Accepting: Hidden Self

By PercivalNightshade

A story of San trying coming to terms with who he is and who his family is, while trying to realize that he c... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 4

220 16 5
By PercivalNightshade

AN/ Thank you for all the reads guys X3 you are awesome!

         Already in the van heading to a bowling alley that KQ says is good for Idols to meet at, SeongHwa sits next to HongJoong, Mingi next to Jungho, Wooyoung next to Yeosang, and I sit next to Yunho.

         "So, are we going to talk about last night?" Yunho asks me. I sigh and look over to Wooyoung.

         "He was right, I have had a trauma in my past. That is what I keep having nightmares about." I whisper to him, and leave it at that. I don't want to talk about it, but it feels like no matter what I do, I will need to, sooner rather than later. I look over at him, and he seems to be upset.

         "So, have you been having the nightmares long?" he asks me. I nod and try to change the subject, but only succeed for a moment.

         "So, you and Mingi doing okay?" I ask him as I look over with a smile.

         "Yeah, he seems to be happy, and we had a nice time last night." he says with a smile on his face. I laugh and put my arm around his shoulders.

         "Well at least some good things came from my nightmare last night. Oh, how bad was I?" I ask, looking down at my hands. He sighs and scratches the back of his neck.

         "Yeah, it was pretty bad. You were not in a good place. I'm glad Wooyoung helped you out. You looked like you had, to put it bluntly, seen some shit. I didn't know what to do, but Wooyoung seemed to, and the rest of us left it at that. Maybe we can get you a plush today," he says as he thinks about the bowling alley. I shrug and take a small nap on the way, while Yunho holds my hand.

                                                                     :@:

                                                             Wooyoung

         I clap as we park, happy we finally arrived. Standing up I stretch and look over to Yunho, who is holding San's hand. He nudges San slightly, waking him. He seems to notice Yunho's hand and pulls away, stretching. Yeosang pulls me so we can leave the van.

         "We are going to have so much fun!!" Jungho yells as he runs to the building, causing Yeosang and Mingi to laugh. We all head to the bowling alley and get some bowling shoes.

         "Ooh, there's an arcade!!!" I yell after noticing some games in the back. I run over, pulling Yeosang with me. As we get over to a shooter game I hear San over at the counter with Yunho and Mingi.

                                                                  :@:

                                                                 San

         "Can we get nachos?" I ask Yunho as I look over to see that they sell snack food and even pizza. I get excited as Yunho nods and orders a plate of nachos. I forgo the idea of bowling to let Mingi, Yunho and Jungho play a game with HongJoong. SeongHwa was sitting and watching them play so I go to the arcade half of the building. I see Yeosang and Wooyoung Playing one of the shooter games. I decide to go and watch them play which Yeosang ends up leaving us to go be with Jungho and we go to play air hockey.

         "Oh come on, this thing is rigged," Wooyoung cries as he watches the puck go into my "net", but it didn't count. I just shrug.

         "Look I'm honestly pretty sure you won with that one, so why don't we try another game?" I ask. He smiles and we head over to a crane game, and I try my hand at it. I am no good at it, I get close to grabbing a cute shiba inu plush near the back, but it slips out of the claw every time.

         "Uhm, let me try." Wooyoung offers. I sigh as I take my hands off the controls, glad that all the games are free. I put my chin on his shoulder to watch him. He misses a couple times, but on the third time he gets it and we both look at each other in surprise.

         Wooyoung picks the larger plush up and hugs it. I smile at him and the plush, and he shoves it at me. I take it from him and look at his face. He isn't really looking at me, but I can see a small bit of blush spreading over his face.

         "What to call this cute little guy..." I say looking back to the small dog.

         "How about, Shiber?" Wooyoung offers. I hold out the plush and smile.

         "Shiber, I like it. It's a good name." I say. He pulls me towards another game for us to play, we go like that for a couple hours, until SeongHwa comes to find us.

         "Hey, we are ordering pizza. Come and sit down, take a break from the games." He tells us after we finish one of the shooter games.

         Going over and sitting with the guys I set Shiber down with us and look over to Yunho. He smiles at me when he sees the plush. I was happy to finally have a plush that I could sleep with, and maybe it could help stave off the nightmares.

         "Hey there you two, were you having fun?" HongJoong asks us as he sits down, just returning from ordering the pizzas.

         "I mean, I hope so." I say lifting up Shiber. He laughs at me as I hug the plush.

         "I had fun," Wooyoung says, taking a drink of his coke and looking over to Yeosang. I watch everyone talk for a couple minutes before seeing Rose sitting off on her own, watching the door.

         "What's wrong?" I ask her through our link.

         "I sense something is coming, though I don't know what it is." She says while looking out the doors. I sigh and turn back to the group. She is always a bit over protective, but I trust that she will tell me if something happens.

         "Alright, be careful Rose."

         "Of course, Master."

         "Hey, you okay?" I hear as Yunho snaps me back to the conversations around me.

         "Huh?" I ask, clueless as to what had been happening around me.

         "You were staring off into space, you okay?" Mingi tells me. I laugh and look at them.

         "I'm fine, I was talking to Rose." I say without thinking. Thankfully they didn't ask about it.

         "Alrighty, but what were you wanting? We got cheese, pepperoni, and a meat lovers pizza." Yunho asks as he looks to the pizzas that are heading to us. I set Shiber down next to me, and look at the options.

         "Huh, I guess I'll get meat lovers so I can have more protein." I say looking over at Yunho, who is closer to the pizzas. He hands me a plate with a couple pieces and I see Wooyoung eating some of the sausages off the pizza. Without even thinking I pluck off a few sausages and put it on his plate.

         "So, you like Wooyoung, don't you?" I hear Mingi ask in my head. I glare at him, but sigh in defeat at the look he has in his eyes. I nod then go to eat my food.

         The rest of our time at the alley consists of Jungho and Yunho playing three games trying to see who is better, Yunho (of course) getting the win by just a few points every time. We all decide to sit and watch until we leave.

         On the way back I sit with Yunho again, who is happy to say he won against Jungho. He is smiling and talking about it the whole ride home. I take the opportunity to just live in the moment and not think about trying to sleep that night.

         I look over to see Wooyoung looking at us, and wave to him with a smile, just as Yunho goes to hold my hand. He tends to hold my hand so I can take naps, but this time I am too nervous to try that. Wooyoung blushes as I make eye contact with him.

                                                                :@:

                                                        Wooyoung

         I get in the van sitting next to my best friend Yeosang again. We sit and talk about how much fun we had and laugh at how only Jungho and Yunho had really done any bowling.

         "So, did you make a move yet?" Yeo asks me. I almost choke on my water when he asks. I look over at him.

         "W... What do you mean?" I ask as he watches me with, what I assume to be, amusement.

         "Come on, it's so obvious that you two like each other. I mean the way he looks at you, and how he treats you. I figured that you knew, and that was why you looked back the same way." he says to me slightly confused. I shake my head at him.

         "No, I didn't make a move. He just had a bad night. Of course me staying with him would make him happier. He doesn't like me like that." I say adamantly. I sigh and look back to him and see Yunho talking with him.

         "He always seems to be laughing and talking with Yunho, maybe San likes him," I think to myself. I see Mingi pick up his head and look towards me. Just as I am about to look away I see Yunho's hand go for San's.

         Before his hand makes contact though, San looks at me. He smiles and waves at me. His smile was something that could kill, with those dimples and perfect teeth. I make eye contact with him and turn away blushing hard

         "God, I hope nobody saw that." I feel myself thinking. I mentally slap myself out of it and give another glare to Mingi as he looks to me with a knowing grin.

         "Ugh, can't this day just be over already?" I grumble sinking into my seat, Yeosang rubbing my back.

AN/ I figured a bit of fluff would be nice and wanted Shiber around XD I know he is supposed to be with San much earlier, but thought this would be cute.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

420 33 7
"what are you, in love with me?" wooyoung scoffed. "yeah." the room went silent. wooyoung's breath hitched in his throat. "...what?" ~~~~~~~~ jung wo...
1.2K 94 17
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/- With old bones we craft this craft With hushed whispers we ask this stuff With blind eyes we ow...
6.9K 358 16
Seongjoong Vampire AU After the traumatic experiences during the past months, Hongjoong is still experiencing the affects. As he managed to return to...
76.9K 3.5K 25
*THIS STORY WILL BE RE-EDITED* Being sheltered by his father all his life, Wooyoung grew up alone, but when San was assigned to be his personal bodyg...