𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐒𝐜...

By Eddy622

(Book Two) "I've been looking for you for two years now. Luckily for me, I saw you at the beach party which... More

°AUTHOR'S NOTE°
Review
°CAST°
°1°
°2°
°3°
°4°
°5°
°6°
°7°
°8°
°9°
°10°
°11°
°12°
°13°
°14°
°16°
°17°
°18°
°19°
°20°
°21°
°22°
°23°
°24°
°25°
°26°
°27°
°28°
°29°
°30°
°31°
°32°
°33°
°34°
°35°
°36°
°37°
°38°
°39°
°40°
°41°
°42°
°43°
°44°
°45°
°46°
°47°
°48°
°49°
°50°
°51°
°52°
°53°
°Bonus Chapter°
Author's Note
Books Written By Edidiong

°15°

2K 527 141
By Eddy622

This book is dedicated to Gamma-writes Kindly head over to her profile. She's got amazing books lined up.

And also to my readers for letting BEING YOU reach up to 5k reads! You guys are simply the best readers any writer could ever ask for.

And also Cherry2061  for making the amazing Cover above. Can't display it without crediting the artist. Wouldn't be fair.

Enjoy.

                       ~°~°~°~°~

The next day came in quickly and I was quite excited myself. I mean, there was a reason for my excitement. First things first, I had found a lead without the help of Jeremiah. Though I was pretty sure that was going to be as far as I could get.

The lady from last night, had promised to tell me what I had to know about Kingsley, which is a step, right?

Knowing about Kingsley, would open the shell about Happiness and why she was sending me threat messages.

Yeah, I had concluded with the fact last night. I knew nothing about Happiness. Whether she was dead or alive. Tatiana's diary never did the liberty of mentioning that simple fact to me.

Though I wasn't sure Happiness was the one sending the threat messages, I was still thirty percent sure she was behind it. Yeah, not an encouraging score.

Tatiana wrote in bold writing that she deserved to die. Something bizarre must have happened. And that thing could have a connection with Happiness.

What if I just find Happiness and end this stupid game!

I stood in front of the classroom, took in deep breath, then opened the door. The classroom wasn't full neither was it empty. There were approximately fifteen people present, plus my recent nightmare.

Femi.

Femi no surprise there, noticed my arrival. He got up from his seat with a scowl on his face, before matching towards me. He dragged me all the way to the window at the front, without paying respect to my body.

"I know who you are," Femi breathed at my face. "So you're gonna stop your act."

His hands around my upper arm tightened, which prompted his fingers to pierce deep into my skin. "You're not going to fool me like you've fooled the others."

He was hurting me. It was hurting so bad, I couldn't even pull of a straight face.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I tried to play dumb, and hoped in the inside of me for it to work. "Let go off of me."

"Not until you explain to me how you survived, and pinned your death on me." His deadly harsh tone, filled my ear.

I kept quiet. keeping quiet wouldn't solve anything. But at least, it would get Femi off of my track.

"Oh Uyai," femi chuckled, calling me by my name. He didn't yell, maybe that was because he didn't want the students to call him psycho or weirdo or.... Well you get the point.

"I'll figure it all out. I'll figure out how you were in two places at once. No!" He kept on rambling, but then stopped. He had a satisfied look on his face, and that was when it occurred to me that I was just a walking dead.

"I'll prove to everyone that you're no other person but Uyai. Come with me!" Femi yelled and got hold of my wrist. He roughly dragged me to the front of the classroom, where he knew he could get all the attention he so needed.

The classroom were now filled with students. I could see Omonigho and Irene, placing their backpacks in their lockers.

"Let go of me," I tried pulling my wrist from his tight grip. He could do anything to me, but not in the presence of Omonigho and Irene. I didn't want them to feel I or should I say Tatiana, betrayed them. "What the hell is wrong with you?!"

Irene noticing Femi's actions, soon got up out of annoyance. "Hey psycho," She called Femi by the nickname she had composed for him alone. "Let go of my friend or I'll___"

"Why don't you stop talking for one minute, and enjoy the show." He shooed Irene, with his free hand, before digging into his pocket, to retrieve his phone.

What is he doing?

Irene hung her mouth mid way but said nothing, has she watched Femi closely. She did that out of curiosity.

Omonigho, who knew better than to let curiosity take the better part of her brain, moved to the front and stood beside Irene.

"Femi or whatever your name is supposed to be." Omonigho began. "You've been here for how long?" She stopped, pretending to be in deep thought. "Just an effing day! Why causing trouble?"

Femi held his phone tight, his veins popping out of his neck and side forehead.

"Cause y'all think I'm mad!" Femi declared his excuse. "And I'll prove to you that I'm not. Did y'all think I wasn't aware about the whispers and small talks?! Y'all kept on calling me psycho, yesterday!"

"You sure as hell is acting as one," Jaja said comically at the back. Majority of the students laughed at Jaja's words, while others weren't interested in Femi's rants.

Dami on the other hand, sat in Keen interest. His eyes hadn't left Femi, the entire time. Jubilee had his foot on his desk. His injuries were fading, which was a good thing. His eyes weren't on Femi, but on me.

And Jeremiah? Well the guy in question wasn't even in class. I wasn't counting on him to help me, which he made it pretty clear when he said 'No' to my request. But still, I was really hoping he'd come around.

"I'm not mad!" Femi yelled at Jaja. Jaja lifted his hands up, calling it truce. "And I've got prove!"

His hands held his phone high up again. He looked at me and laughed those crazy maniac kind of laughter. I was so sure he was actually running mad, though I knew I was dead meat.

"In here is a picture of Uyai. The same girl y'all think is Ta...... Or whatever her name's supposed to be." Femi spoke, while scrolling through his gallery, looking for the perfect picture. "I don't know how she got that name or how she happened to be in two places at ones but, this is a picture of her."

I watched as he scrolled through his gallery, as I pleaded to God, to let someone - anyone, to save me.

A triumphant smile crawled up Femi's lips, as he found the perfect picture. It was a picture of me in my old school uniform. I could be seen standing in my old school's dirty environment. Looking at the picture, one could tell that I wasn't aware of someone taking my picture. I was busy trying to fix my worn out sandals.

Femi looked at the class, feeling all satisfied. "How's this for a prove?!"

Everyone began to struggle, just to take a glance at Femi's phone. Once they've done that, and audible gasped could be heard.

Dami sprinted out of his seat and snuggled his way to the front, just to look at the picture. And just like the rest, Dami gasped and stared at me with wide eyes.

Jubilee could be seen at the back. But for the first time in forever, he didn't look like someone that  wanted to rip my throat out. He had a quizzical look on his face.

Omonigho and Irene, were the last to look at Femi's phone. I watched as they diverted their eyes from Femi, to stare at me with uttermost dismay.

"Tatiana, what's this?" Irene questioned with authority. "Who the freaking hell are you?"

My secret was exposed, all thanks to Femi. It was so funny that I couldn't even go through a simple assignment of being someone else. If it was possible, I would like to send a mind message to T.

Dear Tatiana, I take it back, I don't need this life. I don't want your life. Can't I get out? Cause right now, I really want to stop being you.

EDDY : WTF is wrong with Femi?! I knew I created him and all, but even I hate him.

Poor Uyai, what do you think her next move is gonna be?

Who do you feel like killing in this book?

Vote, comment and do share.

You can also make covers for BEING YOU, if you feel the need to and be rest assured to get a dedication. Don't be scared if you feel it's not good enough. Even myself is still learning.

So that's it for my rants.

Next update : Wednesday

Words : 1435

Till next time,

Adios,

X
-Eddy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 1.9K 16
#150 in short story "Mariana, please for crying out loud, stop this game. They both don't deserve this," I said while walking toward her. "They would...
8.9K 787 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...
12.4K 2.1K 67
"Camilla, please do this for me." She begged. "But I don't even know you." I stared back at the woman who looked exactly like me, only that she wasn...
7.6K 1.4K 45
Judith's life takes a sudden turn during her SS1 days, when her dad died from a ghastly road accident.. which dashes her hope of being a professional...