Sugary Compilation

By luhTopjr

Just a compilation of different imagines of your favourite sus boys More

😊🐾
Ε«NΓΈ} ynwyoungboy
I'm sorry,what?} playboiuzi
dØs}ynwyoungboy
call on me}21NBA
you p-promised} 21Lee
fools day}21NBA
Territorial} NBAK (rewritten)
Compromise}NBAQuando
Cursed}GupKey
I would rather......} ynw47
I promise}21Lee
Crumbling Paradise} NBATentacion
Never better} 21Lee
one nightstand}YbnSavage
sTrUnG oUt}21Carti
cataract
Almost}ybnskimask
Stockholm syndrome}21Carti
Asexual}NamGi

Almost }ybnskimask

1.2K 46 7
By luhTopjr

Excuse mistakes 😂😂😂

Nick
I walked through the heavy gates my heart contracting in my chest. I hate this place. Goose bumps were all over my whole body as I waited my patience growing thin by the second. A guard finally showed up.

"Nicholas Simmons?"he called looking up from the check list.

"Here."i raised my arm walking towards him.

"Come this way." His voice was flat and indifferent showing just how much he didn't care.He led the way down the familiar halls. I followed silently my emotions all over the place.I passed the checking point clear. The officer led me to the visiting area with the row of seats with a divider in between and a thick transparent glass. I took a seat on an empty one as I waited my eyes on the door. I bit my lip in anticipation tapping my fingers nervously.

The door on the other side opened revealing the face I been longing to see for the last month. He paused at the door as the guard behind him unlocked his cuffs. He rubbed his wrists as he mugged the officer mumbling something but he just waved him off. He rolled his eyes as he made his way towards me the other people in this place watching him and whispering. Inmates and visitors too. I ignored them a smile plastering on my face as he sat down in front of me picking up the ugly grey telephone on his side. I picked up mine directing it to my ear my eyes never leaving his.

"Wassup ma?"he smirked biting his lower lip after.

"H-hey Tay."I mumbled my heart doing flips.

"How you been? I missed you baby."he leaned back a bit. Tears threatened to spill at the sound of his voice.

"I've been aight I guess. Its not like i've been suffering not being able to visit you in a whole month Travon." I smiled sadly even though it was killing me. His face softened as he let out a breath.

"Sorry about that lil baby."he leaned foward and for the millionth time I cussed this stupid glass separating us. I wanted to hold him so bad.

"23 hours solitary confinement and one hour of gym with no visitation Taymor! The fuck is that?"I hissed my anger and frustration clearly showing.

"Calm down baby okay. It ain't that serious."he kissed his teeth. I scoffed holding the phone tighter.

"Not that serious? Are you kidding me right now Taymor? Are you really trying to rot in here? Is that it?"I was really having a hard time controlling my tears.

"Nooo lil baby of course not. I'mma get out of here soon."he said. He always says that. I sighed shaking my head.

"With that kind of behaviour I don't see it honestly."it was the truth. Even his lawyer said so.

"Listen mamas,i'mma get out here ya feel me? I'mma leave this place and we gon be together. For life."He was adamant." Understand?"he questioned looking at me deep in my eyes. I nodded holding on to his words desperately. I need him home with me.

"I miss you so much daddy."I sniffled still trying to keep in my tears.

"I miss you more lil baby." He flattened his palm against the thick glass with me doing the same. It was the closest thing we had to physical contact." I love you. So much."he whispered but i caught it.

"I love you more."my voice broke unable to hold back my tears any longer.

"Come on baby don cry."he cooed. "You making me feel bad."

"S-sorry."I wiped my eyes. Some how I kept it together through the whole visit not once showing him how my life had broken apart since he left. I was a mess without him but he didn't need to know that.

"How are you really?"I questioned him.

"I'm fine. Keeping it together as you can see."he grinned sheepishly making me shake my head.Sharing small talk with him I stared at him as he narrated how he formed the rugrats gang and got caught. This nigga crazy crazy. How do you start a gang in jail while you are a self proclaimed member of another gang? I watched as he laughed it off like it was nothing. I was glad though that I couldn't see any visible bruise on him. At least he wasn't being bullied in here.

"Times up!"a guard yelled making both of us cuss. We looked at each other apologetically. As the guard stood at the door behind him.

"Its time to go lil baby. Take care of yourself and stay safe."he mumbled my tears falling rapidly now.

"I love you Tay! I love you."I frantically let out not caring that people were staring at me.

"McIntyre!"the guard yelled from the door but we both ignored him.

"I love you too Nick. Don't worry all this gonna be over soon."he reassured as the guard continued to yell his name. The other inmates had already left. "I'm coming damn!"he yelled still not taking his eyes off me." Just hold on a little longer baby aight?"I nodded unable to speak. "Till next time."he kissed his two fingers placing it against the glass. I did the same and seconds later I watched his retreating figure.

Sitting there stuck for another few minutes I finally dropped the phone in my hand and reluctantly stood up slowly walking away. When will this torture be over,? I just know I can't wait.

Nick
I adjusted my crisp white dress shirt looking at my reflection in the mirror. I had a job interview today and I wanted to look presentable.

"Hey boo you ready?" Cordae poked his head into my room.

"Almost."I said working on the buttons on either hands. He walked fully into my room standing directly behind me. He took my hair band from my dresser and neatly tied my dreads in place. I smiled at him through the mirror.

"Done. You look like a waiter."he commented snickering afterwards. I rolled my eyes picking up my brief case which had my documents and all.

"Ha ha ha Dae very funny."I rolled my eyes but I soon smiled fondly pushing him back with my ass slightly. He laughed.

"Less go?"

"Yeah"I nodded double checking if I had everything. We walked out to his car. He got into his side and me mine.

~~*~~
I took a deep breath trying to calm my nerves. Cordae placed his hand on my thigh making me look at him.

"You got this love. I believe in you."he smiled at me. I smiled back hugging him.

"Thanks Dae."I really appreciated his company and support.

"No need for that Miry baby. Now get that job. I'm running late."he pulled away from the embrace. I nodded grabbing my briefcase." Good luck hoe!"he yelled pulling out the parking lot making people look at me funny. I just smiled dashing into the building.

"Hellow and welcome to Slumptation Enterprise. How may I help you?"the sweet reception lady smiled at me.

"Uhm i'm here for the marketing job interview."I smiled too.

"Oh just take the elevator. The first floor conference hall."she directed.

"Thanks miss."I said walking towards the elevator. Waiting on it to open I looked around at nothing in particular. The doors finally opened a bunch of people coming out. I waited till all of them exited before entering and pressing the first floor button. I leaned back closing my eyes. I hate elevators. I usually feel like my stomach is sinking and slightly dizzy.

Doors open.

I sighed in relief stepping out. I looked around the hallway. Spotting the sign "confrence room",I walked towards it room. Opening the door a thousand eyes turned on me. I gulped freezing at the door.

"Can I help you?"some guy with dreads asked. He looked high and out of it as he leaned forward looking at me.

"Interview."is all I could manage under the gaze of all this people. The guy scoffed.

"Here."he handed me a piece of paper. 701. I gulped. Damn all this people a head of me? Do I even stand a chance? I sighed.

~~*~~
I handed in my questionnaire to the guy who gave me my waiting number. I had to wait hours for my turn but thank God it's done. All I have to do is wait. Checking the wall clock it was already four in the afternoon. I sighed exiting the hall with everybody else. I gulped looking at the elevator. Man ain't there no fucking stairs in this building.

"Excuse me sir,where is the bathroom?"I asked the very same guy who gave me my waiting number. He pointed in the opposite direction saying nothing else. Okay. I begun walking towards the direction.

After using the bathroom realised I don't have my briefcase with me. I returned to the conference room and luckily found it where I was sitting. I'm so forgetful at times. I popped myself on the forehead before picking it up.

"....yes Jared. I want that MD today."I heard a familiar voice. Where have I heard that voice before?

"Yes Stoke. Got it."I recognized that as the interview guy who gave me my waiting number.

"Good. Don't get on my bad side."the familiar voice said. Hold up. I know that voice. It's the guy from the store! I hurried back towards the door tripping on my own feet. When I got to the hallway though it was empty. I sighed making my way to the elevator dreading my way down already.

~®~
"Lemme get those."I pointed to the peppermint carnations. The old white lady handed them to me. I pulled out my wallet paying her. I walked forward into the cemetery smelling the flowers. They were my momma's favourite. A smile formed on my lips just thinking about her.

Finally stopping at her grave I knelt down. I undeed my buttons and folded my sleeves to my elbows. I then begun to blow the dirt and dead leaves on her stone.

"Hey ma. I'm here again".I smiled putting the flowers on her grave." I had a job interview today. I hope I get the job."I went on to tell her all my week. Everything I did. I always do this every time I come here. It's always been a habit to rant to her even when she was alive. My mother always listened. I didn't mind though that the conversation was one sided." I miss you mom."I exhaled tears blinding my vision. I reached up to my top collar button undoing it too." I wish you never left me ma. I need you with me."tears continued to stream. This went on for awhile.

~®~
I picked up my brief case from the ground taking a deep breath.

"Bye momma. I'll see you soon." I kissed my hand placing it on her stone before standing up. I took another deep breath then turned around walking away.
Slight sobbing and whimpering caught my attention as I walked. Looking around I spotted a mass of curly hair attached to a small body. I stopped completely wondering why the child was all alone at the cemetery. I didn't see anybody else around so he must be alone.

Maybe the poor thing is lost? I walked over to where the child was bending slightly to tap their shoulder. The kid jumped whipping around to face me. The face was stained with tears and eyes were red.

"Hey you are boy from the store."I said recognizing him. He just looked at me blankly after wiping his tears away. I looked up at the huge tomb like thing.

Jahseh Dwayne Ricardo Onfroy
Xxxtentacion
1998~2018.

"What you doing here? Did you know this person? Are you lost?"I asked leaning to his level. He was having a bad time controlling his curls due to the strong wind. He just looked at me ignoring all my questions.

"Leave me alone and mind your own business."the boy said coldly. Mane if he was my kid I would out right whoop his ass. He got one stank attitude.

"Hey I was just tryna help."I said straightening. "Are you alone?"I asked again.

"Leave me alone damn! The fuck you want?"he snapped yelling. I raised my eyebrows.

"Hey watch it lil boy. You don't have to be disrespectful."I huffed.

"You ain't my momma!"he yelled again.

"Sure glad I ain't. She did a bad job raising you. I would be disappointed if I was yoh mother"I pursed my lips turning around. I stopped when I felt the kid jump on me and begun to pull at my hair punching me.
I struggled to pull him off me but the lil nigga was strong as fuck.

"Aye get off me!"I yelled struggling with him.

"Take it back!"he kept on yelling punching me till I pulled him off me throwing him to the ground. He tried to latch at me but I moved making him land on the grass hard. I winced for him.

"My ma loves me."he begun to chant crying. I scrunched up my face watching him. He crawled back to the grave stone leaning heavily against it." Y-you l-love m-me momma...r-right?"he rubbed his hands against the stone his voice cracking. Huh? I was confused. This is a guy right?

The boy's sobbing didn't allow me to focus on whatever he ment. It was just breaking my heart seeing him cry like that.

"P-please come b-back mommy...."he cried some more. Now I felt like a whole jerk for saying that to him earlier. He just reminds of myself when my mother died. He seemed so lost and hurt. I found myself kneeling next to him and wrapping my arms around his small frame. He tried fighting me off but I held on to him.

"Shhhhh its okay. I know how it feels to lose a mother. My mother is gone too."I said tears slipping from my eyes. He shifted in my arms looking at me.

"I-I miss him s-so much."his lips trembled as he looked at me with huge glossed eyes. He crashed his body against mine holding on to me. Him? Did he say him?

"I know baby. I know."I rubbed his back softly. In that moment i felt an attraction to the boy that went to the depths of my soul unlocking apart in me that has never been touched.

I held the boy in my arms till he finally composed himself. It was getting a little late but i didn't mind except for the chilly wind. My eyes slightly widened when I heard soft snores. He fell asleep? I leaned slightly using my phone flashlight to illuminate his face. He turned the way due to the brightness snuggling into me. He had a fistful of my shirt in his hands as he slept. Dry tears trailed down his soft caramel skin. I dialled cordae's number.

"I'm on my way bitch!-I know you hungry."he said immediately he answered. I rolled my eyes.

"Could you like come pick me up at the cemetery?"

"The fuck you doing there? It's seven in the evening."he said his voice turning slightly worried.

"Just come okay."

"In 5."he hung up after that. I shifted getting comfortable. I need to take this boy home. I can't let him go home alone.

"Hey sweetie get up."I shook him gently. He groaned shaking his head.

"Nuh uh."he mumbled snuggling into me still. I smiled slightly but I still needed to get him home.

"Baby I need you to tell me your address so I can take you home."I whimpered pushing his curls out of his face." Yume?"I whispered remembering that's what his dad called him. He shifted slightly again.

"Mama?"he spoke so gently that I couldn't imagine such a rude boy like him would.

"Yume?"I tried again." Tell me your address."I was pleased when he mumbled it out before whimpering an 'i miss mom'. I guess that's what his mother used to call him.

Cordae finally pulled up and I directed him to where we were. He frowned seeing me on the ground Yume still in my arms. It was dark except for the moonlight and cemetery lights.

"Wochu doing here and who is this?"he pointed to the boy.

"This is Yume and we taking him home."I said standing up after asking cordae to hold him. I took him back from cordae. He wrapped his arms and legs around me still sleeping. He heavy for real but I can manage.

"His name is what?"

"Yume?"

"How do you spell that?"

"I don't know Dae."

"How do you know him?"

"Just drive damn!"I put the address in the GPRS. Cordae smacked his teeth but begun to drive all the same.

~©~
"Ouuu they rich rich." Cordae mumbled as we parked outside outside the huge mansion's gate. We could see it further up ahead.

"Can I help you?"the security guy came to our car.

"Uhm yeah. Does this little boy live here?"I asked pointing at Yume. The guard used the flash light to illuminate us and the boy.

"Yes. That's Mr.Goulbourne's son. Bring him in."the guy went back to the gate opening it. It broke into two automatically allowing us through.

This place was huge!I mean it almost looked like a palace on gawd. Cordae parked outside . We stepped out and i gently carried the sleeping boy in my arms. We approached the front porch and Cordae rung the bell.

"Damn we finn get paid for this right? This people drowning in paper. " Dae mumbled looking around in awe. I rolled my eyes. This kid heavy heavy. They need to hurry up and open-

"You! It's you again! "

"Uuhm hey? "

Part Two? 👀👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

434K 19.2K 35
The story where rival gang leaders explore each other's insecurities, Where they build together to create the love story of the century. Contains Mpr...
328 2 3
*FULL DISCLOSURE THIS CONTENT IS NOT MEANT AS ANY PORNOGRAPHIC MEDIA! IT IS SIMPLY JUST A COMPILATION OF STORIES BASED AROUND MALE PREGNANCY AND NOTH...
432K 6.7K 57
:)
500K 12.8K 46
𝙅π™ͺπ™£π™œπ™ π™€π™€π™  π™žπ™¨ 𝙖 π™ƒπ™šπ™–π™§π™©π™‘π™šπ™¨π™¨,π™ˆπ™€π™¨π™© π™π™šπ™–π™§π™šπ™™ 𝙖𝙣𝙙 π™‹π™€π™¬π™šπ™§π™›π™ͺ𝙑 π™ˆπ™–π™›π™žπ™– π˜½π™€π™¨π™¨ 𝙬𝙝𝙀 π™™π™€π™šπ™¨π™£'𝙩 π™œπ™žπ™«π™š 𝙖 𝙛π™ͺπ™˜...