Outerbanks "falling in love"

By maddi03798

Outerbanks Jj x maddi Season 1 + more! Achievements: #2 in jjmaybanks #22 in Netflix Maddi is John bs twin... More

Introduction
Chapter 1-you do worry about me
Chapter 2-diver down
Chapter 3-square groupers man
Chapter 4-inside voices
Chapter 5- of course I care
Chapter 6-mistake
Chapter 8- I was under duress
Chapter 9- Boyfriend?
Chapter 10- I'll be there to pick up the pieces
Chapter 11-It felt like everything was going to be okay
Chapter 12- I love you but I don't think I can be around you.
Chapter 13- this isn't gonna end well
Chapter 14- On solid grounds
Chapter 15- I'm gonna kill Rafe
Chapter 16- Lady liberty
Chapter 17-Cheater
Chapter 18- Moving day
Annoucement*please read*
Chapter 19- You shouldn't have to be fine
Chapter 20- We need new friends
Chapter 21- Let's go get that gold
Chapter 22- We did it dad
Chapter 23- Not a size 0
Chapter 24- Because I love you
Chapter 25- The cats*ss
Chapter 26- What have we gotten ourselfs into?
Chapter 27- Fugitive
Chapter 28- It's go time
Chapter 29- I'll be back
Chapter 30- My brothers dead?
Chapter 31- 10 days
Chapter 32- The break up
Chapter 33- Topper
Chapter 34- 10 months later
Chapter 35- The boat
Chapter 36- Party
Chapter 37- JJ can get over it
Chapter 38- The locket
Chapter 39- we're about to do something illegal aren't we?
Chapter 40- From John b
Chapter 41- Schools out
Chapter 42- We're in
Chapter 43- Thanks a lot universe
Chapter 44- I lost you too
Chapter 45- friends with benefits
Chapter 46-meet me inside
Another story?
Chapter 47- waking up alone
Chapter 48- head above water
Chapter 49-everythings not fine
Chapter 50- Perfect night
Chapter 51- Mission
Chapter 52- Now or never
Chapter 53- Girls night
Chapter 54- I love you JJ maybank
Chapter 55- To the bahamas
Chapter 56- Toto I don't think we're in obx anymore
Chapter 57-airport
Chapter 58- back from the dead
Chapter 59- hugs
Chapter 60- the end
Please read!!!!
100k special- part 1
100k special- part 2
200k
Announcement
READ

Chapter 7-I've been waiting two years

19.1K 218 83
By maddi03798

Chapter 7-I've been waiting 2 years

Maddi's pov

"you brought empty tanks" Kie says to John b. When John B got back from the camerons we all piled into the boat and headed to the wreck. But when we got there Kie realized the tanks were empty.

"good going" I tell John B sarcastically

"wait this one's 1/4 full" Pope tells us.

"Love it when a plan comes together" JJ says saracstically while patting John B on the shoulder.

"Does anyone know how to dive" Kie ask annoyed at how bad everything was going.

"It's kind of a kook sport" I tell her sitting down at the front of the boat.

"I read about it" Pope says.

"Great pope read about it so someones going to die" Kie jokes, we all laugh.

"Look you put the thing in your mouth and breath. How hard could it be?" JJ ask looking to pope and standing up.

"Well if you come up too fast nitrogen gets into your blood and you get the bends." Pope replies to JJ's question.

" Bends like bend over?" JJ jokes while bending over and sticking his butt out. I roll my eyes usually I would laugh but I couldn't not after what happened.

"The bends kill you" Pope says not amused at JJ's joke. JJ straightens up and clears his throat.

" I can dive." John B says.

"No you can't" I tell my brother while standing up and walking over to him.

"I'll do it, it's fine" He tells me. He gives me a look, a let me do this look so I listen and sit back down. JJ joins me, I stiffen up. I was hurt but I can't let him know that so I try to act as normal as possible. He was wearing the red baseball cap that I gave him one year when I came to visit. He always looks so cute in that hat.

"Let me do some caculations real"pope says walking closer to the front of the boat."so the boats around 30 feet down so you'll need to do a saftey stop at 15 feet and 10 feet." pope continues.

Me and Kie look at eachother she stands up and grabs her shirt from beside her. I lift my shirt and we both dive into the water. I tie my shirt at 15 feet and she ties hers at 10. When we reach surface we high five and then climb back onto the boat.

"we tied our shirts at 15 and 10 feet, that's where you need to do your saftey stop" She tells my brother. He nodded and got everything on so he can dive.

"if we get caught in the marsh we're basically screwed so better get a move on it." Pope tells John b. 

"Hey be careful" I tell him and give him a small hug.

"I'll be okay" John b tells me and then walks over to kie. She whispers something in his ear then kisses him on the cheek. John B jumps into the water and starts going down. We all run to the edge to watch for him. After a couple minutes I start pacing worried for my brother. JJ notices and walks over to me.

"Hey, he'll be fine" JJ says to comfort me. I give him a slight smile then we hear a whoop of police sirens.

"sh*t" JJ mutters. Me and JJ move to the front of the boat while pope and Kie are by the drivers seat.

"Just act friggen natural." Kie tells us. JJ grabs my hand and sqeezes it. My heart flutters at his small act.

"Evening officers" Pope greeted them.

"evening" Deputy shoupe said nodding at us.

"JJ tie this off" The officer said handing JJ the rope. JJ lets go of my hand and ties the rope onto our boat.

"What are y'all doing out here the marsh is closed." The deputy tells us.

"It is?" I ask

"why" Pope stutters out.

"Dead body was found. We're conducting a search, mind if I check your little boat out" Shoupe ask. He walks on the boat and starts to look around. I look onto the sherrifs boat and recognize the other officer from the motel the other day. I walk over to JJ and stand behind him.

"thats the officer from the hotel room" I whisper in his ear. "If she recognizes me where screwed" I tell JJ. Shoupe knows me and knows I live here so there would be no reason for me to stay in the motel, they would know we broke in. JJ grabs his hat and hands it to me. I put it onto my head while shoupes not looking. He looks around the boat and asks if we have another life jacket. Pope shows him the life jacket as I start getting more and more anxious for my brother. After a while the cops finally leave and we all rush to the edge of the boat.

"He's got to be out of air by now" Pope says. I look at them then stand up getting ready to jump in the water. 

"what are you doing" JJ ask grabbing my wrist.

"going to get my brother" I say and look back into the water. I take his hat off and hand it to him.

"Be careful" He says as I jump in. I swim around looking for John b. My heart is pounding out of my chest until I see him. I swim down and grab him. I swim to the surface which is very hard with both of us. My head pops out of the water along with John B. 

"John B" I say. One of my hands is wrapped around him holding him up and the other is lightly slapping his face trying to wake him up. My side is hurting from where my stitches are but I ignore the pain and focous on my brother.

"come on John B" Kie says. I feel my heart breaking until I hear him take a breath.

"Oh thank god" I say hugging him in the water. 

"did you find anything" JJ ask. I glare at him but he just shrugs.

"Did I find anything" John b remarks as he throws a black bag onto the boat. Pope and JJ help John b out. Then JJ gives me his hand and lifts me out of the water. 

"Hey guys bogee" Kie says looking behind us.

"Do you guys recognize that boat" I ask. Everyone shakes their heads no.

"Should we wait around for them?" Pope ask.

"No way, JJ get the bowie" John B says.

" I don't like this" Kie says starting to freak out.

"John B start the boat" I shout at him.

" I am, JJ hurry up" John B yells I run over to the front with JJ and help him pull it up.

"Don't wait on us go" JJ says as he sees the boat getting closer. John B gets the boat going right as we pull the anchor up. Me and JJ move past Kie to go to the back of the boat. Kie and pope sit in the front, John b drives and  I look behind us.

"I think we are being followed" I say to them

"Go into the marsh" Pope tells John B. We turn into the marsh and they turn aswell.

"We're definantly being followed" JJ says as he puts his hand on my thigh for comfort. I let him too worried about being chased to be mad right now.

"go faster John B" Kie screams at him.

"Im trying" he shouts back. Just then we hear a gunshot. JJ pushes me down he shields my body with his as another shot is fired he holds me tighter. John b is still driving the boat as we hear another gunshot. It lands right beside him.

"John B get down" I yell concerened for my brothers saftey. The boat is getting closer as they fire more shots. I look around the boat and see a net.

"Kie hang me that net." I yell to her. She throws it at me and I try to get up.

"you're not going anywhere" JJ says holding me tight. I see the worry in his face but I know our boat can't outrace the other boat and it's only a matter of time before one of the bullets hits us.

"JJ I got this" I say breaking free of his grib. I grab the net and struggle to untangle it. A bullet hits the metal pole right beside my head.

" Maddi I swear- get down before you get shot" JJ says looking up at me. I finally untangle the net and throw it in the water then quickly duck down as another shot it fired. I hear the sound of the engine stutter as they fire a few more shots. Our boat is speeding away as everyone celebrates and hugs.

"genius" JJ exclames to me as him and everyone else beside John b who was still driving hugs me. Once we get back to the chatuea we all go to the dock. 

"what do you think it is?" Kiara asked excited.

"Gotta be money or something right?" My brother said looking to us.

"That or a couple keys with street value to the low-to mid-mils!" JJ said laughing. I smiled at his laugh. His eyes sparkled when he laughed and his whole face lit up. I snapped out of it and looked back at the bag.

"Can we please just open the bag?!?" Pope ask impaitent, which was very rare. We all look at him in shock.

"wow pope, rare outburst of emotion coming from you" John B says and we all laugh. 

"I am going crazy to know whats in there I say, we did almost die for this." I laugh

"Okay okay I am" John B says. I was sitting on the railing across from John b, pope was next to me while Kie and JJ were both by John b kneeling on the ground. He opened the black bag to pull out a metal tin.

"Is it soup?" I ask joking, the contaner did resemble a thermos. They all look up at me. I just shrug, JJ lets out a laugh and we all go back to the contaner. John b twist the lid and flips it upside down to reveal a compass.

"Oh wow. yup thats about right." Pope says annoyed. JJ stands up and walks around annoyed while kie moves to stand beside pope. I walk over and kneel next to John B in shock. He looks at me with the same shocked look on his face. I put on hand on his shoulder.

"Dude what? it's not worth anything" JJ says. We both ignore him as John b hands me the compass.

"What is it guys?" Kie questions. I look to John B and nod.

"This was our fathers" John B says standing up and moving to sit by Kie. I stay kneeling inspecting the compass, dad loved this compass. He would always tell us storys about it and how one day we would get the compass. I smile at the memory of me and John b sitting on the couch as dad tells us the story of the compass while we listen.

 I would always replay that story when I went back to moms, it always made me feel like I was back with dad and John B. I feel a hand on my shoulder and look up to see JJ. He gives me his hand and helps me up.

 After a while Kie and Pope go home. We all go inside and I go straight to my room trying to avoid JJ who's in the living room with John B. I change into a cropped t-shirt that barley covers up my stitches and some spandex. After a while of laying in bed I get really thirsty it was pretty late and John b was already in his room. 

I walk through the living room hoping JJ is asleep. When I walk in I see the lights out and JJ's figure laying on the pull out. I sigh in relief and go to the kitchen to pour me a glass of water. I drink my water then set the glass into the sink. When I turn around I see a figure in the doorway. I jump only to recognize the blond headed boy

"JJ don't scare me like that" I tell him as I start to walk out of kitchen. JJ is leaning against the doorframe. He doesn't have a shirt on, I look down at his abs but quickly look up hoping he didn't notice me staring. He stops me at the doorway.

"Excuse me?" I say in a annoyed tone. 

"what's been up with you?" He ask me while turning to face me.

"what do you mean?" I ask while scrambling to find a good excuse.

"You've been distant all day." He says looking in my eyes.

"It's just been a weird few days" I say casually.

"It's not because of what happ-" He starts to say. I cross my arms as I cut him off.

"No JJ not everythings about you." I say as I push past him and walk into my room. I sit on the edge of my bed and run my hands through my hair. I lay back with my feet dangling over my edge and sit there for a minute until I hear my door open. I sit up quickly.

"JJ what-" I say confused as he barges in he looks frustrated.

"I know I shouldn't of kissed you maddi, and look i'm sorry" He says pacing the room clearly anxious about "messing up our friendship". I roll my eyes as I stand up and shut the door behind him so John B doesn't hear, luckly we have thick walls. 

" but we can't let it ruin our friendship, I know you're p*ssed that I broke the rule." He runs his hand through his hair he has a flustered look on his face as he tries to find the right words.

"Just tell me what I need to do to fix it maddi- to make it go away." JJ says sitting on my bed, i'm leaning against the door. I look at him then notice the picture of us by my bed, the day at the beach. And it hits me that I don't want it to go away. I have to tell him the truth or I'm going to regret it just like I regret not kissing him back last night.

"I don't want it to go away" I whisper looking back at JJ. He stands up and walks closer to me. 

"What?" He says in a confused tone.

"You said you wanted to forget it but I don't" I say starting to ramble. JJ looks at me in shock.

 " I know you said it was a mistake but-" I was interupted by JJ's lips crashing into mine. He pushed me against the door, one of his hands was in my hair and the other was on my cheek. I put both my arms around his neck. He quickly wraps his arms around my waist and lifts me up, I wrap my legs around his torso as he carrys me to the bed. He lays me down still kissing me. JJ puts both of his hands by my head as he pulls his lips away from mine and looks down at me.

" was that a mistake too?" I ask as he rolls off me and sits up.

"I don't know you tell me." JJ says looking up at me. I giggle and softly kiss his lips pulling apart slowly.

"No, not a mistake." I say. A smile appears across his face like a kid on christmas morning.

"What." I ask laughing.  He tucks a piece of hair behind my ear and kisses me back.

" Ive been waiting for this day for 2 years." He says. I grab his hand a smile.

"Me too" I say softly.

"But" I say and JJ groans and plops back on the bed making me laugh. " we still have alot to figure out." He sits back up and looks at me.

"can't that wait until tomorrow." He whines and kisses me

"Yeah it can" I say. After we makeout for a while we end up laying in bed just talking. I was laying my head on JJ's bare chest since he never put a shirt on from earlier. He had his arm wrapped around me. I was drawing shapes and words into his chest as he was talking about surfing. I could listen to him talk about surfing all day long, he was so passionate about it. If we lived in a place that had professional surfing JJ would be doing it, that was his dream.

"Remember that day on the beach a couple years ago, we were surfing just you and me because you and John B got in a fight?" JJ says. I look up at him and smile before laying my head back down on his chest.

"yeah you were all with John B and I was alone so you came to hang out with me even though you knew John b would be mad" I chuckled. He laughed too.

"yeah well that day when we were laying in the sand, that's when I realized it." JJ said.

"Realized what?" I asked proping my chin on JJ's chest so I could see him.

"Realized that I liked you." He said. I leaned up and gave him a kiss before I went back to my original position.

"I could stay like this forever" I sigh out snuggling closer to JJ.

"Me too, but I should probably go to the living room before John B catches us." JJ says. I groan before I sit up. He stands up and starts to walk out the door.

"so tomorrow this still won't be a mistake?" I ask worried tomorrow he's going to wake up and regret this.

"Even if this was a mistake it was the best mistake I could ever make." He says. "But no definantly not a mistake"

He walks out and closes the door. I get up and turn the lights off before crawling in bed and going to sleep happier than ever.....

I know this was kinda soon but theres alot of stuff I want to happen in the story and still try to stick to the story line as much as I can, but don't worry it's definantly not going to get boring. Hope you enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229 12 12
Y/n Routlegde, John B's Lil sis . When her parents divorced her mother was pregnant with her , so she never really met her dad and brother until the...
93.3K 3.2K 38
IN WHICH after a storm of chaos tears through a teenage girl's life she follows the treasure hunt her mother started. (...pope heyward x fem oc) (...
222K 8.3K 37
☆彡 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀 ❛ bring me your mouth and your mystery! ❜ sonny hated mysteries, but she was the biggest on...
57.5K 944 40
At seventeen, Emerson Slaney thought she had everything she wanted with her life in Outer Banks, North Carolina. That is until she finds out a secret...