone rang and she picked it up.

Vikas-Hello,natasha is that you?
Natasha-Yes,who's this?

Vikas-This is sidharth's brother vikas...there is something i have to tell you about him,can we meet?

Natasha was surprised but ofcourse she was curious.

She texted vikas her address and waited for his arrival.
When she welcomed him inside,she expected some information from him.
But with the look vikas has on his face,she knew its some bad news.

Vikas sat down and with a sad face said
"Tumhe toh pta hi hai ever since he started dating you,tum logon ko media ne kitni baar saath dikhaya hai"
Natasha nodded.

Vikas- He must have told you about his mother.

Natasha-Yea.

Vikas-Well she had you two followed and she knew k you guys might be in a relationship, toh when she confronted sidharth, he didn't deny natasha...for you he directly told his mother that he wanted you even if she will throw him out of the will...he said he will marry you if he has to.

Natasha was touched but honestly she didn't want to marry sidharth neither does she wanna have any beef with his mom,that lady has a reputation of being ruthless and she was scared.

Natasha-Vikas,tell me directly what happened?

Vikas bolwed the final ball...
"He had an argument with his mom..she could see it in his eyes that it was not just casual sex with you so she played the inheritance card again,and that idiot is thinking about doing it for you.
I am here without telling him...plz plz tell him you don't wanna see him ever again...make any excuse par don't talk to him...he likes you way too much and perhaps will propose to you after he signs every penny he has away".

Natasha-Really?Par i am blocked from his phone and office as well,why that?

Vikas-Naina maa has eyes all over his office,she must have told them to do it..you know he doesn't uses social media at all...the other people do it for him.

Natasha was fooled and she realized that blocking sidharth seems to be the safest of all options.
She is an actress afterall ,she can't have beef with a lady that can buy all the media single handedly if she wanted to.

So she pretended to give it a thought.
"Oh god you know i love him..but what if he comes to meet me or contact me through sources "?

Vikas-Well i will not let it happen,main apni life ka risk ho tab bhi koshish karunga k wo aisa kuch na kare.
Par tum hi btao..ek bhai dusre ko apni barbadi sign karte hue kaise dekh le yar i can't!

Natasha agreed and said
"Okay,main nahin karungi ab se contact na receive karungi...aap plz dhyan rakhna"

And the final shot...
Vikas-Ek last cheez,if media would ask you about not being seen with him anymore or anything else...what will you say?

Natasha-Ofcourse that we were great friends but because of constant rumors i am chosing to stay at a safe distance from him and other personal reasons..don't worry no one will know.

Vikas thanked her and left the place in next 10 minutes.

This was not his first time and something tells him it won't certainly be the last.

In his mansion,sidharth was trying to study a new project while sipping on scotch on the rocks like he always did.

He kept scrolling through the pages when the maid entered.

"Excuse me sir,vikas sir is home"

Sid nodded and said,
"I'll be right there"

Sid went outside to greet vikas and they went together to greet their mothers which if he calculated rightly will be in the meditation room.

They both knocked and waited politely for for the answer.

Naina shukla was the one to shout the permission to enter.

Both of them entered and touched the feet of both of the ladies and after the women were done ,they gestured for them to walk outside.

They all went from there to the dining table directly and as soon as the clock struck 9,the ladies broke into smiles.

Everyday both the ladies meditate for almost half an hour and once they are done....they don't talk for next two minutes at all.

Sid-Maa,now that you are finally done,i have so much to tell you about the deal.

Sidharth's mom asked him and he couldn't wait to reply
"We got the deal maa,we will be opening an outlet in Singapore as well..as soon as possible"

The ladies blessed both of their sons when supriya said
"I am so proud of both of you,working so hard for the company,me and didi both think its time we should stop spying on you"

Vikas made an offended face and said,
Maa plz yar ,ye ni bolna ab k abhi tak you guys keep track of what we are doing in our personal lives....jee, whatever happened to privacy.

They laughed when sidharth said,"Chachi yar,plz.....phle maa kam thi kya jo aap bhi shuru ho gyi ho,phle hi saare staff ko jasoos bnaya hua hai aapne,apna hi office bigg boss type feels deta hai.

Naina-Oh plz....itna bhi nahi hai,i just worry if you are busy playing around so i have few of my people that help me get your progress report...if you will,koi cameras nahi lage hue okay.

They started to have dinner and if someone sees them right now,it was hard to imagine that these people were not regular.
These women have been through so much in life but their face only sparks with elegance and regality.

After they were done having dinner,before retiring to bed naina called sidharth in her room saying she wants to talk about something.

Sid went with her and she gave him a box while asking him to sit on the bed.

Sid watched his mother very carefully placing the box on the bed.

She took a pen out and gave it to sidharth.

Sidharth held it in his hands and saw the initials engraved in it.

It was his father's pen,the pen with which he signed all the deals he made,until one day when he had a heart attack in his office.

Sidharth was on the verge of crying because he knew what value this moment holds in their lives.

Naina said,"He once said to me,Naina....one day when our son will be big enough to run the empire ,i will get my initials removed and his imprinted in there..and that day i will be the proudest father in the world"

Even though he is not here but you have completed his dream of extending his business worldwide and i am sure he would have been really proud of you.

Go ahead son,you deserve this.
Sidharth hugged his mom and after few more minutes of having a heart to heart with her left her room after wishing her goodnight.

Once he was over the somber and emotional mood ,he decided to go out and have some fun.

"Hello....vikas...come on man don't be a fucking monk right now...strip club ni hai bhai...han han nahi teko le jata brothel...plz lets go..
I wanna celebrate"

And in exactly one hr from the call,they were in one of his most frequent hangout spot,THE HELL!

Sidharth always said that devils belong in hell and that is why it was his happy place.

He felt at ease here,with ppl as fucked up as he felt from inside,drunk,horny and not even talking to each other.

He was a man with so many things hidden behind his perfect facade and rich life.

All these accomplishments and deals mean nothing to him.... because it was not his dream.

Well in all honesty he barely finished school when one day they picked him up early from school without telling him what the matter was.

And by the time he got to know about it,there was nothing he could do.

For a boy who barely knew his class schedule, it was really difficult for him to hear he was to succeed his father as soon as he turns 18.

He was playing school drum and being the charmer who had a natural hand for painting. He wanted to be an artist ever since he drew his first apple...but destiny had other plans.His father's sudden demise gave the wolf's a chance to surround them but what they didn't know was....lions don't hunt in a pack...lioness does and she had far more survival instincts than anyone there.

And when that happened, his mother trained him like a spy going on a mission....she gave her everything to make sidharth a young boy capable of handling all of that burden.
He still had an year to be 18 and it was really difficult for her to hold the fort down while BOARD OF DIRECTORS screamed for the shares to be divided while her son was cremating his father.

Thank God for Vikas stepping up because he was much older than sidharth and  he handled business for him for an entire year like a good deputy.
And when the time came,vikas stepped down without even a question about it.
The BOD's were not happy about it at all.
Infact they insisted vikas to be one with them and not let an immature boy handle a multi million empire.
But like they say,blood is thicker than water...vikas knew who deserved the chair and he was not going to dishonor the family name by taking something that wasn't his.

Sidharth was drowned in information of each and every tiny detail there was to learn about his business.

And like any good student getting the best teacher to further his cause,in only 5 years of taking the seat,their business boomed.

Majboori insan ko uski sacchi limits btati hai,if he got all of this inheritance when his father retired leaving him in charge in his 30's,maybe he wouldn't have complaints.

But he never got to live...he could never be that man who packs his bags and travels with friends.
Rich people have more enemies than they have friends.

He knew how mind works...if all this would have been given to him while he had his father to run the estate he would have never accepted it....but unfortunately he had no choice.

As time kept passing,he started to establish control part by part on every sphere of his life...but heart....oh how he wished his heart would've also listened to him.

With a man on a mission there was only one sin in which could indulge "WOMEN"!
Sidharth's only escape from his tiring world is him pursuing women that he feels can make the demons inside his brain go numb.

Unfortunately none of them could do it and it resulted in him getting the tag of
"CASANOVA"!

Yes ofcourse he has fallen in love before but that was different...he was stupid back then...it won't happen ever again,he will never let anyone play with his trust again.

Sid gulped another drink down and went to vikas.

Sid-Come on man...plz throw away the stick you've shoved up your ass...and live a little.

Vikas-Sidharth yar...its so fkn loud and look at them...dancing like some bitches in heat.For a man of your class,you really have fucked up taste.

Sid smiled and said,"This is not my taste brother,this is my escape and i couldn't care less if they dance like bitches or mares....i wanna have a good time"

Vikas knew he was damaged and tbh he has given his all to make him stop hurting but he was never the one to listen.

And there in that club ,when vikas saw some random female grinding on him,he looked up at the sky and prayed to the almighty to send someone that stops his pain.

It was next day when sidharth was having his morning coffee when he saw that face again on the tv.

She really was different. He looked at her moving lips and thick hair and thought...hmmm a new distraction will be good.

Sidharth picked his phone up and said,
"Hey..I've sent you a text yesterday.....do you have her contact....really...no that's great...forward it to my secretary,thnx"

He finished his coffee and went to his office...the fort he lived most of his life in

Upon reaching there,he was greeted by everyone and as soon as he entered his cabin....the intercom buzzed.

Sid-Bella...the schedule plz.

Bella-Right away sir.

Sidharth was served his day's schedule with everything important on his table.

He smiled and started to work,only for vikas to enter his office without even knocking.

Vikas-Sidharth...why do i think you don't remember what i asked you yesterday....just choose one and send them to me.

Sidharth-I told you man ,i don't care,i trust your decision,you do it and then let me know okay...i will go through with it after its finaled.

Vikas-Fine but if she is not upto your taste then don't come crying k....her boobs should be bigger, her waist should be smaller..blah blah.

Sidharth laughed and said,"Vikas....i said that because we were doing a bikini shoot and this is just a jewellery collection promotion i couldn't care less if you get a care bear to do it..just get it done man"

Vikas gave up and left saying,"fine i will text you her details once we finalize it"

Sidharth nodded and he was about to be burried in the contracts again but he received a text saying,"Got your girl...here are the details you needed"

Sidharth smiled and called Bella in.

Sid-Bella,firstly i would like to ask you about my engagements in the next week.

Bella-Well sir you have to attend that calendar launch party tomorrow, and after that there is a business lunch on Thursday, that's it.

Sidharth asked her if all the arrangements of his yatch party were going good and she nodded.

Bella asked what else was she needed for and sidharth said,"Be a sweetheart and plz send Miss Lisa Fernandez ,a white lily bouquet, the best chardonnay available and an invitation to my yatch party next week plz....here are the details..thankyou"

Bella at once went outside with the details to follow his orders.

While she sat in the seat typing away to do the needful,the woman next to her asked
"So who is it now"?

Bella-Some new face,she has been in few music videos and ads...not very famous.

The woman laughed and said,"so....new flavour of the month"?

Bella smiled and said, "Yup".

Sidharth was about to call bella in to give her some notes when he got a text from vishal.

This is who i want but she is refusing the offer.

Sid texted back..who is she?

Vikas-SHEHNAAZ GILL,THE SHEHNAAZ GILL!

He attached a link of her latest shoot and video and sidharth kept looking at her face and felt weird.

She is not exceptionally pretty...why is vikas persistent about her?

He played the video and was impressed with her screen presence, she might not be his type but nevertheless she was a very attractive woman and sid knew if she is refusing the offer, something could really be done about it.

He texted vikas-Dude....ask her how much money she wants,afterall everything has a price.

He kept his phone to the side and went back to working.

Little did he know that this NOT EXCEPTIONALLY PRETTY GIRL was going to be the very woman who changes his life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.1K 2.5K 21
Dive into the turbulent love story of Siddhant and Ishika-a tale marked by youthful passion, misunderstandings, and the weight of unspoken regrets. I...
51.3K 4.3K 15
It's a sidnaaz story... One of close to my heart.. ❤️ What if shehnaaz is a divorcy? What if Sid falls in love with shehnaaz without knowing her pas...
69K 6.3K 36
Two people who love each other very much , what if on a random day one of them forgets the other...... Will they be able to hold on to love ? Will d...
74.5K 8.3K 27
© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. Strange Marriage Se...