Cats Vs Dogs [Sugakookie/Yoon...

By boopable_army

Yoongi's kingdom, the cat hybrid kingdom, has been in war his whole life with the neighboring dog hybrid king... More

Info:
1: Outside the Fort Walls
2: Who Are You?
3: Who Is He?
4: Prince Yoongi
5: Queen of the Canines
6: Best Friend
7: It's A Fortress
8: Tying The Knot
9: Coming of Age
10: Honeymoon: Day 1+2
11: Day 3: Breakfast
12: Day 4: The Beach
13: Day 5: Pillow Fort
14: Day 6: Alone Time
15: Day 7: The Last
16: Royalty
17: Oh Heck, That's Hot
18: After Effects
19: Pro Or Con
20: A Breath of Fresh Air
21: A Puppy's Anger
22: Happy Wife Happy Life
23: Chubby
24: The Kingdom's Heir
25: First Time Parents
26: Prince Beomgyu
27: Visiting Grandparents
28: Four Months
29: Dinner Party
30: Throw Hands
31: The Protector
32: The Perfect Gift
33: Jungkook's Birthday
34: Baby's First Tooth
35: A Walk Through the Woods
36: Taken
37: Coup D'état
38: The New Ally
39: The New King
40: Trauma
41: Cat Gets Caught
42: Talking Your Feelings Out
43: A Small Crush
44: House Arrest
46: Better Together
47: Mistakes Were Made
48: Backlash
49: Tension
50: First and Last Words
51: Yoongi's Birthday
52: Chubbier
53: The Miracle of Childbirth
54: Epilogue 1: Terrible Two's
55: Epilogue 2: Playdate
56: Epilogue 3: Namjin Part 1
57: Epilogue 4: Namjin part 2
58: Epilogue 5: They Grow Up So Fast
59: Epilogue 6: Baby Fever
60: Epilogue 7: Probability

45: Set Free

1.9K 100 18
By boopable_army

"Yoongi."

"Yoongi." 

"What?" Yoongi finally turned around and stopped walking, facing Jungkook.

"Yoongi! You're being ridiculous!"

"Oh really?"

"You've been such a brat to me for the past week!" Jungkook glared.

"It hasn't been a week yet," Yoongi pointed out. "Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to hang out with Jin. He has Beomgyu, and I wanna see my baby."

Yoongi turned and started walking away, but Jungkook followed him.

"Yoongi, you can't keep ignoring me like this!"

"I can and I will," Yoongi hissed. "I'll talk to you again when you agree to let me walk around the forest."

"Kitten, you know why I can't do that--"

Yoongi stopped and turned, glaring. "Don't try to sweet talk me with pet names. It's not going to work on me. And no, I actually don't know why you seem to be so dead set on trapping me in the castle like a caged bird. I've said this before a million times: if you're so worried about me, then come with me."

"And look how that turned out last time."

"You weren't with me last time," Yoongi argued.

"And whose fault was that?" Jungkook scoffed. "How am I supposed to know you won't just do the same thing again?"

Yoongi's ears and tail drooped, and he swallowed a lump in his throat. "I-I'm sorry. I'll just go to Jin's room."

Jungkook's eyes widened as Yoongi turned and started walking away with his head down.

"Sh*t," Jungkook mumbled, going after Yoongi yet again. "Kitten, wait! I'm sorry! I didn't mean it like that."

"Like what?" Yoongi muttered. "How else was I supposed to take that? Clearly it was supposed to be taken a certain way. And you're right, anyway. Last month was all my fault."

"No! It wasn't!" Jungkook tried to grab Yoongi's arm, but Yoongi shrugged it off, making Jungkook hold in a whine of protest. "Please, Yoongi, I swear it isn't like that. I don't blame you for what happened. I never have and never will, and I've told you that many times before!"

"You've told me that many times," Yoongi nodded, straightening his back as he walked. "But the truth is always revealed eventually. People often express their true feelings during heated moments."

"That's not true, and you know it," Jungkook denied. "Arguing with you makes me more likely to say something I don't mean, and I sometimes end up hurting you with garbage that doesn't mean anything."

"People lie when they think the truth will upset others."

"Please, Yoongi, you're blowing this out of proportion! You know I would never blame you for--"

Yoongi finally arrived at Jin's room and put his hand on the door nob, interrupting Jungkook.

"It's okay," Yoongi looked down. "You don't have to try to convince me that it wasn't my fault just because you think it will cheer me up."

"Yoongi--"

"Please, Jungkook, don't. I just need some space right now."

Jungkook's heart dropped. "Space? What do you mean?"

Yoongi lifted his head and stared into Jungkook's eyes. "I mean that I need some time alone for a while. Don't follow me." And with that, Yoongi entered Jin's room, leaving a stunned puppy behind. 

~~~~~

Taehyung was laying on his couch with the TV on, but he wasn't paying any attention to it. Instead, he was looking down at E who was laying on top of him with her head on his chest, sleeping. 

They had been getting to know each other for almost a week now, and Taehyung had only fallen deeper. 

He had told her that the messenger he sent got lost and came back. He told her the next messenger rolled their ankle and came back. He told her many excuses to keep her to himself, and she believed them all. Somewhat doubtfully, but she still believed.

But the previous day, E had been looking kinda down. He wasn't quite sure why, but he was determined to cheer her up.

As Taehyung gazed at her, he slowly rubbed her back unconsciously. The light touches seemed to draw E out of her sleep, and she slowly woke up, blinking confusedly as she ran her hands over Taehyung's body.

It didn't feel like a bed, and she had to take a second to realize where she was. Once she did, E's eyes widened and she stopped feeling Taehyung up.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" E squeaked, sitting up with a blush.

"It's okay," Taehyung shrugged with a lazy smirk. "I was enjoying it anyway."

E smacked Taehyung's chest and got off of the couch in embarrassment. "I'm going to steal another one of your cookies."

Taehyung's eyes widened and he sprung off of the couch. "Hey! Don't you dare!"

Taehyung followed E into the kitchen where she went straight to the cookie jar.

"Don't you dare touch my cookies!"

E looked Taehyung in the eyes, her tail moving behind her. Slowly, she reached out and touched the jar, maintaining eye contact with Taehyung.

Taehyung huffed and stomped over, but E just giggled and ran away, dodging past Taehyung.

"Come back here, kitty!"

"No!" E screeched, running to Taehyung's bedroom.

"Hey! Where are you going?"

From Taehyung's room, E loudly answered back. "Wow, look at all of these clothes! I'm gonna throw them all on the floor!"

"Hey!" Taehyung ran into his room, determined to stop her.

However, he just saw E sitting on the bed, putting on his favorite hoodie.

"What are you doing?"

"I like this hoodie. It's mine now."

Taehyung pouted. It was his favorite, but he couldn't find it in himself to tell her to take it off. She looked so cute with it on, especially since it was too big.

E saw his face and laughed. "Don't worry, I'm not actually going to keep it. You can have it back when I go home."

Taehyung noticed that when she said 'home', her smile slowly faded. That's when he realized that E had been sad recently because she was homesick.

He felt a pang of guilt hit him hard. He knew he was being way too selfish. With a sigh, Taehyung made a decision.

"Hey, E?"

"Yeah, Tae?"

Oof. That just made it harder for him to do what he knew he needed to do.

"Last night while you were asleep I asked someone that I knew would be able to get to your kingdom with getting lost to go and ask, and they came back."

"Really?"

"You're free to go."

E smiled and jumped off of Taehyung's bed, running up to him and giving him a big hug.

"Thank you!"

She shouldn't be thanking him.

Taehyung smiled uneasily. "You're welcome. I'm really gonna miss you, kitty."

"I'll miss you, too," E pulled away and took off the hoodie, handing it to Taehyung. "I'm gonna go now."

"Bye."

"Bye."

I love you,  Taehyung bit his lip as she left his house.

He brought the hoodie up to his nose and smelled it. It smelled like her.

He flopped onto his bed and buried his face in the hoodie, holding in tears.

~~~~~

"I know what you're thinking. Don't do it."

Yoongi looked at Jin and huffed. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Yoongi, Jungkook is in the wrong here, and you know that."

"But I was being too harsh on him," Yoongi pouted. "I need to--"

"You don't need to do anything for him," Jin argued, picking Beomgyu up from his bed. "If you give in now, he won't let you do the things you want to do."

"But I probably upset him! He needs to know that I'm not mad at him--"

"But you are  mad at him."

"It's hard to stay mad at him," Yoongi whined. "I just wanna cuddle with him. No, I just need  to cuddle with him."

Jin sighed. "Yoongi..."

"Jin..."

"Go."

"What?"

"I'll watch Beomgyu," Jin offered. "Go to him."

Yoongi smiled. "Thank you, Jin."

And with that, Yoongi dashed out of the door.

Yoongi ran a couple doors down, opening the door to his room. His shoulders drooped when he didn't see Jungkook. He sighed and went to turn around.

"Yoongi?"

Yoongi jumped and screeched, his hand flying to hover over his heart.

"Jungkook, what the f*ck! Don't scare me like that!"

Jungkook blinked, entering the room slowly. "I'm sorry, kitten. I didn't mean to frighten you."

"Well you did," Yoongi huffed.

"Kitten, what are you doing here?" Jungkook looked away. "I thought you were staying with Jin?"

Yoongi played with his fingers while glancing down, before looking back up trying to be more confident.

"I-- I wanted to talk to you."

"Really?"

"Um, yeah..."

"O-of course," Jungkook smiled. "What do you want to talk about?"

"I wanted to apologize for how I acted earlier... I was being really rude for no reason and snapped at you when you blamed my mood swings, when it probably was just my mood swings. I don't know how you put up with me all the time."

Jungkook quickly walked over to Yoongi and pulled him into a hug. "No, kitten, don't apologize! I was being unfair, and I should be the one apologizing. I'm sorry, baby."

"You already tried to apologize before, and I just pushed you away," Yoongi sulked, leaning into Jungkook's arms.

"I have just the thing to cheer you up," Jungkook smiled, rubbing Yoongi's back comfortingly.

"What?"

"I was working on something for you while you were with Jin," Jungkook confessed. "I was going to apologize later."

"What is it?"

"Close your eyes."

"Really?"

"Yes," Jungkook insisted. "If you see where we are going, it will ruin the surprise."

"We're going somewhere?"

"Yeah," Jungkook nodded, biting his lip. "So do me a favor and close your eyes."

"Okay," Yoongi giggled in amusement, covering his eyes with his hands. "Woah!" He squeaked when he was suddenly picked up, and threw his arms around Jungkook's neck.

"Close your eyes," Jungkook whined.

Yoongi smacked Jungkook's chest for scaring him before closing his eyes again.

With a quick pat to Yoongi's booty, Jungkook left the room, carrying Yoongi bridal style through the castle. He left the castle and Yoongi started getting curious, but he left his eyes shut since that is what Jungkook wanted.

Eventually, Jungkook stopped and set Yoongi down.

"Okay, you can open your eyes now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

675K 23.2K 42
Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Two years later, they meet again. Will the...
388K 16.7K 40
In which cat hybrid Jimin gets all the love from his new owner Yoongi who is just as curious about his new kitten as he is him. Does Yoongi even kno...
147K 5.6K 33
BTS x YoonKook [COMPLETED] "I'm a bunny. You are?" - JungKook "I'm... ummm... I'm a kitten..." - YoonGi "We'll keep this as our secret. Promise?" "Um...
825 31 3
Even though Namjoon and Jungkook are mates for years now, they always dreamed of having a threesome. But they wanted to find someone they both are at...