Talk with me...✓ [Taehyung X...

由 Ledisazzz

"I said...talk..at least try!" "....." "SAY SOMETHING DAMN IT!" Kim Y/n, a young girl, with a beautiful smile... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 30

2.2K 101 2
由 Ledisazzz

Y/n's POV:

I took a quick shower as finished my homework.

I heard my grandmother open the door of my bedroom and I turned my head to see her.

"Honey the dinner is ready" she said and walked out

Before I could move, I heard my phone buzz and I took it with me downstairs to read the message.

Eunyun:
Y/n you wouldn't believe it, I told Tae about him and he said that he will support me no matter what, even if he isn't really sure about me dating this early...Yayyyy!!!!

Y/n:
I told you he would understand!!!
So what happened today?
Anything new???

Eunyun:
He asked me if we could hung out sometimes, like tomorrow or any other day!! I am so happy!!
I was thinking about going on a dinner with him, on the restaurant where my brother works...I told Tae about my plan and he agreed!!

Y/n:
Look!! Everything is perfect now.
You just need to wait for him to ask you to be his girlfriend.
BUT FIRST, WE NEED TO GET YOU PRETTIER THEN YOU ARE ALREADY!! I have a friend, (my first friend) I want you to meet her, she is amazing and I think she could help you for the 'date'

Eunyun:
I would like to meet her.
Y/n...what if you come too?

Just for a little support? You can invite your friend too, so you don't stay alone. Can you please be with me the special day?????

Y/n:
I would love to, but you need to tell me where the restaurant is so I can go there!!

Eunyun:
It's ******** restaurant on ***** street. I can't waiiitttt!!!

Y/n:
Okay talk to you later. Byee~~

I said bye to her as I heard my grandma telling me to sit down and eat dinner with her as always.

After eating, I helped my grandma washing the dishes and I went to bed wearing something comfy, and I cuddled myself with the blankets and I hugged my second pillow.

I played a few games on my phone but I got bored and I couldn't sleep..

I got up taking the paper where Taehyung wrote his phone number and I saved his number on my phone.

I lied on my bed again and I checked the time.. wow the time passed by so much.

1:00 a.m

I was not sure what to do so I wrote a message to Taehyung.

Y/n:
Hi..are you sleeping already?

I waited a little bit before he could respond...

Mr.ThickAss:
Who is this??

Y/n:
Oh right you don't have my number Mr.ThickAss

Mr.ThickAss:
Y/n? Is that you?!

Y/n:
Yeah..what are you doing???

Mr.ThickAss:
Nothing I just got back from
Work.. aren't you sleeping yet?

Y/n:
I can't...I don't know why.

Mr.ThickAss:
Oh..maybe it is because
You miss me?! ;)

I smiled like an idiot while reading what he wrote. He sure was going to tease me.

Y/n:
Yeah sureee! Like I miss seeing you.
I am just bored and I am not sleepy..

Mr.ThickAss:
Mhm..well that's not my problem..
Did Eunyun told you?

Y/n:
Yes..she is thankful that you accepted what she felt for someone..

Mr.ThickAss:
I didn't know what to say...
I am afraid that she will get hurt in the end...

Y/n:
Just let her be..she will discover through time.

Mr.ThickAss:
Y/n, what about the therapy?
We should practice like the psychiatrist said. When do you want me to come??

Y/n:
What if I practice with you right after school? Do you want to come with me somewhere? It's not that far away from home.

Mr.ThickAss:
Yeah sure..

Y/n:
Okay..I think I am getting sleepy now..and we should sleep because we have school!

Mr.ThickAss:
Oh okay. Good night Mrs.iwantgoodgrades~ ;)

Y/n:
Good night Mr.ThickAss!

We ended our conversation saying good night to each other..after a while I closed my eyes and I tried to sleep.

*Timeskip to the next day, and after school*

I was waiting for Taehyung out of the school's gate and then I felt a light tapping on my right shoulder and I turned around and I found Taehyung smiling a little at me..which made me flatter a little.

I returned a smile as well and we started to go the place where me and my big brother went a lot when we were together.

There was a park, which was isolated, just a few people went there for the amazing view. Right in front of the park there was a beautiful lake and we enjoyed a lot the birds flying on top of our heads and hearing them singing.

It was like a dream...but a dream that didn't last long.

Since what happened, I have never went there...

"Is it here?" I heard Taehyung say and I nodded

We sat down silently, just looking for a great amount of time the superb view...

______TO BE CONTINUED...

Good morning/good afternoon/good evening or good night people!!

I was a little bit sick lately so it took me a little longer to write this chapter, but I hope you all are okay and you are not sick like..

I look like crappy potato, lying on a bed right now, but what can I do?! I look like crap every single day so I will not complain again

See you in the next chapter 🤧🤗💖

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

Silently Falling 由 Liz

青少年小说

44.1M 1.8M 50
Highest ranking: #1 in Teen Fiction -- "Sunshine, what guy do you know has a weird fetish with sign language?" She's the aftermath of a high school...
3.2K 87 4
Rai Davis and her two sisters navigate the halls of Degrassi Community School, trying to overcome the difficulties of being teenagers and slowly ente...
20.2K 894 17
Y/N worked as a maid in the castle, which belonged to Prince Taehyung, but she had a secret affair with the Prince. The Prince's older brother, the...
50.3K 1K 23
Lorena Bentlee Swan is the younger sister of Bella Swan. She's also into DDLG and is a Little, she's also Vladimir's true mate. What happens when the...