1.1| Social Casualty

By aandersonwrites

Alexandra Black has had everything she's ever wanted all her life. New clothes, shoes, cars, you name it. Bu... More

00| cast
00| character aesthetics
00| playlist
01| welcome to worthington preparatory bitches
03| the fine art of bullshit
04| an offer i could definitely refuse
05| tone it down a bit, jesus fuck!
06| groovy baby
07| the truth always comes out
08| you aren't the only one with news, baby sister
09| high school drama
10| emotions? what's that? who's she?
11| total, complete, amnesia
12| dinner drama
13| reminiscing past times
14| fight for you
15| halloweird
16| the core four
17| two lovers from fair verona
18| noah's fucking arc
19| "i don't speak french help me!"
20| city of love
21| lil' bit of elvis
22| open wounds
23| bitch is back
24| iluvu
25| i wanna know what love is
26| happy christmas eve eve
27| happy christmas EVElyn
28| puppy love
29| "that felt french"
30| fashion shows
31| a night to remember
32| our love is fateful
33| "please come back to me"
34| london baby
35| go get your girl
36| someday. maybe.
37| undeniable love
38| prom
39| goodbye worthington preparatory
40| epilogue
π—Όπ­π‘πžπ« 𝐰𝗼𝐫𝐀𝐬 𝐛𝐲 π—Ίπž

02| kings and queens

24.2K 647 588
By aandersonwrites

This chapter is dedicated to bippyboppyboopy who recently started reading my book and has sent me lovely and supportive messages! Thank you so much!

"MISS BLACK?" "Miss Black are you listening to me?" I heard something grumbling next to my desk.

My desk? Wh-?

I didn't have time to think about my surrounding before I was being kicked in the back of my chair. I whipped my head up off the desk and around to see my attacker.

Sebastian fucking Kingsley.

"What the fuck was that for?" I all but yelled at him, momentarily forgetting where I was. Oh shit. I'm in school. And I just yelled and swore during a lesson. Well fuck.

"Miss Black! First you fall asleep during my class, and then you cuss at a student who was trying to get educated!" Mr Williams practically screamed at me.

"In my defence, sir, Sebastian here kicked my chair which woke me up from my power nap" I remarked back at him, pouting slightly because I was still tired.

"Which brings me back to my point Miss Black! You fell asleep during my class, the first lesson of the day, on the first day of your senior year!" Mr Williams shouted back at me.

"Look, Paul, I just didn't get a great sleep last night and you've got to admit, your class isn't exactly thrilling". I couldn't help it. It just slipped out before I could process what I was saying. Well shits about to hit the fan.

"How dare you call your teacher by their first name! I am your superior, therefore you will call me by Mr Williams!" I could see the vein popping out of his head from one of the back rows. Christ, he looks like Monica Geller on thanksgiving when everyone is late.

"Superior? We live in a society where we're supposed to treat everybody as equals and -" I was very rudely cut off when Md Williams started screaming at me once again. What's fucking new there.

"Get out of my classroom! And take your bullshit excuses with you!" I stood up, picking my books getting ready to storm out but faltered slightly when I heard him swear at a student. My mouth gaped open along with the rest of the class.

I continued to storm out of the class when I muttered asshole under my breath when I was passing his desk, I was ready to open the door and escape quickly before he heard me but I was too late apparently.

"I heard that Miss Black!"

I turned around to look at his popping vein and stifled a giggle that was bubbling out of me.

"Well I said it out loud, didn't I?" I cocked an eyebrow at him, popping my hip out and putting my hand on it, flipping my hair off my shoulder like the bad bitch I am.

I heard someone laughing loudly and I turned my head to the left to no other than Sebastian himself, howling away without giving a single fuck about Mr Williams.

"And what do you think you are laughing at Mr Kingsley?" He asked Sebastian.

"You getting your ass handed to you by a student" Sebastian all but cackled at him.

And this is where the shit really hit the fan.

"That's it! After school detention both of you for the rest of the week! Now get out and go and see Principle Collins!" His face was bright red by this point.

I simply rolled my eyes and stormed out of class, slamming the door behind and initially letting Sebastian walk straight into the door. Dumbass.

"That was a bit harsh don't you think Black?" Sebastian asked me while rubbing his nose and groaning softly from the pain.

"Seriously? He was so asking for way worse then what I handed to him Kingsley" I snarled at him.

He opened his mouth to say something, his lips curling into a smirk, his bright blue ocean eyes gleaming with amusement.

"Oh and by the way, I wouldn't of had to 'hand his ass to him' if you never would've kicked the back of my chair you dick" I cut him off instantly before he could get a say in anything.

"Ok, first of all Lexi-" he started saying, using my old nickname he used to call me when we were growing up.

"You were the one who fell asleep during the first lesson of the day, and Willie was trying to get your attention because you fell asleep. So, you would've handed his ass to him anyway, darling. And second of all, that was hot as fuck" he smirked at me.

"Omg that's all I've ever wanted to hear! The Sebastian Kingsley actually called me hot! I think I'm gonna faint!" I sarcastically gushed at him pretending to be one of his many, many followers. I rolled my eyes at him and turned around to walk down the hallway towards Principle Collins office.

"Don't pretend you don't love me Lexi! I know you do!" He shouted down the hall to me.

I flipped him off without turning around and I strutted towards the end of the hall beginning to turn left. I heard him chuckle at my actions before slowly trailing behind me.

Such a fucking idiot.

•••

The bell for lunch finally rang and I walked out of the hallway, through the double doors and waited down the steps for my friends.

"Hola mi amigo" I heard someone say from behind me. I turned around to see Nicolas skipping down the steps to stand next to me.

"Hola" I replied to him.

"So where are we going for lunch? Somewhere fancy I presume?"

"Mmm. I don't know maybe this year we could try a cafe or something, I mean we've been going to the same fancy ass restaurant for lunch everyday since freshman year and I think maybe we should have a change this year since it's our last year all together" I replied to his question, slightly worried he'll judge me on my answer.

I meant what I said. This is our last year all together and I want to make it count. I don't know where each of our paths will lead us. I love all my friends so much and I don't want to lose them. Excluding Sebastian of course. I am going to Yale. I have to. Both my brother and sister attends Yale and since I am the youngest of the Black's, I feel pretty obligated to attend Yale as well. My parents have never told me that I have to go to Yale, but deep down I feel like they do.

"You? Alexandra Black want to go to a cafe for lunch? In New York? I don't believe you." He laughed at me shaking his head.

"What? I just feel like we need a change of scenery!" I told him sternly.

"Sorry princess I didn't mean to sound all judgemental, I mean I'm cool with wherever we go" he tells me with a pat on my head.

"That's queen to you Nicolas" I responded sassily to him.

He just stood there shaking his head at me while we both laughed and waited for the others.

I whipped my head around quickly as I felt an arm come around my shoulder and my eyes connected with pretty honey eyes. I was brought out of my daze when these certain pretty honey eyes turned out to belong to none other than Jackson Collins. As you might've guessed, he's the principals son. And also my asshole of an ex-boyfriend. What was wrong with me?

"Hey babe" he learnt in and kissed my cheek as I pulled away from him and bitch slapped him across the face.

"What the fuck?!?" I asked him, completely revolted that he kissed my cheek.

"What's your problem Ally? I'm just showing my favourite girl some love and affection"

"Which brings me back to what I said. What the fuck? I'm not your girl anymore you asshole. We broke up remember? 2 months ago? Me bitch slappin' you? Remember that? When you, oh I dunno, cheated on me with Vanessa Edwards? Oh my bad, you probably don't remember because you were too fucking drunk to comprehend what was going on! Now leave me the fuck alone and go cry to daddy dearest" I stormed off from Nicolas as I saw Evie and Sebastian walking down the steps staring at the scene in front of them with curiosity.

"Hey you ok?" I turned my head to the left to see Sebastian walking beside me.

"Yes I'm fine just forget about it" I replied with a side of attitude coming his way.

"Sorry I asked babe" he replied, imitating Jackson.

"So where are we going Al? Nic said you wanted to go to a cafe instead of the restaurant? Everything ok?" I heard Evie ask behind me. I turned my head to look at her at replied with a simple 'yeah, nothing wrong, just wanted a change'.

We carried on walking through the crowded streets of New York City before we reached this little cafe that I saw on the drive to school with Jeffrey.

Connie's Cafe.

•••

After lunch we all walked back to school for the last two lessons of the day before heading home.

"Does anyone else have art with Miss Carmichael?" I asked the group hopefully, because I did not want to be stuck in an hour long lesson with the craziest teacher ever. And she teaches art so the shit that comes out of her mouth makes her sound like she belongs in an asylum.

"Ooo I do! Wow you're so lucky do be stuck with your best friend for an entire hour with Miss C!" Evie replied with a big sunny smile on her tanned and freckle face, her blonde hair blowing softly in the light breeze, as Nicolas has his arm over her shoulder looking at her with so much love, that I instantly got internally jealous at the fact no ones ever looked at me like that. Not even Jackson, although he barley counts as a boyfriend since he was so shitty.

"Oh thank god! I was worried I'd have to share yet another class with Mr Kingsley already" I secretly thanked Sir Lucifer himself from down below us since he didn't send his annoying evil spawn son to spend another class with me.

They all laughed at what I said apart from Sebastian who glared at me.

"Oh please, you'll be lucky to have another lesson with me Black, at least you don't have to spend detention all on on your own since yours truly will be participating in the extremely exciting event!" He replied with a big ass grin on his face as he ruffled my brown locks.

Fucking dickhead, I forgot about that.

•••

"Now pick up your brush and paint whatever imaginative, dreamy, and whimsical thought comes to your beautiful minds!" Miss Carmichael tells us with a wide smile as she literally floats around the classroom while she's wearing her floor length dress covered in paint splotches, and her long curly hair flowing behind her freely.

What a load of rubbish.

It was either art with Miss Carmichael or drama with Mrs Terone who's way crazier than Miss C, or music. And since I have never played a single instrument in my life, I basically had no choice but to pick art.

"So. There's the welcome back party tonight is being held at James O'Conell's house, are you going?" Evie asks from beside me.

"Of course I am. I mean I have to make my day of officially being queen of Worthington Preparatory one to remember don't I?"

"Of course, I wouldn't expect anything less from the queen herself" she chuckles slightly as we begins to paint some type of beautiful flower, as I draw a plain and simple tree, since nothing else is 'speaking to me' as Miss C likes to word things.

"But what's a queen without her dearest princess aka best friend? Tonight we're going to look hot as fuck" I replied while giving her a sly wink with a smirk.

We both laughed as Miss C put on some weird ass hippie music and began dancing around the class.

Well I was right about one thing. Tonight will be a night to remember. Or more so the the events of the morning after the night before.

Chapter 2 of Social Casualty is here! I hope you all enjoy it even though it is pure shit!! I hope the next chapters will be better because the drama will soon beginnn

Status: unedited

Remember to vote and comment!!

Thank you I love you all!

- Addy :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 2.6K 49
Four years. That's how long it has been since Sebastian saw his best friend's sister Maya. She was the sweetest seventeen year old girl you probably...
575 42 16
When Olivia was 5 her and her parents moved to another street in England, and Alex, the neighbors son who was 7years old, was the only one in the nei...
2.1M 38.4K 57
Amelia has had a tough life and it all got even worse when her dad returned from his trip. He has sold her to the Perez family for money. How could...